Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Illuminati / Secret Societies
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 18-12-2008, 05:21 AM   #1
babablacksheep

Default Head of The Illuminati

Sorry, gotta self destruct these posts now. Thanks for listening it has been helpful.

Last edited by babablacksheep; 18-12-2008 at 09:43 PM.
babablacksheep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-12-2008, 05:39 AM   #2
pinkfreud
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by babablacksheep View Post
I know who the head of the whole thing is. The entire thing was taken over by a young kid who is only 26 or 27.
i'm guessing this mystery man has a name?
pinkfreud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-12-2008, 05:48 AM   #3
infin8_possibility

Quote:
Hello, I am from The Illuminati. I know who the head of the whole thing is. The entire thing was taken over by a young kid who is only 26 or 27.

I don't think%2
This is the second thread you have created on the same subject matter, yet in your first thread jesta_g replied and drilled you with questions - which then you deleted your entire post and replaced it with "This thread has self-destructed"
NWO Project Blue Beam and HEAD OF ILLUMINATI

Are you just intentionally posting clownshit to mis-direct people with or do you actually have worthwhile information to bring forward?

Last edited by infin8_possibility; 18-12-2008 at 05:49 AM.
infin8_possibility is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-12-2008, 05:50 AM   #4
pinkfreud
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by infin8_possibility View Post
This is the second thread you have created on the same subject matter, yet in your first thread jesta_g replied and drilled you with questions - which then you deleted your entire post and replaced it with "This thread has self-destructed"
NWO Project Blue Beam and HEAD OF ILLUMINATI

Are you just intentionally posting clownshit to mis-direct people with or do you actually have worthwhile information to bring forward?
thanks for putting that up infin8. hadn't seen it earlier.

my bullshit meter is beginning to crank up.

Last edited by pinkfreud; 18-12-2008 at 05:50 AM.
Old 18-12-2008, 05:56 AM   #5
infin8_possibility

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkfreud View Post
thanks for putting that up infin8. hadn't seen it earlier.

my bullshit meter is beginning to crank up.
It certainly is an outlandish theory, let's just see what blacksheep has to say...
Old 18-12-2008, 06:21 AM   #6
infin8_possibility

Quote:
Pish pish they keep deleting my posts.

My computer is hacked as it is and I am under hyper-surveillance.

I actually did post the info but it got deleted.
Who keeps deleting your posts?
Old 18-12-2008, 06:24 AM   #7
brainfreeze
Inactive

I found this on Wiki

666 Fifth Avenue is a 41-story [1]office building on Fifth Avenue between 52nd and 53rd Streets in New York City.

In December 2006, Tishman Speyer Properties along with the German investment firm TMW announced the sale of the building to the Kushner Properties for $1.8 billion, the highest price ever paid for an individual building in Manhattan[2]

The deal turned heads since the building at 483 ft (147 m) is not even on the list of tallest buildings in New York City. However it is considered a trophy building because of its location on Fifth Avenue across from Rockefeller Center.

The Tishman family via Tishman Realty and Construction built the 1,500,000-square-foot (139,000 m2) tower in 1957. It was designed by Carson & Lundin and the building was called the Tishman Building. One of its most famous exterior features was the prominent 666 address emblazoned on the top of the building. The other distinctive exterior features are embossed aluminum panels.

The original design included lobby sculptures by Isamu Noguchi including the "Landscape of the Cloud" which consists of sinuously cut thin railings in the ceiling to create a cloud effect. The cloud is also carried into a floor to ceiling waterfall.

The penthouse was occupied by the Top of the Sixes restaurant. For many years the building had a distinctive feature of a T-shaped atrium walk-through open to the sidewalks on 52nd Street, 53rd Street and Fifth Avenue with glass storefronts inside the walk-through. This included a bookstore and another area used for years by Alitalia Airlines. The entrance to 666 Fifth Avenue was inside this walk-through.

Tishman Realty dissolved in 1976 and the building was sold for $80 million. In the late 1990s Japanese firms bought both Rockefeller Center and 666 Fifth Avenue. The new owner of 666 Fifth was Sumitomo Realty and Development Company. Among the firm's major changes included replacing the Top of the Sixes restaurant with the Grand Havana Room, a cigar bar private club.

Brooks Brothers and National Basketball Association store became the initial ground floor tenants. Polished gray columns were placed in the lobby near the elevators and the changes were made to the subway entrance at the base of the building. The building is directly above the Fifth Avenue/53rd St. Station, making the E and V easily accessible. The building has also become an attractive location for law firms, hosting the New York offices of Vinson & Elkins, Fulbright & Jaworski, and Orrick, Herrington & Sutcliffe

The newly reconstituted Tishman Speyer bought the building for $518 million in 2000. At about the same time Tishman also bought Rockefeller Center. Shortly after the purchase Tishman enclosed the atrium walk-through and added a third tenant Hickey Freeman.[3]. The enclosure cut off the Fifth Avenue entrance. Access is now via 52nd or 53rd Streets. In 2002 the 666 address in the side of the building was replaced with a Citigroup logo. Citigroup is now the building's largest tenant.[4]

The 2006 sale was the third blockbluster deal involving Tishman in two years. In 2005 Tishman bought the MetLife Building for $1.72 billion setting the previous record. A month before the 666 sale, Tishman bought Stuyvesant Town and Peter Cooper Village for $5.4 billion which was the biggest real estate deal in history in the United States.

It would seem the OP is telling us Tishman?
brainfreeze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-12-2008, 06:26 AM   #8
infin8_possibility

Quote:
I dunno but my computer is totally hacked and like it has a keystroke monitor on it. Hash mosh.

http://nymag.com/images/2/daily/inte...rvanka_lgl.jpg

Middle is Old Man Murdoch, chum chumawozz.
And is that Donald and Ivana Trump's daughter on his left?

But who is the other guy?

Last edited by infin8_possibility; 18-12-2008 at 06:41 AM.
Old 18-12-2008, 06:26 AM   #9
pinkfreud
Inactive

babablacksheep, thanks for letting us know. i admit a part of me is still very wary of this, so if it's not too much to ask can you help us understand this better by answering some of jesta's questions on the other thread? just keep pressing ctrl+c lest the info gets deleted or whatever. that way you can paste it somewhere else.
Old 18-12-2008, 06:27 AM   #10
pinkfreud
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by infin8_possibility View Post
But who is the other guy?
i think he's the one blacksheep is talking about.

edit: thanks much for that brainfreeze. infin8, just google 'illuminati tishman/kushner family' and see what comes up. i'm doing it too.

Last edited by pinkfreud; 18-12-2008 at 06:30 AM.
Old 18-12-2008, 06:35 AM   #11
pinkfreud
Inactive

Default bingo!

".....From 666 Fifth Ave., the Tishman family went on to be "ranked #1 as largest builder of commercial buildings in the nation" by 1968. Among the Tilman's high-profile construction projects are Disney's EPCOT Center, Madison Square Gardens, Chicago's Hancock Center, Morgan Stanley International European headquarters, and ... the World Trade Center in 1972 and even the WTC building 7 in 1987. Moreover, the design for the "Freedom Tower" was submitted by the Tishman Corp. and they are managing construction on the project:

'Just as Tishman was the only firm with the knowledge and technical skill to accomplish the Herculean task of constructing the original twin towers of the World Trade Center thirty years ago, we have once again been selected to manage a monumental project. When completed, the Freedom Tower will be the tallest building in the world. The revised Freedom Tower builds upon the original's extraordinary level of life safety features and will include other features that will make it unprecedented in terms of life safety and security. In addition, the Freedom Tower will further its distinction as a world-class model of energy efficiency and environmental sustainability.

[...] In keeping with the original design, the entire composition evokes the Statue of Liberty's torch and will emit light, becoming its own Beacon of Freedom..'

more here: http://www.conspiracycafe.net/forum/...hp?t10457.html

Last edited by pinkfreud; 18-12-2008 at 06:36 AM.
Old 18-12-2008, 06:38 AM   #12
infin8_possibility

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkfreud View Post

".....From 666 Fifth Ave., the Tishman family went on to be "ranked #1 as largest builder of commercial buildings in the nation" by 1968. Among the Tilman's high-profile construction projects are Disney's EPCOT Center, Madison Square Gardens, Chicago's Hancock Center, Morgan Stanley International European headquarters, and ... the World Trade Center in 1972 and even the WTC building 7 in 1987. Moreover, the design for the "Freedom Tower" was submitted by the Tishman Corp. and they are managing construction on the project:

'Just as Tishman was the only firm with the knowledge and technical skill to accomplish the Herculean task of constructing the original twin towers of the World Trade Center thirty years ago, we have once again been selected to manage a monumental project. When completed, the Freedom Tower will be the tallest building in the world. The revised Freedom Tower builds upon the original's extraordinary level of life safety features and will include other features that will make it unprecedented in terms of life safety and security. In addition, the Freedom Tower will further its distinction as a world-class model of energy efficiency and environmental sustainability.

[...] In keeping with the original design, the entire composition evokes the Statue of Liberty's torch and will emit light, becoming its own Beacon of Freedom..'

more here: http://www.conspiracycafe.net/forum/...hp?t10457.html

I just read that article before you posted it...
Old 18-12-2008, 06:41 AM   #13
pinkfreud
Inactive

more from the same link http://www.conspiracycafe.net/forum/...hp?t10457.html:

"Here's the kicker, the collapse of the WTC buildings was investigated by the National Institute of Building Sciences (NIBS), producing the "official story" whose report is continually cited by the debunkers such as Popular Mechanics. In 1976, according to the Tishman timeline on its site, National Institute of Building Sciences (NIBS) was "established. President Ford appoints Joseph Newman, President of Tishman Research Corp., as founding director."

The Tishmans have consolidated their interests with another powerful Jewish family. Together they're formidable and perhaps unmatched: Tishman-Speyer Properties. Here, from a webpage called Money, Class, Power:

'Yet another Jewish real estate mogul is Jerry Speyer. He married into the Tishman family, also Jewish; the family's firm "Tishman Realty" became the largest "builder-owner" in the United States. [TRAUB, p. 68] Fellow Jewish real estate developer Bernard Mendik told the New York Times Magazine in 1998 that "right now, Jerry [Speyer] is the Number 1 real-estate developer in the world." [TRAUB, p. 62] Today Speyer's Tishman-Speyer Properties owns 36 million square feet of building space, valued at $10.5 billion. Among other sites Speyer's firm owns include Manhattan's Chrysler Building and the Messerturm in Frankfurt, Germany (Europe's second tallest building). He has served on the boards of both Columbia University and the Museum of Modern Art. Speyer, says journalist James Traub, "operates in that elite sphere in which wealth, public-spiritedness, and proper table manners converge to form a colossal nexus of power, but one almost invisible to the outside world."'

this link has a wealth of info. i'm bookmarking it.
Old 18-12-2008, 06:41 AM   #14
brainfreeze
Inactive

Here is some more on Jared Kushner

Personal

Kushner is the son of the New Jersey real estate developer Charles Kushner.[1]

The younger Kushner graduated from the Frisch School, a private, coed yeshiva high school in Paramus, New Jersey. He graduated from Harvard College in 2003. Prior to his admission, his father had donated $2.5 million to the university.[2]

In 2007, Kushner graduated from the New York University Stern School of Business and the New York University School of Law where he pursued a joint program receiving both his JD and MBA degrees.[3]

Notably, the Kushner family donated money to create NYU's Seryl Kushner Deanship, which is named for Jared Kushner's mother.[4]

As of October 2008, Kushner was engaged to Ivanka Trump, who was in the midst of her preparations to convert to Judaism before the wedding.[5]

Kushner is an Orthodox Jew.[6]

[edit] Career

In July 2006, at age 25, Kushner paid $10 million to purchase The New York Observer, a weekly newspaper popular with New York's well-educated elite.[7]

The younger Kushner inherited his fortune in real estate working with his father, Charles Kushner.[8]

[edit] Political activity

Kushner, along with his father and the rest of his family are major contributors to the Democratic Party and to some select Republican candidates. He has contributed over $100,000 to various campaigns
brainfreeze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-12-2008, 06:44 AM   #15
pinkfreud
Inactive

Quote:
OK my head is getting really woozy and I am not sure what the fuck is going on now, but I am able to say this:

In Project Blue Beam, The Trump girl from the photo is the one they have chosen to be the New Mother Goddess. She is to be like the Mother of the Prophesied Messiah, like a mix between a modern day Queen Semiramis meets the Holy Mother Mary.

The Trump Family themselves however is not really behind this. She was selected by The Illuminati, of which Donald Trump is NOT a member, nor are any of the rest of her family.
i hope you do get better.

as for trump not being part of it.. i doubt that, especially if he's supposedly related or married to someone from the merovingian bloodline.

Last edited by pinkfreud; 18-12-2008 at 06:44 AM.
Old 18-12-2008, 06:47 AM   #16
pinkfreud
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by brainfreeze View Post
As of October 2008, Kushner was engaged to Ivanka Trump, who was in the midst of her preparations to convert to Judaism before the wedding.

Kushner is an Orthodox Jew.

In July 2006, at age 25, Kushner paid $10 million to purchase The New York Observer, a weekly newspaper popular with New York's well-educated elite.

Kushner, along with his father and the rest of his family are major contributors to the Democratic Party and to some select Republican candidates. He has contributed over $100,000 to various campaigns
good stuff.
Old 18-12-2008, 06:53 AM   #17
pinkfreud
Inactive

virgin galactic is also the first company that will take people to the moon.

rich, elite people.

Last edited by pinkfreud; 18-12-2008 at 06:59 AM.
Old 18-12-2008, 06:55 AM   #18
almarenee2

Quote:
Also, a major centerpiece of Project Blue Beam is the company Virgin Galactic. It will play an important role in the Story they are planning to create to serve as the 'mythology' of the world unifying religion.

Virgin Galactic, as you will see if you Google it, uses the Illuminati Eye Symbol.
They are already gearing up:

http://www.newscientist.com/article/...st-flight.html
almarenee2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-12-2008, 06:59 AM   #19
almarenee2

Quote:
Yeah. Virgin is one of the main corporations that will form the giant corporate conglomerate that will take over the planet.

Also, if you notice Richard Branson's kids are very good friends with the two Princes of England, so they are totally one with the Royal Family and it's like one social group.
I think Prince William has alot to do with all this as well.
almarenee2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-12-2008, 07:05 AM   #20
infin8_possibility

Quote:
Yeah. Virgin is one of the main corporations that will form the giant corporate conglomerate that will take over the planet.

Also, if you notice Richard Branson's kids are very good friends with the two Princes of England, so they are totally one with the Royal Family and it's like one social group.
So Murdoch's Media Corps will be part of the giant corporation conglomerate as well?