|06-10-2008, 02:38 PM||#1|
Join Date: Sep 2007
TPTB Symbolism on the Rack.
Most young men (esp. university graduates) see "the suit" as a symbol of success and achievement in the work place. Nearly every man owns at least one, and to many it represents advancement into the spheres of business, law and politics to name but a few.
Today in the workplace suits may not be as common as they once were - For example if you are working "internally," (at a desk, by a phone and computer) chances are you won`t be required to wear one. However, if you are dealing face-to-face with clients (other companies/business`/the general public) it is a prerequisite to be "formally suited." In court lawyers are obliged to wear it, and in parliaments across the world the vast majority of men are strictly suited.
Double or single breasted, these suits are basically the same all throughout the western world. The only things which may distinguish different suited individuals are the "types" of suits they wear (Gucci and Armani being two of the more expensive brandnames) and different coloured shirts and ties.
So what does the suit represent from an occult perspective?
- All suits are hynotically symmetrical so each one is identical to the next. Every human being is an individual with beautiful "talents and flaws" yet the suit excentuates familiarity, sameness and control.
- When in a formal meeting it is expected that a tie is worn with the suit. The tie is fastened in place around the collar - which is alligned with the fifth chakra. This chakra (Throat Chakra) is blue in colour and associated with communication. So every time we fasten our suit ties, we are "tying" a physical knot in our fifth chakras (communication) whether we know it or knot lol.
- Look at the shirt collar. Nearly all shirt collars are the same shape - what does it represent to you? Does it not resemble a triangle/pyramid with the top missing........... Hmmm - where have we seen this before? Why isn`t it a complete triangle/why is it shaped like this at all?
At the turn of the 20th century this type of shirt collar was not as predominantly worn as it is today. Many collars were open and not turned down to make this provocative shape. When you look at it, there are many different collar types, but why is "the Illuminati fold" (as I like to call it) so dominant esp. with the standard suit?
The Clergyman Suit:
Above is the formal dress of a Cathollic priest. It is a full black suit (absence of all colour) and a white "open" collar.
- The black and white is representative of the dualistic mindset of mankind: Right/wrong, up/down, left/right, good/bad! (It is interesting to note black and white is also associated with the masonic checker-floors in masonic temples, and can also be seen on the floor inside the door of 10 Downing Street.)
- Again look at the collar. It is the only part of the priests attire which has any colour. This to me symbolises that a man is "open" to speak after his seven years of training and initiation into the priesthood. The fifth chakra (chakra of communication) is not tied, like that of "the everyday "suited man" with the tie - A priest never wears a tie/cravat. Other Christian denominations (Protestants/Presbyterians) may wear different coloured shirts (usually grey) but the collar is the same shape as that of a Catholic priests.
- A bishop wears a purple (amethyst) colour shirt and purple vestments. All bishops wear amethyst stone rings - This is indicative of a higher initiation within the church. The amethyst stone is always associated with the sixth (third eye) chakra so we are being shown that the priest (initiated to the next level of bishop) has had his "third eye chakra" opened. He is now symbolically a man of "greater vision" and clarity than the priest. He has moved from the priestly fifth chakra to the sixth.
How come women (333) cannot be initiated into the Catholic church? Women can become "nuns" - but they are passed over for the higher initiations of priesthood and beyond. Only males (the male energy - 666) can be initiated through this church, thus an energetic imbalance is guaranteed. The sacred feminine is cast aside so hu-mans cannot allign with the higher self (goddess) within.
Last edited by orbandsceptre27; 07-10-2008 at 08:50 AM.