raptorialis

Simon Cowell is a cunt.
raptorialis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 09:53 PM   #42
duckandcover

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by norton View Post
so what if he's gay? really? and he wants it to be kept a secret? it's his frickin business, if he doesn't want people to know why should they know? due to the ruthless society we live in, he has to pay to keep it quiet. it's a shame really.

twat? bit harsh imo. he's honest and straight. There's no point in telling some hopeful that 'if they keep trying and training they'll make it', when quite clearly, they've no chance of ever being a singer or entertainer. cos he's so straight with people, they leave broken hearted yeah, but given an hour or two they can start thinking about what else they can do with their life (or another way to get famous!!). nothing more wasteful with your life than living in false hopes.

He's also extremely successful in the pop music scene, ok, i (along with a lot of other people) can't stand the mindless tripe that he produces and the gormless kids singing it, but there's plenty of people that do and all he does is appeal and market to them....to the max!! he's just a business man. and every year makes 1 persons deepest wish come true.

oh right, the freemasonry thing. i'd gamble and say most people's perception of the masons is wrong, well at the lower levels anyway. they are mostly just business men looking out for each other. They do an extraordinary amount for charity and if you can get into them your set for life, grumble and moan all you like, but unfortunatly very true and has been for over a thousand years.

i know a few masons and was once told a story of how a mason with a wife and 2 young children didn't have any sort of life insurance and left debts all over the place passed away, the masons paid his mortgage and debts off and paid to put his kids through private education. evil bastards.
Youve described the problem i have with freemasons , they put other masons before anyone else , i prefer equality personaly, i wouldnt choose to help or not help someone because of the colour of their skin for example , same doesnt go for mason/non-mason. Businessmen helping each other is another name for corruption when it comes to masons! The amount of dosh old cowellys got i bet hes well up the masons ladder, i wonder if he puts masons before non-masons on x-factor??
duckandcover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 10:05 PM   #43
meksar

All i will say is this if you want fame and fortune in the music or movie industry you are going to have to slobber a big fat Zionist cock. And if you turn your back on them you will pay the ultimate price.
meksar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 10:15 PM   #44
onourwayto2012
Premier Subscribers

Simon Cowell: Fuckwad??
onourwayto2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 10:03 PM   #45
diamond dogs

Mick Hucknall has slammed Simon Cowell and X Factor for holding back the recording industry.

Speaking to The Mirror, the Simply Red singer said he was angry at the amount of money Cowell was earning from the show.

"X Factor's done an incredible amount of damage. It's benefited one or two individuals - like Slimy Cowell - who've made a fortune, but I wonder how much the actual artistes will make or if anyone will know who they are in 10 years?"

Hucknall admitted the show made for good television but would prefer seeing something involving songwriters.

"It's great family entertainment for people who don't give a toss about the recording industry but for us as artistes it's very damaging," he said

"I would love to see shows where people actually write the songs rather than sing other people's. We need to nurture the next generation of songwriters."

Hucknall recently revealed that he 'contemplated suicide' after being falsely accused of rape in 2000.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/xfactor/...ell-slimy.html
''Media control is still based in the main on cultural manipulation. It's just so easy to do. When you set up one set of objectives toward the public and you've given them a certain definition for each code word, you hit them with the various code words and they're not going to believe anything if you don't want them to." Bowie
diamond dogs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 10:24 PM   #46
lodestar

Default Is pop music used as a form of brain washing?

Everywhere i go these days whether it be, in the supermarket, a small hardware store, at the grocers, in the local market, a chip shop or greasy spoon or even the workplace they are all turned into the same regional radio station - day after day, week after week, year after year. This commerical station in question plays the 10 same ten songs ( some from the 80s) hour after hour daily. I remember radio stations back in the 70s and 80s will never this bad! Back then they used to just play hit parade of that particular week. What gets me nobody wants choice and variety - "lets put on radio 4, or some classicial music or jazz or even punk rock for a change" Everybody got to conform. Listen to the same old shit day in day out. To become robots serving the system without ever questioning. So this a form of mind control in the guise of so-called entertainment to pacifiy the population from having independent thoughts? The commerical station i write about is based in north staffordshire. Thanks.
lodestar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 10:34 PM   #47
meksar

Pop is controlled by Zionist record labels and is promoted on Zionist TV and Radio. Its all a massive mind bending machine to promote Khazar/Reptile behavior to the cattle.
Old 12-01-2009, 10:42 PM   #48
diamond dogs

It reminded me of a similar claim to another star....I wonder

False allegations may be made for a number of reasons, the most common being revenge, attention-seeking, malice, fiscal reward via the Criminal Injuries Board. or civil suit, and advantage in marital disputes now that prosecutions are made for rape in marriage. In the case of "rapes" celebrities such as singers Mick Hucknell, and Paul Weller,
''Media control is still based in the main on cultural manipulation. It's just so easy to do. When you set up one set of objectives toward the public and you've given them a certain definition for each code word, you hit them with the various code words and they're not going to believe anything if you don't want them to." Bowie
diamond dogs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 10:42 PM   #49
dawnismygoddess

There is loads of symbolism and hand signs in this photo, but look at Simon - more proof that he is.

dawnismygoddess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-2009, 01:00 AM   #50
cheshirecat

Default Just for the record

Simon Cowell is not sucessful in the music industry

he started out making power rangers and teletubbies one hit wonders.

Although he has unlimited money and resources he will never find another bowie or clapton.

But thats not what they are there to do is it?

X factor = Osiris Factor
cheshirecat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-2009, 01:08 AM   #51
dawnismygoddess

Indeed.

dawnismygoddess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-2009, 01:15 AM   #52
onourwayto2012
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by onourwayto2012 View Post
Simon Cowell: Fuckwad??
Simon Cowell: fuckwad??
onourwayto2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-06-2009, 11:02 PM   #53
meksar

Him and Sir Philip Green want to outdo Disney with a global children's television business, these satanic fagot pedophiles are truly disgusting.

http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/standa...eal/article.do

http://business.timesonline.co.uk/to...cle6569460.ece