Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Health / Nutrition / Diet / Alternative Therapies / Healing
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 10-12-2008, 05:45 PM   #1
infin8_possibility

Default Oil Pulling (Not to be underestimated)

Hey!

Thought I'd share with you an old-skool practice known as Oil Pulling, I've re-started doing again today and will report back on the results...

Anyway, other people can explain it far better than I can, so here it is::

Quote:
THEORY ABOUT OIL PULLING FROM 3 YEAR PRACTITIONER
3/28/2008: Molly from San Francisco, CA USA writes: I've OPed for about three years now. And I've followed endless discussions about what it does and does not do. I now have a theory.

I don't think that OP "pulls" anything out of the system. What it does seem to do is infuse your body with EFA's sublingually (under your tongue) which enters the bloodstream bypassing gastric juices. I found a patent that uses oil as a transporter of medication for a sublingual medication. From what I read, Oleic Acid is commonly used for this transport.

It makes sense why some people have skin conditions clear up with OP. They are being dose with good oil.

Secondly, there is now do doubt that the health of your mouth is directly linked to your organ health. A well known biologist, a friend of my Dad, said he thinks that the bacteria in the mouth, the really bad stuff that forms plague, is very attracted to the acids in the oil. So it melts this bad stuff and then you spit it out. That's why your teeth get much cleaner than by conventional means, like alcohol based rinses.

And so, when you melt this bad stuff, you simply spit it out..buh bye.

Now, I think this is the major link to why people experience healing while OP. As your mouth is populating with all this nasty bacteria (or worse, infections), you are swallowing the stuff. That bacteria is attacking you internally. That is why some people have had heart attacks after a dental procedure, like a root canal, that infuses their body with nasty stuff. Yes, it can attack the heart and other vital organs.

OP simply removes it so that it cannot go anywhere else. Dr. Karach talked about curing a long time blood disease. Perhaps his dental health was very bad.

Add a drop of Oil of Oregano to your oil pulling for about a week every 3 or so months, and you have a powerful anti-bacterial agent to kill all this stuff. Oregano Oil is natures anti-biotic, so it should not be abused, and used just like you would a pharmaceutical anti-biotic.

All these theories I have come from a long time listening and discussing this modality.

OP is very gentle. It's just food for goodness sake! And I believe that it should be a common morning occurrence, just like brushing your teeth.

I've actually used it to get rid of sinus infections and lung infections. It has cut down on the time I am sick, but darn if I've hardly gotten sick since I've started OP. Also, my long time seasonal allergies are gone. If I do have any lung complaints, I OP back to back until I don't cough anything up anymore.

I have used (always unrefined and organic) Sesame, Sunflower, Walnut, Macadamia, coconut, Udo's Oil, Total EFA Oil....amongst others. My personal all time favorite is Sesame, hand's down. I have noticed that if you change your oil about ever two months, it's like a renewed therapy. Don't know why, perhaps your body is getting used to that particular EFA formula. But I have noticed that when I change, my teeth get whiter even more.

Thought I'd weigh in since I haven't been here for awhile. Actually, it was myself and Ms Kitty from Oregon that turned Earth clinic onto this some years back. I'm so pleased to see that this is still being discovered and that people are having such good results.

OP is a no-brainer. It's not dangerous, it can't pull stuff out of your body, like medication, it's simply swishing some "food" around your mouth. But what it does do is invaluable.

Keep Swishing!!
Quote:
REPORTED CURES WITH OIL PULLING:
Mouth & Gum Disease; Stiff Joints; Allergies; Asthma; High Blood Sugar; Constipation; Migraines; Bronchitis; Eczema; Heart, Kidney, Lung Diseases; Leukemia; Arthritis; Meningitis; Insomnia; Menopause (hormonal issues); Cancer; AIDS; Chronic Infections; Varicose Veins; High Blood Pressure; Diabetes; Polio; Cracked Heels.
Quote:
OIL PULLING INSTRUCTIONS
NOTE: These are instructions from India in which only 2 types of oil can be used. However, as you will read below in our Reader Feedback section, people are experimenting with different oils, adding anti-bacterial and anti-viral oil essences. Soon we might have a purist vs. renegade oil pulling battle!

INSTRUCTIONS:

First thing in the morning, before brushing your teeth, eating or drinking, take 1 TBSP of either sesame or sunflower oil. Put the oil in your mouth, tilt your chin up and slowly swish, suck, chomp and pull through the teeth. Do this for at least 10 minutes. 15 - 20 minutes is better. You want the oil to become a thin, white foam when you finally spit it out. If it's still yellow, you haven't done it long enough.

You can do this 2 more times during the day if you want to detox faster. Make sure you do it on an empty stomach, however. Spit it out in the toilet when your mouth is full and rinse your mouth out well.

Follow by drinking 2 - 3 glasses of water.

DO NOT SWALLOW THE OIL.
It now contains parasites and bacteria!

'

DO NOT GARGLE IN THE THROAT.
THE OIL IS MEANT TO BE SWISHED IN THE MOUTH ONLY.

DO IT SLOWLY.

HOW IT WORKS:
The oil pulls all mucous, bacteria and toxins from your body through your saliva. According to Ayurvedic medicine, mucous is a poison that must be removed.

Note #1:
Keeping the chin tilted up makes sure the oil gets to the back molars.

Note #2:
The old school says that only sesame and sunflower oils produce favorable results. However, our readers report success using other oils too.

Note #3:
If after meals, wait at least 4 hours before you Oil Pull. After drinking, wait 1 hour.

Note #4:
A worsening of symptoms is an excellent indication that the disease/ailment is being cured.

Note #5:
Do not stop Oil Pulling if you feel aggravated symptoms or heightened side effects after a day or two. Your body is healing.

Note #6:
Will your dental fillings fall out? It's possible but highly unlikely unless there is pre-existing damage or loose fillings.

The oil will start to thin out after a few minutes because saliva is constantly being mixed in and swished about.
http://www.earthclinic.com/Remedies/....html#THEORIES
infin8_possibility is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 08:30 PM   #2
infin8_possibility

Old 10-12-2008, 09:07 PM   #3
_invisibleplane_

hey

I've tried this a few times in the last two weeks and I can say that I noticed the detox effects..and I did find it challenging to go more than 10 minutes doing it..along with finding time where I haven't eaten in the last 4 hours/haven't drank in the last hour

I used high quality coconut oil, tastes best I find

I noticed headaches, appetite loss, and a bit of mucus coughed up...I consider them detox symptoms because they aren't very common for myself

the idea of coconut oil for mouth wash is definitely useful...anti bacterial/fungal/viral...!

Last edited by _invisibleplane_; 10-12-2008 at 09:09 PM.
_invisibleplane_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 09:17 PM   #4
infin8_possibility

Quote:
Originally Posted by _invisibleplane_ View Post
hey
I noticed headaches, appetite loss, and a bit of mucus coughed up...I consider them detox symptoms because they aren't very common for myself
Yeah sounds like a cleansing process, gets worse before it gets better. I experienced some of the symptoms you mentioned... Certainly helped with my hangover this morning as well...
Old 14-12-2008, 04:18 PM   #5
unimatrix0

Any updates?

I really want to do this, but I have a very sensitive gag reflex. I tried today and couldn't do it at all! I'll keep trying though.
Old 14-12-2008, 05:59 PM   #6
infin8_possibility

Quote:
Originally Posted by unimatrix0 View Post
Any updates?

I really want to do this, but I have a very sensitive gag reflex. I tried today and couldn't do it at all! I'll keep trying though.
I've been doing it for about 4 days now and I do feel positive results such as; less tension in my stomach and improved digestion, reduction of mucous from chest/gullet/nose, less pressure in and around the eyes.

Maybe try with a smaller amount of oil first just so you get used to it, do it slowly and possibily just pull the oil half way in your mouth so there's less chance of you gagging...

Hope that helps...
Old 14-12-2008, 06:33 PM   #7
steevo
Inactive

Thanks for posting Infin8, i will have to try it sometime.
steevo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-12-2008, 07:08 PM   #8
gorgeousgertie

I've got something going on with my gums at the mo, there all inflammed and bleeding, hate all the usual stuff for obvious reasons (and it aint helping either!) so I'll give this a go, any oils especiallly good for the gums or would sunflower be ok (does sesame not stain?)
Old 14-12-2008, 07:52 PM   #9
infin8_possibility

Quote:
Originally Posted by gorgeousgertie View Post
I've got something going on with my gums at the mo, there all inflammed and bleeding, hate all the usual stuff for obvious reasons (and it aint helping either!) so I'll give this a go, any oils especiallly good for the gums or would sunflower be ok (does sesame not stain?)
I've not tried seasame oil man, I don't think the brown seasame oil is supposed to be used if you were referring to that one - I think it's the yellow oil that supposed to be used for the practice.

Sunflower is fine - that's the one I use...

Good Luck man...
Old 14-12-2008, 08:31 PM   #10
gorgeousgertie

cheers for that infin8!
I'll get some sunflower oil tomorrow and get started and I'll post my results.If it helps my gums I'll be delighted!
Old 15-12-2008, 03:00 PM   #11
unimatrix0

Quote:
Originally Posted by infin8_possibility View Post
I've been doing it for about 4 days now and I do feel positive results such as; less tension in my stomach and improved digestion, reduction of mucous from chest/gullet/nose, less pressure in and around the eyes.

Maybe try with a smaller amount of oil first just so you get used to it, do it slowly and possibily just pull the oil half way in your mouth so there's less chance of you gagging...

Hope that helps...
I tried that and it went much better today! Thanks
Old 15-12-2008, 03:11 PM   #12
serenevasaline

Quote:
Originally Posted by infin8_possibility View Post

Hope that helps...
wow. I have never heard of this. Very interesting. I may try this in the new year. resolution or something
serenevasaline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2008, 07:44 PM   #13
terrorble1

I just bought some flax seed oil thinking thats what it said to use, oh well might still work.
terrorble1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-2010, 07:51 AM   #14
aussieaussie

I just started this today....went for 20 minutes with Organic Sesame Oil. I used only about a teaspoonful and it went well...at the end of it I spat out white fluid which is normal. I didn't feel any pain or nausea....I really feel confident about doing this as my teeth and gums are not in good shape and I also have an infection in my right ear which I know is due to my teeth.

Anyway, I thought that it would be good to let you all know what products I am using now.....

Melrose Organic Sesame Oil
http://www.melrosehealth.com.au/heal...ssed_Oils/123/
for my oil pulling

Blackmores Vitamin D3
http://www.blackmores.com.au/Product...ProductId=1809
to strengthen my teeth

I threw out all my "mainstream" poison toothpastes and mouthwashes and am using Riddells Creek Organic Toothpaste
http://www.organicformulations.com/
along with rinsing my mouth throughout the day with Baking Powder and Nirvana Himalayan Crystal Salt
http://www.nirvanahealthproducts.com/about_salts.php

Also instead of using sugar, I'm replacing it with Nirvana Xylitol
http://www.nirvanahealthproducts.com...a15349b02001f3
and I'm using Sweetlife Dental Gum
http://www.sweetlife.com.au/p_chewing.htm
in place of gum that has aspartame in it.

I've also ordered OraMD
http://www.oramd.com/oralhygiene.htm
I'll see how this goes.

Finally, for those of you who are into healthy eating, I very highly recommend Farmacist Desk Reference (by Don Tolman)
This book is absolutely brilliant!

I'm feeling very confident about this Oil Pulling routine...I will keep posting on my progress.

Positive energy is all around us......Cheers!
aussieaussie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-2010, 09:48 PM   #15
venusinpisces
Banned

+1 for the miracle of oil pulling. I was scheduled to have oral surgery and then cancelled at the last minute after this remedy saved my tooth.

Infin8, I usually think the habit of bumping threads is a little rude, like pushing ahead in line...But those cats are so amusing that i will have to give you a pass.
venusinpisces is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-01-2010, 04:13 AM   #16
khatru

Nice thread! A couple months ago after reading another OP thread. I tried it for about a month, then faded out. Suddenly I'm re-inspired. It was great. 1 teaspoon of organic cold pressed seseme oil 1-3 times /day. My mouth immediately felt super clean. My teeth brightened up - even whitened after 5 days. I have rather yellow teeth and some visible missing enamel at the gum line on my 4 top fronts which has definitely improved, even after taking a break for a few weeks. The yellow has returned though.

I find the taste of seseme oil to be warm and nutty. I've never gagged - not even close. I may spontaneously cough up a cold phlegm ball - a potentially messy affair - which is why I make sure I carry a to-go cup in the console 'cause I like to pull during my 1/2 hour drive to work.

I'd highly recommend it. It's relativlely inexpensive, and for me, there were immediate positive results.
khatru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-01-2010, 03:17 PM   #17
les_paul_robot

I did this for about 1.5 to 2 months straight.
If I had a job I doubt I could do that!
I found it improved my skin, made it smooth in places where it normally could get dry and cracked. Was also good for teeth. I used organic cold pressed sunflower oil, but I think regular sunflower oil felt better. I got interrupted by the Xmas period, so will try to start again with regular sunflower oil soon.

Also for general dental health add a sprinkle of turmeric to your dishes when cooking.

Tears for Fears, "Sowing The Seeds Of Love"
les_paul_robot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-01-2010, 01:13 AM   #18
aussieaussie

I am on my fourth day of Oil Pulling. I have only done it once a day in the morning. Already, I've noticed that my mouth feels much cleaner, clean breath and teeth are visibly whiter. My ear infection would be about 50% better. Another thing that I've noticed is that I feel genuinely better, especially in the morning.....I used to feel very tired even after I just woke up. I am very, very happy with this!

Here's a great link with lots of info.....
http://www.oilpulling.com/

Cheers!!!
Old 16-01-2010, 01:27 AM   #19
humito

will hemp oil be ok does anyone know?
humito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-01-2010, 01:34 AM   #20
aussieaussie

Quote:
Originally Posted by humito View Post
will hemp oil be ok does anyone know?
"Sunflower and Sesame oil have been found to be equally effective in curing diseases. Other oils were not found to be as good. Do not blame oil pulling by practicing with other oils."

http://www.oilpulling.com/