Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Reptilians
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 08-12-2008, 04:20 PM   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by emerald View Post
Since its 8 December, Happy Birthday to u, Jim, wherever u are!
Born the day john lennon died or vice versa ! interesting
2013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2008, 05:13 PM   #22
pinkfreud
Inactive

i don't think jim morrison was a reptile himself, but i'm sure he was possessed by entities, and maybe even when he died.
pinkfreud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2008, 09:27 PM   #23
thenewhero2012

Default my friends that took lsd also saw reptiles

one of them sow his mother turn to reptile, and other two saw their hands
covered with lizard skin....i gues when they took lsd they move to other
frequency of exsistence ...
thenewhero2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-12-2008, 12:34 PM   #24
cubensisjesus

Jim Morrison was a Shaman who knew of the other dimensions.

He contacted reptillians the same way all Shaman do, through entheogens which show the other dimensions of this universe to your third eye. This is the information at the top of the pyramid.

Evidence is here- http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=45983

Trust me, its the most interesting information you will have seen since finding out about the NWO! More interesting in fact.
cubensisjesus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-12-2008, 05:57 PM   #25
michael christopher

All of these things are possible, but what should also be considered is that Jim Morrison may have simply been driven insane by seeking out the same esoteric knowledge that people on this forum are privy to. If I were on stage and I shouted out "You are all slaves!" to the audience would that mean that I was a reptilian, or that I could definitely confirm there is a conspiracy going on? No. Put yourself in the shoes of the person we are supposed to believe he was - does that person act rationally? Irrationally? What makes sense and what doesn't? Normal people are capable of doing exactly the same things that Jim Morrison did. As for the person suggesting that many anti-war celebrities in the 60's were from military backgrounds, well so what? If we saw anything in the 60's, it's that the children of parents who were okay with war still hated it. They could have very easily been reacting to the faults they found with their families.

grace society
"Scrier" (my first novel)
michael christopher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-12-2008, 06:46 PM   #26
kingmonkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyepod View Post

There is an excellent article written about the hippie generation, Morrison and many other famous musicians from the 60's, the connections between themselves and the strange fact that many of them were from military backgrounds.

Hmmm, that's what I thought at one point, but when you look into it how many were there really? There were hundreds of bands at the time and only a handful of them were from military families. If you take into consideration that most of these stars were in there 20's, and they would've been born in world war 2, is there any surprise there parents were in the military?

Plus, coming from strict military backgrounds, they were probably attracted to rebellious figures like crowley etc. and the drug movement.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cubensisjesus View Post
Jim Morrison was a Shaman who knew of the other dimensions.

He contacted reptillians the same way all Shaman do, through entheogens which show the other dimensions of this universe to your third eye. This is the information at the top of the pyramid.
I'd agree with that. Reptilian imagery goes hand in hand with psychadelics.

Last edited by kingmonkey; 26-12-2008 at 06:49 PM.
kingmonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-12-2008, 04:09 PM   #27
danster82

On his video at the Hollywood bowl

http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?...rs&hl=en&dur=3

The credits run and the first name is

Music Director - Paul A Rothchild

Might have been in on the mindcontrol.
danster82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-12-2008, 04:19 PM   #28
kingmonkey

As far I know Paul Rothchild is no relation. His name isn't spelt the same. Every member of the Rothschild dynasty have kept their original name spelling.

The Rothschilds have no direct connection with mind control either.

Last edited by kingmonkey; 27-12-2008 at 04:20 PM.
kingmonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-12-2008, 02:44 AM   #29
lightgiver

Quote:
Originally Posted by xpleet View Post
I just listen to a doors song by radio and thought I felt a reptilian energy coming from Morrison.

Now seeing and reading these Morrison quotes is interesting, confirmes some of my feelings.

He was right when he said those people are all slaves. You can do anything with most people especially on stage.

I think he meant with the slave term is that we are all slaves,being pushed around,told what to do,not questioning authority,being slaves to the system etc etc. i think you get my drift.
Old 31-12-2008, 11:56 PM   #30
novymir

Default jim morrison

Quote:
Jim Morrison is certainly a little suspect in terms of his background.

His father was U.S. Navy Admiral George Stephen Morrison. He was the capitan of a US Navy Warship, Essex-class carrier Bon Homme Richard and he was commander of the local fleet in the Gulf of Tonkin in South East Asia in 1964.

This fleet became notorious for supposedly being attack by a Vietnamise fleet but the incident never actually took place at all. Being commander of the Tonkin fleet, Admiral Morrison must have been in on the scam. This lead to the Americans invading Vietnam and the start of the whole Vietnam war in 1964.

This is widely documented as the "Gulf on Tonkin Incident".

There is an excellent article written about the hippie generation, Morrison and many other famous musicians from the 60's, the connections between themselves and the strange fact that many of them were from military backgrounds.

It's a pretty long article but a really interesting read

Inside The Laurel Canyon: The Strange but Mostly True Story of Laurel Canyon and the Birth of the Hippie Generation
Yes, it is well worth the read.
BTW, Admiral Morrison just passed away on 12/14/08.
Obituary: "In the last year of World War II, Morrison flew combat missions over Wake Island and Honshu, Japan. After the war, he was an instructor for secret nuclear weapons projects in Albuquerque, N.M., and earned a Bronze Star in the Korean War."
http://www.oregonlive.com/obituaries...980.xml&coll=7
novymir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2009, 11:53 PM   #31
luten2012

Does anyone know that the producer of all The Doors albums was a Rothchild?? I'm not sure which one but if you've got any of their albums then check the back of the cd case and his name will be there
Old 03-01-2009, 11:54 PM   #32
luten2012

I just took my own advise and looked at the back of their greatest hits album that I have and it was infact Pauk A. Rothchild
Old 03-01-2009, 11:58 PM   #33
c_f_f

Quote:
Originally Posted by luten2012 View Post
Does anyone know that the producer of all The Doors albums was a Rothchild?? I'm not sure which one but if you've got any of their albums then check the back of the cd case and his name will be there
Paul Rothchild was not involved with the L.A. Woman record, and as already mentioned it's a different spelling from Rothschild.
c_f_f is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 12:24 AM   #34
michael christopher

Quote:
Originally Posted by c_f_f View Post
Paul Rothchild was not involved with the L.A. Woman record, and as already mentioned it's a different spelling from Rothschild.
The slightly different spelling does not negate the similar name - I bet they are related by some degree! Doesn't prove anything though except that someone is looking out for people with the last name derivatives of Rothschild.

grace society
"Scrier" (my first novel)
michael christopher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 01:40 AM   #35
madamlasher

we're all related on some degree

leave Jim alone!! he was great; I love the Doors
madamlasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 08:22 AM   #36
umbrex

Quote:
Originally Posted by therealknockoff View Post
Just watch any the doors concert, Jim Morrison will be flicking his tongue and saying things like "I am the great lizard king". Him and the band members admitted to Jim being possessed.
please explain to me how this makes him a reptile and not trippin' to much ?
umbrex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 02:51 AM   #37
gutcassidy

Quote:
Jim Morrison is certainly a little suspect in terms of his background.

His father was U.S. Navy Admiral George Stephen Morrison. He was the capitan of a US Navy Warship, Essex-class carrier Bon Homme Richard and he was commander of the local fleet in the Gulf of Tonkin in South East Asia in 1964.

This fleet became notorious for supposedly being attack by a Vietnamise fleet but the incident never actually took place at all. Being commander of the Tonkin fleet, Admiral Morrison must have been in on the scam. This lead to the Americans invading Vietnam and the start of the whole Vietnam war in 1964.

This is widely documented as the "Gulf on Tonkin Incident".

It's a pretty long article but a really interesting read

Inside The Laurel Canyon: The Strange but Mostly True Story of Laurel Canyon and the Birth of the Hippie Generation
Bump for the Laurel Canyon link. Great reading.
gutcassidy is offline   Reply With Quote