Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Symbolism / Mind Control / Subliminal Programming
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 21-02-2010, 01:41 PM   #8301
emerald
Banned

Thats fucking sad.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...-Kabbalah.html

"Make and bring me more slaves, JAY-Z..."

http://omg.yahoo.com/news/jay-z-i-ve...of-times/36199
emerald is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-2010, 01:53 PM   #8302
subl1minal
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by armoured_amazon View Post
Yes, but it's a trifle boring when you're just reposting what other posters have written in the thread. If you'd read it, you'd know that, so surely you can understand it's annoying? No one's saying by posting potential information everyone takes it as gospel. It's redundant for you to point that out.
I just think people have their feathers ruffled when people challenge their 'beliefs' I don't rule any of this stuff out, but you can understand when people come on here and someones going ''omg Craig David has totaallly been replaced'' when it's like, ok so no possible steroid useage, teeth fixing and surgeory?

If someone comes into this thread and has any doubts in someones claims, they shouldn't get pissed off, they should just ignore them or at least give their point of view merit.

I've been ignored a lot in this thread already, but I don't take it to heart, it's all a part of the game of taking part.

Last edited by subl1minal; 21-02-2010 at 01:54 PM.
subl1minal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-2010, 06:11 PM   #8303
armoured_amazon

Quote:
Originally Posted by subl1minal View Post
I just think people have their feathers ruffled when people challenge their 'beliefs' I don't rule any of this stuff out, but you can understand when people come on here and someones going ''omg Craig David has totaallly been replaced'' when it's like, ok so no possible steroid useage, teeth fixing and surgeory?

If someone comes into this thread and has any doubts in someones claims, they shouldn't get pissed off, they should just ignore them or at least give their point of view merit.

I've been ignored a lot in this thread already, but I don't take it to heart, it's all a part of the game of taking part.
Do you think beyond a doubt this is the same person? Or that the industry never use doubles? Politicians have used doubles and decoys for years. I don't agree with every claim posted in the thread but would just be repeating what's already been posted in saying so.

A comment under this photo reads: "i dont know if its just me… but that does not look like craig david. i see he shaved his head, but something else is different."

I Am Warrior, Queen Tantrum

Last edited by armoured_amazon; 21-02-2010 at 06:14 PM.
armoured_amazon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-2010, 10:56 PM   #8304
subl1minal
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by armoured_amazon View Post
Do you think beyond a doubt this is the same person? Or that the industry never use doubles? Politicians have used doubles and decoys for years. I don't agree with every claim posted in the thread but would just be repeating what's already been posted in saying so.

A comment under this photo reads: "i dont know if its just me… but that does not look like craig david. i see he shaved his head, but something else is different."
Apart from growing up and gaining some muscle?

I totally see the change, when I first saw it I thought 'holy shit that's not him!' and maybe it isn't. It's just so easy to claim everyone who makes it big in music gets replaced.
Old 21-02-2010, 11:02 PM   #8305
netta
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by yeshua View Post
I'm at the point now where I don't even want to know who these people are. You can point out symbolism until you're blue in the face but where does it lead you? I think it's important to be aware but now I'm more concentrating on where I am spiritually and the people closest to me. At a certain point it's time to move on and live life spiritually. I know this sounds horrible but since it's impossible to reach people who aren't aware of this stuff, they can rot in front of their television, running out to get the latest IPod and/or phone, and never thinking of God/spirituality. I no longer care.
Yeah, I agree with that.

And amazon, the miming excuse is not good enough. That's just how it is. It's impossible for them to replace a lot of that talent. With actors it may be easier. But with singers, no.
netta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2010, 09:19 AM   #8306
engelsblume

Quote:
Originally Posted by yeshua View Post
I'm at the point now where I don't even want to know who these people are. You can point out symbolism until you're blue in the face but where does it lead you? I think it's important to be aware but now I'm more concentrating on where I am spiritually and the people closest to me. At a certain point it's time to move on and live life spiritually. I know this sounds horrible but since it's impossible to reach people who aren't aware of this stuff, they can rot in front of their television, running out to get the latest IPod and/or phone, and never thinking of God/spirituality. I no longer care.
So true! I can't wait to get that website of mine done so my isolation can start. Pointing out symbolism just feeds them more energy....doesn't matter what kind..energy is energy and the idolatry pendulum is happy to have it.

And thanks to subliminal for the answer on tricks.
Old 22-02-2010, 10:45 AM   #8307
armoured_amazon

Quote:
Originally Posted by netta View Post
Yeah, I agree with that.

And amazon, the miming excuse is not good enough. That's just how it is. It's impossible for them to replace a lot of that talent. With actors it may be easier. But with singers, no.
Mmkay.

Old 22-02-2010, 12:25 PM   #8308
emerald
Banned

Another actor gone missing:

http://evilbeetgossip.film.com/2010/...missing-boner/

AVRIL LAVIGNE& "ALICE"

http://new.music.yahoo.com/videos/Av...ice--218643499
Old 22-02-2010, 12:39 PM   #8309
emerald
Banned

Quote:
Yeah, I agree with that.

Nothing is impossible for them, no matter how much u and others deny this. Its a game thats been played for centuries.
Old 22-02-2010, 04:27 PM   #8310
netta
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by emerald View Post
Nothing is impossible for them, no matter how much u and others deny this. Its a game thats been played for centuries.
Oh really? And how are you so sure? I think it's more accurate that you are over-paranoid, and a conspiracy lover. But you have presented no solid proof of your claims. Because you just know. That's your big back up. That doesn't work when you are trying to say that people have been replaced.

If nothing is impossible for them, then the world wouldn't be like this, you silly.
Old 22-02-2010, 06:55 PM   #8311
greydove

Gosh you're annoying. Why do you even come here?

Another clone of the Katy Perry /Zooey Deschanel duo is Siwan Morris a welsh actress

Siwan

zooey

katy

greydove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2010, 07:06 PM   #8312
mara

Quote:
Yeah, I agree with that.

Talent? What talent?
They are filming any scene about 200 times, so it's not that hard to be great actor or actress when you have a technical crew with 1k people (see the end of every movie and there'll be like thousands and thousands technician, editors, special effects crew, stunts...)
And music..nobody of them sings live, so it's like Milli Vanilli mouth openers.
And with all this software that can do whatever you want with you voice and the songs that has been remixed, remastered, re-whatevered there is no proof any of them has talent.
And they don't. Movies and music of the imposter is usually of the lower quality (and that is the first thing that can be seen).
And you can not replace neither the charisma neither the energy.
And I trust my instinct that tells me that somebody is not the same person
Punto.
mara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2010, 07:47 PM   #8313
armoured_amazon

Quote:
Originally Posted by mara View Post
Talent? What talent?
They are filming any scene about 200 times, so it's not that hard to be great actor or actress when you have a technical crew with 1k people (see the end of every movie and there'll be like thousands and thousands technician, editors, special effects crew, stunts...)
And music..nobody of them sings live, so it's like Milli Vanilli mouth openers.
And with all this software that can do whatever you want with you voice and the songs that has been remixed, remastered, re-whatevered there is no proof any of them has talent.
And they don't. Movies and music of the imposter is usually of the lower quality (and that is the first thing that can be seen).
And you can not replace neither the charisma neither the energy.
And I trust my instinct that tells me that somebody is not the same person
Punto.
True dat. Like I mentioned in an earlier post, a certain US alt/rock band were caught out at a number of live festivals, 'playing' while real musicians (i.e. their technicians) were playing live behind the set and the band were playing unplugged. So even live performances are not always what they seem. A certain singer popular in the UK has three separate un-named singers tracked with her voice on her latest album. LOL @ people thinking the music and film industries present honest depictions.

Last edited by armoured_amazon; 22-02-2010 at 07:47 PM.
Old 22-02-2010, 07:58 PM   #8314
wyndham

Quote:

wyndham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2010, 08:00 PM   #8315
wyndham

wyndham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2010, 09:13 PM   #8316
emerald
Banned

Quote:
Oh really? And how are you so sure? I think it's more accurate that you are over-paranoid, and a conspiracy lover. But you have presented no solid proof of your claims. Because you just know. That's your big back up. That doesn't work when you are trying to say that people have been replaced.

If nothing is impossible for them, then the world wouldn't be like this, you silly.
Me silly, but ure a complete idiot. I replied u in the same manner so dont u seem surprised. And if u dont really have anything useful to say, get lost. Ok, u dont believe despite good proofs, ok, u insult us and our intelligence, ok, ure trolling, what the fuck else u want? Case closed for me.

Last edited by emerald; 22-02-2010 at 09:15 PM.
Old 22-02-2010, 09:19 PM   #8317
emerald
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by greydove View Post

Another clone of the Katy Perry /Zooey Deschanel duo is Siwan Morris a welsh actress

Siwan

zooey

katy

Can u read my mind too? I have recently found SIWAN and posted about her on doppels forum...
Old 22-02-2010, 09:49 PM   #8318
mariag

Quote:
centuries and eons emerald , hear hear , well said I totally agree.
We don't wanna kill no mexican
But we've got ten itchy fingers
and one thing to declare
mariag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2010, 10:16 PM   #8319
subl1minal
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by engelsblume View Post
So true! I can't wait to get that website of mine done so my isolation can start. Pointing out symbolism just feeds them more energy....doesn't matter what kind..energy is energy and the idolatry pendulum is happy to have it.

And thanks to subliminal for the answer on tricks.
No problem
Old 23-02-2010, 12:31 AM   #8320
netta
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by greydove View Post
Because this B.S. thread is one of those making the forum look retarded.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mara View Post
Talent? What talent?
There is plenty of talent. I smell jealously. And yes, a lot of them do still sing live, and they sound good. Not to mention the fact that a lot of the singers dance such as lady gaga, Madonna, etc.. Your accusations of them being replaced are ridiculous. And as for the Katy Perry, Zoe thing, sometimes people just look alike. That happens.
Quote:
Me silly, but ure a complete idiot. I replied u in the same manner so dont u seem surprised. And if u dont really have anything useful to say, get lost. Ok, u dont believe despite good proofs, ok, u insult us and our intelligence, ok, ure trolling, what the fuck else u want? Case closed for me.
How am I complete idiot? I just prooved your points wrong so you start name slinging and calling me a troll. Wow. Yeah, I would really trust your judgement. lol You said the PTB were capable of anything. I said if that were true everything would be as they wanted it by now. You have no good reply for that. It shows a lot about you.

And you call what you have posted thus far good proof? Wow, you are delusional. And that makes other people on this forum look crazy too. I have plenty of useful things to say, but you are too blind to see it. Personal attack, because that's all you can do. You bring no solid proof to the table.