Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Awakening / What we Can Do
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 08-11-2008, 02:34 AM   #1
l1ndsaystarr

Question Seeing lights around lights????

Ever since I began awakening about 8 weeks ago, I have noticed without trying to notice, wheels of light surrounding light.

I see it most at night but in the day if I see a light reflection etc I will see the same thing.

It's like wheel spokes surrounding the light origin. The lights are rainbow colored and are big in circumference relative to the original light source.

Ie: when I see car head lights at night I don't just see white/yellow headlights. I see those headlights surrounded by large spokes of rainbow colors. Sometimes brighter than other times.

I also see sparklies in the sky during day time. Like someone sprinkled silver glitter from the sky and it surrounds me and glitters relentlessly. Not just infront of my eyes but all around me, so apparent and noticeable I don't LOOK for it, it's just THERE.

Sometimes more sparklies at times than others.

I also see grey vortex thingies. Like if I am looking at the cloudy sky or a blue sky, it will appear is if energy is being sucked from me into a kind of vortex.

Nothing wrong with my eyes, MRI showed nothing.

So weird?!??!!? ANYONE ELSE EVER EXPERIENCE THESE THINGS???

Old 08-11-2008, 03:29 AM   #2
thenightmare

I see the same things, i think its normal though but then again i have no reference point to compare since i never used to pay much detail to anything in the past. I especially like the way the moon looks. It has a huge rainbow aura type thing around it. Spokes, yes. Sparkly things, yes. Zipping white lines that appear to be leading me to something, yes. A blur around most people, yes. A lot of stuff, i say its normal though. Who knows.
thenightmare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2008, 05:08 PM   #3
astrochicken

Same here.

Also at night, i feel and see the lunar rays as waves as they pass over obstacles, from a feeling point of view it's not unlike the up/down and riding out rush i got during my wife's contractions at the births of our kids, kinda like surfing and catching a wave and the "phew" effect once it's passed over and before the next "wave" arrives..

Oh yeah, and at night all the trees glow too , kind of like an aura.
Spike Milligan - "A sure cure for seasickness is to sit under a tree."
Robert Burns - "The fear o' hell's a hangman's whip,To haud the wretch in order"

Last edited by astrochicken; 08-11-2008 at 05:09 PM.
astrochicken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2008, 06:29 PM   #4
l1ndsaystarr

Thanks for your responses guys.

I am really relieved and enthralled to know you see these things too. Everyone I talk to here just tells me I have a problem with my contacts or maybe I need an MRI, so I did get everything checked... they still think I'm delusional.

I just wondered why some of us see these things and some don't....
Is it just 'normal' as you suggest, or is it spiritual? Any signifigance to awakening???

Thanks so much!!!

Live, Laugh, Love

Linds
Old 10-11-2008, 01:45 AM   #5
thenightmare

Sorry, its not normal. I asked around and they have different 'vision'. I'm unsure what it is but i am sure that it is not bad, hopefully.
thenightmare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 02:16 AM   #6
l1ndsaystarr

I didn't think it was 'normal' but you never want to assume you are 'seeing' things that are just 'normal' and make it into something it's not...

I would like to think it's special and I am 'tuned' in somehow, but to what? I don't know...

Thanks for your post!!!
Old 10-11-2008, 08:36 AM   #7
tjohn

Quote:
Originally Posted by l1ndsaystarr View Post
Ever since I began awakening about 8 weeks ago, I have noticed without trying to notice, wheels of light surrounding light.

I see it most at night but in the day if I see a light reflection etc I will see the same thing.

It's like wheel spokes surrounding the light origin. The lights are rainbow colored and are big in circumference relative to the original light source.

Ie: when I see car head lights at night I don't just see white/yellow headlights. I see those headlights surrounded by large spokes of rainbow colors. Sometimes brighter than other times.

I also see sparklies in the sky during day time. Like someone sprinkled silver glitter from the sky and it surrounds me and glitters relentlessly. Not just infront of my eyes but all around me, so apparent and noticeable I don't LOOK for it, it's just THERE.

Sometimes more sparklies at times than others.

I also see grey vortex thingies. Like if I am looking at the cloudy sky or a blue sky, it will appear is if energy is being sucked from me into a kind of vortex.

Nothing wrong with my eyes, MRI showed nothing.

So weird?!??!!? ANYONE ELSE EVER EXPERIENCE THESE THINGS???

Even if our eyes test OK for focus, astigmatism and so on, as our eyes get older it is normal to see halos just as you describe around lights. A bit like having a dirty lens on a camera, the lenses of our eyes are not as 'clean' as they were when we were younger. If you have been subject to ultraviolet light, such as lots of bright sunshine or electric arc welding, it can damage the surface of your eyes and bring on the effect sooner.

In regard to the sparkles you see all around and the vortex things I have no idea what they are.
The Universe is a conscious entity. Reality is and our own minds are just a tiny part of the whole but together, we can make more positive changes. Let's get together!

Last edited by tjohn; 10-11-2008 at 08:44 AM.
tjohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 03:46 PM   #8
lhaull

I would suggest you do not worry overly about it.
Try this instead.
When your in bed at night, hold your hands up. Arms straight out towards the ceiling.
In the darkness just watch your hands, allow your focus to relax and watch.
Lights and a shimmering will appear around your hands.
Don't force yourself to see it, its the kind of thing that when you look, it goes, but when your in 'day dream mode' you relax enough to allow it to be seen.
I have and do see Aura's, lights, and other things I will not mention here now.
Go slowly but go with it.

Love to all
lhaull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 09:17 PM   #9
astrochicken

Quote:
Originally Posted by lhaull View Post
In the darkness just watch your hands, allow your focus to relax and watch.
Lights and a shimmering will appear around your hands.
Don't force yourself to see it, its the kind of thing that when you look, it goes, but when your in 'day dream mode' you relax enough to allow it to be seen.
I have and do see Aura's, lights, and other things I will not mention here now.
Go slowly but go with it.
Love to all

Yep, as llhaull says. Another way is fingers slightly apart and watch and feel the sparks fly. After that, my young padawan, the next step is blowing holes in chemtrails and that makes you feel warm and fuzzy.
Spike Milligan - "A sure cure for seasickness is to sit under a tree."
Robert Burns - "The fear o' hell's a hangman's whip,To haud the wretch in order"
astrochicken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 09:43 PM   #10
lordzoma

You should also consider the possibility that you are beginning to see auras and see into the astral.

I've seen halos around light, and it is always when i am just waking up or falling asleep.