Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Political Manipulation / Cover-Ups / False Flags
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 16-10-2008, 03:01 PM   #1
endlessvista
Inactive

Default Titanic Sinking Was An Occult Mass Murder?

The more I think about it. Look at how it has become a sort of religion. Even that horrible movie was full of spooky shit.

It was built by Orangemen Freemasons and non-sash wearers were forbidden from working on it.

Of all the ship wrecks in history the death Cult of the Titanic is constantly shoved in our faces.

Anyone looked into this?

Last edited by endlessvista; 16-10-2008 at 03:06 PM.
endlessvista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-10-2008, 03:14 PM   #2
tracker

Quote:
Originally Posted by endlessvista View Post
The more I think about it. Look at how it has become a sort of religion. Even that horrible movie was full of spooky shit.

It was built by Orangemen Freemasons and non-sash wearers were forbidden from working on it.

Of all the ship wrecks in history the death Cult of the Titanic is constantly shoved in our faces.

Anyone looked into this?

i thought it was an insurance job .

the sister ship was the one that went down instead and stuff .

a boat about 5 miles away had 3000 life jackets on board ready for the ship to go down .
but apparently both ships went out of view from each other .

this idea of yours could be a new one to research .
who knows
you might be on to something here .
tracker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-10-2008, 03:16 PM   #3
size_of_light

Have a vague memory of this being suggested somewhere before, but could be wrong.

Good thinking.

Last edited by size_of_light; 16-10-2008 at 03:17 PM.
size_of_light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-10-2008, 03:23 PM   #4
endlessvista
Inactive

The fact the poor Irish immigrants were locked in cages below while a band played amonst all the mayhem is like something out of the occult when you think about it.

In the movie that scene where Kate Winslet is being crucified always struck me was creepy.

Funnt angle for the movie poster too? Apex of the pyramid?

Old 16-10-2008, 03:23 PM   #5
peachped

'To prevent nearby freighters from responding with help, the distress flares were white when they should have been red. White flares to passing freighters state that everybody was having a party.'

Some say the Jesuits were behind it.

http://www.pacinst.com/terrorists/chapter5/titanic.html
peachped is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-10-2008, 03:25 PM   #6
haukipesukone

I remember reading somewhere that there was a story written years before Titanic that pretty much depicted the events of Titanic. Don't know where. The name of the ship was something similar to Titanic, maybe Titania.

When the Titanic movie came out I said it should've been a conspiracy movie, not a love story. Maybe that UFOs sunk the Titanic. Not that I believed it happened, but it would've made a more interesting story.
"What lies within always has a form without and that which is without takes a shape within. Put another way, we sometimes say that which is visible must always have an invisible aspect, just as everything invisible must be represented by the visible."
- Oone the dreamthief

Peruse through Bad Poetry of Pain and Hurt
Or wrack your brain with Concordia ab Chao and Your Life is a Lie
haukipesukone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-10-2008, 03:26 PM   #7
endlessvista
Inactive

http://www.mt.net/~watcher/jamescameronconspiracy.html

Quote:
In the James Cameron Conspiracy Theory, it was symbolically proven that James Cameron, director of the Terminator films, Aliens, the Abyss, True Lies and Titanic is a 33rd Degree Freemason. In the tradition of Freemasonry, 33rd degree Masons have access to priveleged information regarding the workings of world events and knowledge that is hidden from the public.

After being instated as a 33rd Degree Freemason in a brief ceremony before the Academy Awards on March 23rd, 1998 in the Shrine Auditorium in Los Angeles, Cameron has spent his free time being initiated into the secrets of the fraterinity and being assisted by other 33rd Degree Freemasons. Recent events prove this for a fact.

On Thursday November 5th, in Houston, Texas, the Loews Cineplex Spectrum theatre hosted an event marking the debut of TheatreVision technology in that city. TheatreVision technology allows blind persons to listen to a narration of events taking place on the screen in-between moments of dialogue and during action sequences.

The event was arranged by RP International, a charitable group that helps the blind. Three of the films screen during this event were "Titanic", "Quest for Camelot" and "Mulan". Titanic began running on the projectors at 3:33 PM.
Old 16-10-2008, 03:57 PM   #8
tracker

Quote:
The fact the poor Irish immigrants were locked in cages below while a band played amonst all the mayhem is like something out of the occult when you think about it.

In the movie that scene where Kate Winslet is being crucified always struck me was creepy.

Funnt angle for the movie poster too? Apex of the pyramid?

i never saw it that way before .

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eek

but your right though too .
tracker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-10-2008, 04:12 PM   #9
anthony65
Inactive

There's plenty of scope for conspiracy methinks...

The White Star Line didn't "Christen" its ships, including the Titanic...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RMS_Titanic#No_christening

Founders of the White Star line included:

and

who made an interesting trip to the Pyramids travelling on the SS Nizam. Now what does SS Nizam remind you of???
and

** Yesterday I posted how my granddad reportedly shot down a V1 rocket. One of my Great Granddads worked as a Catholic in the Belfast Shipyards, as a carpenter. He was driven out of the shipyard when he received threats from the Protestant co-workers.

Last edited by anthony65; 16-10-2008 at 04:13 PM.
anthony65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-10-2008, 04:16 PM   #10
bigus_dickus

is this True Lilly?

in case you are, yeah, that satanic orange iceberg did it. it was part of its plan to turn all ice from white to orange. this is some shocking stuff.
bigus_dickus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-10-2008, 04:50 PM   #11
cafe beelzebub

the Titanic had some of the richest and influential people at the time onboard... billionaires. Not sure of the exact details, somebody who was blocking the formation of the federal reserve was onboard.

loads of dodgy shit about the titanic sinking, loads of places to look if your interested

http://www.titanic-titanic.com/titan...y_theory.shtml

cafe beelzebub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-10-2008, 05:23 PM   #12
haukipesukone

Quote:
Originally Posted by cafe beelzebub View Post
the Titanic had some of the richest and influential people at the time onboard... billionaires. Not sure of the exact details, somebody who was blocking the formation of the federal reserve was onboard.
Hmm, maybe it was a plot by the Rothchilds (or something like them) to get rid of the competition, i.e. other rich people who didn't agree with them.
"What lies within always has a form without and that which is without takes a shape within. Put another way, we sometimes say that which is visible must always have an invisible aspect, just as everything invisible must be represented by the visible."
- Oone the dreamthief

Peruse through Bad Poetry of Pain and Hurt
Or wrack your brain with Concordia ab Chao and Your Life is a Lie
haukipesukone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-10-2008, 10:11 PM   #13
hagbard_celine

Nah.

It would mean that most of the navigation crew on board would have to be in on it, making a very top-heavy conspiracy. It would also effectively be a suicide mission. Indeed, the captain and most of the crew did die on the ship in their effort to get as many passengers off as possible. They would all have known that there weren’t enough lifeboats. Also ships don’t always sink as conveniently slowly as Titanic did. If the ship had collided with the iceberg at a different angle then the hole could have been bigger and the ship sunk quicker, maybe too fast to deploy the lifeboats.

What’s more, if this was all an insurance scam by the owner JP Morgan (of an Illuminati bloodline), he had an opportunity to stage the ship’s destruction a few days before the voyage when she was in drydock at Belfast. It would be a simple matter to start an “accidental fire”. Wouldn’t that be an easier way to do it?

But the thing is the ship did hit an iceberg too; there are too many witnesses who saw it happen. It would still need the collusion of the crew, working to coordinate the attack with the ship or submarine firing the torpedo.

(Interestingly the wreck of the ship was discovered in 1985 by the famous marine archaeologist Robert Ballard. Since then many people have gone down to visit it in deep-diving research submarines, including one or two of the survivors. There’s a plan to hold a ceremony on the sea bed on April the 15th 2012, the centenary of the disaster. Well anyone into “weird stuff” will tell you what a busy and anticipated year 2012 is going to be!)

"Because he refused to compete in games for domination he was indomitable."
from The Dispossessed by Ursula le Guin
hagbard_celine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-10-2008, 10:44 PM   #14
endlessvista
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by hagbard_celine View Post
Nah.

It would mean that most of the navigation crew on board would have to be in on it, making a very top-heavy conspiracy. It would also effectively be a suicide mission. Indeed, the captain and most of the crew did die on the ship in their effort to get as many passengers off as possible.
That's if it was the same captain and crew. The Titanic made a final stop at Queenstown (now Cobh) in County Cork to load up on poor Irish emigrant victims for the metallic floating wicker man and the harbour master tried to prevent the ship from leaving as there was a fire in the coal bunker. He went to his grave insiting that the crew and captain of the Titanic were not the same individuals on the ship's log when it left Liverpool. You do have to wonder.

Also what about that book which predicted the sinking by a couple of years. Did the operations manual leak out?
Old 16-10-2008, 10:47 PM   #15
hagbard_celine

Quote:
That's if it was the same captain and crew. The Titanic made a final stop at Queenstown (now Cobh) in County Cork to load up on poor Irish emigrant victims for the metallic floating wicker man and the harbour master tried to prevent the ship from leaving as there was a fire in the coal bunker. He went to his grave insiting that the crew and captain of the Titanic were not the same individuals on the ship's log when it left Liverpool. You do have to wonder.

Also what about that book which predicted the sinking by a couple of years. Did the operations manual leak out?
I heard about that story. Yes it was incredible. So were the replacement crew mind-controlled do you think?

"Because he refused to compete in games for domination he was indomitable."
from The Dispossessed by Ursula le Guin
hagbard_celine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-10-2008, 10:58 PM   #16
endlessvista
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by hagbard_celine View Post
I heard about that story. Yes it was incredible. So were the replacement crew mind-controlled do you think?
a change at sea?

Could the "iceberg" have been something else?

Pykrete is a composite material made of approximately 45 percent sawdust or some other form of wood pulp (such as paper) and 55 percent ice by weight. The properties of such a composite were apparently first noted by a couple of researchers at Polytechnic University of New York, and were investigated more thoroughly by Max Perutz. Its use was proposed during World War II by Geoffrey Pyke to the Royal Navy as a candidate material for making a huge, unsinkable aircraft carrier. Pykrete has some interesting properties, notably its relatively slow melting rate (due to low thermal conductivity), and its vastly improved strength and toughness over unmodified (crystalline) ice, actually closer to concrete. Pykrete is slightly more difficult to form than concrete, as it expands during the freezing process, but can be repaired and maintained from the sea's most abundant raw material: water.

It was made official in 1940 but as we all know such inventions are kept secret for years. There is a connection to the British Royal Family too - apparently Lord Battenberg, eh sorry Mountbatten was in love with the stuff.

Last edited by endlessvista; 16-10-2008 at 11:00 PM.
Old 16-10-2008, 11:02 PM   #17
tyler

I think Beezalbub was on the right track. If there is more to this than a simple accident then it had something to dowith the Federal Reserve being set up. Can't remember the exact details. I'll check.
tyler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-10-2008, 11:04 PM   #18
tyler

Ok, dig away. Plenty here to keep you all busy tonight!

Old 16-10-2008, 11:05 PM   #19
endlessvista
Inactive

Just such a spooky image isn;t it!

Old 16-10-2008, 11:30 PM   #20
tyler

Oh, why do I bother?