Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > New World Order / Global Government
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 05-06-2007, 12:48 PM   #1

Question Is a New World Order necessarily a bad thing?

Before people start judging this thread by the title please let me explain myself. I have just starting reading …and the truth should set you free as I haven’t read it for a few months.

In the beginning of the book David talks about how we became trapped in this prison. He discusses Atlantis and how 4th dimension extraterrestrials created some disaster in order to wipe the slate clean, to create a human that they can control.

David makes references to Genesis, about how mankind was united and living together in peace. Then 'God', the 4th dimension extraterrestrials, came down from the heavens and separated mankind. How the extraterrestrials separated mankind into religions, languages and cultures to create chaos, division and negativity on our planet.

If during the time of Atlantis we were united under one currency, one language and one democratic government and men were still free then why can this not happen today?

If there were an enlightened New World Order with the planets best intentions in mind then surely this would be a good thing. A NWO with microchips, depopulation and control of humanity as an agenda would only keep us in our frequency prison.

A NWO could bring together humanity and end chaos and negativity on the planet. As David said only we are to blame for our current situation, we are only trapped in this prison because we have allowed ourselves to be. The only way to free ourselves from this prison is with love, only then can we achieve our true potential.

If we direct hate to the New World Order then we are creating the negativity they want. Hatred towards Tony Blair and George Bush will only fuel the fire, if collective consciousness says they are evil then that is how it is. Infinite love is the only way to free ourselves and a NWO with the right intentions could unify our planet and help reunite us with God consciousness.

What are people’s opinions am I making a little sense or spouting absolute garbage?
"I know what is right for me, not you. From the transformation of mind which love, respect, and forgiveness of self trigger, all these answers naturally evolve. We have the tyrannical structures of today because that is the reality the creative mind has created by its attitude to itself. When we change that attitude we change the world"
2503 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2007, 01:40 PM   #2
lumukanda
Premier Subscribers

no, i agree with this bit :

Quote:
If we direct hate to the New World Order then we are creating the negativity they want. Hatred towards Tony Blair and George Bush will only fuel the fire, if collective consciousness says they are evil then that is how it is. Infinite love is the only way to free ourselves and a NWO with the right intentions could unify our planet and help reunite us with God consciousness.
it is hard to watch the world around us turn to shit without feeling anger, but as much as this is bashed, i really do think the only way can even begin to make a difference is by showing more love, freeing yourself from all the negativity, the thing to remember is that the act of loving is not only about projecting it to other people, but also to find that inner place of peace that is within all of us, albeit often wrapped up in all kinds of rubbish, you cannot progress, in any way, with all kinds of turmoil, guilt etc running through your head and soul.

and i'm not saying that everyone has to become a hippy and go all airy fairy, personally it's not my style, but that doesn't stop anyone from being a caring person, who takes into account how his or her attitude and actions affect other people and tries to guide that in a way that is in the best interests of the common good (the real common good, not some newspeak version).

a NWO that really was all about trying to help the world is not a bad then per se, but we have to take into account things like human ego, competition etc etc, but what we have rolling out on our doorsteps is not that, the benevolant dictator does not exist. look at this forum as a possible microcosm of what that world could be like, we all roughly agree on the same things, but damn do we argue and disagree, someone likened it to herding cats, that utopia, i just feel, cannot come to pass in this reality, not the way it is now, who knows what the world will become if consciousness is truly set free, but i feel we will be dealing with something i don't even think we can put into words.

good post 2503, certainly got me thinking!
Old 05-06-2007, 03:33 PM   #3
john white
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2503 View Post
Before people start judging this thread by the title please let me explain myself. I have just starting reading …and the truth should set you free as I haven’t read it for a few months.

In the beginning of the book David talks about how we became trapped in this prison. He discusses Atlantis and how 4th dimension extraterrestrials created some disaster in order to wipe the slate clean, to create a human that they can control.

David makes references to Genesis, about how mankind was united and living together in peace. Then 'God', the 4th dimension extraterrestrials, came down from the heavens and separated mankind. How the extraterrestrials separated mankind into religions, languages and cultures to create chaos, division and negativity on our planet.

If during the time of Atlantis we were united under one currency, one language and one democratic government and men were still free then why can this not happen today?

If there were an enlightened New World Order with the planets best intentions in mind then surely this would be a good thing. A NWO with microchips, depopulation and control of humanity as an agenda would only keep us in our frequency prison.

A NWO could bring together humanity and end chaos and negativity on the planet. As David said only we are to blame for our current situation, we are only trapped in this prison because we have allowed ourselves to be. The only way to free ourselves from this prison is with love, only then can we achieve our true potential.

What are people’s opinions am I making a little sense or spouting absolute garbage?
I think your plunging in with a really great question, one that in fact is usually far to controversial for conspiracy forums: try asking it at Con Central or ATS! We did our best to explore this question at Illusions v1 and it so incensed one individual that they did everything they possibly could to shut down the site! (unsuccessfully btw)

The heart of your question is a dilemma: what we most desire (a united world) is what we also most fear (a united world)

The question at the heart of that question is (IMO): how is the world being united? And what level of human potential is being expressed in that unity?

The New World Order, as defined by the POV of, say, Alex Jones, is an absolute nightmare: a vicious merciless dehumanised eternal tyranny

Whereas the New World Order, as defined by, say, the Bahai religion, is the ultimate fulfilment of all spiritual prophecy. Or Solve et Coagula posts many times about the "Fair World Order"

In fact, the term "New World Order" has been used many times by a wide range of competing viewpoints

And then we have to consider the nature of the illuminati themselves: hardly a unified organisation, but competing "families", "philosophies", "secret societies", "mystery schools"... that change their perspectives over the centuries according to the synthesis of the views of all the people involved in them. It simply is not a dualistic black/white situation

What we can say is when we fight against the New World Order, we fight against our fears: loss of self determination, loss of justice, loss of rights. and for some more abstract concepts: loss of nationhood. For Alex Jones the loss of "America" is the most terrible thing: but there was no "America" until Europeans started turning up by the boatload, mapping out the land and then carving it out with lines on a piece of paper enforced with death on the business end of a sword or a rifle: its the people who make a society what it is

For me, the way I look at my opposition to the New World Order is not opposing the possibility that people might choose to unite the world into a global society: its the manipulation and imposition of our ability to choose through the highly sophisticated manipulation techniques prevalent throughout modern society. All of the above groups, however the group as a whole or individuals within that group see themselves and there motivations, share one common factor: they do not trust the majority of human beings to be able to agree with them

That’s a foundation of sand for any undertaking, let alone a global government. So I work on the basis of doing what I am able to do to awaken those around me: let the awakened potential of the whole of humanity then make a real informed choice. Because the one thing all aspects of the "Elite" cannot do is tolerate allowing us to choose not to need them

Finally:

Quote:
I reckon its best not to assume the people before the fall even had concepts of money, or government. Would awakened humans even need such things to facilitate themselves?
Old 05-06-2007, 05:03 PM   #4
synergy777

all great posts, the way forward is the way you guys suggest, love, coperation etc. however some of us are not open, connected via this love, spirtual way, some of us have to do it the other way, like my avatar, lol. my view/connection is not a spiritual one, but a logical/data based one, scientific, esoteric not spirtual. obviously evil begets evil, but what can one do, meditate, chant, think of a better existence etc. not everyone has the guidance, ability, time.

on shariah tv last night, the true uphill sturggle for palestinian freedom was shown, they suicide bomb, not because of religion, but because of freedom, to defeat oppression, to smash the walled prison the nwo have created for them. its worse than apartheid, its genocide. when irish, scots, native americans, indians etc fought for freedom, weren't they viewed as terrorists by the oppressor? palstinian jews, christians and muslims fight against the nwo/zionists, they were all on the show yesterday, all colours, all faiths united against zionist oppression

Fearlessness means faith in God: faith in His protection, His justice, His wisdom, His mercy, His Love, and His omnipresence… To be fit for Self-realization, man must be fearless.— Paramahansa Yogananda
synergy777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2007, 06:18 PM   #5
infinitetruth

Sorry I've had to answer without reading again (short on time) sorry if I've repeated.

I have often thought the same thing - whether the NWO was a good thing.

A new world order is a good thing, a union of everyone on the earth. But 'they' don't want that, they want their own New World Order of total control. It is NEVER about good or evil. Thats how they want us to feel. You're either good or evil, thats just not true. I firmly believe there is no such thing as good or evil - everything is a means to an end.

I think someone on this forum said before (forgive my memory), he asked a buddha or such-like whether Bush was doing the right thing. He replied that Bush is doing exactly what is needed for the world.

Perhaps Bush is provoking a reaction in us, a reaction that we have had enough of war - maybe he was saying that Bush's main purpose in life is to push us into acting as one, as a people for the people.

But hey, I'm just me - I don't really know what the truth is. All I know is that the union of people is exactly what they DON't want. They want us to feel divided and separated.
infinitetruth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-06-2007, 05:41 PM   #6
edelweiss pirate

Quote:
Originally Posted by john white View Post
The question at the heart of that question is (IMO): how is the world being united? And what level of human potential is being expressed in that unity?

The New World Order, as defined by the POV of, say, Alex Jones, is an absolute nightmare: a vicious merciless dehumanised eternal tyranny

Whereas the New World Order, as defined by, say, the Bahai religion, is the ultimate fulfilment of all spiritual prophecy. Or Solve et Coagula posts many times about the "Fair World Order"

In fact, the term "New World Order" has been used many times by a wide range of competing viewpoints

And then we have to consider the nature of the illuminati themselves: hardly a unified organisation, but competing "families", "philosophies", "secret societies", "mystery schools"... that change their perspectives over the centuries according to the synthesis of the views of all the people involved in them. It simply is not a dualistic black/white situation

What we can say is when we fight against the New World Order, we fight against our fears: loss of self determination, loss of justice, loss of rights. and for some more abstract concepts: loss of nationhood. For Alex Jones the loss of "America" is the most terrible thing: but there was no "America" until Europeans started turning up by the boatload, mapping out the land and then carving it out with lines on a piece of paper enforced with death on the business end of a sword or a rifle: its the people who make a society what it is

For me, the way I look at my opposition to the New World Order is not opposing the possibility that people might choose to unite the world into a global society: its the manipulation and imposition of our ability to choose through the highly sophisticated manipulation techniques prevalent throughout modern society. All of the above groups, however the group as a whole or individuals within that group see themselves and there motivations, share one common factor: they do not trust the majority of human beings to be able to agree with them

That’s a foundation of sand for any undertaking, let alone a global government. So I work on the basis of doing what I am able to do to awaken those around me: let the awakened potential of the whole of humanity then make a real informed choice. Because the one thing all aspects of the "Elite" cannot do is tolerate allowing us to choose not to need them

Finally:

I reckon its best not to assume the people before the fall even had concepts of money, or government. Would awakened humans even need such things to facilitate themselves?
It's all one John, you don't get to choose your new world order flavour..

And John, Alex Jones is talking about a reality shared by nearly the whole Western world. It is happening, the are pushing EVERYBODY IS PUSHING! But it is a bit 'hotter' in the US isn't it..

And the NWO are not Keystone cops, they are dangerous and deranged individuals who have appointed themselves Gods of Earth. Either door you go into John you're in their parlour...

I remember some of Roger old wisdom, and also remember a few dodgy ones too... This Saint whatsit bollocks is just that... Dodgy.

Everybody SELLS OUT that's the moral of our story here. If people stop selling out we could never haved a NWO.. It's a test. And at the moment there is some desire for harmony on earth and we are holding off the worst which if we let ourselves slip, they will unroll upon us.

But yes we do need to visualise a new world but why Global? The whole point is it's gonna be big and systemised, do we really need a global world?

Visit the Truthatron

Visit the Truthspoon

From the man they couldn't recruit. Illuminati analysis, and a bit of messing about on the side.

Last edited by edelweiss pirate; 24-06-2007 at 05:48 PM.
edelweiss pirate is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 24-06-2007, 10:57 PM   #7
narcolepticwatchman

Here is the deal, this is what people seem to overlook.

The 'NEW WORLD ORDER' is not a new 'WORLD ORDER' it is the order of a 'NEW WORLD'. Take a look at the mural in and this will become 100% clear.

Is it a bad thing? Yes, undoubtetly.

If anyone thinks that the maniacs in charge can be trusted with the power they are rapidly accumulating then they need their heas looked at. Once they have their full agenda in place, ie, RFID chips, biometric databases etc, there will be no opportunities for ANY dissent. Once this is in place, our voices will become silenced. We will never be able to change it. The 1000 year reich will become a reality.
narcolepticwatchman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-06-2007, 12:13 AM   #8
gordonfreeman

The New World Order elites are laughing their asses off right now.
gordonfreeman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-06-2007, 02:31 PM   #9
ngawaka19
Premier Subscribers

Are you insane 2503, matie did you go out for a little kip while the crux of the lecture was happening?????

Shall we start again? I mean I don't mind, but, the scones are almost cooked sweetie.

(I must admit I was naughty and didn't read your whole thread.) but the title give my hart a 9/8th beat.
Old 26-06-2007, 12:24 AM   #10
i_am
Technical Advisor

I understand what 2503 is saying. A new world order would be wonderful if we could all get along, stop wars, help those less fortunate, create equality. So the concept is good BUT the people in power have a whole different concept of a NWO, one where 'they' hold the power, where it is their way or no way. They don't give a shit about the less fortunate. They only care about power and control so THEIR idea of a new world order is not good for us (the useless eaters by their standards)

The kind of NWO that Ghandi and others aspired to is NOT what is happening now. The concept has been high jacked.

Quote:
Mahatma Gandhi is universally recognized as the most distinguished theorist and practitioner of truth, non-violence and Satyagraha. His ideology is meaning and significance far beyond the confines of his country or of his time. Gandhian ethics are the need of the hour. This study is an attempt to discuss the very base of Gandhian philosophy--truth, non-violence, and Satyagraha and tries to explore the possibility of the new world order in place of present world order within the framework of Gandhian philosophy to save the future of humanity
Quote:
The other September 11 marks the launch in 1906 of Mahatma Gandhi's modern non-violent resistance movement, called Satyagraha, in South Africa. Satyagraha was consciously used by Martin Luther King to oppose segregation in the US, by Gandhi to win independence from the British in India, and in South Africa, by Nelson Mandela to bring an end to apartheid

Quote:
H.G. Wells wrote a book published in 1940 entitled The New World Order. The book addressed the ideal of a world without war in which law and order emanated from a world governing body and examined various proposals and ideas.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_world_order
So to sum up...No a new world order is not a bad thing but the one presenting to us by the powers that be, most certainly is.

Give so much to the improvement of yourself, that you don’t have time to criticize others ~ Jim Rohn

What if! The most useless combination of words in the English language. If we always thought of the what ifs before doing anything, we would do nothing.....me

Last edited by i_am; 26-06-2007 at 12:38 AM.
i_am is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2007, 10:40 PM   #11
synergy777

its not an united order thats the probelm, its the nature of it. totalitarian policies, police state, clampdown on personal liberties, fredom of speech. military industrial complex, population control, an unequal distribution of wealth/opportunity. loss of national sovereignity, basically its an consolidation of power, whilst installing a totalitarian government, its dictatorship on a global scale. it should be called the global reich, that should wake people up.

Fearlessness means faith in God: faith in His protection, His justice, His wisdom, His mercy, His Love, and His omnipresence… To be fit for Self-realization, man must be fearless.— Paramahansa Yogananda
synergy777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-06-2007, 04:47 AM   #12
jayd

Default INteresting

I cant help it but in the back of my mind i always wonder if david icke is part of the plan, the plan for the NWO, problemS, reactionS, solution revealing all the truth, which in instinct makes us wanna go crazy and stop this, but than offers the solution to just calm down, and be yourself.
just a thought. . .
jayd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-06-2007, 06:47 AM   #13
ngawaka19
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayd View Post
I cant help it but in the back of my mind i always wonder if david icke is part of the plan, the plan for the NWO, problemS, reactionS, solution revealing all the truth, which in instinct makes us wanna go crazy and stop this, but than offers the solution to just calm down, and be yourself.
just a thought. . .
yeah jayd, i've felt the same. I'm still waiting.....
the truth always comes out......
Old 27-06-2007, 08:35 AM   #14
amadeus

I throw in just a quick comment:

Those of you who have read the CWG series by Neal Donald Walsch - do you recall "god" pushing for a one world government? It just hit me that in one of the books there was a push for this "uniting", maybe in CWG no 3.?

Have to look that up when I'm home...
amadeus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-06-2007, 01:52 AM   #15
mk72

This idea is called “negative utopia” with good reason. We always seem to want elitists and eugenists to tell us what to do so that we don’t have to take responsibility, but I believe we have much more potential and that is what we have to remember every time you want them to find a solution for a problem they caused. Power in a few people’s hands are always negative.(just look at your boss) The definition of power according to Erich Fromm’s “Escape from freedom” is: “power is not a means; it is an end. And power means the capacity to inflict unlimited pain and suffering to another human being”. Simon Weil’s definition of power is: “the capacity to transform a living person into a corpse, that is to say into a thing”. I have lived in a “negative utopia” in apartheid South Africa, and my life was so much easier and more privileged than now, because I was white but believe me you DON’T want that ! Read 1984-George Orwell, We- Zamyatin or Brave new world –Aldous Huxley and you will never think a NWO is a good idea.
mk72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2007, 11:29 AM   #16
cruise4
Premier Subscribers

Nations perform an important role in the world. They can act like a fire-break. If one part becomes corrupt, it doesn't all go to hell. Disease control. Money issues... all sorts of things. Diversity beats Homogeny any day I reckon. When you look at the problems of the world, it appears that nearly ALL of them are directly related and caused by these 'servants of the dark side'. Getting rid of them is the issue whether for or against a Global government. Rather than Global Government, I prefer Global consultation. We'll keep our sovereign nation bit.
cruise4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2007, 11:29 PM   #17
ztevie

Very very nice topic.
I started 1.5 year ago watching icke's video then reading books recently.
This topic has always been the question, altho it's very intresting what Icke's is talking and this question keeps coming over and over again.

In my very opinion,
depends what each person say good or bad.
But we are definatly conditiond to want to live a long life, have no worries about financial, 100% no criminal state etc etc.

Say it become 1 world goverment.
We no longer can ever suffer from any disease.
Any suppect of "crime" would be eliminated on the scene.
We do not receive money just the material/food we need.

We get everything what we conditioned to need, but we loose our infinite self. (not neccesary loose but all these years has been supressed to remind who we are and the 1 state goverment is the last step to the totallly forgotten)
ztevie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2007, 07:27 AM   #18
chandrakavi
Banned

Absolutly agree with you ,and others who have answered you.
We should stop answering the word NEW, this is the OLD World Order, what they are doing is organizing the same political BS they have always had, no improvement in anything they are doing, nothing better.
As you say A WORLD GOVERNMENT would be a good thing, agood spiritual thing according to what many aMasters of the East have said centuries ago, BUT THEY MEAN SOMETHING COMPLETLY DIFFERENT, a world of love, no war, with meditation, unity, no lines of power on the Map drawn by politicians
to create Nationalism that can only have an outcome of destruction through war, they mean something great for Humanity. Civilization is a great idea,
but it has not happened yet, we only have Barbarism.....we need only to look around.

Politicians are very good at copying other people's inspired words ,make peoplee think they will do that....but they don't carry it out.
They realize that in one way and many aothers people HAVE FALLEN IN LOVE WITH WORDS ,and forget what their deeds are. WORDS and false promises are not enough ,they are a fake, everything they say and do is a fake,
IT SOUNDS RIGHT, they took it from the Eastern Master's words, but they are as void as a human being can be, they will say and do anything in oorder to obtain POWER, in the most destructive and selfish way.

So a World Government runned by Real enlightened Masters of the East would be a great thing, if Love and Unity is what we get. But if we look at what we are getting with the politicians ,we can only wait for better days, that is to say, a world without politicians, when people realize that noo one truly needs them ,THEY NEED US!
It is a bit like a story in athe Odissey where the heroe falls into an island where there are only rich people, he thought they would help him, but....what he had not realized is that when human beings are extraordinarly rich the next thing they want is to have human SLAVES, he became a slave for many years there, until he was able to escape from that island,
This is the case of the Illuminati , G-8, politicians, and if thhey are not overly rich yet, they plan to , no matter how, it definnetly won't be with decent means, their labor ,we all know that.

The RIGHT new world Order will start the WRONG way, with Corporations, Banking and void of any soul. A real one world good for all has to be like a bird flying with both wings, material and spiritual, with meaning. The Old wworld government, The old man, is flying only with one wing, and won't get very high creating misery.

There is an old sUTRA of Buddha; "IF YOU ARE HAPPY
AT THE EXPENSE OF ANOTHER MAN'S HAPPINESS,
YOU ARE FOREVER BOUND."

If people become creative, it will be a different matter.

Best to you,

Chandrakavi
chandrakavi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2007, 08:47 AM   #19
informationx

For me it is a very bad thing.

Those in power set them selves free, while enslaving the rest.

To sum it up in my terms, a NWO will reduce you to a unit of information. You will no longer have any flexibility of social movement as centralisation of power will have removed it. Instead of local, and country wide elections, we will have a european super state election (in this part of the world). Which a vote for will in effect be meaningless, as powers will be like broad brush strokes across the people.

You can see other parts of the world forming into the same thing, as in Canada and North & South America forming into one entity.

A big Part of this will be removing traditional coin and paper currency, and having electronic cash. All systems will be linked to a single ID or chip, and thus you can be turned on or off like a piece of binary information.

If they can remove flexibility from the system, thats the point at which they will have won. Because there will no longer be a choice. Once those freedoms have gone, it will be extremely difficult to get them back.

At the moment the world is far to independent for the NWO plan to work, fragmentation is the enemy for them. The fragmentation gives us the people room to move (politically speaking), and thats something that is counterproductive to their plan.

A NWO is not about bringing human beings together in harmony, it is about control.

So a new humanity is something completely different from the NWO. A new humanity is where people will have destroyed their own psychological barriers, and have realised their full human potential.

informationx

http://information-x.110mb.com/LEGAL...-REFERENCE.htm
http://information-x.110mb.com/
informationx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2007, 12:58 AM   #20
umbrex

William Cooper said it best:

The world needs a new world order ...in plain sight. Not hidden and wrapped in sinister shannannagans.
umbrex is offline   Reply With Quote