Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Earth Changes / Global Warming / Chemtrails / Weather Warfare
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 28-10-2008, 01:19 AM   #1
john connor
Senior Member
 
john connor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: England again - thank fu*k
Posts: 1,760
Default Drones spraying chemtrails in the UK

I hope these pics debunk the "it's only jets from planes" brigade. These pics were taken from my attic window over 2 days last week. If you zoom in on them you will clearly see they are DRONES, so why are drones spraying over the UK cities?



http://img84.imageshack.us/img84/943...eisthisux0.jpg
john connor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-10-2008, 01:29 AM   #2
keystone
Senior Member
 
keystone's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 3,952
Default

That's a seriously big drone - to me its a 747.
__________________
Why was WTC 7 not mentioned in the 911 Commission Report?

Communications on an internet forum should be implicitly and demonstrably informed by respect - each esteeming the other no less than we esteem ourselves.
keystone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-10-2008, 01:37 AM   #3
john connor
Senior Member
 
john connor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: England again - thank fu*k
Posts: 1,760
Default

save them and blow them up..zoom in....no tail...no windows...I had it confirmed from a guy at work...ex defence worker..they are drones
john connor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-10-2008, 01:39 AM   #4
krakhead
Premier Subscribers
 
krakhead's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Dark Side Of The Room
Posts: 11,347
Default

Just to clarify, I have previously been (adamantly) told that if the trail began some way behind the plane (as it does in these pictures) it was definitely a contrail, chemtrails always started at the plane itself.

Is this correct?

Also, JC, how, in your opinion, is this definitely a drone and not just a plane? I'm wouldn't know one plane from another so I have to ask!

Edit - Oh! you posted again while I was typing!
__________________
This message brought to you by
Krakhead Inc.
“You simply cannot invent any conspiracy theory so ridiculous and
obviously satirical that some people somewhere don't already believe it.”
Rwy'n dy garu di

Last edited by krakhead; 28-10-2008 at 01:40 AM.
krakhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-10-2008, 01:39 AM   #5
john connor
Senior Member
 
john connor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: England again - thank fu*k
Posts: 1,760
Default another drone

john connor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-10-2008, 01:41 AM   #6
disorder2k8
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 4,971
Default

that's a normal jet in the picture, it has a lot of sideways motion blur on it

Last edited by disorder2k8; 28-10-2008 at 01:41 AM.
disorder2k8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-10-2008, 01:41 AM   #7
john connor
Senior Member
 
john connor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: England again - thank fu*k
Posts: 1,760
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by krakhead View Post
Just to clarify, I have previously been (adamantly) told that if the trail began some way behind the plane (as it does in these pictures) it was definitely a contrail, chemtrails always started at the plane itself.

Is this correct?

Also, JC, how, in your opinion, is this definitely a drone and not just a plane? I'm wouldn't know one plane from another so I have to ask!
dont just view it on this forum...save it as original size file...zoom in..you can clearly see their is no cockpit..windows...tail...I had it confirmed by a guy who worked on electronics for the defence dept
john connor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-10-2008, 01:44 AM   #8
polveirbecker
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 1,663
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by john connor View Post
save them and blow them up..zoom in....no tail...no windows...I had it confirmed from a guy at work...ex defence worker..they are drones
I got told they are for transporting goods and that windows are not needed. At least consider that? (I had a tour around Manchester Airport in England)
polveirbecker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-10-2008, 01:48 AM   #9
john connor
Senior Member
 
john connor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: England again - thank fu*k
Posts: 1,760
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by polveirbecker View Post
I got told they are for transporting goods and that windows are not needed. At least consider that? (I had a tour around Manchester Airport in England)
ok, i'll consider that, but it doesnt change the fact that these do not dissapear like comtrails, I watch the 737's etc going over every 15 mins to EMA..nothing..nada..not a damn trail in the same weather conditions
john connor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-10-2008, 02:13 AM   #10
pdcdp
Senior Member
 
pdcdp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: north yorkshire
Posts: 468
Default

is it possible that contrails will/are be/ing modified to appear as chemtrails?

would make things very difficult for us
__________________
You'll never take me alive, Copper!!
www.ubuntu.com
pdcdp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-10-2008, 02:16 AM   #11
london_lad_84
Inactive
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 341
Default

Does anyone know why some civilian planes give off contrails and others dont? That doesn't fit with the law of consistency. Is a contrail only created when the plane is at a certain height?
london_lad_84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-10-2008, 02:18 AM   #12
john connor
Senior Member
 
john connor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: England again - thank fu*k
Posts: 1,760
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdcdp View Post
is it possible that contrails will/are be/ing modified to appear as chemtrails?

would make things very difficult for us
who knows in this crazy world, but most people are not even aware of these so why would they bother? all I know is I see them 3-4 times a week, them and the planes, I live on the flight route to EMA I dont see the commercial flights leaving X 's in the sky and crazy rainbows appearing after them. I thought if people could wake up to this then they may wake up to other things too, seeing is believing, and I get the headaches to prove it
john connor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-10-2008, 02:21 AM   #13
john connor
Senior Member
 
john connor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: England again - thank fu*k
Posts: 1,760
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by london_lad_84 View Post
Does anyone know why some civilian planes give off contrails and others dont? That doesn't fit with the law of consistency. Is a contrail only created when the plane is at a certain height?
these things fly a lot lower than the 737;s 747's, I took these pics with a panasonic lumix out of my attic widow, they are so predictable now, usually fri-sun when most people are not at work and out.
john connor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-10-2008, 09:01 AM   #14
keystone
Senior Member
 
keystone's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 3,952
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by john connor View Post
ok, i'll consider that, but it doesnt change the fact that these do not dissapear like comtrails, I watch the 737's etc going over every 15 mins to EMA..nothing..nada..not a damn trail in the same weather conditions
That's because a) the 737s are not high enough and b) the weather conditions are vastly different (temperatuire, humidity, wind) at the height where trails are produced compared with the height that a/c approaching/departing an airport are at.

How big are the drones in your pics and how high up are they?

How bg is a 737 and how high up are they when you see them approaching East Midlands?
__________________
Why was WTC 7 not mentioned in the 911 Commission Report?

Communications on an internet forum should be implicitly and demonstrably informed by respect - each esteeming the other no less than we esteem ourselves.
keystone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-10-2008, 09:16 AM   #15
jhado
Inactive
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Listening to Matthew Delooze, of course...
Posts: 2,383
Default

I've noticed when I go up the allotment, which is slightly out of town, you can see that the chemtrails are definately a lot more concentrated over urban areas. The fellwalkers among us , do you notice this? i.e. if you're in the middle of bum-fuck nowhere, there are fewer trails. Get a high vantage point and look down over a populated area.
jhado is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-10-2008, 09:28 AM   #16
illuminatiman
Senior Member
 
illuminatiman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: North lincolnshire
Posts: 294
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by john connor View Post
who knows in this crazy world, but most people are not even aware of these so why would they bother? all I know is I see them 3-4 times a week, them and the planes, I live on the flight route to EMA I dont see the commercial flights leaving X 's in the sky and crazy rainbows appearing after them. I thought if people could wake up to this then they may wake up to other things too, seeing is believing, and I get the headaches to prove it
i know how you feel, i try to point out the zig zag patterns that litter the sky and the expanding trails, i just get told i am mad or theres nothing to see here mate! What about tests that found extreamly high levels of Barium!? but there is nothing to worry about here is there?
illuminatiman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-10-2008, 09:47 AM   #17
strt
Premier Subscribers
 
strt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 3,805
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by london_lad_84 View Post
Does anyone know why some civilian planes give off contrails and others dont? That doesn't fit with the law of consistency. Is a contrail only created when the plane is at a certain height?
Yes, has to do with outside air temperature and humidity. Requires plain to be over certain altitude to create contrail.
__________________
I noticed this is confusing so: 'strt' is pronounced 'start', I just removed pyramid with the capstone from 'START'. OK?
Important New Song 528 Hz
strt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-10-2008, 01:10 PM   #18
skyline
Senior Member
 
skyline's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 892
Default

clifford carnicon is the chemtrail man

I am surprised there is still debate on the chemtrail subject because all you need to do is spend a few hours in the morning looking at the sky and you will see planes spray and stop spraying period.People are so used to it now they dont know any different

Heavy sraying in high density populated areas would require a fleet of unmarked planes with no windows,tankers maybe,military probably,some commercial planes may have the technology too but its real
skyline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-10-2008, 06:33 PM   #19
john connor
Senior Member
 
john connor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: England again - thank fu*k
Posts: 1,760
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by illuminatiman View Post
i know how you feel, i try to point out the zig zag patterns that litter the sky and the expanding trails, i just get told i am mad or theres nothing to see here mate! What about tests that found extreamly high levels of Barium!? but there is nothing to worry about here is there?
No nothing at all mate, You would think DRONES spraying would kind of prove this plane, com/chemtrail debate, if people on this forum don't see it then what chance the Ipod brigade
john connor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-10-2008, 06:41 PM   #20
biblegirl
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: USA
Posts: 6,469
Default

What is a drone? Can you maybe post a pic showing the difference between the two?
biblegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 07:55 AM.