Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > UFOs / ETs / Anunnaki / Orbs / Crop Circles / Solar System / Space
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 30-08-2008, 02:50 AM   #21
jayelowell

Quote:
Originally Posted by limelady View Post
Have humanoids/apes got an R-complex too?
yes

jayelowell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-08-2008, 03:02 AM   #22
awakensong
Inactive

Quote:
Yes, I have read this also, but something doesn't ring true here for me.

While the Anunnaki may well have been taller beings than homo erectus, when they combined their genes with homo erectus they created a being pretty much in their own image (apparently), so perhaps a being with our own sort of height, but not so large as to be considered giant. Yet here we are left wondering how an Anunnaki mating with homo sapiens (who look pretty much like themselves) would then produce a "race of giants"? Surely progeny of this sort of pairing would not produce such great height as to warrant mention of them being "giants"........unless of course it was not a natural pairing, but another deliberate attempt by the Anunnaki (test tube again) to breed another race of beings - perhaps larger - for use as warriors?
Yeah, this has been one of my biggest questions on the matter, too. After all, if the male Anunnaki were so much larger than the female humans, wouldn't just being pregnant with a "giant" be too much for the female?

Quote:
Many believe the progeny of the Anunnaki/homo sapien pairings became those of the genetic royal bloodlines still in power to this day (and this may well be true), yet if there is giantism in this bloodline, why are we not seeing giants in the royals now?

If the Anunnaki were not reptilian themselves (and I personally don't believe they were), it IS possible they had several goes at creating other beings AFTER (and in addition to) the final homo sapien model they settled on. It seems likely to me they may have played round with a lot of different genetic mixes (possibly using various Earth animals in their experiments) to see what they could come up with to best suit their needs. It also seems likely to me that "giants" "reptilians" and "Big Foot" etc may well have been the result of some of these experiments ....and maybe some prototypes were used for various purposes or were eventually abandoned as not being to their liking?
I agree - I think a lot of the sci fi and cartoon characters have been based on things like a real centaur, mermaids, etc. from ancient times.

Quote:
I don't think the Anunnaki were much further advanced with genetics than where we are today, therefore its possible a LOT of experimentation went on as they were 'learning the ropes' so to speak. The Sumerian clay tablets describe there were many attempts at creating a 'being' useful to them as slaves, before they finally got things to their satisfaction enough to settle on us. Is it not then highly possible the genetic experiments didn't stop there? To me many of the various 'mythological' creatures such as Unicorns, Pegasus, Centaur, Cyclops etc, may well have been further Anunnaki attempts at gene combining and tinkering to see what they could further 'fashion'. The Australian Platypus (with distinct aspects of 5 different creatures) looks to me like the product of such an experiment, and there are many others I could mention, not least of which is the Cheetah, which has half cat half dog genes (See Lloyd Pye for details).
Oddly enough, Michael Tsarion keeps saying that the name Reptilians refers to all these weird creations in the Anunnaki experiments. I think that only confuses the issue, but who knows?

Quote:
Maybe many of these genetically created creatures died out/became extinct due to inferior long-term survival genes, or from natural disasters or ancient atomic wars etc. Maybe with no further use for them, the Anunnaki simply got rid of them. But perhaps SOME are still here with us today, and have successfully infiltrated the royal bloodlines to become "hybrids" which may account for the reptilian aspect of the elite genetics, AND their need to inbred to keep their 'reptilian-ness' in the gene pool?
I think a lot of them that were still around in the medieval times were kept in asylums and dungeons. Not that I'm a great fan of Steve Quayle, but he says there are giants living in caves this very day. I may be mistaken about this but I also think he said they are being kept 'frozen' in cyclinders and that they scare the begeebies out of even military officers who have to look at them. I think he says they will be used by the military in the future.
awakensong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-08-2008, 03:31 AM   #23
limelady
Inactive

Thanks for your reply awakensong.

I know that some people believe the Anunnaki themselves were giants due to the artwork left behind showing the 'gods' looking so much bigger than other people depicted in such artworks as this.....

....and who knows....maybe they were taller than an average human. But I can find no mention of this anywhere I have looked. I guess it is possible that their greater height was just normal to them so there was no need to mention it, but then does this mean that the "giants" we hear about were of even greater height again?

We should consider that some artistic licence may have been used in these ancient artworks, or it may have been 'required' respect to show the 'gods' as far greater beings in statue compared to the less worthy human beings. There are similar depictions of large people with small people in other cultures, like this temple sculpture in Khajuraho India...

I agree, there would have been 'birthing problems' associated with trying to naturally birth giant babies!! I know there was some mention of the Anunnaki having to intervene in the birthing process in the early days of their experimenting to develop humans.....delivering some of these new beings by what we call C-section, but many women would surely have died well before the childbirth stage if they were gestating giant babies, and surely this would be completely impossible?
limelady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-08-2008, 03:59 AM   #24
jayelowell

maybe the babies were born regular & then grew bigger

Old 30-08-2008, 04:34 AM   #25
Ian2day
Sin bin - Time Out

Quote:

I know that some people believe the Anunnaki themselves were giants due to the artwork left behind showing the 'gods' looking so much bigger than other people depicted in such artworks as this.....

....and who knows....maybe they were taller than an average human. But I can find no mention of this anywhere I have looked. I guess it is possible that their greater height was just normal to them so there was no need to mention it, but then does this mean that the "giants" we hear about were of even greater height again?

We should consider that some artistic licence may have been used in these ancient artworks, or it may have been 'required' respect to show the 'gods' as far greater beings in statue compared to the less worthy human beings. There are similar depictions of large people with small people in other cultures, like this temple sculpture in Khajuraho India...

I agree, there would have been 'birthing problems' associated with trying to naturally birth giant babies!! I know there was some mention of the Anunnaki having to intervene in the birthing process in the early days of their experimenting to develop humans.....delivering some of these new beings by what we call C-section, but many women would surely have died well before the childbirth stage if they were gestating giant babies, and surely this would be completely impossible?
Limelady I don't believe that is an Annunaki in that first picture you have used. That, could it not be, one of the giants spoken of?

jayelowell this picture below which you have used. Has been shown time and time again to be a fake photoshop. Tsarion even had it as a reference in one of his talks at one point.
http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c3...t_skeleton.jpg
Ian2day is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-08-2008, 04:48 AM   #26
jayelowell

oh....
please do share your story with us Ian2day

Last edited by jayelowell; 30-08-2008 at 04:53 AM.
Old 30-08-2008, 05:03 AM   #27
Ian2day
Sin bin - Time Out

Also is that wheel depicted from a Chariot? If so they were smart enough to give us a point of reference so we could work out the height of the giants. Those Chariot wheels were all a standard size. It looks like it is above the Lost Ark from Indiana Jones!
Old 30-08-2008, 05:04 AM   #28
lordzoma

That picture of the big person is photoshopped.

If there were big people like that, they'd have to live in the inner earth, where gravitation from the inner sun would make gravity less pronounced, allowing for larger creatures, taller mountains, and bigger plants. ^_^
Old 30-08-2008, 10:05 AM   #29
chattanova

Here's a thread on Giant Humans http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4923

OOPARTS http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11442

_____Truth Doesn't Fear Investigation_____
chattanova is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-08-2008, 11:24 AM   #30
limelady
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian2day View Post
Limelady I don't believe that is an Annunaki in that first picture you have used. That, could it not be, one of the giants spoken of?
Well I'm going by the commonly held understanding by researchers that this Sumerian artwork depicts the Anunnaki.

http://hometown.aol.com/mddunbar1/AnnunakiInfoPage.html

http://xfacts.com/sumerian_culture.html

Here is a little video that some might find interesting. There is mention of "giants" being the Nephilim, who were the children of the lesser gods (the Igigi mentioned in the Sumerian scripts) and the humans females they procreated with.

Last edited by limelady; 30-08-2008 at 11:43 AM.
Old 30-08-2008, 11:38 AM   #31
Ian2day
Sin bin - Time Out

Quote:
Well I'm going by the commonly held understanding by researchers that this Sumerian artwork depicts the Anunnaki.

I'm proposing a slightly different hypothesis. The Annunaki I saw in my dream, if that is what it was, was about 5 foot 10 high. Possibly the Annunaki is a caretaker, a bot looking after this dimension. At one point it had the chance to fornicate with the children of men according to the book of Genesis. Thus creating the bloodlines of the illuminati or the Reptillian hybrids which have become tptb.
Old 30-08-2008, 04:40 PM   #32
jayelowell

Question is this photoshoped?

Old 30-08-2008, 04:42 PM   #33
tinmenace

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayelowell View Post
This photo could easily be the result of Photoshop manipulation.

tinmenace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-08-2008, 05:21 PM   #34
Ian2day
Sin bin - Time Out

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayelowell View Post
Its all to do with perspective. Objects which are nearer look bigger than objects which are far away.
Old 30-08-2008, 05:27 PM   #35
amethyst
Inactive

Quote:

Here is a little video that some might find interesting. There is mention of "giants" being the Nephilim, who were the children of the lesser gods (the Igigi mentioned in the Sumerian scripts) and the humans females they procreated with.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ngJ-H7fjsAk
I'm going to differ a little bit with you limelady.

I posted this in the "Satan thread":

"But the Annunaki are not Satan but fallen angels (the nephilim) the union between fallen angels and daughters of men. The fallen angels did follow Satan in rebellion.

The Epic of Gilgamesh has information about this, but it is told from (the "nephilim's) the fallen angel's perspective. Gilgamesh was an offspring of the nephilim, which are also called the Annunaki. "Annunaki" means " Those who from Heaven to Earth Came" so it says the were from a "heavenly" domain, as opposed to an "earthly" one.

Archeologists unearthed this epic written on 12 clay tablets in ancient Babylon. Thye whole Sumerian culture was an outgrowth of the fallen angels/human women hybrids, as they were a very advanced civilization.
The Annunaki were also giants.

They have records of of pagan religions from ancient Sumer, Babylon and then later Eqypt, that tell of lizard-like reptillian entities mating with women and being worshiped as gods."
amethyst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-08-2008, 05:44 PM   #36
amethyst
Inactive

Quote:

I wonder how big those babies were? Yikes

I know that some people want to portray the bible as a myth, but there are several stories that tell of these giant offspring, such as the story of "David and Goliath". Goliath being mentioned as anywhere between 8.5 to 11 feet tall.

Also King "Og of Bashan" mentioned in the book of Joshua 12:4 and Deuteronomy 3:11, and mentions this king being really big and also had six fingers and six toes on each hand.

http://footintwoworlds.tribe.net/thr...c-2bfeae067088

http://www.ngca.org/resources/mlawso...ith_Giants.pdf

Last edited by amethyst; 30-08-2008 at 05:59 PM.
amethyst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-08-2008, 05:52 PM   #37
mercuryrapids

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian2day View Post
Its all to do with perspective. Objects which are nearer look bigger than objects which are far away.

mercuryrapids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-08-2008, 06:33 PM   #38
runciter

some hypotheses i find intriguing:

the round thing in the middle represents electricity

the pinecone held by this creature

represents the pineal gland

(which interacts with electromagnetic fields)

... and the anunnaki were visions induced by dmt

produced by the pineal "in small quantities" (?)

Last edited by runciter; 30-08-2008 at 07:38 PM.
runciter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-08-2008, 11:46 PM   #39
biblegirl

This from a man trained to be superhuman, and led thru underground bases on occasion:

On one occasion I was introduced to a Reptilian being while in an underground base sometime in 1989-90. At first I saw a 7-foot tall human Ayran looking man. He walks towards me and I notice that his image phases out as if something interfered with an energy field. He does something to a device on his belt and tells me, "OK, I'll show you." He then pushes some button and then I see his image change into a 7-foot tall lizard like creature who looked like he weighed over 400 lb.

http://www.subversiveelement.com/Mon..._Superman.html
biblegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-08-2008, 02:07 AM   #40
limelady
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by biblegirl View Post
This from a man trained to be superhuman, and led thru underground bases on occasion:

On one occasion I was introduced to a Reptilian being while in an underground base sometime in 1989-90. At first I saw a 7-foot tall human Ayran looking man. He walks towards me and I notice that his image phases out as if something interfered with an energy field. He does something to a device on his belt and tells me, "OK, I'll show you." He then pushes some button and then I see his image change into a 7-foot tall lizard like creature who looked like he weighed over 400 lb.

http://www.subversiveelement.com/Mon..._Superman.html
Interesting biblegirl!

If this account can be believed, it sounds as though some sort of advanced technology was being used to hold a holographic image.