Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 31-08-2008, 09:59 PM   #1
pragnosis

Default Brain - Consciousness Generator Or Receiver?

Hi,

Although I do not have any evidence to back up my assertions, I believe that our brain is a receiver of consciousness, rather than a generator of it. I feel that this explanation makes much more sense because it is compatible with real life phenomena such as ESP, Telekinesis, Ghosts, Telepathy as well as random event generators.

David Icke always used to use the analogy that our five sense perceptions are on a particular frequency range just like a television picking up electrical signals and displaying them, (through a multitude of electrons), as dynamic pictures.

I feel that this is a good analogy and I would use the same analogy that the consciousness is like a television as it receives consciousness - if the brain is in someway defected, consciousness would not be received correctly and possible bizzarre interpretations and behaviour may occur. Just as a television would act strangely if there was to be anything wrong with the actual TV equipment.

What are your thoughts on this? Do you have any evidence of scientific theories that may back up these ideas?
pragnosis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-08-2008, 10:49 PM   #2
mahabaratara

Most definatley an analyzer...

You may like this...

Although the slant is more DNA...

http://video.google.com/videosearch?...nard+horowitz#

I read the book of the same name back in '04 and it had a marked impact...

Its been changing my life:

http://www.aypsite.org/
mahabaratara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2008, 12:56 AM   #3
phonicboom

yeah the brain is definitely not the maker or source of consciousness. There is only one universal consciousness and we are in it and of it.

We get such a tiny part of it all through our antenna and decoder that we assume our little bit is something separate.

I like to think of the scientist in his lab trying to find what makes him alive. He starts by taking off a finger and smashing the finger into smaller and smaller parts. Using a knife, then hammer, then particle accelerator.

The finger shows no good results so he moves onto his arm. gradually working his way over his body ...

this also relates to your TV idea you could take a TV apart to find how it works and just be left with a broken TV. The source is the electricity and the invisible signal in the air.

so I agree
Old 01-09-2008, 01:02 AM   #4
harris999

i like to think of the brain as a decoder. It lets conciousness view the world and interact with it. This also fits with people who have brain diseases, like azhiemers (spelling) as the brain doesnt "decode" properly and gives distorted messages if you will.

So you are right i think, it recieves messages from around us, decodes it, so our conciousness can precieve in its own way.
Old 08-09-2008, 10:46 PM   #5
roxanneria

Thumbs up

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...iousness&hl=en

this is a good film on consciousness xxxxxxxx
roxanneria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2008, 10:50 PM   #6
red_ram
Premier Subscribers

In my view it's a decoder and a holder of consciousness. I certainly don't see it as the generator.

But a fellow senator wisely disputed the idea.

For, he said, if the slaves were to see how many strong they stood, they could revolt...
red_ram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2008, 11:33 PM   #7
cleopatraxxx

Quote:
Originally Posted by pragnosis View Post
Hi,

Although I do not have any evidence to back up my assertions, I believe that our brain is a receiver of consciousness, rather than a generator of it. I feel that this explanation makes much more sense because it is compatible with real life phenomena such as ESP, Telekinesis, Ghosts, Telepathy as well as random event generators.

David Icke always used to use the analogy that our five sense perceptions are on a particular frequency range just like a television picking up electrical signals and displaying them, (through a multitude of electrons), as dynamic pictures.

I feel that this is a good analogy and I would use the same analogy that the consciousness is like a television as it receives consciousness - if the brain is in someway defected, consciousness would not be received correctly and possible bizzarre interpretations and behaviour may occur. Just as a television would act strangely if there was to be anything wrong with the actual TV equipment.

What are your thoughts on this? Do you have any evidence of scientific theories that may back up these ideas?
like a car on a remote control, the consciousness is the controller, outside of it, but uses the 3D body suit to receive collected from it data. is like u are the consciousness, the controller, u send messages to your body to move to the right, left, etc act the way u need to. then u EXPERIENCE what u needed to and store the data in this consciousness, this energetic living field of yours... i would call it the SOUL(more exactly it is called by some the OVER -SOUL)

i believe, we exist on different levels/dimensions simultaneously. for some reason the energetic field alone is not enough to evolve spiritually, so denser physical matter was created for the database to expand by collecting different possible data from various types of experiences. thus a body is grown, then a connection to it established and for a certain, infinitesimal of endless time a soul grows from lessons through physical forms. physical densities are "heavy" and terminate at some point, thus a reincarnation if u want to call it that way is a next level of possibilities of lessons, etc. Infinite energy lives eternally and grows /acquires knowledge/data in it's different layers, through different types of bodies: one life we are rich and wealthy, but could be obscured by egocentrism and commit mistakes damaging the spiritual levels and have to relearn in a next life, maybe choosing a completely opposite life: this time in poverty- to maybe educate the meaning of spiritual exchange and growth to become more valueable to the spirit in the end of the "day"/experience. sometimes we are extremely phobic to something, that could be a very profound memory/data of a trauma from some past life stored in the energetic layer. it can help u avoid more traumas or maybe to cure it u would need this life's experiences. it is believed that traumas damage the overall auric field of a soul, breaking it into fragments at some level. thus a healing can occur through real opposite experience of the traumatic event, by "gluing" back, stitching and thus strenghtening it , allowing further spiritual growth.

i dont know if i managed to explain my point of view

as to proof, no one better than OURSELVES, throught self-analysis, understanding our weaknesses, overcomning them, becoming fortified. achieve that and anything can be possible. it is an endless game of possibilities. we make ourselves.

it is true this:
only when i control myself, i am my own master. if i allow anyone else to control me, then it is out of my control, and don't comnplain! it is by your own choice. the mind /soul is the power, the body helps, is a tool, but all is about the consciousness/the thinking.
sometimes we dont understand why things happen the way they do. sometimes we are led through own choice, subconsciously to allow certain experiences over ourselves. it can be illness, it can be poverty, or the opposite, it can be extreme wealth. and it is true that it is not an easy life the extremely wealthy. u have to deal with enemies of the opposite blinded by envy humans.

everytime i see a rich person and i make myself aware of this persons way of viewing life, specifically when they are of a very kind and true human nature, i feel proud for such people, as if their were my family. i don't envy them for a second. i admire them for their ability to win in this life. and to be honest, anyone could do that. it is all about choice. in this life it might suite you...or may be not really, so life what you are, live what you want to be. what do you REALLY WANT?

it is all about what u need emotionally, about what u really want and can manage to manage.
cleopatraxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 12:06 AM   #8
anonymousoneuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by cleopatraxxx View Post
like a car on a remote control, the consciousness is the controller, outside of it, but uses the 3D body suit to receive collected from it data. is like u are the consciousness, the controller, u send messages to your body to move to the right, left, etc act the way u need to. then u EXPERIENCE what u needed to and store the data in this consciousness, this energetic living field of yours... i would call it the SOUL(more exactly it is called by some the OVER -SOUL)

i believe, we exist on different levels/dimensions simultaneously. for some reason the energetic field alone is not enough to evolve spiritually, so denser physical matter was created for the database to expand by collecting different possible data from various types of experiences. thus a body is grown, then a connection to it established and for a certain, infinitesimal of endless time a soul grows from lessons through physical forms. physical densities are "heavy" and terminate at some point, thus a reincarnation if u want to call it that way is a next level of possibilities of lessons, etc. Infinite energy lives eternally and grows /acquires knowledge/data in it's different layers, through different types of bodies: one life we are rich and wealthy, but could be obscured by egocentrism and commit mistakes damaging the spiritual levels and have to relearn in a next life, maybe choosing a completely opposite life: this time in poverty- to maybe educate the meaning of spiritual exchange and growth to become more valueable to the spirit in the end of the "day"/experience. sometimes we are extremely phobic to something, that could be a very profound memory/data of a trauma from some past life stored in the energetic layer. it can help u avoid more traumas or maybe to cure it u would need this life's experiences. it is believed that traumas damage the overall auric field of a soul, breaking it into fragments at some level. thus a healing can occur through real opposite experience of the traumatic event, by "gluing" back, stitching and thus strenghtening it , allowing further spiritual growth.

i dont know if i managed to explain my point of view

as to proof, no one better than OURSELVES, throught self-analysis, understanding our weaknesses, overcomning them, becoming fortified. achieve that and anything can be possible. it is an endless game of possibilities. we make ourselves.

it is true this:
only when i control myself, i am my own master. if i allow anyone else to control me, then it is out of my control, and don't comnplain! it is by your own choice. the mind /soul is the power, the body helps, is a tool, but all is about the consciousness/the thinking.
sometimes we dont understand why things happen the way they do. sometimes we are led through own choice, subconsciously to allow certain experiences over ourselves. it can be illness, it can be poverty, or the opposite, it can be extreme wealth. and it is true that it is not an easy life the extremely wealthy. u have to deal with enemies of the opposite blinded by envy humans.

everytime i see a rich person and i make myself aware of this persons way of viewing life, specifically when they are of a very kind and true human nature, i feel proud for such people, as if their were my family. i don't envy them for a second. i admire them for their ability to win in this life. and to be honest, anyone could do that. it is all about choice. in this life it might suite you...or may be not really, so life what you are, live what you want to be. what do you REALLY WANT?

it is all about what u need emotionally, about what u really want and can manage to manage.

Read Seth?

I would not deny that consciousness is ultimately generated by what some call the source/god/the all, which synergystically generates the souls or oversouls of individuals or even groups.

I see this hierarchy of consciousness, operating within it's various dimensions of existance as a synergitic operation.

At this level our mind is in sync with higher aspects of ourselves, to say whether it is a higher aspect of ourselves creating us, that the physical mind has no part in the process, that it is just a receiver, i think is incorrect.

I sense it is simply a synergism.

We create our higherself, as we seek to become it, as it seeks to become all that it can be, perhaps culminating in returning to the source, unifying with the one or becoming infinite.

Peace
anonymousoneuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 12:21 AM   #9
anonymousoneuk

Default To summarise my opinion.

It is both.
anonymousoneuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 03:26 AM   #10
mcthompson2x
Inactive

I believe it's both.
mcthompson2x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 03:32 AM   #11
jayelowell

i also think it is both...

jayelowell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 02:47 PM   #12
cleopatraxxx

brain -it is a receiver in the first place, but it is a receiver that processes the data with the aided 5 senses allowed in the 3Dimension (sight, hearing, taste, smell, touch) Intuition is called the 6th and generally excluded for the purpose of controlling the humans by the powers in place, the governments, or whoever manipulates our limited knowledge. an energy field on its own as just the over-soul cannot experience everything. it needs an aid, the body. the body is all of it and the brain the main processor aiding the soul to send to the over-soul it's collected data. so the brain physically ainds the soul merged in the body to emmit processed data back to the over-soul. ultimately when the body dies off, the soul is then the oversoul again. they are constantly connected, through this reported "silver Cord", just like a mother has her baby connected to her before giving to it it's own life through the "birth" process.

maybe a CD-rom could be considered somehow analogically as the soul. when the over-soul (HDD) needs more data it "reads" from the CD-rom/soul.
in effect, the HDD is also connected to a huge mega database collecting point, where the over-soul sends more data to be processed and stored and used in further experiments needed for it's learning and constant expansion.

hehe, there are so many theories and possibilities. to imagine this huge labyrinth at once is a bit maybe strict to a simple soul in a 3D body. if we would remember all in this 3D shape it might not have been that fun for the over-soul? may be we are approaching a time of understanding of some of these processes to be able to experiment further the powers of consciousness and existance to play other levels in this huge endless game?
Old 09-09-2008, 03:03 PM   #13
cleopatraxxx

so, yes, it is both the receiver as the transmitter
like the RADIO
it receives and transmits
we in our brain receive and with it also transmit data. \telepathy is wonderfull. When the phone rings and a few mili-seconds before you were just thinking it could be mom (e.g), and it is her, what do you think is at processs here? Brainwavelenghts, that travel faster than speed light, through this mega computer. When we will learn how to tune into the necessary wavelenght to receive data from certain levels of existence, be it from the over-soul or other souls, then we will be truly using telepathy. But someone or something doesn't want us to do it yet. something or someone uses to their own advantage the fact we are taught to think we are mad when we hear "voices".Then we are sent to psychiatric hospitals, doped to stop this ability, by confusing and shutting the process through chemical mixes sent to the brain via blood cells. Of course, someone or something cannot allow us to evolve the remnant areas of the brain. That means power, that means equality for all in this process, so voila! people who can hear voices or do telepathy are mostly discredited, labeled schyzophrenics or wahtever.
so, yes, the brain is not yet functioning to it's full potential. it is not allowed to and the constatnt chemical ingestion of aspartame, all sorts of chemical drugs in poisoned foods make it slow down... on purpose. this is where i agree that there is darkness and light powers, as mentioned in the thread HUMANIFESTO

XXX
Old 09-09-2008, 03:13 PM   #14
phonicboom

Quote:
Originally Posted by cleopatraxxx View Post
XXX
xxx