Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Illuminati / Secret Societies
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 05-11-2008, 11:45 AM   #1
eternal_spirit
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 31,258
Default Beyond 33rd degree (Islam is taught)

Freemasonry in modern terms had its inception in Europe from local trade Guilds that functioned as Operative Masons in the early 1700's, but Speculative Masonry can be traced back to Ancient Egypt (Kemit) where spiritual schools of thought were developed that evolved around understanding the mysteries of Deity and enhancing moral principles.

WHERE IT ALL BEGAN IN KEMET (EGYPT)

The esteemed scholar and researcher Dr. George G.M. James in his monumental book titled, "Stolen Legacy" that was written in 1954, wrote about the Egyptian Mystery Schools, which he maintained that a complex system of neophyte initiations were developed and worked in Kemet (Egypt).

But more importantly, this sophisticated system of learning was of an African origin and not indigenous to Greece and Rome as traditional Eurocentric scholars have falsely maintained, but Plato, Aristotle and Socrates sat directly or indirectly, at the foot of African Sages who inspired them to enlighten Europe.

Elijah Muhammad
Muhammad taught that the Asiatic Black man stripped the Caucasian of everything other than the original man's language, including their original garments; moreover, hoodwinked, cable-towed and gave him an apron to hide his shame and walked him 2200 miles across the hot Arabian Desert (this is perhaps consistent with ritual aspects of the Blue Lodge and definitely with the Shrine ritual). Muhammad said when the black man crosses the hot burning sands, he in essence lack knowledge of self and history. 26

Moreover, they are acting out the history of Caucasian people. Muhammad stated: "I will not go into the history of the Masons since I was a Mason myself once and I swore, too, not reveal the secrets. Masons who have reached such degrees as 32nd and 33,d are not called Masons. They are called Moslem Shriners. They are reaching up to us. When you take the 33rd degree you are taught to greet each other; 'As- Salaam Alaikum '. You are taught Islam from then on because you become a Muslim when that degree is conferred on you. At least you are supposed to be a believer in Islam. They teach you, almost from the start, to turn your face to the east." 27

AN ORIGINAL MAN

Claude Clegg a former Professor of History at North Carolina A&T State University in Greensboro, North Carolina, authored the book titled, "An Original Man: The Life and Times of Elijah Muhammad", which was considered the first scholarly biography on Elijah Muhammad. Clegg contacted me via telephone in 1995, he and I, had various conversations during this time period about the Nation of Islam during the research stage of this project. Clegg had received a copy of my book titled, In Defense of the Defender: The Most Honorable Elijah Muhammad, (published in1994) and he thought I would be a good resource to assist him with making contact with former followers of Elijah Muhammad prior to 1976. 28

Clegg's perspective on the Nation of Islam sums up their view of admitting the unorthodox correlation of Islam and Freemasonry but the Nation of Islam teaches that Islam offers a "superior" theology" and one could transition from a "pseudo Islamic" organization like Freemasonry (Shrine Masonry aka in Islam as Moslem Sons) into the "Supreme Wisdom" as taught by the Nation of Islam. Clegg stated:

"At least for some Masons, membership in the Nation of Islam represented a spiritual graduation to a new level of knowledge even more intriguing and coveted than the thirty-three degrees of Masonic secrets. The Muslims believe that their gnosis was superior to the knowledge of the Masons in philosophical breadth and practical utility. It was not so much that they felt that the Nation's theology was radically different from Masonic doctrines, though it was in many ways, but instead, that the beliefs of the Muslims were 'original' formulations from which Freemasonry flowed as a sort of doctrinal distributary. Both the Muslims and the Masons shared an affinity for mystical symbolism, biblical allegories, and numerology, but the former considered themselves superior custodians of arcane knowledge. Whatever their ultimate motives for becoming Muslims, Masons did number among the early converts of the Nation of Islam". 29

ISLAM'S KNOWLEDGE IS 360 DEGREES A COMPLETE CIRCLE

Islam claim to represent 360 degrees of knowledge, which is a complete circle and the Masons who reaches the apex of becoming a thirty-third degree only have attained partial knowledge. It is this so-called incompleteness of the acquisition of knowledge, which often draws the un-daunting criticism from Muslims. However, I do not think Masonry was intending for thirty-third degree to freeze or terminate its devotees ability to continue this infinite quest to study, research, analyze and to acquire wisdom, etc. Masonry is both a science and a social science and this journey (or traveling path) could lead you in various directions.

For example, Masonry can led you Madam H.P. Blavatsky who is a master in the field of Theosophy and authored two monumental works, The Secret Doctrine: The Synthesis of Religion and Philosophy and "Isis Unveiled" and you could spend a lifetime deciphering Manley P. Hall's book titled, "Secret Teachings of all Ages". Moreover, and never exhaust the boundless wisdom because the ancients intended for it to be never -ending and to suggest that our Masonic travel ends at the United Supreme Council, 33rd Ancient Accepted Scottish Rites of Freemasonry conferring the honorary 33rd degree in a formalized way, completes our knowledge goal is ludicrous. This false contention is arguably the fuel that breeds so many misconceptions between the two entities.

Elijah Muhammad stated" "Only in higher freemasonry is there a little teachings at the top, mostly of this particular order that mentions the teachings of Almighty God Allah, but ( you have to pay a lot of money to become a 33'rd degree Mason. .. A Mason cannot be a good Mason unless he knows the Holy Qur'an and follow its teachings ... " 30
The secret to Freemasonry, is that there is no secret, and anyone who is willing to take the time to investigate this subject could get a working knowledge of the order from the first degree (Entered Apprentice) to the thirty-third (Sovereign Grand Inspector General of the Ancient and Accepted Scottish Rite of Freemasonry) and/or the York Rite Side.

http://templedc.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=7
eternal_spirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2008, 12:41 PM   #2
eternal_spirit
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 31,258
Default Elijah Mohammed claimed Wallace Fard was God

http://forums.projectcovo.com/showthread.php?t=740399

I've been taking a closer look at the writings of Wesley Williams, and I am shocked. I had no idea the Nation of Islam was so enmeshed with Freemasonry. Enmeshed is an understatement, the two are basically one and the same.

Looking at his "The Book of God", he basically sets the history of the occult in reverse, where it is the "true Islam". Everything is there. The "Sons of God" or Nephilim, also the Fallen Angels, are God, a man, and his council. They have been guiding the select of humanity ever since. He even places them in "Shamballah" in the Gobi desert, being the same as the "Great White Brotherhood", or the "Hidden Chiefs" of "Hidden Masters" of the occult.

The entire history of the occult is co-opted to his version of Islam, including Gnosticism, the Templars and Cathars, and the Holy Grail. He invokes Masonic historian Manly P. Hall as a source, and also Blavatsky, an avowed Satanist. He even has a chapter about the "Masonic secret", which he correctly explains is that "Man is God".

That explains why the creed he expounds is that of anthropomorphism, because it is a hidden method of preparing the unsuspecting masses for the acceptance of the god-man Messiah of the Kabbalah.

So evidently, at the higher levels of the Nation of Islam, like all other occult fronts, Lucifer is recognized as "true God". I wouldn't be surprised if this were the belief of Mr. Williams, or that he would deny it.

Satanism does seem to be the original cult of the NOI, as its founder was accused of instigating ritual murder. That was Wallace Fard, who, according to the FBI, had as many as 27 different aliases, and was a sometime petty criminal. Fard initially joined the Moorish Science Temple, a quasi-Masonic and pseudo-Islamic organization, and seems to have been involved in a conspiracy to usurp leadership of that order, by having its leader, Noble Drew Ali, killed.

Fard finally got in trouble when one of his followers committed murder to, in his own words, "bring himself closer to Allah." He had quoted from Fard's booklet titled Secret Rituals of the Lost-Found Nation of Islam. Although not charged with any crime, Fard was asked to leave Detroit in early 1933 and to never return. He finally disappeared without a trace in 1934.

But he had already initiated a devoted follower, Elijah Mohammed, to whom he taught Masonic superstitions dressed in Islamic themes, and who went on found the Nation of Islam, and claimed that Fard was God. We already know of the corruption that was discovered by Malcolm X. And I fear too about Louis Farrakhan, who too is listed as being a Freemason.

What a gang of criminals. I wonder what their relationship is with their higher-ups, and how conscious they are about the purpose they serve.

If you want to peek through the "Book of God" of Mr. Williams, it's online here: http://www.theblackgod.com/theblackgodpage2_.htm
eternal_spirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2008, 12:46 PM   #3
eternal_spirit
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 31,258
Default



THIS IS A PICTURE OF THE SHRINER’S FEZ. MASTER FARD MUHAMMAD CAME WEARING THIS FEZ IN 1930.

http://www.bluemarble.net/~fiscus/Home/Fez.gif
ELIJAH MUHAMMAD TAUGHT THAT THE EMBLEM ON THE FEZ MEANS THAT THE WHITE MAN HAD TO STUDY FOR A CERTAIN AMOUNT OF YEARS TO BECOME A MUSLIM, AND THE SWORD IS THERE TO CUT HIS HEAD OFF IF HE REVEALS THE SECRETS. LET ME GIVE YOU THE TRUE MEANING OF THE EMBLEM. THE CRESCENT WAS ADOPTED AS THE JEWEL OF THE ORDER. THOUGH ANY MATERIALS CAN BE USED IN FORMING THE CRESCENT, THE MOST VALUABLE ARE THE CLAWS OF A ROYAL BENGAL TIGER, UNITED AT THEIR BASE IN A GOLD SETTING. IN THE CENTER IS THE HEAD OF A SPHINX, AND ON THE BACK ARE A PYRAMID, AN URN AND A STAR. THE JEWEL BEARS THE MOTTO "ROBUR ET FUROR," WHICH MEANS "STRENGTH AND FURY." TODAY, THE SHRINE EMBLEM INCLUDES A SCIMITAR FROM WHICH THE CRESCENT HANGS, AND A FIVE-POINTED STAR BENEATH THE HEAD OF THE SPHINX.


THE RED FEZ WITH A BLACK TASSEL, THE SHRINE'S OFFICIAL HEADGEAR, HAS BEEN HANDED DOWN THROUGH THE AGES. IT DERIVES ITS NAME FROM THE PLACE WHERE IT WAS FIRST MANUFACTURED — THE HOLY CITY OF FEZ, MOROCCO.

MASTER FARD MUHAMMAD CAME TO BRING US INTO THE SHRINE. ELIJAH MUHAMMAD TAUGHT THAT THE SCIENTISTS DISAGREED WITH MASTER FARD MUHAMMAD WANTING TO SAVE THE DUMB NEGRO FROM ALLAH’S WRATH. HOWEVER, HE WAS REALLY REFERING TO THE SHRINERS WHO DID NOT WANT MFM TO BRING US INTO THE SHRINE BECAUSE THEY BELIEVED WE WERE UNWORTHY TO JOIN THEIR MASONIC LODGE. IF YOU STUDY THE SHRINERS, YOU FIND THAT THEIR LODGES ARE NUMBERED JUST LIKE ELIJAH MUHAMMAD’S MOSQUES. YOU HAVE MOSQUE #2, #12 #7 ETC. THE NOI ALSO HAS LESSONS IN THE FORM OF QUESTIONS, AND THE SHRINERS HAVE THE SAME.



SAVIOUR’S DAY WILL BE HERE IN A FEW MONTHS. WHEN YALL ARE CELEBRATING SAVIOUR’S DAY, BEAR IN MIND THAT YOU ARE CELEBRATING THE BIRTH OF THE MYSTIC SHRINE IN THE WEST. ELIJAH MUHAMMAD’S FOLLOWERS ARE SHRINERS; MASTER FARD MUHAMMAD BROUGHT THEM INTO THE SHRINE OF ISLAM.

http://forums.projectcovo.com/showthread.php?t=740399
eternal_spirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2008, 01:05 PM   #4
pleasuredome
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Home
Posts: 1,525
Default

do you think this is the reason why tony bliar said he was reading the quran?

http://righttruth.typepad.com/right_...lair_prai.html
pleasuredome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2008, 01:27 PM   #5
eternal_spirit
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 31,258
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pleasuredome View Post
do you think this is the reason why tony bliar said he was reading the quran?

http://righttruth.typepad.com/right_...lair_prai.html
maybe

It is practical and way ahead of its time in attitudes to marriage, women and governance," he said.

He added that under the guidance of the Qur’an, the spread of Islam and its dominance over previously Christian or pagan lands was "breathtaking".

Well he's either complete and utter idiot or he's living up to his name Bloody Liar

Don't they behead women who commit adultry

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=41526
eternal_spirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2008, 05:33 PM   #6
thetonic
Senior Member
 
thetonic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: inside you
Posts: 3,585
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pleasuredome View Post
do you think this is the reason why tony bliar said he was reading the quran?

http://righttruth.typepad.com/right_...lair_prai.html
lol .. the Quran is actually filled with all kind of demonic incantations...you simply need the key to unlock them
__________________
"It's like the difference between eating muffin tops, and a muffin...They've got you all eating muffin tops" - Jonathan

EVERYTHING!!! is a state of mind

"I haven't a scooby-doo what he was going on about?" - Velma
thetonic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2008, 05:35 PM   #7
eternal_spirit
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 31,258
Default

Freemasons opinions welcome.
eternal_spirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2008, 05:45 PM   #8
eastbeast
Senior Member
 
eastbeast's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: MFW
Posts: 1,139
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternal_spirit View Post
Freemasons opinions welcome.
Tony Bleugh AKA 'The Smiling Viper' and the wide mouthed frog he's married to are an unnecessary drain on this country's rescources imo.
eastbeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2008, 06:26 PM   #9
elirien
Senior Member
 
elirien's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: İstanbul, Turkey
Posts: 2,943
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternal_spirit View Post
maybe

It is practical and way ahead of its time in attitudes to marriage, women and governance," he said.

He added that under the guidance of the Qur’an, the spread of Islam and its dominance over previously Christian or pagan lands was "breathtaking".

Well he's either complete and utter idiot or he's living up to his name Bloody Liar

Don't they behead women who commit adultry

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=41526
Well I don't know about Blair but they is a false accusation imho. The they that you have used is for the likes of Farakan I hope. You know there are brainless people everywhere. One has not to declare to believe in the Quran to be an utter moron.

I could just find these verses about adultery which seem quite harmless in a way.

http://www.islamicity.com/Quransearc...ld=CV&-Search#

Returning to topic. I think this is a very interesting article about what infiltrated masonry and Islam. Thank you very much eternal spirit.
elirien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2008, 06:48 PM   #10
mike martin
Senior Member
 
mike martin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Kent
Posts: 1,914
Default

I KNOW I'm probably wasting my finger tips on this BUT there are some things about the Shrine you should know of before making the huge leap of faith required for this particular claim:

1) The Shrine is not actually a part of Freemasonry. it is an appendant Degree which is only open to Freemasons to join. It is very similar to the Cork degree found in the British Isles, as in made up Ritual and just there to have fun and raise money for Charity.

2) The requirement to join the Shrine used to be a 32nd Degree member of the Ancient & Accepted Scottish Rite. However, quite a few years ago it was changed to Master Mason because there was little interest in it.

3) It is only very recently (last year) that attempts have been made for the Shrine to operate outside of US territory. As I understand it, it is not doing very well here in the UK.

Mike
mike martin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2008, 07:50 PM   #11
elirien
Senior Member
 
elirien's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: İstanbul, Turkey
Posts: 2,943
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike martin View Post

2) The requirement to join the Shrine used to be a 32nd Degree member of the Ancient & Accepted Scottish Rite. However, quite a few years ago it was changed to Master Mason because there was little interest in it.

3) It is only very recently (last year) that attempts have been made for the Shrine to operate outside of US territory. As I understand it, it is not doing very well here in the UK.

Mike
What do you think about this organization mike? Why do the shriners have the need to lower their standarts to the master mason and also including the rest of the world? I'm just asking for your opinion as a mason who is not a shriner.
elirien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2008, 08:40 PM   #12
eternal_spirit
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 31,258
Default

Also in response to Mike - The Sufi order more popular these days would you say amongst Muslims?



The Kabba what do we get if we put Kabba and Allah together as one word = Kabballah and extra L but hey too much of a coincidence me thinks. I done a quick google for a pic of the Kabba stone and found this link is it a Masonic group?

McKinney Islamic Association (MIA) was started by the efforts of local brothers in McKinney, TX in 1997.

http://www.mckinneyia.org/aboutus.htm
eternal_spirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2008, 10:54 PM   #13
mike martin
Senior Member
 
mike martin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Kent
Posts: 1,914
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by elirien View Post
What do you think about this organization mike? Why do the shriners have the need to lower their standarts to the master mason and also including the rest of the world? I'm just asking for your opinion as a mason who is not a shriner.
To be honest, it holds no interest for me at all. I was invited to join earlier this year.

The reason it holds no interest for me is because it really is not related to Freemasonry. The other appendant degrees are either based on are amplifications of the story contained in the three Degrees of antient Masonry.

Mike
mike martin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2008, 11:04 PM   #14
mike martin
Senior Member
 
mike martin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Kent
Posts: 1,914
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternal_spirit View Post
Also in response to Mike - The Sufi order more popular these days would you say amongst Muslims?
Not sure I understand what you're asking.

From what little I know about Sufism, it is in tune with my own feelings about religion

Quote:
In Sufism there is no place for comparisons or preferences. All Messengers are regarded with the same respect and their messages are worshiped with the same veneration, knowing that Buddha was not a Buddhist, Christ was not a Christian, and Mohammed was not a Mohammedan. They were bringers of new impulses of the Divine Message, which the multitude uses as toys to play with, and impostors use for power games.

Sufism is an attitude of inner sympathy towards all beliefs. All religions are Sufi religions as long as they recognize the limits inherent in any speculative interpretation of Truth. One might say that Sufism is a process leading to the widening of the horizon of the heart, so that Truth may shine within as a brilliant sun, illuminating all that is receptive of its rays of light.
Quote:
Originally Posted by eternal_spirit View Post
The Kabba what do we get if we put Kabba and Allah together as one word = Kabballah and extra L but hey too much of a coincidence me thinks. I done a quick google for a pic of the Kabba stone and found this link is it a Masonic group?
Are you saying that kabbalah is of Muslim origin?

Mike
mike martin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2008, 07:12 AM   #15
kasalt
Senior Member
 
kasalt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 3,786
Default

Freemasons were behind the establishment of the Nation of Islam, and Freemasons were also behind the establishment of the Mormon Church. This is interesting because both organizations have racist beliefs--the NOI is anti-White, and the Mormons are anti-Black. Looks like the Freemasons have both sides covered!

Here are some quotes from the Book of Mormon showing its racist bent:

2 Nephi 5:21-24
21 And he had caused the cursing to come upon them, yea, even a sore cursing, because of their iniquity. For behold, they had hardened their hearts against him, that they had become like unto a flint; wherefore, as they were white, and exceedingly fair and delightsome, that they might not be enticing unto my people the Lord God did cause a skin of blackness to come upon them.
22 And thus saith the Lord God: I will cause that they shall be loathsome unto thy people, save they shall repent of their iniquities.
23 And cursed shall be the seed of him that mixeth with their seed; for they shall be cursed even with the same cursing. And the Lord spake it, and it was done.
24 And because of their cursing which was upon them they did become an idle people, full of mischief and subtlety, and did seek in the wilderness for beasts of prey.

Moses 7: 8, 22
8 For behold, the Lord shall curse the land with much heat, and the barrenness thereof shall go forth forever; and there was a blackness came upon all the children of Canaan, that they were despised among all people. 22 And Enoch also beheld the residue of the people which were the sons of Adam; and they were a mixture of all the seed of Adam save it was the seed of Cain, for the seed of Cain were black, and had not place among them.
__________________

kasalt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2008, 01:08 PM   #16
elirien
Senior Member
 
elirien's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: İstanbul, Turkey
Posts: 2,943
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternal_spirit View Post

The Kabba what do we get if we put Kabba and Allah together as one word = Kabballah and extra L but hey too much of a coincidence me thinks. I done a quick google for a pic of the Kabba stone and found this link is it a Masonic group?
I don't know about a sufi group (I think there are many) but masons over here like Mevlana Celaleddin Rumi very much (who is a great representer of sufism like Yunus Emre). Definitely worth researching imho.
elirien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2008, 01:24 PM   #17
banoyes
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 1,294
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike martin View Post
To be honest, it holds no interest for me at all. I was invited to join earlier this year.

The reason it holds no interest for me is because it really is not related to Freemasonry. The other appendant degrees are either based on are amplifications of the story contained in the three Degrees of antient Masonry.

Mike
Man Oh Man...
This Mike just denys everything
yes Mike the Shriners really are related to Freemasonry
same as the KKK,Skull and Bones and all those other off shoots you deny
banoyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2008, 01:30 PM   #18
mike martin
Senior Member
 
mike martin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Kent
Posts: 1,914
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by banoyes View Post
Man Oh Man...
This Mike just denys everything
yes Mike the Shriners really are related to Freemasonry
same as the KKK,Skull and Bones and all those other off shoots you deny

A relationship to Freemasonry is illustrated by a continuance of the Ritual. The Shrine's Ritual has no link.

You just keep on pissing into the wind.

Mike
mike martin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2008, 03:59 PM   #19
eternal_spirit
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 31,258
Default

However, looking metaphorically at the Masonic character Hiram Abiff from the standpoint of an allegorical legend; there is no doubt, that one could draw a direct and plausible parallel between the Hiram Abiff legend and the history of Africans (African American experience and their 450 year sojourn in America) that were brought from the continent of Africa as slaves to the Americas. (Reference: Alauddin Shabazz; “Symbolism, Holidays, Myths and Signs”). The Honorable Elijah Muhammad in a work edited by Nasir Makr Hakim titled, “The True History of Master Fard Muhammad” quoted Muhammad as stating, “The Masonic ritual of the death of Hiram, the Widow son, has no record in the great light of Masonry, the Bible. It is the symbolic reminder of the deviltry carried on by the devil in most recent history. This part of the Masonic ritual was added in 1725, along with the book of the Masonic Constitution prepared by the Rev. Jones Anderson. The proof of the absence of the story in their Bible as a true happening may be found in the Bible 1st Kings 7th chapter, 13th verse. You will see there that Hiram finished the work he was suppose to do for Solomon, yet according to the ritual of the third degree (death of Hiram) you will notice that Hiram was still putting work on the trestle board for the fellow craftsmen when he was attacked by the Ruffians: Jubelo, Jebula, Jubelum. These three are symbolized as ENGLAND, FRANCE and AMERICA”. (Reference: Nasir Makr Hakim; “The True History of Master Fard Muhammad”).
Muhammad continues, “The east gate is Africa, the west gate is the West Indies, and the north comer of the Temple is North America. The U.S.A., England, and France did enslave the Black man, but America is the one who killed him, by fixing him so he would not have any knowledge of himself, and then gave him the name Negro and buried him in the graveyard of the King James version of the Bible. The fact that he was hit in the head with a setting maul shows that in the head he died, so that he is mentally dead. Because of this fact, a name was made up for him from the Greek language to fit him (Necro) also spelled (Negro), this word means dead. However, the Germanic inflection in the mixed tongues, the "C," was pronounced as a "G," and Necro became Negra in the south and Negro in the north of the country”. (Reference: Nasir Makr Hakim; “The True History of Master Fard Muhammad”).


http://www.wakeupfromyourslumber.com/node/8617




I think he's one of those fundametalist Islamic black supremracists (those white devils spiel) Islam was stealing white people for use as slave long before the American slave trade. (Islam will be happy when it has it's next Jihad on the white devils)

Sorry to go off topic but


here


he institution of slavery not only is recognized but is elaborately regulated by Sharia law.

From a Muslim point of view, to forbid what God permits is almost as great an offense as to permit what God forbids - and slavery was authorized and regulated by the holy law.

Muslim traders went as far away as Scandinavia, and especially Sweden, where scores of Muslim coins have been found with inscriptions from the seventh and eleventh centuries. On the long lists of goods which Muslim traders imported from Scandinavia, are found 'Slavonic slaves, sheep, and cattle' (cited by Lewis in The Arabs in History). An early ninth century geographer, Ibn Kurradadhbeh, describes Jewish merchants from the south of France 'who speak Arabic, Persian, Greek, Frankish, Spanish, and Slavonic. They travel from west to east and east to west, by land and sea. From the west they bring eunuchs, slave girls and boys, brocade, beaver skins, sable and other furs, and swords'.

Arabia was another major center for the slave trade. The flow of slaves from Africa into Arabia and through the Gulf into Iran continued for a long time. The extension of British, French, and Italian control around the Horn of Africa (the area of Somalia and Kenya today) deprived the slave traders of their main ports of embarkation

Quite possibly, the maintenance of slavery and the social acceptance of slaves were important drawing cards for Islam as it penetrated Africa. Without a knowledge of history, many Africans may be unaware of the fact that Islamic traders carried on a steady slave trade from East African ports for many centuries. Records are available which contain the lists of goods involved in trade with the rest of the world.

http://www.answering-islam.org/ReachOut/slavetrade.html

Bet not many know this......The term redneck came about, because the first
slaves taken to America were white English and Irish men, they couldn't
stand the heat, them being from a colder climate. They got sever sun burn
whilst bending over working the land "hence redneck", many died through
heat and exhaustion.

Britain at the time the conditions were bad, and you would be thrown in
jail for the pettiest of crimes) (foreign monarchies/religions laws/Usury) you almost couldn't fart for fear of
being arrested and thrown in prison. Then TPTB would send you off to
America as a slave, also the British were said to be the physically
strongest and hardest workers that's why they were the first SLAVES!


So, because the heat of the sun became too much for the white slaves, they
decided to bring in the black slaves from Africa, the blackman had his own
black slaves, so the official history books are LIES, it was nothing to do
with RACISM.
eternal_spirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2008, 04:05 PM   #20
eternal_spirit
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 31,258
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike martin View Post




Are you saying that kabbalah is of Muslim origin?

Mike
No just that the Kabbalah is the esoteric way of explaining the Bible (Islam) has much in common with Judaism/christianity. The measurements of the Temple and the Dome on the rock is esoteric allegory numerology like Kabbalah and the same esoteric meanings can be found in the Koran.

It all came from Egypt/Babylon and even further back than that (which is close enough to Jersualem) and the Pyramid relates to Kabba.

Last edited by eternal_spirit; 06-11-2008 at 04:06 PM.
eternal_spirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
elijah muhammad, nation of islam

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 07:57 PM.