Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Matrix / Nature of Reality
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 02-12-2008, 01:52 PM   #1
nwoexposer

Exclamation Question about Infinite Consciousness

I understand that everything that exists is the same singular consciousness. But what I'm yet to understand is if we're all the same consciousness, why does everyone experience different realities. If I am you and you are me, shouldn't we both experiencing the exact same reality?

And also me being Infinite Consciousness and this world only existing inside my head, what's to say that the other 6,500,000,000+ people on this planet even exist? As far as I'm concerned, no one exists in this world except for me. Talk about the world revolving around me, contrary to the popular phrase "The world doesn't revolve around you."

How can you who's reading this, David Icke, Barack Obama, Kevin Rudd or whoever even exist if it's illusion created by my brain?

And also if we're each creating our own reality, why is their civil war in Africa, FEMA Camps in America, etc. when I don't desire those things. How did I create it in my reality?

Last edited by nwoexposer; 02-12-2008 at 02:07 PM.
nwoexposer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2008, 03:02 PM   #2
particlezen

maybe it would help to think of your mind as a cell in the body of "god" (ie, infinite consciousness)

"Humankind has not woven the web of life. We are but one thread within it. Whatever we do to the web, we do to ourselves. All things are bound together. All things connect."
particlezen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2008, 06:22 PM   #3
cruise4
Premier Subscribers

Or a field of mushrooms which are all connected by the mycelium.
cruise4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2008, 06:53 PM   #4
tejas

Infinite Consciousness is infinitely confusing..

"Wisdom is knowing how little we know," - Socrates

He who knows both knowledge and action,
with action overcomes death and with
knowledge reaches immortality
tejas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2008, 01:14 AM   #5
xpleet

Quote:
And also if we're each creating our own reality, why is their civil war in Africa, FEMA Camps in America, etc. when I don't desire those things. How did I create it in my reality?

If I am you and you are me, shouldn't we both experiencing the exact same reality?

If I am you and you are me, shouldn't we both experiencing the exact same reality?
The reason is because it isn't true.

Icke stepped over his own toes when he supposedly channeled these lies from Anunnaki "ascended masters" (his own words?) i want to suppose.

What the three here say is of course true, we are plugged to the same source, this is far from oneness.
"The desire for liberation from Darkness burns deeply within all children of the True Creator of Light. This yearning for liberation is NOT a psychological escapism. It is something that all True-Light beings have within themselves. They all long for their return to their True Home." - Amitakh http://xeeatwelve.com/

Last edited by xpleet; 03-12-2008 at 01:20 AM.
xpleet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2008, 01:25 AM   #6
nwoexposer

I've awakened even more since I posted this earlier this morning.

My new understanding is that we more often than not tune in to this Matrix and by doing so perceive this as our reality, many believing it's the only reality that exists.

The reason why there's civil war in Africa and animals tearing into each other to survive is because that's what's instructed by the Matrix. I believe the perceivable large Matrix reality that we're living in of this Earth, Solar System and Universe is created by our COLLECTIVE web of perceptions, whatever species. But within this large Matrix there's endless other Matrices, for instance a Matrix for the human race and for each species of animal. Each individual also live in their own Matrix, each separate from anyone else's Matrix reality, but still within the mankind Matrix.

Infinite Consciousness does not have to kill or harm to survive. Infinite Consciousness does not "have" to do anything. Matrices operate through fear. "If I don't shoot down my enemies, my country will lose this war.", "If I don't eat, I'll die." It's all the Matrix. Basically, no one desires war or killing but if you tune in to the Matrix, you'll believe on a strong level that it must be done, even though you know deep down it's bullshit.

Last edited by nwoexposer; 03-12-2008 at 03:48 AM.
Old 03-12-2008, 01:38 AM   #7
nwoexposer

I also believe that places are their own Matrices too. Melbourne is its own Matrix. So too America and the UK.

If Melbourne is indeed a Matrix, I'm pretty sure it's instructions are "If you're a woman, be snobby as hell." and "If you're a guy, be an effeminate weakling." LOL!

Places don't exist in Infinite Consciousness as you are everywhere and nowhere. So places must be Matrices, or at least the perception of places are Matrices.

Last edited by nwoexposer; 03-12-2008 at 03:49 AM.
Old 03-12-2008, 01:44 AM   #8
impermanence
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by nwoexposer View Post
I understand that everything that exists is the same singular consciousness. But what I'm yet to understand is if we're all the same consciousness, why does everyone experience different realities. If I am you and you are me, shouldn't we both experiencing the exact same reality?

And also me being Infinite Consciousness and this world only existing inside my head, what's to say that the other 6,500,000,000+ people on this planet even exist? As far as I'm concerned, no one exists in this world except for me. Talk about the world revolving around me, contrary to the popular phrase "The world doesn't revolve around you."

How can you who's reading this, David Icke, Barack Obama, Kevin Rudd or whoever even exist if it's illusion created by my brain?

It helps me to think of it this way: (I'll progress from God mind to human mind)

Imagine consciousness being the most quantum, purest form of energy, it is infinite, eternal, beyond duality (has no size, timeless, no polar opposites). Like a still ocean. Duality is pure conciousness becoming more complex, making opposite extremes; arrangements of itself to form impermanent building blocks of even more complex arrangements of energy. Like a ripple on that eternal ocean- bubbles up infinite possibilities, infinite dimensions, infinite universes, infinite forms of life. Arrangements of energy, ever changing, evolving with their own dimensional rules, beyond the control or concern of the source energy. Everything is systems within systems within systems, all impermanent, ever changing.

Everything we know of in the four dimensions we perceive is energy; dark matter, stars, water, trees, computers, insects, the human brain, emotion, thoughts - everything is energy, and when broken down as far as we can see in the quantum level, everything is made of the same energy. If we could ever look in as far through a microscope as we do when we meditate deeply we'd find, everything is consciousness. If quantum physics could ever look deep enough find the real God particle that is the source of all energy, it would find pure consciousness, I am sure of it, but I am also sure no matter how far we look in, we'll create more universe too see, just like when we look out into deep space.

We are simply another manifestation of consciousness, our bio energy systems evolved from this planet like Darwin discovered. We are consciousness / the universe evolved to observe itself.

The brain is the most complex arrangement of energy we know of, we are the pinnacle of evolution. But as mentioned, consciousness does not come from the human brain, it is simply the source energy. Brains act like consciousness amplifiers. Consciousness flows through us, it is us, we all share the same energy, we are all connected, we are all the same thing.

Our brains perceive what seems to be solid and separate energy systems, the material world. No energy is solid or separate, this is an illusion as we know through science. All energy is connected and vibrating, different arrangements of energy vibrate on different frequencies and our bodies react to these different energy systems in different ways, we perceive them as solid, soft, gas, hot, cold, light ect ect. We are tuned into certain frequencies like a radio tunes into stations, but just like you cannot hear all radio stations at once, we cannot see the whole spectrum of frequencies, along this frequency range could vibrate an infinite amount of possible dimensions. Maybe closer frequency ranges are what we know of as the spirit world or hyperspace. Psychedelics are used to tune our brains to different frequencies so we can perceive alternate dimensions or parallel universes.

The brain is very like a modern computer, the ear drums and retinas are like sound and graphics cards, the processor is like intelligence, the hard drive like memory storage, the ram like current thought processes. The operating system would be your ego mind; conditioning, life experience, perceptions. The mind is basically programs on top of programs on top of programs. Speak English, eat this way, walk this way, patriotism, morals, fashion tastes, learned skills, learned scientific understandings ect ect ect, it goes on and on and on........ Our brains and minds are incredibly complex. But all we believe we are is a result of electro-chemical impulses. When light hits the retinas, ear drums vibrate, pain signals from burning your hand, pleasure from smelling roses or eating chocolate. It's all converted into electro-chemical impulses transmitted by neurons, we never actually experience the universe as it is, only as neuron data- and somehow magically our brain creates models of our world in our heads. If you can imagine the universe, that means it's in your head, not outside. There is no possible way for any of us to prove anything exists outside our minds, EVERYTHING IS MIND.

So each child is born and they are shaped and moulded by their genes and sense data, we are conditioned by our parents, governments, media, friends everything. We develop an ego, a self; I am me with a name, I like this, I hate this, I am Irish, I am separate ect ect. The ego mind and all it perceives is total illusion, just like an operating system and programs are on a computer, just data. Past and future do not exist, simply memories and fantasies, emotions are simply chemical reactions, everything is simply data, everything is energy. We perceive models in a time and place, we think we're real but for all we know we're programs on a computer, nobody can disprove this theory.

When we meditate or have mystical experiences by whatever means and get to that eternal space deep inside us all, beyond the ego, beyond duality. We seem to find this source of infinite wisdom and profound love, this is us perceiving pure truth, not temporary complex arrangements of distorted truth. This is our brains tuning into very high frequencies, very close to the source consciousness.

So you see we are a dream within a dream ad infinitum, we are systems within systems perceiving through programs on top of programs, all illusion, all impermanent. We are all bio bots clinging to our individual self identities and perceptions, all illusion. When you break it down, we are all in eternity right now, we are all God, all one vast ocean of consciousness that has evolved infinity to experience itself in every possible way. We as individuals may also exist as spirits in alternate dimensions but we are all still manifestations of the Godhead experiencing a temporary life and perceiving through illusory subjective reality tunnels. This is what all the great mystics tell us, this is what meditation and psychedelics tell us, this is what those of us who contemplate feel.

I saw all this confirmed to me during a profound mystical psychedelic experience. I also saw how it's not meant to be taken seriously, life I mean, it's all just supposed to be fun, you can do no wrong, only perceive illusionary wrongs. It's a cosmic joke, enjoy it, wake up. All negativity steams from fear and fear is simply absence of truth, see the truth-- love and humour. If everybody was truly awake we would all want nothing less than to turn the Earth into everlasting paradise for every sentient being, it is ego perceptions that is the source of 99.999% of misery. A tiny bit of misery is natural and necessary to help us appreciate and understand better.

Life is an illusion, death is a hallucination, taxes are objective reality!!

Go here if you have trouble understanding the ego-- Ego - The False Center by Osho:
http://deoxy.org/egofalse.htm

Here is an interesting podcast from the psychedelic salon that I was listening to last night, very relevant-- Reality Syndromes & Cyberpunk Symptoms by Wrye Sententia:
hxxp://matrixmasters.net/archive/Various/163-Sententia-MSIV.mp3 (change hxxp to http)

Last edited by impermanence; 03-12-2008 at 02:05 AM.
impermanence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2008, 01:52 AM   #9
nwoexposer

Also if Infinite Consciousness is the only truth, everything else is illusion then on the Matrix level the individual's mind (mental processes not consciousness) is the only truth, everything else in the Matrix is illusion.
Old 03-12-2008, 02:03 AM   #10
impermanence
Inactive

Quote:
Also if Infinite Consciousness is the only truth, everything else is illusion then on the Matrix level the individual's mind (mental processes not consciousness) is the only truth, everything else in the Matrix is illusion.
Yes, our shared reality seems real to us now but it's impermanent (ever changing) therefore illusion. You can perceive matrix within matrix ad infinitum but this is all mind perceptions, the only real matrix is your mind, the only truth is pure consciousness, or if you're a nihilist, empty vacuum.

Last edited by impermanence; 03-12-2008 at 02:03 AM.
impermanence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2008, 02:05 AM   #11
middleway00

Quote:

is it created in your reality? or a reality you read about?

our reality is much smaller and infinitely larger than we think. paradox is impossible to understand with language.

just sit in a quiet place and let your mind be quiet. then keep an eye open and see what you see.

Last edited by middleway00; 03-12-2008 at 02:06 AM.
middleway00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2008, 04:27 AM   #12
nwoexposer

I have now have answers to most of my questions.

Because we all have our own brains, but all experience a collective reality in this Matrix.

It's true that no one does exist outside of my brain.

I still don't understand how I'm creating wars in my reality.

Last edited by nwoexposer; 03-12-2008 at 04:30 AM.
Old 03-12-2008, 06:27 PM   #13
entrangermercenary
Inactive

The brain is the most complex arrangement of energy we know of, we are the pinnacle of evolution. But as mentioned, consciousness does not come from the human brain, it is simply the source energy. Brains act like consciousness amplifiers. Consciousness flows through us, it is us, we all share the same energy, we are all connected, we are all the same thing

"We are the pinnacle of evolution" says who??
entrangermercenary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2008, 10:54 AM   #14
awakensong
Inactive

Remember, too, that Infinite Consciousness is not just "Love", but it is All Possibility, from the bottom up and the top down. There are many energy levels. One person can be vibrating in fear while another person is vibrating in love, and so on.

I found the following list of "Levels and Stages" helpful when I was learning to understand it. I don't agree with his assessment fully, but basically it is a good place to begin.

I start with the fact that One Consciousness comes forth as many "selves" or "souls" to experience the cosmos in as many ways as possible. If I don't like the experience in this dimension, being the lowest material plane of existence with quite a lot of suffering, it seems I must "up" my spiritual vibrations so this dimension cannot continue to hold me. Yes, it is like the Gnostic perception of the world. Make it so the archons, demons, jinns, or whatever you wish to call them cannot keep you here. Compassion for all of life is key, imo.

Quote:
http://www.stevepavlina.com/blog/200...consciousness/

Shame - Just a step above death. You’re probably contemplating suicide at this level. Either that or you’re a serial killer. Think of this as self-directed hatred.

Guilt - A step above shame, but you still may be having thoughts of suicide. You think of yourself as a sinner, unable to forgive yourself for past transgressions.

Apathy - Feeling hopeless or victimized. The state of learned helplessness. Many homeless people are stuck here.

Grief - A state of perpetual sadness and loss. You might drop down here after losing a loved one. Depression. Still higher than apathy, since you’re beginning to escape the numbness.

Fear - Seeing the world as dangerous and unsafe. Paranoia. Usually you’ll need help to rise above this level, or you’ll remain trapped for a long time, such as in an abusive relationship.

Desire - Not to be confused with setting and achieving goals, this is the level of addiction, craving, and lust — for money, approval, power, fame, etc. Consumerism. Materialism. This is the level of smoking and drinking and doing drugs.

Anger - the level of frustration, often from not having your desires met at the lower level. This level can spur you to action at higher levels, or it can keep you stuck in hatred. In an abusive relationship, you’ll often see an anger person coupled with a fear person.

Pride - The first level where you start to feel good, but it’s a false feeling. It’s dependent on external circumstances (money, prestige, etc), so it’s vulnerable. Pride can lead to nationalism, racism, and religious wars. Think Nazis. A state of irrational denial and defensiveness. Religious fundamentalism is also stuck at this level. You become so closely enmeshed in your beliefs that you see an attack on your beliefs as an attack on you.

Courage - The first level of true strength. I’ve made a previous post about this level: Courage is the Gateway. This is where you start to see life as challenging and exciting instead of overwhelming. You begin to have an inkling of interest in personal growth, although at this level you’ll probably call it something else like skill-building, career advancement, education, etc. You start to see your future as an improvement upon your past, rather than a continuation of the same.

Neutrality - This level is epitomized by the phrase, “live and let live.” It’s flexible, relaxed, and unattached. Whatever happens, you roll with the punches. You don’t have anything to prove. You feel safe and get along well with other people. A lot of self-employed people are at this level. A very comfortable place. The level of complacency and laziness. You’re taking care of your needs, but you don’t push yourself too hard.

Willingness - Now that you’re basically safe and comfortable, you start using your energy more effectively. Just getting by isn’t good enough anymore. You begin caring about doing a good job — perhaps even your best. You think about time management and productivity and getting organized, things that weren’t so important to you at the level of neutrality. Think of this level as the development of willpower and self-discipline. These people are the “troopers” of society; they get things done well and don’t complain much. If you’re in school, then you’re a really good student; you take your studies seriously and put in the time to do a good job. This is the point where your consciousness becomes more organized and disciplined.

Acceptance - Now a powerful shift happens, and you awaken to the possibilities of living proactively. At the level of willingness you’ve become competent, and now you want to put your abilities to good use. This is the level of setting and achieving goals. I don’t like the label “acceptance” that Hawkins uses here, but it basically means that you begin accepting responsibility for your role in the world. If something isn’t right about your life (your career, your health, your relationship), you define your desired outcome and change it. You start to see the big picture of your life more clearly. This level drives many people to switch careers, start a new business, or change their diets.

Reason - At this level you transcend the emotional aspects of the lower levels and begin to think clearly and rationally. Hawkins defines this as the level of medicine and science. The way I see it, when you reach this level, you become capable of using your reasoning abilities to their fullest extent. You now have the discipline and the proactivity to fully exploit your natural abilities. You’ve reached the point where you say, “Wow. I can do all this stuff, and I know I must put it to good use. So what’s the best use of my talents?” You take a look around the world and start making meaningful contributions. At the very high end, this is the level of Einstein and Freud. It’s probably obvious that most people never reach this level in their entire lives.

Love - I don’t like Hawkins’ label “love” here because this isn’t the emotion of love. It’s unconditional love, a permanent understanding of your connectedness with all that exists. Think compassion. At the level of reason, you live in service to your head. But that eventually becomes a dead end where you fall into the trap of over-intellectualizing. You see that you need a bigger context than just thinking for its own sake. At the level of love, you now place your head and all your other talents and abilities in service to your heart (not your emotions, but your greater sense of right and wrong — your conscience). I see this as the level of awakening to your true purpose. Your motives at this level are pure and uncorrupted by the desires of the ego. This is the level of lifetime service to humanity. Think Gandhi, Mother Teresa, Dr. Albert Schweitzer. At this level you also begin to be guided by a force greater than yourself. It’s a feeling of letting go. Your intuition becomes extremely strong. Hawkins claims this level is reached only by 1 in 250 people during their entire lifetimes.

Joy - A state of pervasive, unshakable happiness. Eckhart Tolle describes this state in The Power of Now. The level of saints and advanced spiritual teachers. Just being around people at this level makes you feel incredible. At this level life is fully guided by synchronicity and intuition. There’s no more need to set goals and make detailed plans — the expansion of your consciousness allows you to operate at a much higher level. A near-death experience can temporarily bump you to this level.

Peace - Total transcendence. Hawkins claims this level is reached only by one person in 10 million.

Enlightenment - The highest level of human consciousness, where humanity blends with divinity. Extremely rare. The level of Krishna, Buddha, and Jesus. Even just thinking about people at this level can raise your consciousness.

I think you’ll find this model worthy of reflection. Not only people but also objects, events, and whole societies can be ranked at these levels. Within your own life, you’ll see that some parts of your life are at different levels than others, but you should be able to identify your current overall level. You might be at the level of neutrality overall but still be addicted to smoking (level of desire). The lower levels you find within yourself will serve as a drag that holds the rest of you back. But you’ll also find higher levels in your life. You may be at the level of acceptance and read a book at the level of reason and feel really inspired. Think about the strongest influences in your life right now. Which ones raise your consciousness? Which ones lower it?

One thing I like about these levels of consciousness is that I can trace back over my own life and see how I’ve been moving through them. I remember being stuck at the level of guilt for a long time – as a child I was indoctrinated into a belief system where I was a helpless sinner, being judged according to the standards of someone at the level of love or higher. From there I graduated to the state of apathy, feeling numb to the whole thing. By high school I had reached the level of pride — I was a straight-A student, captain of the Academic Decathlon team, showered with accolades and awards, but I became dependent on them. I hit the level of Courage in my late teens, but the courage was very unfocused, and I overdid it and got myself into all sorts of trouble. I then spent about a year in neutrality and moved through willingness and acceptance during my 20s with a lot of conscious effort. At present I’m at the level of reason and getting closer and closer to completing the leap to love. I experience the state of love more and more often, and it’s guiding many of my decisions already, but it hasn’t yet stuck as my natural state. I’ve also experienced the state of joy for days at a time, but never with any permanence yet. That state is a pervasive feeling of natural euphoria, as if I’m exploding on the inside with positive energy. It literally forces me to smile. I’ve been in that state for most of this morning, probably because I haven’t eaten anything yet today (I find it easier to hit that state of consciousness when I eat lightly or not at all).

We’ll naturally fluctuate between multiple states throughout the course of any given week, so you’ll probably see a range of 3-4 levels where you spend most of your time. One way to figure out your “natural” state is to think about how you perform under pressure. If you squeeze an orange, you get orange juice because that’s what’s inside. What comes out of you when you get squeezed by external events? Do you become paranoid and shut down (fear)? Do you start yelling at people (anger)? Do you become defensive (pride)? What happens to me under pressure is that I become hyper-analytical, but recently I just had a pressure situation where I handled it mostly by intuition, which was a big change for me. This tells me I’m getting close to the unconditional love state because in that state, intuition can be effectively accessed even under pressure.

Everything in your environment will have an effect on your level of consciousness. TV. Movies. Books. Web sites. People. Places. Objects. Food. If you’re at the level of reason, watching TV news (which is predominantly at the levels of fear and desire) will temporarily lower your consciousness. If you’re at the level of guilt, TV news will actually raise it up.

Progressing from one level to the next requires an enormous amount of energy. I wrote about this previously when discussing quantum leaps. Without conscious effort or the help of others, you’ll likely just stay at your current level until some outside force comes into your life.
Notice the natural progression of levels, and consider what happens when you try to short-cut the process. If you try to reach the level of reason before mastering self-discipline (willingness) and goal-setting (acceptance), you’ll be too disorganized and unfocused to use your mind to its full extent. If you try to push yourself to the level of love before you’ve mastered reason, you’ll suffer from gullibility and may end up in a cult.

Going up even one level can be extremely hard; most people don’t do so in their entire lives. A change in just one level can radically alter everything in your life. This is why people below the level of courage aren’t likely to progress without external help. Courage is required to work on this consciously; it comes down to repeatedly betting your whole reality for the chance to become more conscious and aware. But whenever you reach that next level, you realize clearly that it was a good bet. For example, when you hit the level of courage, all your past fears and false pride seem silly to you now. When you reach the level of acceptance (setting and achieving goals), you look back on the level of willingness and see you were like a mouse running on a treadmill — you were a good runner, but you didn’t pick a direction.
I think the most important work we can do as human beings is to raise our individual level of consciousness. When we do this, we spread higher levels of consciousness to everyone around us. Imagine what an incredible world this would be if we could at least get everyone to the level of acceptance. According to Hawkins 85% of the people on earth live below the level of courage.

When you temporarily experience the higher levels, you can see where you must go next. You have one of those moments of clarity where you understand that things have to change. But when you sink into the lower levels, that memory becomes clouded.

We have to keep consciously taking ourselves back to the sources that can help us complete the next leap. Each step requires different solutions. I recall when making the shift from neutrality to willingness, I listened to time management tapes almost every day. I immersed myself in sources created by people at the level of willingness until I eventually shifted. But a book on time management will be of little use to someone who’s at the level of pride; they’ll reject the very notion with a lot of defensiveness. And time management is meaningless to someone at the level of peace. But you can’t hit the higher levels if you haven’t mastered the basics first. Jesus was a carpenter. Gandhi was a lawyer. Buddha was a prince. We all have to start somewhere.
Look at this hierarchy with an open mind and see if it leads you to new insights that may help you take the next leap in your own life. No levels are any more right or wrong than others. Try not to get your ego wrapped up in the idea of being at any particular level, unless you’re currently at the level of pride of course.

Last edited by awakensong; 04-12-2008 at 10:56 AM.
awakensong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2008, 06:50 AM   #15
ianw

Quote:

It helps if you think of infinite conscious being an ocean. We being tiny drops from that ocean.Some drops within the ocean could be expeariencing the great barier reef.Some being smashed against a lighthouse in a storm.Some frozen in somebodys kitchen freezer waiting to flow back to the ocean.Every drop experienceing its own reality. You dont exist inside your head.Your head along with everything else exists only in your mind,conciousnss,pure informaton.Your conciousness creates the dimentional illusion as my and everyone elses conciousness does. Drops from the ocean.
ianw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2008, 06:44 PM   #16
red_ram
Premier Subscribers

To understand why you are creating wars in your reality you must understand the Law of Attraction, which governs each and every universe.

But a fellow senator wisely disputed the idea.

For, he said, if the slaves were to see how many strong they stood, they could revolt...
red_ram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2008, 11:23 PM   #17
368jrn
Premier Subscribers

Smile

check out this website, might answer some of your questions

http://www.cosmiclight.com/index.htm
368jrn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-12-2008, 03:08 PM   #18
arty2000

Smile choses

All that has been said is true and more,It is all about choses,if you believe we all chose to be here then we all chose different aspects to experience... to experience this duality (illusion in different ways),some to have a moral compass...etc.Iam infinite consciosness I am infinite love life is but an illusion..I am all that has ever been or ever will be I am all that is ..I am all possibility thus in this illusion I have chosen the path of eternal peace,love and light,I choose these as my guides.I am here to learn and experience,I do this through the bio shell that I created,some have chosen to be more aware then others but it is all about choses,I can only be control the choses I make and what I am here to learn and experience...We are all the same... travelers in a sense learning and experiencing...

Peace and Love
arty2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-12-2008, 04:00 PM   #19
turner

Quote:
Originally Posted by xpleet View Post
The reason is because it isn't true.

Icke stepped over his own toes when he supposedly channeled these lies from Anunnaki "ascended masters" (his own words?) i want to suppose.

What the three here say is of course true, we are plugged to the same source, this is far from oneness.
To get in touch with your higher self and feel the levels of higher consciousness,you must focus on unconditional love in everything you do,say,feel, touch, breathe and think as thoughts are also vibrations.

With true INTENT behind this concept you cannot go wrong.

Hence

Infinate(unconditional) love is the only truth,EVERYTHING else is illusion

This concept has worked for me and countless others, and it will work for you as long as you have positive intention as the inspiration behind it.
turner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2009, 12:42 PM   #20
skeptik

Quote:
I

we DON'T each create our own reality. YOU didn't create the war in your reality. reality exists outside of us. YOU are not the centre of the universe. sorry.
skeptik is offline   Reply With Quote