Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Symbolism / Mind Control / Subliminal Programming
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 15-10-2009, 11:28 AM   #5521
emerald
Banned

Anyway here's the latest video from BLACK EYED PEAS called MEET ME HALFWAY. See for urself

http://popbytes.com/archive/2009/10/...ic_video.shtml
emerald is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-10-2009, 11:38 AM   #5522
emerald
Banned

The real CRUISE in RISKY BUSINESS (1981):

No dimples as far as I can see...

Last edited by emerald; 15-10-2009 at 11:40 AM.
Old 15-10-2009, 01:01 PM   #5523
seaweed

Quote:
Originally Posted by emerald View Post
Why this little kid looks like BRIT SPEARS TOO?
I'll tell you who else looks like Britney Spears: Virginia Davis, who played a girl called Alice in Walt Disney films in the 1920's.

her wiki link

Last edited by seaweed; 15-10-2009 at 01:02 PM. Reason: Added link
seaweed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-10-2009, 02:21 PM   #5524
lostworld

Quote:
Originally Posted by emerald View Post
Strange coz the original TOM CRUISE had blue eyes. Mabe its the lite in the pic or its quality that his eyes come out brown. If this guy with brown eyes is the real Tom, of course, but smth tells me he isnt.
I've seen that pic elsewhere too so it IS supposed to be the real Tom.
However it seems, that already from early on it's not clear who the original Tom really is... And there seems to have been a lot of doubles over the years...

It's really strange the whole thing.
Old 15-10-2009, 04:16 PM   #5525
kappasweet

Brooke's endorsing this now: http://www.latisse.com/

I am already tired of those Latisse commercials and seeing her prancing around with her rather masculine gait, while promoting such a useless product. Really, why even risk having this on when there are those possible side effects? Like vanity trumps vision or something.[/QUOTE]

Seriously, did I misunderstand or can that junk really turn your blue eyes brown? I here it really works, but it is not worth the 0.0001% chance of damaging your eyes. Totally OT, but how come they can come up with a product to make your eyelashes grow but not the hair on your head???
kappasweet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-10-2009, 05:18 PM   #5526
chrysoprase

Quote:
I am already tired of those Latisse commercials and seeing her prancing around with her rather masculine gait, while promoting such a useless product. Really, why even risk having this on when there are those possible side effects? Like vanity trumps vision or something.

Here is what Brooke says:

Quote:
"As a mother, I am so proud to associate myself with LATISSE, which is not only a wonderful product (I use LATISSE daily), but has the vision to partner with the Make-A-Wish Foundation to help children around the country," states Shields.
Here is a list of possible side effects:

Quote:
Latisse side effects

The FDA letter specifically calls out the possible risk of hair growth is places other than the eyelash, as well as the risk of bacterial keratitis from contamination for Latisse or the applicator itself. While these risks are disturbing, none of the reviews on RealSelf to-date note these specific adverse effects.

Medical experts in the web community have explained to consumers that Latisse side effects could include hair growth in other areas as well as:

* Darkening of eyelid skin (this may be reversible once stopped)
* Possible increase in the brown pigmentation of the colored part of the eye (this is likely to be permanent)
* Itching, eye redness, dryness and irritation of the eye or surounding eyelid skin where Latisse may be applied.
http://www.realself.com/news/Latisse...iencing/128898

Oh yeah... My eyes are red and itchy, I've got hair sprouting where it never has before.... but look how thick my lashes are! And I won't even think about possible, more serious, side effects that are unreported or have yet to be discovered.

What the before and after pix of Meg, Brooke and Tom have in common is that the after images are an emotionless, kinda cold "perfection(?)" of what they were previously.

Is this what we are being trained to accept as normal?

Last edited by chrysoprase; 15-10-2009 at 05:19 PM.
chrysoprase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-10-2009, 06:38 PM   #5527
faulconandsnowjob
Inactive

Freezone - part 6

Conspiracy Cafe closed the PID thread faster than any other forum. That's Truth suppression at work, Folks.
faulconandsnowjob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-10-2009, 06:44 PM   #5528
chrysoprase

Faulcon - Did they give a reason why PID theory will not be discussed?
Old 15-10-2009, 07:02 PM   #5529
faulconandsnowjob
Inactive

They didn't want to discuss the Illuminati-connection & locked the thread.

Freezone - PID parts 7 & 8

Last edited by faulconandsnowjob; 15-10-2009 at 08:20 PM.
Old 15-10-2009, 07:43 PM   #5530
lieorrists

What I don't understand is why they would want to replace him. As far as I know the beatles were a peacefull freedom type band, why go to all that trouble just to keep them as a band?

also those paul is dead docu's are always scary as fuck

Last edited by lieorrists; 15-10-2009 at 07:44 PM.
lieorrists is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-10-2009, 08:20 PM   #5531
faulconandsnowjob
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by lieorrists View Post
What I don't understand is why they would want to replace him. As far as I know the beatles were a peacefull freedom type band, why go to all that trouble just to keep them as a band?
The Beatles were extremely popular & influential. That popularity could be used & abused by TPTB. It's like the Beatles were infiltrated for political purposes... My personal opinion is that Paul wouldn't go along w/ the agenda - & I do think the LSD/MKULTRA drug agenda. Paul was not big on drugs, wouldn't promote their use, & so was eliminated & replaced by a double who would exploit Paul's popularity & influence to promote whatever agenda the Illuminati wanted. The double gave a famous interview the next year talking about taking LSD. Then, according to George Harrison, "the whole world went crazy."

Here's a scene from "A Hard Day's Night" in which George is told he will be replaced if he doesn't do & say what he's told (& what he's to do & say has the sole purpose of manipulating the masses):

The Beatles - A Hard Days Night (Dead Grotty)

My newest blog entry is a hermeneutical interpretation of this scene:
http://plasticmacca.blogspot.com/200...isposable.html

LSD interview (1967):

Paul McCartney: ITN Interview - LSD and Journalism 19.06.67
Old 15-10-2009, 08:30 PM   #5532
lieorrists

Thank you faulconandsnowjob for the super quick reply I must say that when I read your post I went all goose pimply, does make more sense to me now, sometimes I forget how cold blooded these elitists are. Extremely interesting stuff i'll be sure to read more and watch all the youtube docu's when it's light outside
lieorrists is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-10-2009, 12:28 AM   #5533
faulconandsnowjob
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by lieorrists View Post
I must say that when I read your post I went all goose pimply, does make more sense to me now, sometimes I forget how cold blooded these elitists are.
Yeah, the Illuminati are SO evil that most people can't even begin to fathom what they're capable of. Killing & replacing someone w/ a double is not even on most people's radars. According to some, the tactic is fairly widespread, at least in the realm of politics.
Old 16-10-2009, 12:52 AM   #5534
chrysoprase

Quote:
Yeah, the Illuminati are SO evil that most people can't even begin to fathom what they're capable of. Killing & replacing someone w/ a double is not even on most people's radars. According to some, the tactic is fairly widespread, at least in the realm of politics.

http://www.tldm.org/News10/PopesSince1960.htm

Here is Pope Paul (with imposter) who is believed to have been either incapacitated or murdered and replaced in 1972

Arguably, that Vatican could be considered to be the biggest hotbed of corruption and murder that exists.

Or maybe they would be second to the entertainment industry.

Last edited by chrysoprase; 16-10-2009 at 12:55 AM.
Old 16-10-2009, 04:40 AM   #5535
faulconandsnowjob
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrysoprase View Post
http://www.tldm.org/News10/PopesSince1960.htm

Here is Pope Paul (with imposter) who is believed to have been either incapacitated or murdered and replaced in 1972
I have also heard about Pope John Paul II having been replaced.

From Dr. Peter Beter:

Quote:
Two popes--John Paul I and the real John
Paul II--were murdered last fall by the Bolsheviks in the
process, as I detailed in Audio Letters Nos. 39 and 41.

http://www.peterdavidbeter.com/docs/all/dbal44.html
From a Message w/ Matthew:

Quote:
The Pope was cloned when it became clear to the dark souls that he was a liability. Seeing that he was determined to hinder their aim of retaining their power over religious believers, they ended the physical life of the light being John Paul. Since his soul elected not to enter the clone. In accordance with his soul contract and conscious desire, John Paul wanted to lift the people of the world above the confinements of the church dogma that was controlling them through deceit, and that did not serve the purpose of the dark souls who were bent on maintaining the status quo. Although the clones that have been carrying on in the name of the Pope have publicly shown his gentleness, humility and loving spirit, it was to beguile, not to show the way to true spiritual growth. None of the reforms John Paul intended have come to pass. At the time of the downloading of his intelligence, knowledge, and experiential memories into the first clone, the clone was programmed to suppress John Paul’s divine inspiration to allow ancient records hidden in the Vatican to come forth and to share with the world's poor the vast wealth amassed by the church.

Pope Benedict XVI, Joseph Ratzinger, knows what the Illuminati within the Vatican did to keep intact the persona of the beloved Pope John Paul while derailing his intent to bring forth the truth of the Roman Catholic hierarchy. So do not expect Pope Benedict to make waves until there is either sufficient light within the Illuminati members or they have been removed from their influential positions. Benedict is not a clone and it’s unlikely that this would be tried or even desired by those responsible for the cloning of John Paul. The purpose of clones is to take over in case of death by any means so that the person’s powerful influence won’t be interrupted. The new Pope hasn’t the charisma and the love of the masses as did his predecessor, and if he died tomorrow, the Illuminati within the Vatican very likely would be gleeful that this most logical successor to John Paul was quickly out of their way and they could get one of themselves into the papacy. They had insufficient support to manage this at the election where the prevailing choice was Ratzinger because of his closeness to John Paul...

http://www.matthewbooks.com/mm/anmviewer.asp?a=32&z=2
Old 16-10-2009, 05:53 AM   #5536
faulconandsnowjob
Inactive

Think I came across something interesting here. It sounds like Stepfording &/or what is going on in Dollhouse.

Operation Mind Control
Walter H. Bowart
http://mcrais.googlepages.com/omc.htm

Quote:
...All of these techniques, involving drug-induced hypnosis and electroshock convulsions, were eventually developed and used to reduce some of our own citizens to a zombie state in which they would blindly serve the government. Regardless of the Constitution and the laws which supposedly protect the individual against government coercion, “zombies” were covertly created to do the government’s more unsavory bidding. Such “zombies” asked no questions about the legality of their assignments. Often their assignments were never consciously known. And if they were ever questioned about their own actions, amnesia protected them from self-incrimination. ... [pp. 70-73]
Mind control arranges that “slaves” of the intelligence community—witnesses, couriers, and assassins—are “protected” from their own memories and guilt by amnesia. These “slaves” may be left alive, but the knowledge they possess is buried deep within the tombs of their own minds by techniques which can keep the truth hidden even from those who have witnessed it. It is the ultimate debriefing, the final security measure short of assassination. ... [p. 148]

In 1967 a writer named Lincoln Lawrence published a book ... [Were We Controlled? presented] a sophisticated technique known as RHIC–EDOM ... Radio Hypnotic Intra-Cerebral Control–Electronic Dissolution of Memory. ...
“Under RHIC, a ‘sleeper’ can be used years later with no realization that the ‘sleeper’ is even being controlled! He can be made to perform acts that he will have no memory of ever having carried out. In a manipulated kind of kamikaze operation where the life of the ‘sleeper’ is dispensable, RHIC processing makes him particularly valuable because if he is detected and caught before he performs the act specified . . . nothing he says will implicate the group or government which processed and controlled him.” ...
... according to Lawrence, ... during the operation a small electrode was implanted inside ... [the person’s] mastoid sinus. The electrode responded to a radio signal which would make audible, inside ... [the person’s] head, certain electronic commands to which he had already been posthypnotically conditioned to respond. ...
In 1975 the RHIC–EDOM story surfaced again. ... The journalist, James L. Moore, said that the papers in his possession described the details of “a military technique of mind-control called Radio-Hypnotic Intra-Cerebral Control–Electronic Dissolution of Memory.” ...
According to Moore, in the initial (RHIC) stage of programming the ... [person] is put into a deep hypnotic trance, and conditioned to go intro trance at the sound of a specific tone. “A person may be placed under this control with or without his knowledge, programmed to perform certain actions and maintain certain attitudes” whenever he hears the tone. ...
The second part of the process, electronic dissolution of memory (EDOM), Moore said, “... By electronically jamming the brain, acetylcholine creates static which blocks out sights and sounds. You would then have no memory of what you saw or heard; your mind would be a blank.” ...
Old 16-10-2009, 11:06 AM   #5537
emerald
Banned

"Michael Lohan Apologizes Publicly to Lindsay Lohan

Michael Lohan will be on E!'s "Daily 10" tonight to issue a public apology to his daughter Lindsay. Some of the words of wisdom he'll be sharing:

“Lindsay, I love you with all my heart. And I’m sorry about being so public about certain things. But when I’m with you, when I was with you, out in LA, and I looked into your eyes I didn’t see the girl I brought up or the girl that was so gifted and talented during the years of ‘The Parent Trap,’ ‘Freaky Friday,’ ‘Mean Girls.’ And I’m not going to stand here and watch my daughter get destroyed anymore.”

“I mean, it’s got to stop. Do you see the same Lindsay now that you saw when she was acting? Do you think she can act like she used to? No! There’s no way, It’s a hollow, vacant body. You hold that body – it’s a broke body, a broken spirit in side. There’s nothing there. Nothing. It killed me. It literally killed me holding her in my arms. No father wants to feel death in a kid that’s always so alive. And I’m pissed – at myself too – for letting us go through a divorce. But that’s what happens to kids when they get divorced. They suffer, not us.”

Of course since the real LINDSAY is gone. One way or another... Its ironic that some say that LINDSAY wasnt the same after MEAN GIRLS, as her father mentions...

The poster for LADY GAGA's future tour:

A very "peacockish" KATIE PRICE:

Recent rant of PAMELA ANDERSON at the RICHIE RICH fashion show:

Last edited by emerald; 16-10-2009 at 11:07 AM.
Old 16-10-2009, 02:00 PM   #5538
emerald
Banned

MEGHAN MCAIN's tattoo. Havent we seen this before?

Thats a tshirt... SILENCE = DEATH...

Old 16-10-2009, 07:25 PM   #5539
kappasweet

It's funny how all of Lindsay Lohan's roles had duality as a prominent theme, and each time it was taken to the extreme. In the first, she actually played the role of 2 girls, identical twins. In Freaky Friday, switched bodies/roles/identities with her mother. In the third, she pretended to be somebody that she wasn't to destroy a popular girl and get the guy, and she ended up inhabiting that persona and becoming what she was trying to destroy, keeping her secret with her "real" friends. Split personality and double identities everywhere.

emerald, so do you think that "monster's ball" for Lady Gaga is like a celebration before her (or some one's) execution/sacrifice.

Last edited by kappasweet; 16-10-2009 at 07:33 PM.
kappasweet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-10-2009, 02:38 AM   #5540
lostworld

There's been a lot of controversy about this ad from Ralph Lauren, with Swedish-French model Filippa Hamilton, photoshopped to the extreme.
Apparently she got fired from RL cause she was "too fat". She's a size 4...

The crazy ad vs another, normal campaign pic of Filippa (also from RL).
As you can see this girl is far from fat!

Anyway, I'm not gonna go all off topic here. Even though I'm sure all this serve some purpose to the agenda too.
The abnormal, fake and surreal is promoted as "normal" to program us subconsciously perhaps... Getting us prepared for what's to come...

But to the point: I think Filippa looks a lot like a young Brooke Shields.

Photoshoot for Glamour magazine
Same eyes, hair and smile as Brooke...

Filippa also has a quite interesting background:
Hamilton is a French and Swedish national. Her father is Count Michaël Palmstierna Hamilton. He is the son of Count Ulph Hamilton and Baroness Margaretha Palmstierna, won the right to bear the Hamilton name and was recognized as a member of the Swedish nobility in 1999.
As such, Hamilton is formally addressed as Countess Filippa Hamilton.
(Wiki)

Filippa looking very much like Brooke in "The Blue Lagoon" vs the real Brooke Shields

More pics of Filippa

Last edited by lostworld; 17-10-2009 at 02:40 AM.
lostworld is offline   Reply With Quote