Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Political Manipulation / Cover-Ups / False Flags
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 24-02-2014, 09:36 PM   #6441
nikki_miaow

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunkahunka View Post
Osborne was three years older than Cobain , but the story is that Cobain recognized Buzz from the same high school they both attended when they met at a grocery store which Buzz worked at,[/IMG]
No. He knew him via his girlfriend-to-be Tracy Marander who hung out with the Melvins.

Edit: that's how they got to be friends.

From school:

Quote:
I’ve heard stories that Kurt Cobain used to roadie for the Melvins when you were first starting out in Washington. Is that true, and when did you first meet Kurt? — Miles Hunter Ray

I knew Kurt since he was in little league. We lived in a very small town and we went to school together, even though he was a few years younger than me. What originally attracted me to him was his dark sense of humor. We were kindred spirits. We’d sit in art class and he’d draw perfect representations of the art teacher being killed. We’d laugh our asses off. People don’t really understand that he was a funny motherfucker. He was not just some down, dour drug addict. Nobody laughed more than Kurt, and we had great times together.

I always think it’s funny that people say he roadied for us. Look at him! He couldn’t lift himself out of bed. You think he could roadie for someone? But we all hung out a lot. [Nirvana bassist] Krist Novoselic drove for us for a while. But roadie? We didn’t have a roadie. I didn’t even know what a roadie was until 1990. In order to hire someone to roadie you have to be making money. The first time we made money was in 1988, and that was $200. If we would go to Seattle and play a show and make $160, maybe we’d all go buy everyone a burrito. That’s it. There was no money.

And people also say Kurt tried out for the Melvins. Yeah, right. I’ve never had tryouts for this band, ever. I can’t imagine doing that. We all jammed and played together back then. It was hopeless and stupid and horrific and mind numbing. There are happy memories, but in the end it’s a tragedy. I can’t rewrite history in such a way that makes me feel good about it. Honestly, I wish Kurt would have never become famous and was still alive. I don’t give a fucking shit about any of that [success]. If that hastened his death, it’s the worst thing that could have happened.
source

Last edited by nikki_miaow; 24-02-2014 at 09:50 PM.
nikki_miaow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2014, 03:38 PM   #6442
sotru

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronisron View Post
I've read lost of things about The Wizard of Oz and Fantasia being used in programming scenarios. All movies are "programming" in a sense, aren't they?
No, there is a difference between a movie used for programming and a movie containing triggers. One is used to put the program in place, the other to trigger/reinforce the program. Trigger can be anything from words, music, symbols, clothes/setting, etc. and are literally everywhere; commercials, musik, tv/movies, fashion, art. If you look back 20 years ago you'll find nowhere near as much MK themes/Imagery/Triggers than you see nowadays.

This is because the whole slavestruktur/MK system has grown enormously over the last decades.
sotru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2014, 04:21 PM   #6443
sotru

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronisron View Post
OK, The West Memphis three really has nothing to do with Cobain's death, it's just another very long sidetrack away from Cobain and really deserves a thread of it's own. Shall we?
Not with Cobains death but with the overall theme of the thread. elite networks, mind control, satanism, entertainment industrie, and all the other pieces of the bigger picture that have been covered in this thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetangel View Post
I lost the little respect I had for Johnny Depp when he so publicly supported the WM3. I have read so much about this case and IMO they are guilty. Damien Echols is like a clone of Depp. Mega creepy
Echols and Depp are pretty tight.

Here's an interesting interview wich Echols for a tatoo mag:
http://www.inkedmag.com/articles/qa-damien-echols/

Quote:
INKED: What did you and Depp get on that first trip to the studio?

DAMIEN ECHOLS: We have three that we’ve done together now. That very first one was a hexagram from I Ching, the Book of Changes. When I was in prison, I used to keep a journal every day, and one of the things I wrote about was this hexagram. And Johnny read it onstage when he did the Voices for Justice concert. What it’s about is that whenever you’re facing huge obstacles in your life, don’t focus on the huge obstacles or else you’ll lose heart and be defeated. Instead, just focus on putting one foot in front of the other. It’s by doing that that you eventually defeat the huge obstacles. It’s nicknamed The Taming Power of the Small. So we got it because it was not only what I was doing and it was the journal entry he read, but also Lorri, my wife, her nickname is “The Small.” So it was something that sort of tied all three of us together.

INKED: What were the other tattoos you guys got together?

DAMIEN ECHOLS: One was a skeleton key because for me, when I was a child, I thought that a skeleton key could literally open any door. So that if you ever got your hands on a skeleton key, you’d be almost unstoppable—no barrier could hold you back. It seemed like an incredibly magical thing. For me now, that’s still what it represents. That one we did simultaneously. He was in L.A. and I was in New York and we were on the phone at the same time both sending each other photographs back and forth, keeping track on the progress and everything else. I was at a shop on Franklin Street called Majestic Tattoo and there was a guy named Alejandro Lopez that worked there. He only worked there for a few weeks. … Now anytime I want something, he’ll come to my apartmen
To really join the cult one must seal the deal with blood. That seemingly random killing, without a real motive, but brutally, depraved, merciless, was Echols ticket into the cult. his initiation, the (sceleton)key to open doors.

“I went to Disneyland with Damien (Echols) of the West Memphis Three. He had just gotten out of jail. He wanted to see Disneyland so I took him. Afterwards we went and got tattoos together. That’s my way of documenting things in my life.” - Johnny Depp

Last edited by sotru; 11-03-2014 at 04:22 PM.
Old 11-03-2014, 04:49 PM   #6444
sotru

You know you're part of the exclusive club If one of holywoods most popular actors publicly proclaimes your innocence, and, your white wash is produced by HBO and the likes of Peter Jackson..

Quote:
Damien Echols, author, poet and aspiring tattoo artist, is one of the West Memphis Three who have been the subject of HBO’s documentary series Paradise Lost, and the documentary, West of Memphis, produced by Peter Jackson. Echols’ memoir, Life After Death, will be published this month by Blue Rider.
http://themoth.org/posts/storytellers/damien-echols
And once you're in the representin comes with the territory.
Blogs, magazines, will pick those signal-pics to show everyone who understands the symbolic language that the person is part of the network.

Last edited by sotru; 11-03-2014 at 05:14 PM.
Old 14-03-2014, 01:25 PM   #6445
ronisron

Exclamation Message for hunkahunka

To hunkahunka;

Received a message from my friend regarding Kurt Cobain being with The Melvins in Calgary following the show in Banff where you allegedly slipped the lyrics for Smells Like Teen Spirit, Come As You Are, and an article which essentially laid out the entire grunge movement. I did not tell my friend why I was asking for the info, but I told him the reason after he gave me the reply.

Cobain was NOT with The Melvins in Calgary for those 4 shows immediately following the Banff gig, or at any time when they were on tour with Beyond Possession. Would have remembered this if it happened, as he met Kurt a time or two in '88 or '89 in Seattle, and said that was the only time he encountered Cobain.

Your stretch of a story just got stretched to breaking. Had he said yes, I would have said yes. As it stands, it's a solid NO. Had it been yes, I still wouldn't have believed you anyway.
Old 15-03-2014, 04:07 AM   #6446
wwiikkdd

WHY are those Memphis '3' getting brought up again? To derail. START your own thread for them and that long ago S O L D out demonic Depp character.

"Thus heaven I've forfeited; I know it full well; My soul, once true to God; Is chosen for hell." (Marx & Satan, Richard Wurmbrand,   "You are seething with hate, mate. who are you kidding?"~~seanx
wwiikkdd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-03-2014, 01:35 PM   #6447
ronisron

Quote:
Originally Posted by wwiikkdd View Post
WHY are those Memphis '3' getting brought up again? To derail. START your own thread for them and that long ago S O L D out demonic Depp character.
I already did, and your reason is why. I copied the above two articles over to that thread. It seems folks are not content to let this lie as -

"Courtney set this up. Mr Devitt is most likely the trigger man/clean up stooge. The investigating detective was corrupt. The assistant coroner who did the autopsy had a previous relationship with Courtney. Courtney has attempted to kill Kurt herself on at least two occasions prior to the actual event."
Old 17-03-2014, 11:21 PM   #6448
sotru

Quote:
Originally Posted by wwiikkdd View Post
You're pretty hard on a new "contributor" (we'll see bout that)

All i did was to show how Depp's M3 Buddy is connected to the satanic brotherhood. He tells you himself throwing the right signs and through his, well documented, childhood history, his statements/interviews, and also the circles he now moves in. Basic understanding + a little research will show you that he's a satanist. (or occultist for those who think there's a REAL difference)
And, in my view, the murder was no random incident but an initiation ritual/test. That's my opinion, that's what i posted.

my intention is not to derail this thread, of which i'm not only a long time follower/lurker, but also regard as a treachure of information/leads/links i often use in my own research.

And no, i won't start my own thread about that M3 fucker as it's neither worth it nor important enough to do so. Same goes for Johnny. who, btw, didn't sell out. he was born into this, grew up with/in it, groomed as a child. (trained/programmed)
You don't get this big if you're not from the right blood, you see. Can't tell you what offshot from what line he is but he certainly is bloodline. part of him has native american blood which in illuminati witchcraft seems to be regarded to be of "magical powers" (over generations practised/developed certain occult abilities, passed down from parents to their offspring) one meaning of the monarch butterfly symbol is to symbolize excately this process. multi generational satanism/occultism powers - dissociation/mk abilities.

If i'd be as harsh on you as you were on me i'd say you stating depp sold out is a skin deep standart response used to emphasis the "importants" of money (smokescreen) and hide the (real) importance of bloodline.

but i'm not, for the simple reason that i'm a long time follower of this thread. the result being that i've read enough posts of you to know you possess a very good understanding of the themes discussed in this thread.

Last edited by sotru; 17-03-2014 at 11:26 PM.
Old 18-03-2014, 01:48 AM   #6449
ronisron

Quote:
Originally Posted by sotru View Post
You're pretty hard on a new "contributor" (we'll see bout that)

All i did was to show how Depp's M3 Buddy is connected to the satanic brotherhood. He tells you himself throwing the right signs and through his, well documented, childhood history, his statements/interviews, and also the circles he now moves in. Basic understanding + a little research will show you that he's a satanist. (or occultist for those who think there's a REAL difference)
And, in my view, the murder was no random incident but an initiation ritual/test. That's my opinion, that's what i posted.

my intention is not to derail this thread, of which i'm not only a long time follower/lurker, but also regard as a treachure of information/leads/links i often use in my own research.

And no, i won't start my own thread about that M3 fucker as it's neither worth it nor important enough to do so. Same goes for Johnny. who, btw, didn't sell out. he was born into this, grew up with/in it, groomed as a child. (trained/programmed)
You don't get this big if you're not from the right blood, you see. Can't tell you what offshot from what line he is but he certainly is bloodline. part of him has native american blood which in illuminati witchcraft seems to be regarded to be of "magical powers" (over generations practised/developed certain occult abilities, passed down from parents to their offspring) one meaning of the monarch butterfly symbol is to symbolize excately this process. multi generational satanism/occultism powers - dissociation/mk abilities.

If i'd be as harsh on you as you were on me i'd say you stating depp sold out is a skin deep standart response used to emphasis the "importants" of money (smokescreen) and hide the (real) importance of bloodline.

but i'm not, for the simple reason that i'm a long time follower of this thread. the result being that i've read enough posts of you to know you possess a very good understanding of the themes discussed in this thread.
I already started a new thread about the WM3, and I took the liberty of posting your above two contributions over there. By all means if you have any more about Echols, Depp, any of them, if you could post it there as well as here, that would be great. It's a fascinating subject.
Old 19-03-2014, 07:58 PM   #6450
greydove

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V3EMjPu-Yws

Interesting perspective starts at 2:29

Last edited by greydove; 19-03-2014 at 07:58 PM.
greydove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-03-2014, 12:18 PM   #6451
sweetangel

Default Sanpaku

Quote:
Originally Posted by sotru View Post
Not with Cobains death but with the overall theme of the thread. elite networks, mind control, satanism, entertainment industrie, and all the other pieces of the bigger picture that have been covered in this thread.

Echols and Depp are pretty tight.

Here's an interesting interview wich Echols for a tatoo mag:
http://www.inkedmag.com/articles/qa-damien-echols/

To really join the cult one must seal the deal with blood. That seemingly random killing, without a real motive, but brutally, depraved, merciless, was Echols ticket into the cult. his initiation, the (sceleton)key to open doors.

“I went to Disneyland with Damien (Echols) of the West Memphis Three. He had just gotten out of jail. He wanted to see Disneyland so I took him. Afterwards we went and got tattoos together. That’s my way of documenting things in my life.” - Johnny Depp
Echols has one of the worst case of sanpaku eyes I've ever seen!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sanpaku

His eyes betray who he really is.

"In the age of information
ignorance is a choice"

Last edited by sweetangel; 20-03-2014 at 12:20 PM.
sweetangel is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 20-03-2014, 10:26 PM   #6452
hayed joe

Amazingly, the police find nothing new!

http://blogs.seattletimes.com/today/...-new-findings/

Quote:
A recent re-examination of the investigation into the suicide of rock legend Kurt Cobain nearly 20 years ago uncovered undeveloped photos of the death scene but nothing that changed the findings, Seattle police say.In anticipation of the April 5 anniversary, a Seattle police cold-case detective recently took another look at the case file, according to police spokeswoman Renee Witt. However, she said there were no new findings and the case is not being re-opened, contrary to some media reports.

The detective “dug up the files and had another look, and there was nothing new,” said Witt.

The detective found rolls of undeveloped film, were developed and showed the scene of Cobain’s suicide, said Witt. She called the new photos “underwhelming.”

Witt said police plan to release some of the new photographs and will answer questions on the anniversary of Cobain’s death.

The 27-year-old Nirvana singer and guitarist was found dead of a shotgun wound with a shotgun across his body in his home on Lake Washington Boulevard on April 8, 1994. Gary Smith, an electrician who found the body, said that he found a suicide note that ended with “I love you, I love you.”

The police investigation determined that Cobain had committed suicide three days before, on April 5. Despite that finding, there are some who have theorized the troubled Nirvana frontman had been murdered.

According to police reports released shortly after Cobain’s death, he purchased a shotgun, fled a drug-treatment facility, fought with his wife, Courtney Love, and threatened to kill himself in his last weeks.

A month earlier, Cobain was hospitalized in Rome, where he spent four days recovering after lapsing into a coma from a combination of sedatives and alcohol.

On the evening of March 18, police responded to a call from the home of Cobain and Love. When police arrived, Love told them Cobain had locked himself in a room and was going to kill himself, according to the reports. She said he had a gun in the room.

Cobain told police he had locked himself in the room to stay away from Love, police said. He said he was not suicidal, and he didn’t want to hurt himself.

Officers said that as they questioned Love further, she told them she had not actually seen Cobain with a weapon and he had not said he was going to kill himself, according to police. But police found four guns and 25 boxes of ammunition, as well as quantities of an unknown medication.

Because the dispute was limited to verbal exchanges, police made no arrests. Cobain then left the residence, the police report said.

“Due to the volatile situation with the threat of suicide and the recovery of unknown medication, the weapons and the bottle of pills were placed into custody,” police reported.
Move along here! Nothing to see! Dum da dum da dum!
Old 21-03-2014, 12:56 PM   #6453
ronisron

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayed joe View Post
Amazingly, the police find nothing new!

http://blogs.seattletimes.com/today/...-new-findings/

Move along here! Nothing to see! Dum da dum da dum!
Why even mention it then? Ridiculous... they won't find anything new, if they couldn't piece it together @ 20 years ago, they won't now. Courtney tried to do him in 3 times previously that we can see. In early '93, while Kurt was nodding out on heroin, Courtney shoved Tylenol 3's (codeiene) Diazepam (valium) and Buprenorphine (oxycodone) into his mouth, then called 9/11 saying he was OD'ing. Police asked her why she tried to "revive" him with more depressants..... nothing came of it. Prior to Kurt's OD in Rome, Courtney did an interview where she was swigging champagne and swallowing Rohypnol -- it was her prescription that Kurt OD'd on. It's tasteless, and dissolves in liquid, which is why it's ideal for date rapists. Kurt was found fully dressed, in a chair, with a bleeding nose and a wad of cash in his hand. Then the incident where Courtney called 9/11 saying Kurt was holed up in a room with a gun threatening suicide. The cops come, find a deranged Courtney and a calm Cobain locked in a room, without a gun, saying he wanted to get away from her. Courtney followed him to LA when he was in rehab, and he took off. He's then found dead a few days later, in what looks like an entirely staged scene. He had fresh track marks in his right and left arm, one in each. He was left handed. The shotgun was purchased for Kurt by his friend, "for protection".

Trent Reznor said she was evil. Her first husband said he probably would have wound up with a shotgun in his mouth as well, and that she constantly threatened him with violence and that she was able to get people to do it for her. Julian Cope said she was psychotic.... on and on.

Courtney arranged it. The Devitt character was involved in the staging of it, if not the actual murder. A former "associate" of Courtney's was the coroner who performed the autopsy. One of the lead detectives was found to be dealing drugs and taking payoffs a few years later.

This case sucks. Bottom line, he's dead. But really , Courtney is too. She lives in hell.
Old 22-03-2014, 07:36 PM   #6454
wendypeace27

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=edNMlKCgAxo

This is a clip from the 2011 season of Dr. Rob Spirits and the Super Natural hosted by Dr. Rob Cissna with Bill O'Brien and the Ghost of Kurt Cobain. Kurt talks about his death and if it was murder or suicide, He discusses his Daughter, Courtney Love, and events in the future.
wendypeace27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2014, 05:40 PM   #6455
unlockthepower

http://dollarvigilante.com/blog/2014...market-lo.html
Old 05-04-2014, 06:39 PM   #6456
sonofamalek

kurt was mind controlled...you know most of Nirvana's songs were "special" in that way.
sonofamalek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2014, 01:05 PM   #6457
ronisron

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IROv4dE_p_E

Soaked in Bleach trailer. This is a docufilm made by Tom Grant about who he feels did the killing and why. Looks great. The other night, Nirvana was inducted into the Rock N Roll Hall Of fame, and watching the highlights was uncomfortable to say the least. Courtney Love and Dave Grohl onstage together.... one has their hands all over his death, and one has profited immeasurably in terms of financial and musical success for looking the other way. It must be nice to live a lie.