Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Conspiracy/Truth Researchers > General - The Researchers
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 30-09-2008, 02:14 AM   #1
limelady
Inactive

Default The Gregg Braden Thread

Please take the time to watch these videos. Gregg Braden is a scientist who clearly shows us that science and human spirituality are one and the same thing. Using the discoveries of modern physics, he shows us all a way to heal our lives and our planet collectively, and all it takes is a simple shift in consciousness.

Sounds so easy, and it is a simple shift, yet it is so hard for most people to understand just how truly powerful they really are due to the millennia of programming each and every one of us has endured.

Humanity desperately needs to make this reality shift, this jump in consciousness, so I hope you will take the time to look into this for yourself, and please don't allow misinformed others to tell you this is all new age mumbo jumbo - it is NOTand you can prove this for yourself, if you honour your own spirit enough, and have courage to give it a try.

limelady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-09-2008, 05:03 AM   #2
montag
Inactive

Thanks lime..
montag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-09-2008, 05:39 AM   #3
limelady
Inactive

Most welcome!

Here is another video link

Gregg Braden's website
http://www.greggbraden.com
Old 30-09-2008, 10:05 AM   #4
thirdwave
Premier Subscribers

seen little bits of this guy but will have to check these vids out.. looks interesting..

ta..

Listen & Subscribe to the THA Podcast
Facebook Page
thirdwave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2008, 01:46 AM   #5
hirschfelder

Right up Barons street is this
Old 01-10-2008, 02:06 AM   #6
limelady
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by hirschfelder View Post
Right up Barons street is this
Lol....I know!!!
Old 01-10-2008, 09:47 AM   #7
nirvana
Banned

Does anyone know where I can get any gregg braden dvds in the UK

Peace
nirvana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2008, 10:27 AM   #8
lottie
Premier Subscribers

I HEART HIM TOO (as well as nassim!!)!!
Arch-strategist Zbigniew Brzezinski, senior adviser to Barack Obama, stated in a presentation to the highly influential Council on Foreign Relations that "...the greatest obstacle to establishing a One World Government is the rapid political awakening amongst the masses." May 2010.

lottie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2008, 10:46 AM   #9
boots

This is the bloke that Gregg referred to Micho Kaku.

The New Einstein??

See if it works. other wise checkout

http://www.consciousmedianetwork.com

It's worth signing up.

Originally Posted by bendoon
The white race is the only race that isn't racist.Originally Posted by bendoonall the most intelligent people in history have been racist .

boots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2008, 10:51 AM   #10
boots

Nope it didn't work.

Let try again shall we

www.consciousmedianetwork.com/members/mkaku.htm

Originally Posted by bendoon
The white race is the only race that isn't racist.Originally Posted by bendoonall the most intelligent people in history have been racist .

boots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2008, 11:01 AM   #11
limelady
Inactive

Thanks boots!!

I'll look into that!
Old 02-10-2008, 02:50 AM   #12
bendoon

Looks to me like this is just another guy selling DVDs and books.

http://sacredspaces.org/SearchResult...nufacturer=342

You can spot them a mile off, repeating over and over the tired old arguments as found on jesusneverexisted.com and thejoyofsatan.com
bendoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2008, 11:26 AM   #13
limelady
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by bendoon View Post
Looks to me like this is just another guy selling DVDs and books.

http://sacredspaces.org/SearchResult...nufacturer=342
You mean like David Icke, Alex Jones, etc, etc, etc?

Surely you don't expect these guys to live out of trash cans while they spend years of their lives compiling their research and write their books to distribute to others

No don't answer.....I have heard it all before.

Please don't ruin this thread for others - any further attempts at hijacking the spirit of this thread or any other thread in the researchers sub-forms will be considered spam and removed. If you'd like to spread your discontent about Gregg Braden or in fact any other researcher contribution/information and their making some form of income from their life work, you are welcome to do so in the conspiritainment forum.

Last edited by limelady; 02-10-2008 at 11:49 AM.
Old 02-10-2008, 07:45 PM   #14
darketernal
Banned

Just watched all of these. A lot of what he says ties in heavily with Icke's work, and quite a bit with the esoteric information handed down to me.

Belief and thought control reality, and our DNA are transmitters and recievers of information and can be used to effect the frequincy of everything... however is pointing out that there is scientific data to support this idea, not just esoteric information or wishful thinking.

Last edited by darketernal; 02-10-2008 at 07:47 PM.
darketernal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2008, 12:43 AM   #15
xdnax

Quote:
Originally Posted by limelady View Post
You mean like David Icke, Alex Jones, etc, etc, etc?

Surely you don't expect these guys to live out of trash cans while they spend years of their lives compiling their research and write their books to distribute to others

No don't answer.....I have heard it all before.

Please don't ruin this thread for others - any further attempts at hijacking the spirit of this thread or any other thread in the researchers sub-forms will be considered spam and removed. If you'd like to spread your discontent about Gregg Braden or in fact any other researcher contribution/information and their making some form of income from their life work, you are welcome to do so in the conspiritainment forum.
soooooooooooo truuuuuuuuuuuuuue.

"conspiracy theory is a huuuge business nowadays" <<hate that phrase. as if "conspiracy theory" doesnt make enough people convulse on instinct already as it is?

...but i'd much rather hear that all day than to listen anymore to the words "wall street" and "main street" being used in the same sentence at present *screams*

anyway...Gregg Braden. totally agree. from 1st impressions, you're likely to think "oh, look at mr new age"........he aint. he really aint. what he says is some cool shit. LOGICAL and "crazy", n so crazy cos its so LOGICAL
as some1 stated here, its like some of the work Icke goes into, yet in Gregg's "The Divine Matrix", the book focusses on the spiritual, and not on any kind of conspiracy.
it doesnt give you anybody to blame, it aint really trying to sell a major belief system onto you. and its something that you would enjoy, and not find yourself halfway thru thinkin "oh, this is doin nothin for me, and he's fulla shit".....infact...u'll be lucky if you can bring yourself to put it down (.....and...by the way...YES....i SHOULD be getting commission )

the way that Braden merges the esoteric with modern day science is real good to see....whats even better.....is that it aint even complex!!! its just basic logic. it truly is.
the brilliance of this book is its simplicity.

i will end by sayin that its reeeeeeeeeal nice 2 just read a book that links into all this stuff so well, but pays no attention to the conspiracy going on all around us. plus, this is a book that'll just take you on a real good mental journey.

peace.

ps. thanks for all those links. i'll be sure 2 check em out LL xx
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ySr5BFQvtv0

Last edited by xdnax; 03-10-2008 at 12:44 AM.
xdnax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2008, 12:51 AM   #16
limelady
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by darketernal View Post
Just watched all of these. A lot of what he says ties in heavily with Icke's work, and quite a bit with the esoteric information handed down to me.

Belief and thought control reality, and our DNA are transmitters and recievers of information and can be used to effect the frequincy of everything... however is pointing out that there is scientific data to support this idea, not just esoteric information or wishful thinking.
Yes DE.....in his book The Divine Matrix, Gregg mentions many times that what modern physics is showing us NOW was well known to the ancients.....but it is information that has been deliberately obscured from our view in the modern era by those who wish us to feel powerless victims.

Ironically, it is this powerful information now coming to light again via the revision of ancient teachings and modern physics, that our controllers have been knowingly using ALL ALONGto control this reality they have trapped us into!

Freedom is only one step away for us.....we just have to make this information available to all those who still feel powerless! Once enough of us 'get it' there is no stopping us!
Old 03-10-2008, 12:53 AM   #17
jayelowell

great thread limelady!

jayelowell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2008, 12:57 AM   #18
limelady
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by xdnax View Post
soooooooooooo truuuuuuuuuuuuuue.

"conspiracy theory is a huuuge business nowadays" <<hate that phrase. as if "conspiracy theory" doesnt make enough people convulse on instinct already as it is?

...but i'd much rather hear that all day than to listen anymore to the words "wall street" and "main street" being used in the same sentence at present *screams*

anyway...Gregg Braden. totally agree. from 1st impressions, you're likely to think "oh, look at mr new age"........he aint. he really aint. what he says is some cool shit. LOGICAL and "crazy", n so crazy cos its so LOGICAL
as some1 stated here, its like some of the work Icke goes into, yet in Gregg's "The Divine Matrix", the book focusses on the spiritual, and not on any kind of conspiracy.
it doesnt give you anybody to blame, it aint really trying to sell a major belief system onto you. and its something that you would enjoy, and not find yourself halfway thru thinkin "oh, this is doin nothin for me, and he's fulla shit".....infact...u'll be lucky if you can bring yourself to put it down (.....and...by the way...YES....i SHOULD be getting commission )

the way that Braden merges the esoteric with modern day science is real good to see....whats even better.....is that it aint even complex!!! its just basic logic. it truly is.
the brilliance of this book is its simplicity.

i will end by sayin that its reeeeeeeeeal nice 2 just read a book that links into all this stuff so well, but pays no attention to the conspiracy going on all around us. plus, this is a book that'll just take you on a real good mental journey.

peace.

ps. thanks for all those links. i'll be sure 2 check em out LL xx
Thanks for your wonderful post xdnax!

Its great to know there are others here on the forum who have looked into Braden's work with an open mind and have seen the utter sense and simplicity in what he is relating. And you're so right.....he has no desire to push any particular belief system....he has no agenda other than to see humanity reclaim our creative power. And isn't this what we all want?

You're most welcome for the links too.....if you have others, please feel free to share them on this thread.

Last edited by limelady; 03-10-2008 at 12:58 AM.
Old 03-10-2008, 01:08 AM   #19
montag
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by limelady View Post
Yes DE.....in his book The Divine Matrix, Gregg mentions many times that what modern physics is showing us NOW was well known to the ancients.....
Exactly, the Divine Matrix Greg talks about that permeates all sounds very similar to the Tao written three thousand years ago,

Chapter 4

The Way is like an empty vessel
That yet may be drawn from
Without ever needing to be filled.
It is bottomless; the very progenitor of all things in the world.
In it all sharpness is blunted,
All tangles untied,
All glare tempered,
All dust smoothed.
It is like a deep pool that never dries.
Was it too the child of something else? We cannot tell.
But as a substanceless image it existed before the Ancestor.
montag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2008, 01:14 AM   #20
limelady
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayelowell View Post
great thread limelady!
Thanks jaye....your Nassim thread is a hard act to follow, but I'm doing my best! lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by montag View Post
Exactly, the Divine Matrix Greg talks about that permeates all sounds very similar to the Tao written three thousand years ago,

Chapter 4

The Way is like an empty vessel
That yet may be drawn from
Without ever needing to be filled.
It is bottomless; the very progenitor of all things in the world.
In it all sharpness is blunted,
All tangles untied,
All glare tempered,
All dust smoothed.
It is like a deep pool that never dries.
Was it too the child of something else? We cannot tell.
But as a substanceless image it existed before the Ancestor.
Yes!!!

Another one who gets it!

Woohooo....we're on a roll now!

Thanks for the post montag