Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Symbolism / Mind Control / Subliminal Programming
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 19-07-2008, 12:57 PM   #1
sindakit

Default Symbols in Hancock logo?

My friend was looking at movie times on the net when i noticed the hancock logo. The 'H' stood out at me. does this represent 'The two towers' wit the light of a 'stargate' inbetween?

If you watched the "9/11 stargate" video on youtube that someone posted elsewhere (prob the 9/11 thread) you'll know where i'm coming from.

Also i noticed the eagle on the hat and if you look at the reflection in the sunglases there is another eagle to emphasise this.

I don't know which city its set in, think LA, but can the shining light, also in the glasses reflection, represent a nuke going off in that city? a nwo warning of one? Thats a bit far i know but that popped into my head while i was typing this post.

does anyone else see this or am i just looking at it too much? Can anyone explain the meaning or the layout of these symbols?
I am goinna go see the film to see if i can spot any symbolism in it
sindakit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-07-2008, 04:32 PM   #2
jp13

Smile Hancock logo

I can't tell from the picture if the "light" going through the H in Hancock is a reflection/shining effect, or is it actually printed on the poster/picture?
The sunglasses are very well done, probably some form of Photoshop.
What is this film about?

""There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation." - Herbert Spencer
jp13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-07-2008, 04:38 PM   #3
alrick888

Quote:
Originally Posted by sindakit View Post
My friend was looking at movie times on the net when i noticed the hancock logo. The 'H' stood out at me. does this represent 'The two towers' wit the light of a 'stargate' inbetween?

If you watched the "9/11 stargate" video on youtube that someone posted elsewhere (prob the 9/11 thread) you'll know where i'm coming from.

Also i noticed the eagle on the hat and if you look at the reflection in the sunglases there is another eagle to emphasise this.

I don't know which city its set in, think LA, but can the shining light, also in the glasses reflection, represent a nuke going off in that city?
Couldn't it be the sun? Just a far-out idea.....

Mainland Europe reliable MMS1/MMS2 supplier

What some might call enlightenment, others will call depersonalization.
alrick888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-07-2008, 05:38 PM   #4
jp13

Cool Shining Bright!

Quote:
Originally Posted by alrick888 View Post
Couldn't it be the sun? Just a far-out idea.....
I think it could be the sun on his glasses or a flash from a camera. What is the context/origin of the picture?

""There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation." - Herbert Spencer
jp13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2008, 01:41 AM   #5
sindakit

thats the official promo picture of the movie.
so any 'reflection' or flash is not accidental, its intended to be there.

the films about a guy with super powers who isn't an average hero type, he's a drunkard and so-on
Old 20-07-2008, 05:07 AM   #6
ericdubay
Banned

Default Will Smith and Double H

The "H" highlighted in the Hancock movie comes from the Masonic (HH) Hip-Hop scene he helped to create. Notice how Will Smith's hands are placed on the two H's in the movie "HitcH"

Like "Prince," Will Smith, the "Fresh Prince" got his name from "Prince" Hall Freemasonry. I wrote a whole thread about his last movie and it's Masonic significance at abovetopsecret.com called "The Will I Am Legend." This thread got me banned from the biggest conspiracy theory site on the internet:

http://www.atlanteanconspiracy.com/2...ecret-com.html

~Eric
www.atlanteanconspiracy.com

P.S., the Masonic Eagle is a symbol for the crown chakrah. That is why there is an Eagle on Smith's hat at the third-eye point. That is why there is a Masonic Eagle and eye (third-eye) in a capstone on the dollar bill. And why it was the "Eagle" that landed, when those Masons supposedly went to the Moon

Last edited by ericdubay; 20-07-2008 at 05:59 PM.
ericdubay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2008, 05:16 AM   #7
ericdubay
Banned

Notice how Will's head is perfectly framed in the Freemasonic "G."

This is why all these Masonic Hip-Hop artists call each other "G." What's up G? Gotta get a G-Note (G-Note = $$)... also calling each other Dogg, Dog, comes from Masonic worship of the Dog-Star Sirius... incidently, this is why GOD is just DOG spelled backwards, because so much of English is by Masonic invention. G-UNIT!!!

~Eric
Old 20-07-2008, 09:56 AM   #8
alrick888

Quote:
Originally Posted by ericdubay View Post

Notice how Will's head is perfectly framed in the Freemasonic "G."

This is why all these Masonic Hip-Hop artists call each other "G." What's up G? Gotta get a G-Note (G-Note = $$)... also calling each other Dogg, Dog, comes from Masonic worship of the Dog-Star Sirius... incidently, this is why GOD is just DOG spelled backwards, because so much of English is by Masonic invention. G-UNIT!!!

Thanks for that, but to us common folks G stands for Gangster. O.G. = original gangster.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000226/bio

Will Smith was the second of four children of Caroline (school board employee) and Willard C Smith Sr. (owner of a refrigeration company). Smith is of both African American and Native American heritage. He grew up in middle class area in West Philadelphia called Wynnefield. Will attended the Overbrook High School located in the Overbrook section of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. He got the nickname 'Prince' because of the way he could charm his way out of trouble

Mainland Europe reliable MMS1/MMS2 supplier

What some might call enlightenment, others will call depersonalization.
alrick888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2008, 06:03 PM   #9
ericdubay
Banned

What happened to my pictures? Those two posts above should show the HitcH Poster, a picture of Will Smith's head framed perfectly in the G from I Am LeGend, and a Freemasonic G in the compass/square. The pictures all showed up at first but now all I see is 50 Cent with a dumb grin and G-Unit shirt. Does everyone else still see all the pictures or have they been taken away?

~Eric
Old 20-07-2008, 06:05 PM   #10
ericdubay
Banned

~Eric
Old 21-07-2008, 12:34 AM   #11
sindakit

pictures not working it seems, but thanks for the info.

looking at your blog atm, where's the picture from. it looks awesome
Old 21-07-2008, 02:09 AM   #12
ericdubay
Banned

Plitvice or Plitvicka Falls in Croatia. I agree, it looks like heaven on Earth. With tourists.

~Eric
Old 22-07-2008, 07:30 AM   #13
starchildtesla

G is short for GANGSTA i doubt 50 cent has anything to do with freemasonry but who knows
starchildtesla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-07-2008, 02:13 AM   #14
onourwayto2012
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by ericdubay View Post
Plitvice or Plitvicka Falls in Croatia. I agree, it looks like heaven on Earth. With tourists.

~Eric
Thanks.... been wondering about that for quite some time. Beautiful!
onourwayto2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2008, 08:01 PM   #15
elysiansix

Default G-words, Mafia, Masons and Messiahs

Quote:
Originally Posted by starchildtesla View Post
G is short for GANGSTA i doubt 50 cent has anything to do with freemasonry but who knows
I assure you, comrade, that Mr '50 Cent' has lots to do with Freemasonry, whether he knows it or not. You only look at his symbolic name: the whole world turns on a very few simple, CORE sounds, images, strokes and pitches, all of which have been super-hyperbolated and super-animated (spun out, in linear-speak) to lead the masses into forests of fudge and down non-spiritual and lowest common denominator roads. ANYONE.... in the creative world with a high profile has symbolism in their name. If they don't have it in their 'natural' name, they're given a name that carries symbolism. Such as '50 Cent'.
And in reply to other posts about that film, nuclear weapons (the Illuminati 'sun') and every component of the former Russia (i.e. communism and competitive ethics) play a major part in the future. The 'H' is critically important in the spiritual-scientific make up of all individuals; the eagle and all forms/representatins of the highest of all categories of living things (anyone notice all the 'lions' around?) have been hijacked by the Masons/Illuminati/ ZIONISTS..... to represent their own people as being superior to everyone else. Especially their frontman, the reincarnated Jewish Messiah (Eagles, lions and all the variations in the film and music world used to promote this Christ figure who has so many 'facets' and identities that virtually everyone famous has a link to him (i.e. promotes him).
Will Smith is used in the film because of his NAME - the subtext/subliminals and subliminals of it. As are all actors/musicians. Symbolism and labelling/branding (Brandenburg Gate - know what that's all about?) rules the world and if you want to get anywhere - you've got to have sacred symbolism that promotes the jews/zionists/Archons. Or you have to have jeans oops I mean genes.... that they want to breed with. Read the book of Genesis in one of the biggest con tricks in the world - the BIBLE. It makes quite perceptive observations about the future for mankind. RIght down to talking about incest and Aprons. It's an ugly, ugly, UUGGGGLLLYYYYY business.
elysiansix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2008, 09:45 PM   #16
adsy

Thats not in the proper poster. if you look you can see at the bottom right of the image the way the poster bends and the writing and the very top is cut off. I strongly beleive that this is a picture of a picture.

Here is the original

adsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2008, 12:21 PM   #17
jos08
Inactive

When I watched the movie in cinema I noticed straight away but I thought I'm just paranoid or something , honestly but now I just saw this thread and a sense of relief finally. or maybe I'm still paranoid who knows here is where he decides to help people funnily enough and he walks to bank to rescue the general public from danger or so to say. It's the same eagle that is on his hat.

http://img150.imageshack.us/img150/8...p194667su3.jpg
http://img520.imageshack.us/img520/2...p194676na3.jpg
http://img361.imageshack.us/img361/8...p194685jw8.jpg
http://img352.imageshack.us/img352/6...p194719so3.jpg
http://img515.imageshack.us/img515/4...p194740hd5.jpg
jos08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-2009, 08:24 PM   #18
pureheart

I watched this film again today and there is Eagle symbolism all the way through. Not just on the hat and his costume, but he also draw eagles all over his cell wall and has an eagle on his arm at the end.
Old 16-11-2009, 08:47 PM   #19
nioz

Eagle symbolism everywhere troughout the whole movie

At the poster, not only do we have the eagle on his hat, but also if you look in his sunglasses, on the rightside above the sun we also see an eagle.

At the very beginning of the film on the bench:

Back of his tight black new uniform
in jail – wall eagle 1
Jail – wall eagle 2
Jail – wall eagle 3
The back of Ray’s car near the ‘heart’
The bank robbery – one big eagle statue

End of the show – an eagle flying with him
His chain round his neck shows an eagle

Maybe more i didn't see.

Last edited by nioz; 16-11-2009 at 08:47 PM.
nioz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-2009, 10:08 AM   #20
pureheart

What is it all supposed to represent? The 'might of America'??