Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Religion
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 06-10-2008, 07:51 PM   #1
newdecades
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 267
Default David Icke and Zecharia Sitchin

I'm trying to find out what David Icke thinks about the claims by a lot of people that Zecharia Sitchin's translations are incorrect. Does anyone know if David Icke has said anything about this? Does David Icke still believe Zecharia Sitchin's translations are correct?

Last edited by newdecades; 06-10-2008 at 07:52 PM.
newdecades is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2008, 07:56 PM   #2
element
Inactive
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 3,251
Default

I remember from one of his books he said he agreed with a lot of Sitchins work but didn't agreed the details, and origins of those Sumerians..
element is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2008, 09:26 PM   #3
newdecades
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 267
Default

It's just that i've been reading that Zecharia Sitchin is wrong about a lot of things and I'm curious as to whether David Icke gets information from other sources besides Zecharia Sitchin when it comes to extraterrestrials being here during ancient times. I'm really curious about what David Icke says about the people that say Zecharia Sitchin's translations are incorrect.

Last edited by newdecades; 06-10-2008 at 09:27 PM.
newdecades is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2008, 09:30 PM   #4
sebastian
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 640
Default

Stichin IS a shapeshifter, ritual murderer, rapist and a disinformant .

Sorry .

can you handle the truth ?
sebastian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2008, 09:39 PM   #5
krakhead
Premier Subscribers
 
krakhead's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Dark Side Of The Room
Posts: 11,347
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sebastian View Post
Stichin IS a shapeshifter, ritual murderer, rapist and a disinformant .

Sorry .

can you handle the truth ?
And you know this how?
__________________
This message brought to you by
Krakhead Inc.
“You simply cannot invent any conspiracy theory so ridiculous and
obviously satirical that some people somewhere don't already believe it.”
Rwy'n dy garu di
krakhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2008, 09:40 PM   #6
element
Inactive
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 3,251
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by krakhead View Post
And you know this how?
Arizona Wilder..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!
element is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2008, 09:44 PM   #7
tinmenace
Senior Member
 
tinmenace's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 8,783
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by element View Post
Arizona Wilder..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!
All I remember her saying about him was that he was present at one of the rituals. Nothing more. So, where does she say that he's a "shapeshifter, ritual murderer, rapist."

I want to learn more, because I have a few of his books, and I quite like them.


tinmenace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2008, 09:50 PM   #8
sebastian
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 640
Default

Let's makeone thing clear here :

STOP asking for the source . It works against your thinking pattern, I know but bear wif me.

Doesn't matter how I know. How do you know he is not ??
sebastian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2008, 09:55 PM   #9
krakhead
Premier Subscribers
 
krakhead's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Dark Side Of The Room
Posts: 11,347
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by element View Post
Arizona Wilder..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!
Exclamation overload! Lol!

A couple of points - 1) I did know where the info had come from, but are you suggesting, by your response, that somehow I'd be a lesser 'conspiracy theorist' if I hadn't? We all have our 'specialist subjects' - what if that was something I'd missed/not come across?

and 2) My main point (I guess poorly put - maybe I should have 'bolded' the word know?) was that the post I was responding to stated "Stichin IS a shapeshifter, ritual murderer, rapist and a disinformant" - not, 'it has been suggested that', 'some evidence suggests' or something similar.

Such certainty bothers me and I like to ask why anyone can be SO completely sure on anything. (kinda my specialist subject if you like! )
__________________
This message brought to you by
Krakhead Inc.
“You simply cannot invent any conspiracy theory so ridiculous and
obviously satirical that some people somewhere don't already believe it.”
Rwy'n dy garu di
krakhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2008, 09:57 PM   #10
krakhead
Premier Subscribers
 
krakhead's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Dark Side Of The Room
Posts: 11,347
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sebastian View Post
Let's makeone thing clear here :

STOP asking for the source . It works against your thinking pattern, I know but bear wif me.

Doesn't matter how I know. How do you know he is not ??
So - don't question you because you're definitely right?

I never said he wasn't - just asking (I've already admitted poorly) how you were so certain.
__________________
This message brought to you by
Krakhead Inc.
“You simply cannot invent any conspiracy theory so ridiculous and
obviously satirical that some people somewhere don't already believe it.”
Rwy'n dy garu di
krakhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2008, 09:57 PM   #11
sebastian
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 640
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by krakhead View Post
Exclamation overload! Lol!

A couple of points - 1) I did know where the info had come from, but are you suggesting, by your response, that somehow I'd be a lesser 'conspiracy theorist' if I hadn't? We all have our 'specialist subjects' - what if that was something I'd missed/not come across?

and 2) My main point (I guess poorly put - maybe I should have 'bolded' the word know?) was that the post I was responding to stated "Stichin IS a shapeshifter, ritual murderer, rapist and a disinformant" - not, 'it has been suggested that', 'some evidence suggests' or something similar.

Such certainty bothers me and I like to ask why anyone can be SO completely sure on anything. (kinda my specialist subject if you like! )
So... you are interested in the info I bringto the table or are you having a problem with how I word my sentences ?

sebastian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2008, 09:58 PM   #12
tinmenace
Senior Member
 
tinmenace's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 8,783
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sebastian View Post
Let's makeone thing clear here :

STOP asking for the source . It works against your thinking pattern, I know but bear wif me.

Doesn't matter how I know. How do you know he is not ??
I'm not saying he's not. I haven't seen any evidence that he is, so until I do one way or the other, I remain open-minded about it.

I should stop asking for sources or evidence for extraordinary accusations? I don't think so.

My thinking pattern.... Hysterical






tinmenace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2008, 09:59 PM   #13
element
Inactive
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 3,251
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by krakhead View Post
Exclamation overload! Lol!

A couple of points - 1) I did know where the info had come from, but are you suggesting, by your response, that somehow I'd be a lesser 'conspiracy theorist' if I hadn't? We all have our 'specialist subjects' - what if that was something I'd missed/not come across?

and 2) My main point (I guess poorly put - maybe I should have 'bolded' the word know?) was that the post I was responding to stated "Stichin IS a shapeshifter, ritual murderer, rapist and a disinformant" - not, 'it has been suggested that', 'some evidence suggests' or something similar.

Such certainty bothers me and I like to ask why anyone can be SO completely sure on anything. (kinda my specialist subject if you like! )
Well I don't know what to do believe either. Couldn't care aswell. I think his work is interesting atleast, and it had its influence on many more researchers, including Icke. I might want to get one of his books, I like the Tiamat-Ice Age thing.
element is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2008, 10:04 PM   #14
krakhead
Premier Subscribers
 
krakhead's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Dark Side Of The Room
Posts: 11,347
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sebastian View Post
So... you are interested in the info I bringto the table or are you having a problem with how I word my sentences ?

Both!
__________________
This message brought to you by
Krakhead Inc.
“You simply cannot invent any conspiracy theory so ridiculous and
obviously satirical that some people somewhere don't already believe it.”
Rwy'n dy garu di
krakhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2008, 10:06 PM   #15
sebastian
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 640
Default

That is my oppinion and I'm sticking to it ...

As far as explaining why I think so :

without being condescendent (as I see krackhead got his panties up in a bunch ) , I cannot eXplain to someone how to make chicken soup when the do not know what chicken IS .
sebastian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2008, 10:07 PM   #16
sebastian
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 640
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by krakhead View Post
Both!
GREAT !

I can sleep better now that we cleared that shit up
sebastian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2008, 10:14 PM   #17
sebastian
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 640
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinmenace View Post


I'm not saying he's not. I haven't seen any evidence that he is, so until I do one way or the other, I remain open-minded about it.

I should stop asking for sources or evidence for extraordinary accusations? I don't think so.

My thinking pattern.... Hysterical





Evidence ? hmmm

we should show up at his doorstep and ask him to shapeshift or at least rape a baby so we can tape it in order to provide evidence for skeptiks on the David Icke forum ...
sebastian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2008, 10:18 PM   #18
tinmenace
Senior Member
 
tinmenace's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 8,783
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sebastian View Post
Evidence ? hmmm

we should show up at his doorstep and ask him to shapeshift or at least rape a baby so we can tape it in order to provide evidence for skeptiks on the David Icke forum ...
I dunno. I guess I just have a very different standard than you do. I don't go around accusing people of stuff unless a reliable eye witness reported it, or there is photographic evidence (and even then I might still have questions in both cases).

Especially something as serious as RAPE, ffs. Someone you don't know, and have never met, and you've never heard anyone tell you, but you're convinced he's a rapist?

I mean how do you get to that kind of conclusion?










tinmenace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2008, 10:25 PM   #19
krakhead
Premier Subscribers
 
krakhead's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Dark Side Of The Room
Posts: 11,347
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sebastian View Post
That is my oppinion and I'm sticking to it ...

As far as explaining why I think so :

without being condescendent (as I see krackhead got his panties up in a bunch ) , I cannot eXplain to someone how to make chicken soup when the do not know what chicken IS .
At least you are now able to identify what you say as your opinion. A step forward IMHO
__________________
This message brought to you by
Krakhead Inc.
“You simply cannot invent any conspiracy theory so ridiculous and
obviously satirical that some people somewhere don't already believe it.”
Rwy'n dy garu di

Last edited by krakhead; 06-10-2008 at 10:26 PM.
krakhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2008, 10:25 PM   #20
sebastian
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 640
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinmenace View Post


I dunno. I guess I just have a very different standard than you do. I don't go around accusing people of stuff unless a reliable eye witness reported it, or there is photographic evidence (and even then I might still have questions in both cases).

Especially something as serious as RAPE, ffs. Someone you don't know, and have never met, and you've never heard anyone tell you, but you're convinced he's a rapist?

I mean how do you get to that kind of conclusion?











well ... he did take part in satanic ritual parties where there was sex and sacrifice ...

several witnesses confirmed it and yes, one was Arizona.

Sorry, but no fotos of that. The shapeshifters as well as the pure breds have some religious belief against photographs

We could go on and on ...

Look I'm not tring to convince you. You should draw your own conclusions. My personal belief is that his translations are part of disinfo scenario, and that he is a shapeshifter and part of the illuminati agenda.
sebastian is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 06:56 AM.