Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 19-05-2007, 03:22 AM   #1
king
Inactive

Default Vladimir Putin is a MASON!!!

I am watching "Jordan Maxwell - Basic Slide Presentation.avi" and in this video Jordan is saying that double square is a Masonic sign.

I remember that on old Icke forum there was a discussion about this subject.
someone posted picture of Masonic double square in Putin's airplane (i think it was a mirror frame in that shape) so this indicates to me that Putin is just another Mason, playing the role of "good guy" whilst the Western Masons are playing the role of "evil guys".

And, with his KGB links I will not be surprised. Hey, even Gorbachev was a mason, for sure, so why would ex-KGB chief be an exception?
And, can a non-mason even go that far in any important organization?

if someone can post double square -- that would be great.

more i think of this more i am convinced that masonic fingers are everywhere where matters, no matter what country.

And, Masonic double eagle, on Russian coat of arms should be another clue.

Last edited by king; 19-05-2007 at 03:33 AM.
king is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-2007, 03:44 AM   #2
december
Banned

If Putin is a Mason than why do the Illuminati are doing everything they can to blackmail him?
december is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-2007, 03:48 AM   #3
december
Banned

If Putin is a Mason, than please explain why did the Russian government arrest major Illuminati player in Russia and REPRESENTATIVE OF THE ILLUMINATI BANKER JACOB ROTHCHILD?

Arrested oil tycoon passed shares to banker.

LONDON (Agence France-Presse) — Control of Mikhail Khodorkovsky's shares in the Russian oil giant Yukos have passed to renowned banker Jacob Rothschild, under a deal they concluded prior to Mr. Khodorkovsky's arrest, the Sunday Times reported.

Voting rights to the shares passed to Mr. Rothschild, 67, under a "previously unknown arrangement" designed to take effect in the event that Mr. Khodorkovsky could no longer "act as a beneficiary" of the shares, it said.

Mr. Khodorkovsky, 40, whom Russian authorities arrested at gunpoint and jailed pending further investigation last week, was said by the Sunday Times to have made the arrangement with Mr. Rothschild when he realized he was facing arrest.
Mr. Rothschild now controls the voting rights on a stake in Yukos worth almost $13.5 billion, the newspaper said in a dispatch from Moscow.

http://newsmine.org/archive/cabal-el...rothschild.txt

And guess what happened to the shares which Mikhail Khodorkovsky passed to Jacob Rothchild?
They turned into useless paper after a court in Moscow declared Jacob Rothchild controlled oil giant Yukos bankrupt.

If you claim that the illuminati is everywhere, including (or should i say especially) in russia" than why would they arrest a Jacob Rothchild man and liquidate a Jacob Rothchild company?

[i]Yukos declared bankrupt by court

Troubled Russian oil firm Yukos has been declared bankrupt by a court in Moscow, clearing the way for the firm to be liquidated.
The decision end
december is offline   Reply With Quote