Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Freeman-On-The-Land
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 14-08-2008, 05:06 PM   #1
dondaz

Default Freeman on the Land Takes on Police & SOCPA Law!

This is Britains first Freeman on the Land to cross paths with the police that's ever been caught on film. A Freeman is filming a peacful protest against the new world order in London. This gent refuses to give his name to two police officers and they try to pull the new SOCPA (Serious Organised Criminal Police Act), designed for gangsters and terrorists. Many people have already been falsely arrested and convicted under these statutes, when they have done no wrong.

They take these laws very seriously, untill they come across a Freeman on the Land. The first 4 mins is the relevent info:

Being a Freeman on the Land is power, from what I have seen from truthers looking for answers to defeat the ptb and the nwo, this is the most effective way to do it.

The power of the Freeman and Common Law is fucking awesome. Learn this knowledge and you will become much more powerful than the government and their elite controllers.

For more info visit www.thinkfree.ca they also have a top troll free forum to answer all your questions.

Visit my Freeman on The Land channel for all the latest video information:

www.youtube.com/TheFreemanChannel

Come on folks, get the questions flowing.

You have nothing to lose and everything to gain.

Last edited by dondaz; 14-08-2008 at 05:10 PM.
dondaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-08-2008, 06:50 PM   #2
stickwhistler

Quote:
Originally Posted by dondaz View Post
This is Britains first Freeman on the Land to cross paths with the police that's ever been caught on film. A Freeman is filming a peacful protest against the new world order in London. This gent refuses to give his name to two police officers and they try to pull the new SOCPA (Serious Organised Criminal Police Act), designed for gangsters and terrorists. Many people have already been falsely arrested and convicted under these statutes, when they have done no wrong.

They take these laws very seriously, untill they come across a Freeman on the Land. The first 4 mins is the relevent info:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=zG26qiK4-RI

Being a Freeman on the Land is power, from what I have seen from truthers looking for answers to defeat the ptb and the nwo, this is the most effective way to do it.

The power of the Freeman and Common Law is fucking awesome. Learn this knowledge and you will become much more powerful than the government and their elite controllers.

For more info visit www.thinkfree.ca they also have a top troll free forum to answer all your questions.

Nice to see this.
Good find.
Have you told Robert Arthur about it yet?
stickwhistler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-08-2008, 07:23 PM   #3
dondaz

Quote:
Nice to see this.
Good find.
Have you told Robert Arthur about it yet?
Well, I posted it on his forum today, don't know wether he's seen it yet though.

The Freeman Movement is going to take back our country from the lying lawyers.

I'm also plotting on a Freeman conference, which will be so self empowering the ptb will not know what to do.
Old 14-08-2008, 07:43 PM   #4
Ian2day

I'm currently doing a bit of a project on being a Freeman on the land.
Ian2day is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-08-2008, 07:44 PM   #5
resistance

well done dondaz, i think the freeman movement is gonna piss the ptb off big time
Individual choice and diversity should mean recognising and respecting our differences… it doesn't mean accepting predetermined/collective beliefs, where refusing to conform means you are labelled 'intolerant' and no longer respected for your own difference of opinion..

res
resistance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-08-2008, 07:54 PM   #6
king crass

You mind telling us what a "Freeman" is?
king crass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-08-2008, 07:55 PM   #7
void

Absolutely superb. All this kind of things is what I've been hoping to see on the forums. Know thine enemy. People who understand the various laws that these folks have as an arsenal right now, make the police very nervous and get far more wary when they see they've NOT got an ignorant monkey in front of them. On YouTube there was one guy who filmed the police blatantly lying to him saying he couldn't do this or that, and he caught them out. Police and other powers 'rely' on ignorance of the law, rely on being able to bamboozle the population with fancy law names. Although I'm not a lawyer myself and have not yet faced such a situation with the police yet, it has come clear to me that people need to know what they police can and cannot do in any given situation. Granted, people need to be one step ahead all the time because as soon as a loophole is exposed a new law comes in to fill it. It's a constant battle it seems, and labour has been quick to create sweeping powers that will cover any situation. But as long as there are people who are clued up on law, then they will not find it as easy as they want it to be in every situation. Not many police know the full details of each law they pull out of the hat, and people like this guy can defeat them.

Last edited by void; 14-08-2008 at 07:57 PM.
void is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-08-2008, 08:09 PM   #8
myeika

Thumbs up Right on....

Quote:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=zG26qiK4-RI

I really feel that this is a possitive move for all of us free thinkers.....

I too am very interested in this, but right now am finding it hard to pull it all together.....

Like what would happen if we suddenly became seriousley ill, if we were not a child of the country - so to speak - would we still be allowed or even intitlled to medical assistance?

Is it the same for Canada as it is for here?

got lots more questions..... but want to get my head round these first!

Thanks for sharing with us, I am off to check the site out now!

Love n hugs
"Actions are destiny's pen. The line of actions drawn today becomes tomorrow's destiny, so be sure that you are drawing a work of art"
myeika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-08-2008, 10:28 PM   #9
dondaz

Quote:
I'm currently doing a bit of a project on being a Freeman on the land.
Nice one. it's good to see people getting into this subject. This is a journey within itself. I have been totally amazed at the deception that has gone on to get us this dumbed down so we accept this fake and fraudulant Admirality Law, the law of The Sea, and made us forget our Common Law, the Law of The Land, which is there for the people and not a corporate government.

For those that are new to this Freeman 'concept', for want of a better word, This is about the biggest and most clever plot the elite have pulled on Human Beings to date and many people on here think being a Freeman on the land it's just some old law relic long forgotten and utterly useless. Others haven't a clue what it is because the words Freeman on the Land doesn't really catch thier eye and they skip to the next thread. We all do it

When in fact if you learn just the basics of the Freeman concept you become so self empowered, the police, government and any so called official will want to steer clear of you for good. So will the courts and their laws! This isn't some quick fix answer to the new world order. This is some serious learning which can be quite challenging at times but once the penny drops your eyes will open even further to the agenda and take you down paths you never thought possible. My whole perspective on the world has changed again.

Law, like politics, is designed on purpose to look boring, so most do not venture down this path. But the Freeman angle of dealing with the law takes the boring aspects out and makes it facinating. I know nothing compared to what others know, but I've seen enough evidence to know that this is a subject everyone and I mean every single one of us should know about and learn.

Jump on the bandwagon folks and watch the ride. When you're ready you will join it youselves.

Here's a reply I got from the Freeman who made the vid

Quote:
Hey,

Thanks for your interest in what I'm doing.

I've followed with interest your video encounters with the police, they seem to be in desperate need of education on legal/lawful matters, and the DIFFERENCE between the two.

Please feel free to use any of the original material on my channel.

I'm working on a series explaining the freeman process I have been through. I have not yet perfected my lien, but the 'authorites' seem to leave me alone when I start identifying myself as a 'human being' and telling them that I understand the difference between that and the 'person'.

Suffice it to say, the 'lower ranks' who man the phones at HMRC, the Police, Treasury, etc, seem to be baffled by what I'm doing, they just don't seem to have been told that this is possible.

The upper echelons of these organisations - well, watch the colour drain from their faces when they realise I'm serious. Hahaha!
You see the potential here folks?

Last edited by dondaz; 14-08-2008 at 11:38 PM.
dondaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-08-2008, 10:46 PM   #10
stickwhistler

Quote:
I'm also plotting on a Freeman conference, which will be so self empowering the ptb will not know what to do.

Keep us posted if you decide to do this.

May I suggest that the requirements should be that
Bursting Bubbles and Magnificent Deception should be
watched first, just so that people are at least clued up
to a similar level - otherwise there is just too much to
get your head around on one day (week!!!).
With Lawful Excuse is also very informative,
but you need to watch the others first.

The UK is a common law jurisdiction,
as are the other commonwealth countries,
Don't be put off thinking that this only applies to Canada.
The UK has most of the laws mentioned with the exception of
the Uniform Commercial Code (UCC) and Criminal Code.
The UK has similar phrasing in The Supply of Goods and Services Act 1982,
Criminal Justice Act and others available from
http://www.statutelaw.gov.uk/Home.aspx

The rest would be good at a conference,
where we could swap research and discoveries.
Please count me in. Ta!
Old 14-08-2008, 11:14 PM   #11
kimball13

Thumbs up

yes yes yes we do need to do this enmas.

as a boy i read a book called Dune author Frank Herbert, what is saw in it was the freeman was one of the key's

he advised that there would be wars about oil in the middle east if they continued down there course,,,,as well as puting what is happining in the world in a very artistic formant, ?it doe's give a few clue's/prophecys? Huh the news just said "quote keys to the kingdom" CNN
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=114039
Historical King Arthur coverup!!!http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=32526
http://projectcamelotportal.com/foru...tau-staff.html
kimball13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-08-2008, 11:33 PM   #12
steevo
Inactive

Thanks Dondaz. I am gonna try to learn this Freeman of the Land thing, it sounds like it's gonna take up alot of time, but I have to say that I have been wanting a worthwhile subject to get my teeth into for a while now and this might just be it.

1. BUT FIRST, I am gonna swat up on the BASICS of and so that I can have some IMMEDIATE useful information.

2. THEN I am gonna learn my rights on the police's "Powers of Entry". There is a pdf file on that page that can be downloaded.
A policeman told me that "PACE 1984 Powers of Entry sections 17 and 18" is what I need to learn but I cant see 17 or 18 on the pdf so MAYBE the policeman got it wrong ? I dont know.

3. LASTLY, it's the BIG ONE , I will learn "Freeman of the Land"
steevo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-08-2008, 01:59 AM   #13
cruise4
Premier Subscribers

There may be a problem with this 'freeman' stuff if Mary Croft is correct. If you want eventual access to your Corporate account which has been denied you by criminal activity by the bankers, government and the judiciary... then beware of becoming a freeman. Because as far as I can tell that leaves all the ill gotten gains in the hands of the criminals. All I'm saying is be very sure you know exactly how the systems work (and I don't believe any normal people do) before leaping into this one.

PS. What happened in this case then? Got a link direct to the story?
cruise4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-08-2008, 05:22 AM   #14
boots

There is another aspect to this freeman stuff which can give you your own country in a country.

Laws are laws once they are made, they stay put.

Under the Magna Carta and the 1684 bill of rights, if the Government or the Monarchy has committed or failed to upheld your rights or have done anything against you which is unfair you can abdicate from the commonwealth and start your own principality ie country, and all that goes with that.

Every country comes under the world courts and international conventions.

This has been done successfully many times.

Google principalities, and you can get a better idea as to what you will face and can do.

The pen is mighty than the sword.

This is the only way to defeat the NWO.

Originally Posted by bendoon
The white race is the only race that isn't racist.Originally Posted by bendoonall the most intelligent people in history have been racist .

Last edited by boots; 15-08-2008 at 09:22 AM.
boots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-08-2008, 07:35 AM   #15
stickwhistler

Quote:
Originally Posted by cruise4 View Post
There may be a problem with this 'freeman' stuff if Mary Croft is correct. If you want eventual access to your Corporate account which has been denied you by criminal activity by the bankers, government and the judiciary... then beware of becoming a freeman. Because as far as I can tell that leaves all the ill gotten gains in the hands of the criminals. All I'm saying is be very sure you know exactly how the systems work (and I don't believe any normal people do) before leaping into this one.

PS. What happened in this case then? Got a link direct to the story?
Just for now, forget about the Corporate Account bit.
There is something to it, but it is complicated,
and there is some controversy over it.

You can do the rest though.
You don't have to abandon your SIN ,
or leave society. If you study the videos,
read "With Lawful Excuse" which pulls everything
together from the films "Bursting Bubbles",
"Magnificent Deception" and "With Lawful Excuse"
you'll see. This is why I suggested in an earlier post
that at least "BB" and "MD" should be watched.

The book "With Lawful Excuse" can be bought
from http://www.lulu.com/content/1629768

Description:
This large full color graphic novel is the culmination of over 20,000 hours of study from Freeman-on-the-Land Robert-Arthur: Menard.
Peppered with humour and loaded with wisdom,
this work explains in an easy to understand way
the steps necessary to achieve complete emancipation from deceptive governments and out of control courts.

The download is £4.

If you go to the pub, your 4 quid will last less than 1 hour.
If you rent a video, your 4 quid will last less than 2 hours.

If you've never read this stuff, or seen the videos,
it'll take you a couple of hours to read it,
and at least 24 hours to re-read and try to understand
the enormity of what is being said.

You will be reading it many times.
The book is easy to read.
It is just that there is so much,
and when you realise the depth of the
deception that we have all been fed,
and in fact asked to be part of,
it is shocking, and you sort of go into shock.

Then you digest what you are learning.
Then you want to do something about it.

If the revolution isn't peaceful, it will be bloody.
This is a way to show 'the others' how to peacefully
act, to regain your humanity and power as a human being
instead of being a battery for the corporation.

To use an analogy:

In the Matrix, imagine Neo waking up
to find he is in a container, and his electronically
induced world is an illusion.

Now apply that to the society we live in.
The 'authorities' are the machine,
the police the agents, and your
knowledge about how they work
will set you free as in the construct.
There are rules, but they are your rules.
NUI and COR.
COR is peremptory - look that word up!

The Oxford Dictionary of Law 5th edition is available from http://www.scribd.com/
as a pdf, so you can search for words quickly.
Or if you want a hard copy - 6th edition from play.com for £9.

There is a way to do this, but you have to do the work.
If you don't have knowledge of it, you can't do it well,
and could get trapped by the sneaky words the admiralty
laws use. You really have to read & watch and do your own
research before you can give warnings about the Freeman route.

Read, cross check the laws on the statute database I posted earlier.

Look at www.tpuc.org.
The laws mention there are on the statute database.
Read that site. Cross check for yourself.
It is all there, right in front of us.
Old 15-08-2008, 08:44 AM   #16
myeika

Smile

Hi there stickwhistler.

Many thanks for the link.....

Lots of reading to do....

This is so very interesting...
"Actions are destiny's pen. The line of actions drawn today becomes tomorrow's destiny, so be sure that you are drawing a work of art"
myeika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-08-2008, 09:49 AM   #17
clozaril

what happend to the guy ho went to buckingham palace and declared the government an act of treason and petitioned to be no longer subject to it ?

good work dondaz !

we need a freeman movement over here in the UK
clozaril is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-08-2008, 10:22 AM   #18
lottie
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by clozaril View Post
what happend to the guy ho went to buckingham palace and declared the government an act of treason and petitioned to be no longer subject to it ?

good work dondaz !

we need a freeman movement over here in the UK

www.tpuc.org.

Quote:
Following the sending of my Constitutional Lawful Affidavits to Her Majesty the Queen regarding the miss-governance of our country and subsequent third party reply I received from senior correspondent Mrs. Sonia Bonici, Brian Gerrish a dear friend of mine decided to telephone Buckingham Palace to ask Mrs. Bonici a few questions relating to these matters.

What you are about to listen to is the conversation between Brian Gerrish and Mrs. Bonici, which to say the least, is quite revealing concerning my Affidavits, how they have been dealt with by Buckingham Palace and the subject of how this country is being sold out by Parliament to the EU.
Arch-strategist Zbigniew Brzezinski, senior adviser to Barack Obama, stated in a presentation to the highly influential Council on Foreign Relations that "...the greatest obstacle to establishing a One World Government is the rapid political awakening amongst the masses." May 2010.

lottie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-08-2008, 10:25 AM   #19
clozaril

thanks for the heads up

added to favourites
clozaril is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-08-2008, 10:49 AM   #20
wise haven
Inactive

Thumbs up

Thanks Dondaz

I've been researching this for a while now and will hopefully be able to add more input/info at the thinkfree forum.

Excellent effort mate.
wise haven is offline   Reply With Quote