Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 09-10-2008, 09:06 PM   #1
chris

Default Alex Jones breaks down Zeitgeist...

I have only just started watching it...

It's quite funny how he picked up on Marx straight away which is exactly what I did. Conclusion...Marx said these things and so it's pretty obvious for anyone to pick up on.

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3
chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 09:34 PM   #2
bob_jones
Inactive

Location: Mr. Jones celebrating victory over the pigs. Two legs are good four legs are bad.

I really fancy listening to that but the sound is too low.
It is all turned up and it is still too quiet.
Tell infowars and they might sought it out.
Once I was watching four Alex Jones YouTubes and part 3 had been replaced with a satyrical hit piece about 9/11 truthers.
Basically made out that the 9/11 movement was three people and one was a mad woman that thought the government were stopping her find a husband.
They air the allegation and expect everyone to share their mockery.
But they probably are doing that.
Anyway it got sorted out and I saw all four.
bob_jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 09:37 PM   #3
danster82

Alex fails.

but im not going to throw the baby out with the bath water
danster82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 09:39 PM   #4
bicycle

Quote:
Originally Posted by danster82 View Post
Alex fails.
Why?
bicycle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 09:40 PM   #5
citroen999

he saw through the movie just like i did.. he is so right

There are 2 sides to every story and then there's the truth!!

If i left you alone in the woods with only a hatchet how long before you could send me an email?
citroen999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 09:41 PM   #6
duckingdafta

Quote:
Originally Posted by bob_jones View Post
I really fancy listening to that but the sound is too low.
nothing wrong with the sound... make sure your PC sound volume is up as well as the volume on the actual clip you're watching
twitter.com/dafta_duck
duckingdafta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 10:01 PM   #7
redman

I think Alex Jones is just ass hurt cos Zeitgeist I ripped his belief system apart.

The points he is making are pretty weak and Zeitgeist II was very good in my opinion.

The points that Alex Jones is making is nip picking and generally talking shite. I also don't like how he implies that the Zeitgeist doc is " Dangerous ". Tell ya what is dangerous, listening to Alex Jones rile people up to retaliate ( which what the elite exactly want us to do ) with his scare tactics and fear mongering.

That's my take on it.
redman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 10:20 PM   #8
exclamatio

it looks to me like alex is trying to "take zeitgeist apart" simply for the sake of it. after he pauses each section he essentially says he disagrees and then says pretty much the same thing zeitgeist was saying

in the end their conclusions are the same in that the ruling elite have control over us through a system that allows us to feel free when we are really not. to me thats the important part, however u come to this conclusion the fact that the ruling elite need to be brought down remains
Old 09-10-2008, 10:23 PM   #9
citroen999

redman.. heres a test...

take a look at your hobby, then look at all the processes that allow you to do that hobby, the involve human involvement from the hard labour to extract the materials that are used, to the labour to produce the items used.

Look at what we are doing now, talking on a forum, if you sat down and created a list of all the job titles that were needed just so you could post on this forum you would be there for hours, all the components of the pc need to be sourced and assembled, then you need an ISP, the list is endless

the movie talks about end solutions, all it talks about is the techno side of how we will live and how we will get there. It doesnt talk about what will happen to the social issues, employment, and who will enforce it if i dont want a shitty job.

If nobody is forced to work for no reward, you wont be able to do your hobby as the items required to do your hobby have not been produced because the process maybe mundane and boring.

If i left you alone in the woods with only a hatchet how long before you could send me an email?
Old 09-10-2008, 10:27 PM   #10
whatistruth
Banned

Im sorry but if you think Alex jones is wrong about zeitgeist II then there's no helping you.

I watched it a few days back and thought exactly what he said basically.

He's 100% right and you have no basis for saying its wrong.
And NO he doesnt attack the parts of the first one that tear apart christianity, he OWNS the parts of the second one that basically say we should give in to the technocracy.

He's so spot on.
whatistruth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 10:27 PM   #11
danster82

Quote:
Originally Posted by citroen999 View Post
redman.. heres a test...

take a look at your hobby, then look at all the processes that allow you to do that hobby, the involve human involvement from the hard labour to extract the materials that are used, to the labour to produce the items used.

Look at what we are doing now, talking on a forum, if you sat down and created a list of all the job titles that were needed just so you could post on this forum you would be there for hours, all the components of the pc need to be sourced and assembled, then you need an ISP, the list is endless

the movie talks about end solutions, all it talks about is the techno side of how we will live and how we will get there. It doesnt talk about what will happen to the social issues, employment, and who will enforce it if i dont want a shitty job.

If nobody is forced to work for no reward, you wont be able to do your hobby as the items required to do your hobby have not been produced because the process maybe mundane and boring.
you so miss the point just like Alex has, im not going to explain right now because its too late for the length of post thats required but you need to think twice.
danster82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 10:29 PM   #12
whatistruth
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by danster82 View Post
you so miss the point just like Alex has, im not going to explain right now because its too late for the length of post thats required but you need to think twice.

This movie is full of communist dillusional PIPE dreams.

Even if everyone woke up, it wouldnt happen, its so far fetched is ridiculas.
Showing big advanced space ships and saying ooooh we wont need to work!

So who'll design stuff?
Who'll build it?
Who will have the technology?

The same people that already have the surpressed technology, the NWO.
whatistruth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 10:34 PM   #13
citroen999

go look at the venus project website and look at the homes they show you...

lots of futuristic thunderbird style homes with frontline beach locations with yatchs..

what a load of shite, they are trying sell you a dream that is not real..#

oh btw, the yatch on the website, who's is it and how much does it cost in this world of no money, and who built it in this world of no money, who maintains it in this world of no money, who cleans it in this world of no money, and in this world of no money does that mean we all can have one of those yatchs??

wake up!!

Old 09-10-2008, 10:36 PM   #14
h2pogo

both alex and the film make some good points
hopefully some where inbetween there is a way forward.

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=233922

https://twitter.com/silversynergy
h2pogo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 10:39 PM   #15
citroen999

Quote:
i love people like you, you dont agree with what i say yet you refuse to educate me with your thoughts that you think are right..

i am the first to listen to anyone who has anything important to to say..

i was excited to see the new zietgeist movie and wanted so much more from it but unfortunately the 2nd part is a crock of shit

Old 09-10-2008, 10:39 PM   #16
chris

Quote:
what a load of shite, they are trying sell you a dream that is not real..
Yeah lol...I could make up an imaginary society that lives under the sea all I would need is some cool CGI graphics and say how fun it would be

Never mind the boring bits of how to structure the society, we've got cool graphics. End of arguement.

Last edited by chris; 09-10-2008 at 10:39 PM.
chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 10:53 PM   #17
citroen999

want proof that we as humans would not be able to live in this new fluffy utopia..??

just look at this thread, i disagree with you, you disagree with me. Thats why we are individual and not all the same. We are humans and we cant all agree on the same things, we have opinions, we have ideas.

imagine this new world, do you think we will all be content or do you think there will aspects of it that you wont agree with, will there be a outlet for people to band together and demand change? probably not.

You will be forced to live in a clinical spacey world, i dont want that. I want a world where we do our own thing with like minded people and have choices.

Old 09-10-2008, 10:53 PM   #18
dangermouse

Quote:
Originally Posted by exclamatio View Post
it looks to me like alex is trying to "take zeitgeist apart" simply for the sake of it. after he pauses each section he essentially says he disagrees and then says pretty much the same thing zeitgeist was saying

in the end their conclusions are the same in that the ruling elite have control over us through a system that allows us to feel free when we are really not. to me thats the important part, however u come to this conclusion the fact that the ruling elite need to be brought down remains
no he doesnt ...
Old 09-10-2008, 10:58 PM   #19
helloperator

Quote:
redman.. heres a test...

Well that's because your hobby is a diversion from your true need. What you need to do is take your hobby...you security blanket if you will...and smash it up against the wall and walk away...hobby? A hobby is like a babies rattle...like a sugary lolly in the mouth of some pimple faced moron teenager too dumb to know what his real needs are.

Last edited by helloperator; 09-10-2008 at 10:59 PM.
helloperator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 11:01 PM   #20
citroen999

i think this venus project shite is just a different angle for the NWO..

I am going to take over the world wether you like it or not, but i dont want too much resistance, so should i tell everyone i am going to stamp around and cause mayhem and murder or shall i tell them about a new fluffy world where evrything is great?

dont fall for it..

its like the rfid, but bigger, they are telling your its for your own good and will be positive, but reality is its evil and serves no purpose, a bit like this fluffy world that will be forced upon us