Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Astrology / Mysticism / Tarot / Numerology / The Occult / Alchemy
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 12-11-2008, 07:40 PM   #1
kiwimaj

Default Cancerians...their strange qualities

Are there any really good astrologers out there? Can any of you explain why or even noticed, how screwed up male cancerians are?? I have know LOADS of cancerians in my life, and I am talking specifically about the males because there seems to be this strange thread.

Dubious or "not quite sure" sexuality going on. I have know many who are either gay, bi or peodos. In fact there is only one male I have known who is straight, all the rest are as stated above.

They can be the nicest of people and also the nastiest of people.

I have also noticed this with celebrities...Tom Cruise, cancerian and had this web of "gay" hanging over him for years.

I had an uncle that was cancerian and he was very odd, to the point of being a satan worshiper, I sadly suspect. His son, also cancerian, was abused and is f****d up, dubious sexuality there also.

Could it be because cancer is ruled by the moon, which represents moods and stuff? Could it also be because of the very feminine aspect attached to that sign? I have taken an active interest in astrology for YEARS, hence this query, but am not a professional.

I know this might sound like a strange thread, but it is just something I have noticed, time and time again. Female cancerians don't seem to be as bad, but have known a few who are jeckel & hydes also.

Anyone else notice this??

I know ALL signs have their peculiarities, but cancerians I have found, seem odder than most !

BTW, I am scorpio...we are perfect in every respect...
kiwimaj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 07:56 PM   #2
lookfar
Premier Subscribers

Haha well I'm glad to hear we cancerian women don't fit into that category, lol

I'm not sure that you can generalise that widely but it does seem to be quite a high occurence from your personal experience.

I've only known a couple of male cancerians as mates & they don't really fit the description you mention. Although one did sort of seek the motherly-type figure in his relationships though. It'll be interesting to see the replies & if anyone else has experienced this about them....
“It's just a ride and we can change it any time we want. It's only a choice. No effort, no work, no job, no savings of money, a choice, right now, between fear and love. The eyes of fear want you to put bigger locks on your door, buy guns, close yourself off. The eyes of love instead see all of us as one.” BILL HICKS
http://www.markthomasinfo.com/ http://www.waykiwayki.com/
Dolphins playing in bubble rings
lookfar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 08:07 PM   #3
kiwimaj

Quote:
Originally Posted by lookfar View Post
Haha well I'm glad to hear we cancerian women don't fit into that category, lol

I'm not sure that you can generalise that widely but it does seem to be quite a high occurence from your personal experience.

I've only known a couple of male cancerians as mates & they don't really fit the description you mention. Although one did sort of seek the motherly-type figure in his relationships though. It'll be interesting to see the replies & if anyone else has experienced this about them....
..I always and always have done, when meeting new people, never judge anyone by the sign alone (that is silly) and even when meeting new cancerians I will treat them the same as everyone else...but oddly,their true colours always seem to come out...

I am a female scorp, and my partner is taurean...very typically so (stomping hoof.....). I like taureans..the only other sign I do find consistent with certain behaviour are sagittarians...another strange thread is alot of them I have know can be right snobs..feel someway they are better than the rest....and have a wicked temper...!!...

I too am looking to see what the replies are like...and am expecting to be barraged with slaggings off ! LOL....
kiwimaj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-11-2008, 06:51 AM   #4
cruise4
Premier Subscribers

Am I right in thinking Cancerians are very empathic? Perhaps they naturally pick up a greater energy share of the social sexual manipulations going on. I say sexual just to stay in context of the thread. That's only one aspect. Cross them with Catholicism and all bets are off.

Last edited by cruise4; 13-11-2008 at 06:53 AM.
cruise4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-11-2008, 05:33 PM   #5
unusual_suspect
Inactive

Cancer is a feminine sign and ruled by the moon - the most feminine of the planets. I have only ever really known one Cancerian man, I have known more Cancerian women. The man I knew was very obsessive in the pursuit of his affections, the nurturing protective characteristics of his sign were certainly present.

He said he had experimented with man-love, but hey, it's natural to be curious and that doesn't make you gay or even bi.

I have to say that I approach Cancerians with the same trepidation as Scorpios, Scorpios are famous for the sting in their tail, but Cancerians are far more scary imho.

They come across all sweetness and light until you offend or threaten them in some way, then it's a completely different story, give me an easy going Sag, Pisces or A fun Aquarius, Gemini or Leo any day

I have studied astrology for many years now, and while people are more than just their sunsign, there are definite consitancies (and of course, always exceptions).

Last edited by unusual_suspect; 14-11-2008 at 05:53 PM.
unusual_suspect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-11-2008, 06:02 PM   #6
odyssey7

... i'm a Cancerian male (15 July), married to a Cancerian woman (15 July)....go figure
Although i'm in no way gay, bi, dubious, or anything you've suggested...i have noticed that i get along with gay men better than i do with straight men...and conversely, better with straight women than gay women.
Most of the Cancerian males i know are gay....and among the straight ones, some have recently revealed themselves to be downright nasty people.

in conclusion....although alot of what you say holds water, alot of it is also neither here nor there.
Take it from a straight, sane, conscious Cancerian man....its all much of a muchness
odyssey7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-11-2008, 06:02 PM   #7
abaddon
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by unusual_suspect View Post
The man I knew was very obsessive in the pursuit of his affections

They come across all sweetness and light until you offend or threaten them in some way, then it's a completely different story.

Bingo- ferociously loyal, and really do not like being shat on
abaddon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-11-2008, 06:18 PM   #8
unusual_suspect
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon View Post
Bingo- ferociously loyal, and really do not like being shat on
Yeh, I have had a few nasty experiences with Cancerians, I was never really clear about what I had done to offend them, all I know is that they got all mean and scary
Old 14-11-2008, 06:51 PM   #9
abaddon
Inactive

I find I'm mercurial, tiny little irrelevant things can set me off, whilst major issues are water off a ducks back. Normally good at biting my tongue, but recently been very fiery.

Always been very tolerant, but not very patient.

Last edited by abaddon; 14-11-2008 at 06:52 PM.
abaddon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-11-2008, 06:54 PM   #10
supertzar

I am Cancerian and I am straight. Someone told me I present like a Leo, which is prominent in my chart, so maybe I am not the typical Cancer. I do think that masculine and feminine energy are more integrated in me than in most men. Certainly I am more nurturing than your typical male.

I can have a hard time with perceived slights, noticing subtle meanings and motivations in the actions of others. Usually I am right, though! I can intuit a person's psychology to the point where it seems I know their thoughts better than they do themselves.

I am a wild introvert, a passionate lover, an insatiable knowledge hound and a formidable foe. I cultivate houseplants and relationships. My friends are for life. You wouldn't want to fuck with me or someone I love. I see the big picture and it is becoming focused before my eyes.
Old 14-11-2008, 06:54 PM   #11
unusual_suspect
Inactive

Are you a Cancerian then?
Old 16-11-2008, 01:29 AM   #12
striking_similarity

Default Good one...

I have to say your observations correspond with my conclusions. I was also an Astrology scholar for about twelve years, self-taught, done dozens of charts since then. But a dramatic turn of events in my personal life sort of shrugged that skill aside, along with religion. HOWEVER... I'm gonna be just another person in the list of those who will say "yeah, these Cancer guys are really hard to dig sometimes!". Well, they are. I am too. My natal Moon is placed in Cancer sign. So I could say I understand "the Cancer nature" from within. But then again that could be said for Pisces too, because I have Neptune in my first field. My Sun is in Libra but it is also in the tenth field which does make me just a little bit more conservative than a hippie, to what Librans are known to be inclined (John Lenon for example). Each chart is one hell of a mix-up, out of which our uniqueness derrives. I had friend in the army who were Pisces (Cancerians too), both expected to be a meek sign, they were excellent soldiers, to say the least. Everyone's different, but when you're dealing with Cancer, you're more likely to deal with Tom Hanks kind of guy than any other... Which isn't the worse thing that can happen!
striking_similarity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-2008, 02:17 AM   #13
acidjazz

I am a Cancer, I was born June 23 1992. I don't know much about astrology just minor stuff. I don't match the description of being gay or bi. Or any of that nasty stuff, however I knew one male cancer who was unsure of his sexuality. He was a mean nasty person, and would constantly say things that had people in disgust. No one liked him. I remember one time he said, " You've told me your a cancer, how come you don't act like one?" I do have some tendencies I do seek out lots of love, but I wouldn't exactly say its because im a cancer. Anyway yeah thats it pretty much
Old 16-11-2008, 05:40 AM   #14
somethinganonymous

What a funny thread. I myself is cancerian.

While I'm not gay or bi, I have a very difficult time trusting and bonding with women. It probably is because somehow I've got it in my head that most women are sluts. Also, I am very, very loyal, to the point I will go to personal ruin to help any friend of mine, and I will defend my friends and family, even my male friends to death, or so it seems at times.

And yes, cross over me and you'll have an enemy for life, fighting til death to prove you wrong by force or show you the errors of your way by intellect. However, while these have been strong personality attributes of mine for many, many, years, I have in recent time started to release some of these attributes. While the sense of loyalty to friends and projects and ideas is still very much present, I try not to be so rigid. And as to cross my path - I'll fight you til I'm dead, I'm trying to let go of that, though it is difficult. As to sexuality, I'd love to get some, but the standards might be too high, and if I've known you to be promiscuous, you don't have a chance. And I know it's hypocricy, 'cause I've been an adulterer myself.

So, to sum it up: Loyal, kind, outward timid, inside rages the fury, insecure, authority-hater, sexually misplaced, yet heterosexual, finds social occasions with more than a few people awkward and gets insecure, loves the home and loves to stay at home with the family, will fight enemies to death, even using kamikaze style attacks, is well aware of personal flaws, and sees through much of the bullshit and deception that blinds the world, and as such, feels even more misplaced, experiencing and perceiving this satanic reality.

Oh, btw. bithday, 25th of June. Male.

PS. I probably shared more personal details about me than you cared to know. Sorry. (well, not exactly, I'm just trying to be polite)
somethinganonymous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-2008, 11:31 AM   #15
lookfar
Premier Subscribers

Haha great thread kiwimaj - I'm enjoying the replies so far!

Although I must say from the sounds of it, I'm really glad I don't know many cancerian males Just kidding guys, but ya gotta admit it looks like some of those perceptions are true!
“It's just a ride and we can change it any time we want. It's only a choice. No effort, no work, no job, no savings of money, a choice, right now, between fear and love. The eyes of fear want you to put bigger locks on your door, buy guns, close yourself off. The eyes of love instead see all of us as one.” BILL HICKS
http://www.markthomasinfo.com/ http://www.waykiwayki.com/
Dolphins playing in bubble rings
lookfar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-2008, 02:41 PM   #16
unusual_suspect
Inactive

Generally I think that people with a strong emphasis on the water element in their chart are difficult to deal with as they tend to be quite complex and emotional.

As striking similarity said, even though cancer is thought of as meek, they can be quite the opposite, but then they are a cardinal sign, think about it, like Librans, they have a reputation for their charming, fair easy going natures, but their oppostite sign eg shadow is Aries My mum and dad are both Librans, my mum has a wicked temper, and my dad can be one of the bluntest, rudest and tactless individuals I have ever met, he swears at people who get in his way when he's doing his shopping in tesco's FFS!

So as Cancers opposite sign or shadow is Capricorn, there is nothing meek about them.
Old 18-11-2008, 07:26 PM   #17
strife

Well, I got to agree to a point that this is indeed true.

I'm a male cancer. I'm not gay or bi, but I know some people thought I was when I was a bit younger. Which actually really irritated me for some time.

The funny thing you mention is that Cancer's are so horrible and then mention you're a Scorpio...

L O L

Scorpios are some of the most deceitful, lying, backstabbing, scandalous sons of bitches I've ever met. Though one of my best friends that I grew up with was a Scorpio, and though he unfortunately passed away last year I still do love him as a friend. He was however a big liar, totally scandalous, backstabbed me a few times, etc. But that's all water under the bridge.

Through reading the other replies from Cancerian males I can agree with some of it. I am also fiercely loyal, and if you screw me over, prepare to get into a car accident the next day.

I'm actually a really nice person on the inside, but this world isn't the best place for bringing it out (for me) and I frequently revert to my other half which is of course the "dark side". So I can definitely agree with the Jekyll and Hyde theory of Cancerian males.

I've known quite a few other Cancers and it's strange that there seems to be some kind of bond between us where we're usually quite on even terms with each other and even seem to know each other better, even if we've just met or are only acquaintances.
strife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-2008, 07:29 PM   #18
krakhead
Premier Subscribers

As a generalisation, I've found cancerians to be very loyal friends, very loving and caring people. But DO NOT cross them!

But hey, you can't judge someone solely on their sun sign, there's a LOT more that goes into someone's astrological make-up.
obviously satirical that some people somewhere don't already believe it.”
Rwy'n dy garu di
krakhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-2008, 08:49 PM   #19
duckingdafta

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwimaj View Post
Are there any really good astrologers out there? Can any of you explain why or even noticed, how screwed up male cancerians are?? I have know LOADS of cancerians in my life, and I am talking specifically about the males because there seems to be this strange thread.

Dubious or "not quite sure" sexuality going on. I have know many who are either gay, bi or peodos. In fact there is only one male I have known who is straight, all the rest are as stated above.

They can be the nicest of people and also the nastiest of people.

I have also noticed this with celebrities...Tom Cruise, cancerian and had this web of "gay" hanging over him for years.

I had an uncle that was cancerian and he was very odd, to the point of being a satan worshiper, I sadly suspect. His son, also cancerian, was abused and is f****d up, dubious sexuality there also.

Could it be because cancer is ruled by the moon, which represents moods and stuff? Could it also be because of the very feminine aspect attached to that sign? I have taken an active interest in astrology for YEARS, hence this query, but am not a professional.

I know this might sound like a strange thread, but it is just something I have noticed, time and time again. Female cancerians don't seem to be as bad, but have known a few who are jeckel & hydes also.

Anyone else notice this??

I know ALL signs have their peculiarities, but cancerians I have found, seem odder than most !

BTW, I am scorpio...we are perfect in every respect...
I am cancerian male (4th July) and have been accused of looking gay (long hair) and has had passes made on me, but I am in fact hetro and only ever had the one partner...still, I am flattered. I am controlled by water so the moon has a powerful effect during the months..crazier times with new moon. Empathy is one of the more powerful energies we control within ourselves and give out...we can easily change the atmosphere in any room on entering into whatever we want, but as we are usually melancholic moody sods, we prefer to watch. jeckel & hydes doesn't really explain it well as far as changes go as a different ego state can be created for whatever given situation and this is like have the ability to make others become the jeckel into hydes whilst we remain totally calm...this could also be from my 'year of the rooster' side.
twitter.com/dafta_duck
duckingdafta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-11-2008, 12:34 AM   #20

ALRIGHTY THEN Im cancerian , and i have found a lot of female cancerians present forum company excluded !!LOL to be a bit moontouched.The fact that the moon rules cancer as a sign could explain it .Also Most male cancerian singers i know of are gay .George Micheal , Marc almond , jimmy Somerville Neil Tennant , to name a few .Perhaps because Bon Scott of AC/DC fame was cancerian the rest had to give up trying to be macho!!lol .Anyway the moon effects lots of things tides sap rising etc so being ruled by it may give the tendency to be changeable , every few days like the phases of the moon . As someone said here cancerians are very empathic and intuitive , so if someone seems to come across as a certain type or you keep noticing those traits in similar people how much are they picking up from your aura? Only joking .In certain native tribes in what became known as America young braves who dreamt of the moon where allowed to stay home and not hunt and dress like women! Mike Tyson is cancerian although he had gay rumours surround him as well , but he is typical of the complex cancerain emotions and the tough outer shell for protection and massive crabs claws for revenge should anyone get in the way .you cant really judge on sun sign alone as a full chart takes more signs planets into consideration , but i do find Scorpio moon people have a tendency to be hectic , down to the moon ruling emotional needs ad reactions .There is more to it than can be covered simply here , But remember George W bush is cancerian too , and gay rumours there as well .

Whereas our tony is a taurean . enjoy the vids .
2013 is offline   Reply With Quote