Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 01-10-2008, 01:12 AM   #1
twistedconcept

Default When will the New World Order be implemented?

When do you see the New World Order occuring? What will be the catalyst for the one world government?

I can see another false flag occuring. I'm not sure if a war with Iran will happen. Maybe Russia, China, and other powerful nations will be involved in a third world war eventually? (I can't predict when - 10-15 years at the most?)

A third world war would be the perfect trigger for the NWO. When do you see this happening and what will be the stepping stones towards it?
twistedconcept is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2008, 01:15 AM   #2
tracker

Quote:
Originally Posted by twistedconcept View Post
When do you see the New World Order occuring? What will be the catalyst for the one world government?

I can see another false flag occuring. I'm not sure if a war with Iran will happen. Maybe Russia, China, and other powerful nations will be involved in a third world war eventually? (I can't predict when - 10-15 years at the most?)

A third world war would be the perfect trigger for the NWO. When do you see this happening and what will be the stepping stones towards it?
after WW3 and no sooner .
tracker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2008, 01:19 AM   #3
smashstuff

We are in World War 3 right now, it's just a different kind of war. 'The War On Terror will never end'. War on 'Terra'. According to Henry Kissinger, anyone anti-globalist is classed as a terrorist.

Last edited by smashstuff; 01-10-2008 at 01:20 AM.
smashstuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2008, 01:21 AM   #4
twistedconcept

I keep seeing and hearing the date 2012. Do you believe there is any significance to this, or do you believe that the elite have no set time period?
twistedconcept is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2008, 01:25 AM   #5
redman

Don't know, they are still well off achieving it I think. It's going to have to take something really fucked up to happen for them to get it implented fully in the next 5 years.

I think if nothing happens in 2012 like most people think there will be, then I think it will take them to 2020 to have full control of the planet.
redman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2008, 01:32 AM   #6
bendoon

The new world order started in 1919 after the Paris peace conference

Quote:
They confronted the President’s proposal on the subject of religious inequality, and, in particular, the odd motive alleged for it, with the measures for the protection of minorities which he subsequently imposed on the lesser states, and which had for their keynote to satisfy the Jewish elements in Eastern Europe. And they concluded that the sequence of expedients framed and enforced in this direction were inspired by the Jews, assembled in Paris for the purpose of realizing their carefully thought-out program, which they succeeded in having substantially executed. However right or wrong these delegates may have been, it would be a dangerous mistake to ignore their views, seeing that they have since become one of the permanent elements of the situation. The formula into which this policy was thrown by the members of the Conference, whose countries it affected, and who regarded it as fatal to the peace of Eastern Europe, was this: ‘Henceforth the world will be governed by the Anglo-Saxon peoples, who, in turn, are swayed by their Jewish elements.’”
J. Dillon, “The Inside Story of the Peace Conference” (Harper’s) p496

Germany, Italy and Japan rebelled and were crushed back down in WW2.

You can spot them a mile off, repeating over and over the tired old arguments as found on jesusneverexisted.com and thejoyofsatan.com
bendoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2008, 01:43 AM   #7
middleway00

Quote:
Originally Posted by twistedconcept View Post

It has already started, but it will never be completed.

I just have that feeling, and I trust it.
middleway00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2008, 01:51 AM   #8
bendoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by middleway00 View Post
It has already started, but it will never be completed.

I just have that feeling, and I trust it.
It will be completed when they finally declare it to the public, that is when the "capstone" is in place, the capstone is their world ruler aka the antichrist.

It won't last for long though.

You can spot them a mile off, repeating over and over the tired old arguments as found on jesusneverexisted.com and thejoyofsatan.com
bendoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2008, 06:48 AM   #9
biblegirl

i thought it was implemented in 1776
biblegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2008, 06:56 AM   #10
lizard_monkey

Post nohting new Under the Sun

Quote:
Originally Posted by smashstuff View Post
We are in World War 3 right now, it's just a different kind of war.
lizard_monkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2008, 11:32 AM   #11
boots

Quote:
Originally Posted by biblegirl View Post
i thought it was implemented in 1776

I agree with that. it's been in place for a long time.

This is just the icing on the cake.

Originally Posted by bendoon
The white race is the only race that isn't racist.Originally Posted by bendoonall the most intelligent people in history have been racist .

boots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2008, 12:14 PM   #12
misterethoughts

Like others mentioned we are at war now. However, I think it will get worse in a few years.