Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Conspiracy/Truth Researchers > Rik Clay
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 09-09-2008, 03:50 PM   #1
ericdubay
Banned

Default Rik Clay - We Will Never Forget You!

Rik Clay did not kill himself, and that is not his mother replying to your emails. Mine and Kallista's posts about Rik's MURDER are now being deleted from Icke forums! Let's see how long before they delete this thread. Use your brains people, there is no way in the world that Rik Clay committed suicide. Geez, I thought this was where "awakened" people came... what's with everyone buying this bogus official suicide story? His 2012 London Olympics fake alien invasion research got him silenced, his blog taken down, and now killed. Let's stop bickering about this, it's beneath us. Spend your time making youtube videos and spreading the world about what the NWO is planning for us during the 2012 olympics! Less talk, more action. Peace

~Eric
www.atlanteanconspiracy.com
ericdubay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 03:57 PM   #2
lottie
Premier Subscribers

As i explained to you via pm, your posts were not deleted in some moderator conspiracy...i apologised for not contacting you sooner but i left the computer for a moment, Limelady has posted in the Rik Clay thread asking that thread to be left to just condolences, that is why your posts were deleted.
Arch-strategist Zbigniew Brzezinski, senior adviser to Barack Obama, stated in a presentation to the highly influential Council on Foreign Relations that "...the greatest obstacle to establishing a One World Government is the rapid political awakening amongst the masses." May 2010.

lottie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 04:02 PM   #3
ericdubay
Banned

So because LimeLady says she wants the thread to be just condolences you go and delete my very good/informative post on the 6th page? Why does LL have such authority? Why did you feel the need to delete my post just because she wants the thread ONLY for condolence?

~Eric
Old 09-09-2008, 04:06 PM   #4
hunger

Quote:
Originally Posted by ericdubay View Post
So because LimeLady says she wants the thread to be just condolences you go and delete my very good/informative post on the 6th page? Why does LL have such authority? Why did you feel the need to delete my post just because she wants the thread ONLY for condolence?

~Eric
Out of respect for Rik maybe?
well now you know you can use this thread to explain your theory or present your facts.
so hop to it man
hunger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 04:08 PM   #5
ericdubay
Banned

Great. I already wrote it. It was on the 6th page of the Rik Clay sticky. Could the moderator that so kindly deleted that post, post it here for me? What's that? You can't because you deleted it?

I already made the post. I'm tired of typing the same damn thing over and over again. They deleted me off that other thread thrice now.

~Eric
Old 09-09-2008, 04:08 PM   #6
duckingdafta

ok, say I go along with this ... what are you expecting?
twitter.com/dafta_duck
duckingdafta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 04:08 PM   #7
lottie
Premier Subscribers

Limelady is the Forum Manager and it wasnt solely her decision it was discussed with all moderators first as to the best way to deal with this sensitive issue.....although some are questioning a conspiracy surrounding Riks death ....we also have to respect that some of the people reading that thread are friends and family and know what really happened and this is an extremely sensitive time for them!
Arch-strategist Zbigniew Brzezinski, senior adviser to Barack Obama, stated in a presentation to the highly influential Council on Foreign Relations that "...the greatest obstacle to establishing a One World Government is the rapid political awakening amongst the masses." May 2010.

Old 09-09-2008, 04:10 PM   #8
lottie
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Great. I already wrote it. It was on the 6th page of the Rik Clay sticky. Could the moderator that so kindly deleted that post, post it here for me? What's that? You can't because you deleted it?

I already made the post. I'm tired of typing the same damn thing over and over again. They deleted me off that other thread thrice now.

~Eric
I shall move your post to here...and please stop prodding for a reaction...we're all doing our best here to keep things balanced for everyone.

Old 09-09-2008, 04:11 PM   #9
ericdubay
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunger View Post
Out of respect for Rik maybe?

so hop to it man
Yeah, it's out of respect for Rik that I said those things. You sound like the people that don't understand 9/11 truth to be patriotic. Telling me I'm disrespecting Rik by speaking to the active cover-up of his murder

~Eric
Old 09-09-2008, 04:17 PM   #10
lottie
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Rik was Killed

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is the most saddening and maddening thing. Don't any of you even believe for an instant that Rik Clay killed himself. That is absolutely absurd. Rik Clay was MURDERED. Listen to him on Red Ice, then consider the fact that a few days later, he deleted his own blog, stopped posting on all forums, cut all contact with his friends, then shortly after committed suicide.... that's ridiculous. There is no way that is what happened.

Remember in March when the DC Madam went on Alex Jones' show saying she was being followed and she said 3 times "I will never kill myself." Then under a month later the paper reported that she hung herself... and the suicide note was confirmed NOT to be her hand-writing.

I have posted this in other forums, but allow me to put it here too. I, Eric Dubay, author of The Atlantean Conspiracy will NEVER commit suicide, and you better believe if I'm found dead at this age (I'm the same age as Rik) that I was killed. I have already had my life threatened by Masons on multiple occasions. We need to spread his information folks... write new articles including his info, make YouTube videos out of it, post it on all forums you visit, send it to your email lists. Let us not allow Rik Clay to die. Breath his spirit into yourself and continue his legacy and research! We love you Rik... you did not pass in vain.

~Eric

Old 09-09-2008, 04:27 PM   #11
orbandsceptre27
Inactive

Default thecosmicreturns.blogspot.com

What happened his blog, it ain`t coming up?
orbandsceptre27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 04:29 PM   #12
orbandsceptre27
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by lottie View Post
It was deleted - When did he die? I must listen to his Red Ice Interview, looks to be about 2 hours long!
orbandsceptre27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 04:30 PM   #13
ericdubay
Banned

Thanks for reposting that. I'm not so upset at you guys now. Sorry for the over-reaction to what appeared not right to me. Peace

~Eric
Old 09-09-2008, 04:32 PM   #14
ericdubay
Banned

Garose pulled Cosmic Returns down for who knows what reason. But you can still find Rik's interview/research at: www.justinstephens.info

~Eric
Old 09-09-2008, 04:35 PM   #15
lottie
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Thanks for reposting that. I'm not so upset at you guys now. Sorry for the over-reaction to what appeared not right to me. Peace

~Eric
T'is cool!

Old 09-09-2008, 04:35 PM   #16
tinmenace

I found THIS blogpost which gives a link to his backed up blog, including a password for those interested in getting a copy. Must be someone that reads this forum because he mentions it.

Anyway...thought I'd share.

tinmenace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 04:38 PM   #17
frankanne

Quote:
Rik Clay did not kill himself, and that is not his mother replying to your emails. Mine and Kallista's posts about Rik's MURDER are now being deleted from Icke forums! Let's see how long before they delete this thread. Use your brains people, there is no way in the world that Rik Clay committed suicide. Geez, I thought this was where "awakened" people came... what's with everyone buying this bogus official suicide story? His 2012 London Olympics fake alien invasion research got him silenced, his blog taken down, and now killed. Let's stop bickering about this, it's beneath us. Spend your time making youtube videos and spreading the world about what the NWO is planning for us during the 2012 olympics! Less talk, more action. Peace

~Eric
Thank you Eric. At last someone with the guts to speak out. I tried (timidly) and got sort of 'told off'. Rik's friend Squalorada seemed so bitter towards us. I actually said in a post that I felt we were being gagged and silenced in the name of 'respect' for Rik's family. But what about Rik? He deserves better than this.

None of us knows what happened, but at least we should be able to say what is in our hearts and minds. If it upsets people, then that is sad, but it's also something that is important, to bring everything out in the open. Surely that is better than having a complete 'black-out' a complete silence, and we are all left to wonder and think and yet afraid to speak our thoughts.

I joined the David Icke Forum because I thought this was a place where we could discuss things. Yes, we may say things that are rubbish, or untrue, or totally off the wall, but that's better than not being able to say them.

All I can say is THANK YOU ERIC.

Can we sometimes be TOO honest, to the point of bluntness? Yes. But I'd rather that than sugar coated half truths, where secrets can fester.

OK, so, what information do we have?

1. Rik was full of enthusiasm on the day of his Red Ice interview. Speaking about looking forward to researching and sniffing out even more stuff. He wasn't ill, or nervous, or on edge, or any of those things that are associated with someone feeling the strain. He was calm, balanced, reasoned and totally clear and happy.

2. Within a FEW HOURS, overnight in fact, he has taken down his blog and said he isn't well and needs to back out of all the research and truth seeking.

Something happened within those few hours. Maybe we will never know, but surely we can put over our thoughts about what COULD have happened.

Somebody posted a link to an Ian Crane radio interview, where Ian Crane speaks about Rik and how Rik had gone to one of Ian's talks July last year. The talk by Ian Crane was all about a 'false flag alien invasion during the 2012 Olympics'. During the radio interview Ian said that Rik had more or less regurgitated Ian's own work. Now could that have had something to do with Rik backing out? I mean, I don't know how much of Rik's work was taken from Ian Crane, but could Rik have been accused of stealing someone else's work? I don't like to think that this could be, because we are all truth-seekers here, and ego should not come into it. It is all about spreading truth and insights whenever and whereever we can. If this is the case, then I hope that Ian Crane brings this out into the open. This can so easily be rectified, with Rik giving credit to Ian Crane for much of the information. I believe that Rik went into even more detail, which is what this is all about, isn't it? Every researcher says that they stand on the shoulders of those who have gone before them.

I think that Ian Crane said, in that radio interview, that he doesn't believe that Rik was silenced by the powers that be, because he himself had said the same things, yet he hadn't been warned off.

Now this sets up a whole new 'wondering'. Because Rik was definitely 'shut up' by someone or something.

So who was it?

I do believe that if we throw ideas around, do a bit of 'brain storming' as they say, then we can maybe clear the smoke and see things a bit clearer. That is my hope.

And if it were my son, I would be grateful and honoured that there were people wanting to find out the truth of his death.

Last edited by frankanne; 09-09-2008 at 04:42 PM.
frankanne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 04:43 PM   #18
kallista
Banned

My post was also deleted without explantion.
kallista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 04:48 PM   #19
frankanne

From Eriddubay:

I have already had my life threatened by Masons on multiple occasions.

~Eric

Eric, I listened to another radio interview with Jordan Maxwell, and he has been investigating and truth seeking and truth telling for decades, since the late 1950's in fact. He said recently that he was scared. He had been warned off, he had been threatened, he had lost his marriage, everything in the name of truth telling. He said he was scared.

Now we have Ian Crane, saying that these thing don't happen.

I'm glad that we can speak about this, because there are questions that need to be answered. How come Ian Crane hasn't been warned off?
frankanne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 04:49 PM   #20
tinmenace

Quote:
Originally Posted by kallista View Post
My post was also deleted without explantion.

Really? WTF?

tinmenace is offline   Reply With Quote