Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Astrology / Mysticism / Tarot / Numerology / The Occult / Alchemy
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 21-08-2008, 11:07 AM   #1
astrochicken
Senior Member
 
astrochicken's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: here and now
Posts: 2,148
Default The pleiades and the sri yantra

Long time fan and first-time poster thinking there may well be someone here that's experienced the same thing.

This happened to me just the other night (saturday - full moon and partial lunar eclipse)

Background info:
1. May well be the "mystery space machines" but quite often i'll look into
the starry night and see stars shifting positions out of the corner of my eye but be unsure about it.
2. I often see the gradual alignment of groups of stars into a kind of spider's web with golden mean spirals etc.
3. Yes i have done, and continue to eat shrooms. (but on that night just one single beer)
4. i believe in sylphs and can blow holes out of any cloud formations at will.
5. I'm into sacred geometry (euclide, platonic solids, golden mean spirals etc.)
6. Into Cymatics


Ok, the other night i was staring at the heavens when i felt the urge to gaze towards the pleieades (seven sisters) and from there i experienced every star as following a pre-ordanined motion.. ie they would appear to move one at a time and to create a star of david shape with the pleiades part of and in the center then another star would shift and the next star of david would appear larger but encompassing the first one but offset at a 22.5 angle and so on and so on until the entire sky and all the major constellations were connected until eventually i'd lose track because of trees,roofs, and the horizon.

What freaked me out is *knowing* and looking at the point where the next star would move (as opposed to out the corner of my eye). Each "point"-star would appear/shift every 2-3 seconds and it would cover the entire visible sky in about 2 minutes.


I viewed this repeatedly and over the course of about 4 hours with intermittent breaks.

After googling i'm starting to think that what i saw was in fact a kind of sri yantra-tree of life kinda thingy.


Stare at the pleiades and please let me know if anyone else is *seeing things*


regards,

astro

Last edited by astrochicken; 21-08-2008 at 12:54 PM. Reason: typo
astrochicken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008, 10:30 PM   #2
curly
Premier Subscribers
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 2,752
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by astrochicken View Post
Long time fan and first-time poster thinking there may well be someone here that's experienced the same thing.

This happened to me just the other night (saturday - full moon and partial lunar eclipse)

Background info:
1. May well be the "mystery space machines" but quite often i'll look into
the starry night and see stars shifting positions out of the corner of my eye but be unsure about it.
2. I often see the gradual alignment of groups of stars into a kind of spider's web with golden mean spirals etc.
3. Yes i have done, and continue to eat shrooms. (but on that night just one single beer)
4. i believe in sylphs and can blow holes out of any cloud formations at will.
5. I'm into sacred geometry (euclide, platonic solids, golden mean spirals etc.)
6. Into Cymatics


Ok, the other night i was staring at the heavens when i felt the urge to gaze towards the pleieades (seven sisters) and from there i experienced every star as following a pre-ordanined motion.. ie they would appear to move one at a time and to create a star of david shape with the pleiades part of and in the center then another star would shift and the next star of david would appear larger but encompassing the first one but offset at a 22.5 angle and so on and so on until the entire sky and all the major constellations were connected until eventually i'd lose track because of trees,roofs, and the horizon.

What freaked me out is *knowing* and looking at the point where the next star would move (as opposed to out the corner of my eye). Each "point"-star would appear/shift every 2-3 seconds and it would cover the entire visible sky in about 2 minutes.


I viewed this repeatedly and over the course of about 4 hours with intermittent breaks.

After googling i'm starting to think that what i saw was in fact a kind of sri yantra-tree of life kinda thingy.


Stare at the pleiades and please let me know if anyone else is *seeing things*


regards,

astro
Interesting,my dad pointed pleiades out to me in the back garden one night recently and said it kept moving about,it interested him enough to ask his son-in-law who is an amateur patrick moore what it was.I never knew anything about it but i will have a good look tomorrow once i find out where it is lol.Ever since he pointed it out the name has kept cropping up,something has been nagging away at me to look at this since.my workmate leant me a very recent book i can't remember the name of which said all the pyramids were alligned to pleieades,unfortunately i never read it and gave it back as i had tons to read.I've got flyagaric mushrooms growing outside my workplace and always save them up in my draw every year even though i daren't touch them,they look fantastic,i think i'll just get the binoculars out instead how long do they last for do you know? when they are dry that is..
curly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-2008, 06:59 PM   #3
astrochicken
Senior Member
 
astrochicken's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: here and now
Posts: 2,148
Default

Quote:
Interesting,my dad pointed pleiades out to me in the back garden one night recently
Wouldn't happen to have been the 16th of August?? (full moon / partial lunar eclipse)


As regards the shrooms.. if you don't know what you're doing (side effects, amount to eat, impatience) then PLEASE don't try fly algaric as one mushroom *could* be lethal.

Instead go with psilocybe semilanceata (magic mushrooms/shrooms/liberty caps), they're out in abundance right now. They're *harmless* LOL ..i've had 600 in me and i'm still alive.. but a good handfull will suffice ~ 20-100.

keep me posted
astrochicken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-10-2008, 06:33 AM   #4
dane
Senior Member
 
dane's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 189
Default

ive done shrooms six times lsd once...

i now get this thing where it can last for like, months.
its a state of mind where i feel i cant concentrate, but i can..
i think there "flashbacks", sorta like i feel weirdly stoned/out of touch with perception of my locations, and occasionally i get this urge/feeling in my head to go to sleep, instantly. i can shake it off buts it can be quite strong/annoying.

i would'nt suggest too much of that shit, yu sound like me, i was desperate to shred my conditioned ideals away with them and such, yu kno, principles you dont realise are even programed in yu, and also to aquire a more elevated awarness plus i used them at a healthy distance/rate.. dont hate em now, but regret doing it because of this fucked up shit in my head. like, im straight im fine, but im not? hard to explain.
__________________
Those who have a different resonance, whose Wholeness Navigator has been awakened and they are led by it, they are all about deepening their perceptions of the prison walls. They are sensing the walls in their every waking moment. In doing this, they do not fear the walls, they do not fear the guards, and they do not fear those whom the guards serve. Their process of realization is sensing the prison walls in every breath so they can dismantle them brick by brick.
dane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-10-2008, 03:25 PM   #5
astrochicken
Senior Member
 
astrochicken's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: here and now
Posts: 2,148
Default

done acid 6 times and shrooms must be in the hundreds...

With me it was never a case of being desperate to shed any ideals or whatsoever. I grew up in a *normal* family ie. every now and again the whole family, including parents, would all space out on shrooms.. it was my folks that turned me on to the incredible string band and encouraged me to play music for a living... (no, we didn't live in tipi.. most are academics)


You definetly have your points of reference thrust a long away from where they normally are and thus your entire perception changes.

That doesn't go away, ever.

It's a state of mind that you can recall whenever you want, but especially, i've found, when in nature.

The beauty of streams, ripples, butterflies, trees the wind, lunar rays it all becomes so obviously vibrationally interconnected. From a feeling point of view it's as different as the "loving each other" between two people and the total overwhelming love you have for your own children, (as most parent here will know).. it's love taken to the nth dimension.

I'd say that's what i've gained it out it, just appreciating the total beauty in everything and actually SEEING it all the time. (except for concrete high-rises,dogshit and citylife )

No side-effects here, not even a bad trip let alone a bad minute.
__________________
My music and I
My Youtube Videos www.youtube.com/hooragood
Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere.
Spike Milligan - "A sure cure for seasickness is to sit under a tree."
Robert Burns - "The fear o' hell's a hangman's whip,To haud the wretch in order"
astrochicken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-10-2008, 02:47 AM   #6
dane
Senior Member
 
dane's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 189
Default

mmm

i feel different, permanantly, its great, and othertimes depressing.

thinking back i regret not appreciating my natural state of being more..

when your not on anything at all..do you feel odd? perception/awareness wise? distorted or distant?
i get this strong sleepy urge/feeling and almost lose concentration but i dont..
__________________
Those who have a different resonance, whose Wholeness Navigator has been awakened and they are led by it, they are all about deepening their perceptions of the prison walls. They are sensing the walls in their every waking moment. In doing this, they do not fear the walls, they do not fear the guards, and they do not fear those whom the guards serve. Their process of realization is sensing the prison walls in every breath so they can dismantle them brick by brick.

Last edited by dane; 28-10-2008 at 02:53 AM.
dane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-10-2008, 01:40 PM   #7
astrochicken
Senior Member
 
astrochicken's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: here and now
Posts: 2,148
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dane View Post
when your not on anything at all..do you feel odd? perception/awareness wise? distorted or distant?

Well, yeah... when compared to the norm i'm definetly not normal, yeah, i'd say i'm odd. Perception and awareness wise i'm fully in the present (the only place to be ) and nothing's distorted.

Your perception has changed forever.

I remember a few years ago around midday it was snowing and these big, beautifull, fluffy perfect crystal snowflakes came falling down (like in christmas decorations just perfect the way snow ideally looks). I stood there just watching them and commented to a few people i knew "WOW... look at THOSE snow flakes".. they replied along the lines of" yeah..yeah.. no big deal they are just snow flakes")

Anyways,hours later, and back from work my daughter came running towards me, absolutely overjoyed.. "daddy, daddy did you see the snowflakes today"

The point of that anecdote.. fuck knows.

Seeing everything in a childlike amazement and just the sheer awe at everything on this wee blue planet is not something i ever want to grow out of.


Quote:
Originally Posted by dane View Post
i get this strong sleepy urge/feeling and almost lose concentration but i dont..
Doc Chicken says:

A. If you smoke Dope, take a break.
B. Do you live next to a mobile phone mast???
If yes, shield your home or move.
C. Get a doc to check your iron-level and (if bitten recently by a tick also check for Borrelia as thos are the symptoms)
If there's an iron deficiency then you'll get any of the following homeopathic
remedies at most chemists without a prescription

* Ferrum picrinicum
* Acidum phosphoricum
* Acidum sulfuricum
* Natrium carbonicum
* Nux vomica

In addition eat more spinach, broccoli,cabbage and other green stuff as well as beetroot.
__________________
My music and I
My Youtube Videos www.youtube.com/hooragood
Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere.
Spike Milligan - "A sure cure for seasickness is to sit under a tree."
Robert Burns - "The fear o' hell's a hangman's whip,To haud the wretch in order"

Last edited by astrochicken; 28-10-2008 at 01:47 PM.
astrochicken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-10-2008, 07:31 AM   #8
dane
Senior Member
 
dane's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 189
Default

ongoing bong smoker for 3 years ive recently quit completley because of this, im on my 19th day today, not one bong. ive tried quitting, but this is different, i just did it, no problems, its very odd to me. i like it. almost like an unseen intervention guided me to it and it succeeded.

ive taken up eating a large plate of greens, all varieties and more every morning for breakfast. i feel better but not head wise still..i duno.

great, thanks ill take up the spinach beetroot idea n such.

no i dont live near a mobile phone mast, that i kno of, i got a power line at my back fence tho. plus i havent owned or used a mobile phone for years now.

ALSO.. the child mentality, the way you see things.. ive attained such a mindstate, so has my mum. i think the bible refers to this as being "born again"? without the churchy bullshit i think its referring to peeling back all pre conceived ideas of everything, that yu've had from birth, up until this awakening type state. i see the beauty in all things, in an almost heavenly observing, artistic way, and enjoy it at the same time. its great to hear others find this feeling and being too.

thanks again, ill check my iron levels too, and act accordingly, i really appreciate yur input and time on this astro.
__________________
Those who have a different resonance, whose Wholeness Navigator has been awakened and they are led by it, they are all about deepening their perceptions of the prison walls. They are sensing the walls in their every waking moment. In doing this, they do not fear the walls, they do not fear the guards, and they do not fear those whom the guards serve. Their process of realization is sensing the prison walls in every breath so they can dismantle them brick by brick.
dane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-10-2008, 11:07 AM   #9
astrochicken
Senior Member
 
astrochicken's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: here and now
Posts: 2,148
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dane View Post
ongoing bong smoker for 3 years ive recently quit completley because of this, im on my 19th day today, not one bong. ive tried quitting, but this is different
I'm the last person to preach on quitting on whatever turns you on, but i quit smoking dope (maybe 2 or 3 joints a year and then only hash as opposed to genetically modified *neder*-weed, mainly because i was a moody asshole in the morning (if i could be bothered gettting up) lol

Quote:
ive taken up eating a large plate of greens, all varieties and more every morning for breakfast. i feel better but not head wise still..i duno.
Veggies rule.. also just for the sheer benefits do a goog search on "flaxseed oil" and "budwig", it's fucking brilliant stuff and it's basically food for the mind and spirit.

Quote:
ALSO.. the child mentality, the way you see things.. ive attained such a mindstate, so has my mum. i think the bible refers to this as being "born again"? without the churchy bullshit i think its referring to peeling back all pre conceived ideas of everything, that yu've had from birth, up until this awakening type state. i see the beauty in all things, in an almost heavenly observing, artistic way, and enjoy it at the same time. its great to hear others find this feeling and being too.
The downside is you get the unawakened telling you to "grow up" lol

Quote:
thanks again, ill check my iron levels too, and act accordingly, i really appreciate yur input and time on this astro.
Hope it helps!!
__________________
My music and I
My Youtube Videos www.youtube.com/hooragood
Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere.
Spike Milligan - "A sure cure for seasickness is to sit under a tree."
Robert Burns - "The fear o' hell's a hangman's whip,To haud the wretch in order"

Last edited by astrochicken; 29-10-2008 at 11:07 AM.
astrochicken is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 10:11 PM.