Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Symbolism / Mind Control / Subliminal Programming
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 07-12-2008, 11:05 AM   #1
kiwimaj

Default fix factor, plenty of illuminati symbolism

After yesterday's shenanigans disguised as a 'reality' tv show, aka X Factor, but geuinely referred to as the "fix factor" I wondered how much symbolism, illuminati, freemason stuff there was to be seen (and, UNSEEN)..Below I have noted what I observed...

Pyramids, LOADS of them, in various disguises..from Dermot standing directly in front of the spotlight that was in the shape of a pyramid with a star at the top.

The two girls, when they had the promo intro, they were both at one point standing under the big A's in their name..

The X factor logo itself, 4 pyramids in one 'X'

The masonic colour symbolism, two of the dancers in one of the girls songs were dressed in red and blue, the other dancers' colours was not highlighted.

There was various black and white symbolism, from JLS wearing B&W outfits, to a team of dancers during their redidition of Umbrella, were dressed in dour, spooky b&w...considering it is 'meant' to be a 'love song' why such dowdy, strange backing dancers...which leads me on nicely to..

The song Umbrella, Lenon Honor goes into deep discussion about the satanic/mind controlled/possession elements of this song...how strange THAT song should be picked for a prime time show !!

In case anyone has not heard of Lenon Honor and his disection of this song, this is the first in the series..

Diana Vickers and her all dressed in white against up on a pedistal, dressed like an "angel" against the stunning sunset/sky backdrop..Quite a few times her arms went up from her sides like the crucifiction scene...hmmm....something very odd about that !

JLS with their 5 pointed stars, one of them was wearing them in earings, the other had a ring of them around his baseball hat in interviews, and I think they all had one hanging around their necks..

The final does of shenanigans was when they were hauled out for the final results, straight AWAY you could see something was not right with Diana, she seemed angry, pissed off, about to explode...it was so very obvious she KNEW she was out...I believe she was told, but also told..."don't worry, you will be getting a record deal anyway..." I believe the judges also knew the result before it was announced, hence Simon talking to the parrot head as the results were being announced and you could make him out saying something to him like.."don't worry, you are safe..."...hmmm

I am sure I will get plenty of..."well I don't watch that crap anyway, why you bothering..etc.." but for me this simply was an exercise in just how one single tv show can have so much illuminati symbolism..you only have to open your eyes, but not so surprised, sheepies en mass watch that rubbish (not including me of course...)... but indeed, it's truly sickening,

Anyone watch that Titanic programme last night?? I won't go into how much pyramid symbolism was in that...AND a pyramid subliminal was noted !!!

When you wake up, you can finally see the puppet master and who wants to be a puppet??
kiwimaj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2008, 12:39 PM   #2
lenonhonorfilms

Thanks for spreading the word about my films. I appreciate your support.

-Lenon
lenonhonorfilms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2008, 01:33 PM   #3
kiwimaj

Quote:
Originally Posted by lenonhonorfilms View Post
Thanks for spreading the word about my films. I appreciate your support.

-Lenon
Your welcome !...Your films are extremely informative and helped me wake up to the brainwashing that goes on within the 'entertainment industy...

When you wake up, you can finally see the puppet master and who wants to be a puppet??
Old 07-12-2008, 01:53 PM   #4
shabun
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwimaj View Post
After yesterday's shenanigans disguised as a 'reality' tv show, aka X Factor, but geuinely referred to as the "fix factor" I wondered how much symbolism, illuminati, freemason stuff there was to be seen (and, UNSEEN)..Below I have noted what I observed...

Pyramids, LOADS of them, in various disguises..from Dermot standing directly in front of the spotlight that was in the shape of a pyramid with a star at the top.

The two girls, when they had the promo intro, they were both at one point standing under the big A's in their name..

The X factor logo itself, 4 pyramids in one 'X'

The masonic colour symbolism, two of the dancers in one of the girls songs were dressed in red and blue, the other dancers' colours was not highlighted.

There was various black and white symbolism, from JLS wearing B&W outfits, to a team of dancers during their redidition of Umbrella, were dressed in dour, spooky b&w...considering it is 'meant' to be a 'love song' why such dowdy, strange backing dancers...which leads me on nicely to..

The song Umbrella, Lenon Honor goes into deep discussion about the satanic/mind controlled/possession elements of this song...how strange THAT song should be picked for a prime time show !!

In case anyone has not heard of Lenon Honor and his disection of this song, this is the first in the series..

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=FOWfdiNXT4M

Diana Vickers and her all dressed in white against up on a pedistal, dressed like an "angel" against the stunning sunset/sky backdrop..Quite a few times her arms went up from her sides like the crucifiction scene...hmmm....something very odd about that !

JLS with their 5 pointed stars, one of them was wearing them in earings, the other had a ring of them around his baseball hat in interviews, and I think they all had one hanging around their necks..

The final does of shenanigans was when they were hauled out for the final results, straight AWAY you could see something was not right with Diana, she seemed angry, pissed off, about to explode...it was so very obvious she KNEW she was out...I believe she was told, but also told..."don't worry, you will be getting a record deal anyway..." I believe the judges also knew the result before it was announced, hence Simon talking to the parrot head as the results were being announced and you could make him out saying something to him like.."don't worry, you are safe..."...hmmm

I am sure I will get plenty of..."well I don't watch that crap anyway, why you bothering..etc.." but for me this simply was an exercise in just how one single tv show can have so much illuminati symbolism..you only have to open your eyes, but not so surprised, sheepies en mass watch that rubbish (not including me of course...)... but indeed, it's truly sickening,

Anyone watch that Titanic programme last night?? I won't go into how much pyramid symbolism was in that...AND a pyramid subliminal was noted !!!

I agree. They are all being mind-controlled by Louis Walsh, who is obviously a reptilian.
shabun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2008, 02:22 PM   #5
kiwimaj

Quote:
Originally Posted by shabun View Post
I agree. They are all being mind-controlled by Louis Walsh, who is obviously a reptilian.

..LOLOLOL..not forgetting the reptilian puppet master of Louis...Simon Cowell!!