Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Earth Changes / Global Warming / Chemtrails / Weather Warfare
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 28-10-2008, 01:19 AM   #1
john connor

Default Drones spraying chemtrails in the UK

I hope these pics debunk the "it's only jets from planes" brigade. These pics were taken from my attic window over 2 days last week. If you zoom in on them you will clearly see they are DRONES, so why are drones spraying over the UK cities?

http://img84.imageshack.us/img84/943...eisthisux0.jpg
john connor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-10-2008, 01:29 AM   #2
keystone

That's a seriously big drone - to me its a 747.

Communications on an internet forum should be implicitly and demonstrably informed by respect - each esteeming the other no less than we esteem ourselves.
keystone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-10-2008, 01:37 AM   #3
john connor

save them and blow them up..zoom in....no tail...no windows...I had it confirmed from a guy at work...ex defence worker..they are drones
Old 28-10-2008, 01:39 AM   #4
krakhead
Premier Subscribers

Just to clarify, I have previously been (adamantly) told that if the trail began some way behind the plane (as it does in these pictures) it was definitely a contrail, chemtrails always started at the plane itself.

Is this correct?

Also, JC, how, in your opinion, is this definitely a drone and not just a plane? I'm wouldn't know one plane from another so I have to ask!

Edit - Oh! you posted again while I was typing!
obviously satirical that some people somewhere don't already believe it.”
Rwy'n dy garu di

Last edited by krakhead; 28-10-2008 at 01:40 AM.
krakhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-10-2008, 01:39 AM   #5
john connor

Default another drone

Old 28-10-2008, 01:41 AM   #6
disorder2k8
Inactive

that's a normal jet in the picture, it has a lot of sideways motion blur on it

Last edited by disorder2k8; 28-10-2008 at 01:41 AM.
disorder2k8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-10-2008, 01:41 AM   #7
john connor

Quote:
Originally Posted by krakhead View Post
Just to clarify, I have previously been (adamantly) told that if the trail began some way behind the plane (as it does in these pictures) it was definitely a contrail, chemtrails always started at the plane itself.

Is this correct?

Also, JC, how, in your opinion, is this definitely a drone and not just a plane? I'm wouldn't know one plane from another so I have to ask!
dont just view it on this forum...save it as original size file...zoom in..you can clearly see their is no cockpit..windows...tail...I had it confirmed by a guy who worked on electronics for the defence dept
Old 28-10-2008, 01:44 AM   #8
polveirbecker
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by john connor View Post
save them and blow them up..zoom in....no tail...no windows...I had it confirmed from a guy at work...ex defence worker..they are drones
I got told they are for transporting goods and that windows are not needed. At least consider that? (I had a tour around Manchester Airport in England)
polveirbecker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-10-2008, 01:48 AM   #9
john connor

Quote:
Originally Posted by polveirbecker View Post
I got told they are for transporting goods and that windows are not needed. At least consider that? (I had a tour around Manchester Airport in England)
ok, i'll consider that, but it doesnt change the fact that these do not dissapear like comtrails, I watch the 737's etc going over every 15 mins to EMA..nothing..nada..not a damn trail in the same weather conditions
Old 28-10-2008, 02:13 AM   #10
pdcdp

is it possible that contrails will/are be/ing modified to appear as chemtrails?

would make things very difficult for us
Old 28-10-2008, 02:16 AM   #11
london_lad_84
Inactive

Does anyone know why some civilian planes give off contrails and others dont? That doesn't fit with the law of consistency. Is a contrail only created when the plane is at a certain height?
london_lad_84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-10-2008, 02:18 AM   #12
john connor

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdcdp View Post
is it possible that contrails will/are be/ing modified to appear as chemtrails?

would make things very difficult for us
who knows in this crazy world, but most people are not even aware of these so why would they bother? all I know is I see them 3-4 times a week, them and the planes, I live on the flight route to EMA I dont see the commercial flights leaving X 's in the sky and crazy rainbows appearing after them. I thought if people could wake up to this then they may wake up to other things too, seeing is believing, and I get the headaches to prove it
Old 28-10-2008, 02:21 AM   #13
john connor

Quote:
Originally Posted by london_lad_84 View Post
Does anyone know why some civilian planes give off contrails and others dont? That doesn't fit with the law of consistency. Is a contrail only created when the plane is at a certain height?
these things fly a lot lower than the 737;s 747's, I took these pics with a panasonic lumix out of my attic widow, they are so predictable now, usually fri-sun when most people are not at work and out.
Old 28-10-2008, 09:01 AM   #14
keystone

Quote:
ok, i'll consider that, but it doesnt change the fact that these do not dissapear like comtrails, I watch the 737's etc going over every 15 mins to EMA..nothing..nada..not a damn trail in the same weather conditions
That's because a) the 737s are not high enough and b) the weather conditions are vastly different (temperatuire, humidity, wind) at the height where trails are produced compared with the height that a/c approaching/departing an airport are at.

How big are the drones in your pics and how high up are they?

How bg is a 737 and how high up are they when you see them approaching East Midlands?

Communications on an internet forum should be implicitly and demonstrably informed by respect - each esteeming the other no less than we esteem ourselves.
keystone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-10-2008, 09:16 AM   #15
jhado
Inactive

I've noticed when I go up the allotment, which is slightly out of town, you can see that the chemtrails are definately a lot more concentrated over urban areas. The fellwalkers among us , do you notice this? i.e. if you're in the middle of bum-fuck nowhere, there are fewer trails. Get a high vantage point and look down over a populated area.
jhado is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-10-2008, 09:28 AM   #16
illuminatiman

Quote:
who knows in this crazy world, but most people are not even aware of these so why would they bother? all I know is I see them 3-4 times a week, them and the planes, I live on the flight route to EMA I dont see the commercial flights leaving X 's in the sky and crazy rainbows appearing after them. I thought if people could wake up to this then they may wake up to other things too, seeing is believing, and I get the headaches to prove it
i know how you feel, i try to point out the zig zag patterns that litter the sky and the expanding trails, i just get told i am mad or theres nothing to see here mate! What about tests that found extreamly high levels of Barium!? but there is nothing to worry about here is there?
illuminatiman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-10-2008, 09:47 AM   #17
strt
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by london_lad_84 View Post
Yes, has to do with outside air temperature and humidity. Requires plain to be over certain altitude to create contrail.
Old 28-10-2008, 01:10 PM   #18
skyline

clifford carnicon is the chemtrail man

I am surprised there is still debate on the chemtrail subject because all you need to do is spend a few hours in the morning looking at the sky and you will see planes spray and stop spraying period.People are so used to it now they dont know any different

Heavy sraying in high density populated areas would require a fleet of unmarked planes with no windows,tankers maybe,military probably,some commercial planes may have the technology too but its real
skyline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-10-2008, 06:33 PM   #19
john connor

Quote:
Originally Posted by illuminatiman View Post
i know how you feel, i try to point out the zig zag patterns that litter the sky and the expanding trails, i just get told i am mad or theres nothing to see here mate! What about tests that found extreamly high levels of Barium!? but there is nothing to worry about here is there?
No nothing at all mate, You would think DRONES spraying would kind of prove this plane, com/chemtrail debate, if people on this forum don't see it then what chance the Ipod brigade
Old 28-10-2008, 06:41 PM   #20
biblegirl

What is a drone? Can you maybe post a pic showing the difference between the two?
biblegirl is offline   Reply With Quote