Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Political Manipulation / Cover-Ups / False Flags
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 19-10-2013, 08:06 PM   #5781
13thsign

Default THE theme is surveillance

I have read damn near this whole thread and contributed a lot of my own personal info where I thought it fit, and I think the two themes at the heart of the Cobain matter are:

I AM WATCHING YOU

I AM FEEDING OFF YOU

A lot of these stories from this thread (Altamont, for example) appear to me to be the stage ritual for something else. What else, I don't know for sure. Or like, the death of Jim Morrison. That was a stage ritual to effect something else. So was the death of Cobain. The two main points of his death were, in my opinion, "I am watching you" and "I am feeding off you and will continue to do so in perpetuity."
These messages, for some reason, involve death rituals.

I'm not going to post any excerpts of what Leonard Lake & Charles Ng did because I find it too upsetting, but I think their case is another good example of this ritual that Cobain was run through. The surveillance, torture, taking pictures, snuff films, etc. And inspired by a work of "fiction" by John Fowles, who also authored The Magus. The Magus is another one that makes me want to puke, but also accurately describes this general mess.

Quote:
The Magus
Nicholas is gradually drawn into Conchis's psychological games, his paradoxical views on life, his mysterious persona, and his eccentric masques. At first, these various aspects of what the novel terms the "godgame" seem to Nicholas to be a joke, but, as they grow more elaborate and intense, Nicholas's ability to determine what is real and what is artifice vanishes. Against his will and knowledge, he becomes a performer in the godgame. Eventually, Nicholas realises that the re-enactments of the Nazi occupation, the absurd playlets after de Sade, and the obscene parodies of Greek myths are not about Conchis's life, but his own.
13thsign is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-10-2013, 01:46 PM   #5782
hunkahunka

Quote:
Originally Posted by 13thsign View Post
I have read damn near this whole thread and contributed a lot of my own personal info where I thought it fit, and I think the two themes at the heart of the Cobain matter are:

I AM WATCHING YOU

I AM FEEDING OFF YOU

Consider a Richard Kuklinski or Roy DeMeo type who went from 'mob hitman' to 'serial killer' in the semantics of his having finally been caught.
What would be the first thing which a good professional killer would do once given an assigned target? If it were a real pro , the first thing he would do, before even agreeing to the job, is to try to find out as much as possible about his prey. What does it eat, where does it eat, where does it live, when is it awake, when does it sleep, where does it sleep, where does it go, at what time? How dangerous a target is it? Of course the hired killer would try to get as much of this information as possible from the person hiring him. IF that info were unavailable, he might tell the person offering him the job that he needed some time to stake out his target.
Time permitting of course.
Even after agreeing to it, a professional would first confirm that all of the information provided him on the prey was true. So he'd stake the victim out.
He'd be watching the victim.
So what's the difference between him and an intelligence agency 'asset' gathering information, watching someone, and then silencing them.
Or are they often one and the same? Did Kuklinsky kill some his victims, time permitting, for the NSA/CIA etc.? Is there even any difference between 'the mob' and the NSA/CIA now? One can imagine a scenario where the hired killer decides he may as well make some extra money on top of whatever he's being paid, and at the same time disguise the hit as a robbery or a setup. Kuklinski probably started out just stealing the wallets and cars etc. of his victims. Later , he would do things like find out what business the victim was in, and then offer to sell them a stolen truckload of whatever it was they liked or dealt in, for dirt cheap. He'd tell the intended victim it would be a cash up front deal, and that there would be no time to sit around counting the money, so it had better be in a bag or in a suitcase in neatly divided stacks of countable bills. So his victims often had a big wad of cash on them , or stacked bills in rubber bands in a bag, or suitcase full of cash
in neat stacks. He'd be condescending , as though he were doing the victim a favor in even allowing them to buy his stuff from him. He'd imply that it could be the first of many deals, but only if the victim passed muster, etc.

Maybe Kuklinsky would tell them that in order to for them to meet him to to do the deal, everything had to be secret. To tell no one where they were going, to do it at time when people knew they were usually some place else and thought they were there. "Create an alibi to cover your tracks, in case they try to investigate this stolen shipment. When you go, make sure no one sees you leave. Take a circuitous , confusing route driving there" etc.

Maybe Kuklinsky would tell them that he or his friends would be watching, and if he found out that they had screwed up on following any of his instructions perfectly, the deal was off. Not only was the deal off, but he was going to
be very upset with them.

Bear in mind that a lot of Kuklinski's victims would have been in debt already, scared, and desperate
to make a lot of money fast in order to pay off those debts. Kuklinsky knew this.

So often the victims would meet him secretly ,with a load of cash on them, in a remote or hidden place where there were no witnesses, and walk right into his trap. So Kuklinsky was probably getting a double payday on some of these hits. Considered himself pretty clever.

Maybe he started going into business for himself in the end. Maybe some of his later victims were not 'classified' , and as such came under serious investigation.

Last edited by hunkahunka; 20-10-2013 at 06:13 PM.
hunkahunka is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 20-10-2013, 02:47 PM   #5783
hunkahunka

Just had a an insight into how the hitman may figure unto this sentimental
Grateful Dead fable

First, read it again, then read a more realistic 'Grateful Dead'
assassin version of it, which comes later. Here it is, the original
version:

Quote:
Grateful Jews: A Trip To The Grateful Dead's Sacred Origins

Every version of the tale is different, but certain elements persist: A wanderer encounters somebody disrespecting a corpse that, in life, had not paid its debts. Outraged by this behavior, the wanderer pays off the man’s debts, and then continues his wandering. Down the road, he faces hardships of his own, and is only saved by a travelling companion -- a stranger -- who helps him avoid disaster. In the end, the stranger reveals himself to be the spirit of the body who was redeemed at the beginning of the tale.

The grateful dead.

"You can’t get more Jewish than that," Yaakov Dov Miller says.

Since every version of the tale is different, but certain elements persist,
allow me to persist in putting this bullshit in proper context , with my own version of the tale:

Quote:
A Trip To The Grateful Dead's Origins

Every version of the tale is different, but certain elements persist:

A rich man is unpopular. Hes' made some enemies. He has some unpaid debts, both financially and socially.
The rich man is missing . His car is gone, his house is looted. Everything of value he ever had is gone. Expensive jewels, etc. The killer got everything that he owned , and more than the rich man had ever owed. His corpse is found a long time after he's gone missing.

The killer encounters somebody disrespecting the corpse of the man, who in life, had not paid his debts and had made some enemies. The killer(s) track down several of the man's enemies and other small debts that the man had owed. The killer pays off all of the man’s small debts, telling them simultaneously that the dead man had not been such a bad guy, that the rich man had always wanted to make amends with them etc.

The killer makes a lot of new friends in the process, finds the whole thing quite spiritual, and then continues his wandering.

Down the road, the killer faces hardships of his own, and is saved by a man -- who helps him avoid disaster (jail). The man that he meets, who helps him out, turns out to be one of the old enemies of the man that he has killed. The man reveals himself to be the one who will pay him for killing the rich man and reveals himself to be the one who makes sure that killer will never go to jail for it, and tells the killer that he has done the right thing. So, in the end, the killer is saved by spirit of the body who was redeemed at the beginning of the tale.

So the killer (hitman) doesn't have to feel guilty about killing anyone, because in killing them , he's really doing them a spiritual favor. He's paying the man's debts for him and 'redeeming him'. In the end, the wicked people that hitmen kill are always grateful that they have been killed. The grateful dead.

"You can’t get more Jewish than that," Yaakov Dov Miller says.

Last edited by hunkahunka; 20-10-2013 at 09:47 PM.
Old 20-10-2013, 05:41 PM   #5784
hunkahunka

They say there is big money in religion, in dealings with people's souls.

The Grateful Dead gatherings may have been almost like spiritual rallies
for the damned. Consider how many of the people in attendance were
former/active mercenary soldiers, black-ops killers, hit men, mobsters, etc.
Then you find a band (a cult, really) whose message is that the dead (your
body count) are grateful to you. You and the other killers can party together,
among soul mates, etc., until all is forgotten. So what you are looking at with
the numbers above may be something akin to the type of crowds and money
that a Jerry Fallwell or Billy Graham can rake in.
Jerry Garcia beatified as spiritual leader.

Be-a-ti-fied.

Hence the popular term of the era, 'the beatniks'.

'The Beatles"

the beat journalists

'the beat' generation.

All of them caught up in the same pyramid scheme art collecting/buying.
The same occult milieu.

Burroughs. Ginsberg, Kerouac, Kesey, the Grateful Dead, Hunter Thompson, the Dada crowd,
maybe even including the whole Max's Kansas City crowd
(Andy Warhol, Dali etc.) The Beatles, the Stones.

It was always all about intrigue, and mystique. The cliques, the deliberately
extreme snobbery of it all and secret meanings and secret codewords and 'in jokes' and mysterious sources of wealth and prestige etc. Art crowd Avant Garde 'collectors' crap pyramid schemes,
insurance jobs, secret society hand shakes and hand symbols, drug deals , and of course the secret assassinations
and coverups and obscure literary/occult references and death cult rituals and gay sex
magik and rock music involved in all of it. All washed down with a heavy bohemian mixture of drugs and booze.
Now its all getting a lot less mysterious, a lot less glamorous.

Last edited by hunkahunka; 21-10-2013 at 03:37 AM.
Old 20-10-2013, 10:44 PM   #5785
hunkahunka

More Gus Van Santishness here

Warhol was a filmmaker.
He directed more than 60 films, ranging from shorts to exercises in tedium lasting 25 hours. “****” (pronounced “four stars”) was an experimental film from 1967 that lasted over a day, and included three projectors aligned side-by-side to create a massively wide image. It was only screened once, and then the footage was disassembled and re-cut into 10 feature-length films.
In a similar vein are “Sleep” (1963), a five-hour-long silent film of a man sleeping, and “Empire” (1964), an eight-hour film that is just one continuous, static shot of the Empire State Building, from dusk to dawn. He also directed a segment of “Saturday Night Live.” Several of Warhol’s films will play in the exhibit at the IMA, as well as a selection of Warhol’s screen tests, and his 1964 film, “Soap Opera.”

Last edited by hunkahunka; 20-10-2013 at 11:21 PM.
Old 21-10-2013, 02:47 AM   #5786
greydove

music industry rat lines:

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/buster/...x-claim-657409

http://aangirfan.blogspot.com/2013/1...d-ontario.html

greydove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-10-2013, 05:19 AM   #5787
hunkahunka

Jimmy Savile NHS abuse probe: 'Up to 30' hospitals involved

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-24520001

http://www.kirkbridebuildings.com/fo...php?f=41&t=941

stay tuned

Last edited by hunkahunka; 21-10-2013 at 05:20 AM.
Old 21-10-2013, 04:56 PM   #5788
hunkahunka

Have to wonder if Savile is connected to all of this.
Occultist coven 'serial killer' Fred West purportedly 'hung himself in prison',
before he could stand trial.
But before his death , he confessed a great deal to a woman
who had taken to visiting him in prison and taking his phone calls
from prison. When the woman was called as a witness in his accomplice wife Rosemary West's trial, the woman suddenly had a stroke , which left her partially paralyzed.

Before his death, Fred West revealed to the woman ( Janet Leach) that he had also been involved in slaughtering and bleeding children after hanging them upside down in
a barn. (That is how meat is prepared.) The children were taken
from institutions (presumably orphanages and hospitals for the disabled etc.) :

I was Fred West's confessor:

Remarkable story of serial killer's confidante

Until she was catapulted into the middle of the most horrific murder story of the 20th century, Janet Leach's toughest daily decision was what to give her five kids for tea.

Over 10 astonishing months, the 39-year-old divorcee volunteered, unpaid, to spend more than 400 hours in a remand cell with mass murderer Fred West. Often there was just the two of them.

It was a chilling encounter that was to have a huge impact on both Janet's life and my own.

I was reporting on the horrific events at 25 Cromwell Street, Gloucester, for the Daily Mirror. And from the hundreds of journalists covering the case and the trial of Rose West, Janet only ever spoke to me. We have remained good friends ever since.

And now in tomorrow's ITV1 drama Appropriate Adult, the terrible cost of her involvement with the notorious serial killer - and my own close connection to her - is shown for the very first time.

The film, which stars The Wire's Dominic West (as Fred), Oscar-nominated Emily Watson (Janet) and Stanley Townsend (as myself), does not dwell on the murders which horrified the world.

Instead, it focuses on Janet's struggle to do her job, care for her children and cope with the terrible secrets that Fred burdened her with.

Back in February 1994, Liverpool-born Janet was living in Gloucester and doing social work. As part of her job she had become an Appropriate Adult - someone who could be called upon by the police to sit in on their interviews with youngsters who were not represented by a parent, for whatever reason, to see there was fair play.

It was on February 25 that she got the call that was to turn her world upside down. Instead of sitting with a young offender, Janet found herself in a prison cell facing a 52-year-old man with learning difficulties - Fred West.

She spent hours alone with him before police arrived to interview him. And as he grew to trust her, Fred bared his soul.

He revealed a sickening catalogue of horrors that had taken place at his terraced home in Cromwell Street where he lived with his wife Rose, now serving life for 10 murders.

Astonishingly, as he unburdened his evil deeds during their conversations in Birmingham's Winson Green Prison, Fred fell in love with Janet.

Apparently she reminded him of his "only true love", nanny Anna McFall - who he had got pregnant and who was another of his victims. He later identified the field where she was buried.

Janet said: "Anna had been another of Fred's lovers, befriended when he was married to his first wife Rena. Fred talked about lots of girls and lots of affairs. But this one was different.

"His eyes shone when he spoke about Anna. He said that making love to her was the best thing that had ever happened to him and that if Anna had lived, he would be with her still.

"He always denied killing Anna. He told me this long story about how Rena and another man had 'taken her up the field and got rid of her'.

"I didn't believe him for a minute. How, then, did he know where she was buried?"

The gruesome, inhuman details about Fred's years of murder and torture that Janet was forced to listen to were not confined to their meetings in prison. He would phone her at her home four times a week. He even wrote to her from the cell where he hanged himself before he could be brought to trial.

Janet said: "Fred would tell me these horrible things as if he was discussing the weather."

One scene in Appropriate Adult recalls the time when I went with her to a deserted barn outside Gloucester where Fred had claimed there could be as many as 20 more victims buried.

She told me that Fred had boasted: "We used to go round to children's homes for some of them. We would give them a good time and they all enjoyed the sex. We used to tie them up. Some suffocated, we did not mean to kill them but we did.

"Some were hung up like pigs and their throats were slit. There was blood everywhere. We used to hang them up and leave them there."

Fred told her he was prepared to take the rap for Rose but claimed he was innocent of many of the murders. He believed he would walk free - and live with Janet in a caravan.

Sickened, Janet unburdened herself by talking to the Daily Mirror. She had been told she would not be called as a witness and that we could not publish anything from the interviews until after the trial.

But all that changed at Winchester crown court in the closing hours of Rose's trial. The prosecution decided that Janet must give evidence to counter a defence move to show Fred was the main instigator.

The ordeal proved too much. As she was cross-examined about her arrangement with the Mirror she collapsed and was taken to hospital, unable to speak. A stroke had left her temporarily paralysed.

For months Janet had carried the burden alone and now she had paid a terrible price. Up until Fred's suicide, she had regarded his sick secrets to be as private as the priest's confessional because "he told me the truth would come out at the trial". Now she told the police.

Janet, now 56, said at the time: "I could not cope with the things he was telling me... but I felt I had to carry it through even though I hated it.

"I wanted to get the bottom of how many victims there were for the sake of the families.

"I could not bear the thought that there was a child buried out there who would not be discovered because I had not listened to what he had to say. I will be haunted for ever by the things he told me. Now I wish I had never taken that 4pm phone call from the police.

"He did tell tales - some hard to believe. But you could not dismiss anything he said because the graves that were discovered were on his information alone."

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news...#ixzz2iN4PLp2G

anyone care to help research any Savile connections to this?
My theory is that Fred West could have been part of the same
cult involving Savile and Peter Sutcliffe. Sutcliffe and West would
have been fall guys.
Were any of Saviles hospital haunts near Gloucester?
What was the time frame of the Fred West stuff in relation to the Savile/Yorkshire Ripper stuff? Were any of the Ripper (Peter Sutcliffe)
murders near areas that Fred West may have been around? Inquiring minds want to know.
Will someone out there please help with this?

Last edited by hunkahunka; 22-10-2013 at 02:29 PM.
Old 21-10-2013, 05:46 PM   #5789
hunkahunka

Mojo Rising

Intentionally contrasting images from 1967 magazine stand

In the first image appear the brave soldier astronauts. Sober and reflective and intellectual, planning their journey.

In the second image appear the Beatles (the Beatniks) , out of their minds on drugs, planning their journey

The soldiers vs. the peaceniks. Respectable vs. disgusting.

Roll up. We're off on a mystery tour. (roll up = marijuana connotation)

Peace protesters equate with hippies, drugs, Beatles, mania, degeneracy.

Mania= mental illness.

Belief in the fake moon hoax : noble.
Opposition to a brutal foreign war: mental illness

Seeing the bigger picture: priceless

Last edited by hunkahunka; 22-10-2013 at 05:26 PM.
Old 21-10-2013, 09:11 PM   #5790
hunkahunka

Solomon was a wizard?

wizard (n.) Look up wizard at Dictionary.com
mid-15c., "philosopher, sage," from Middle English wys "wise" (see wise (adj.)) + -ard. Cf. Lithuanian zynyste "magic," zynys "sorcerer," zyne "witch," all from zinoti "to know." The ground sense is perhaps "to know the future." The meaning "one with magical power" did not emerge distinctly until c.1550, the distinction between philosophy and magic being blurred in the Middle Ages. As a slang word meaning "excellent" it is recorded from 1922.

Could Wise King Solomon really mean Wizard King Solomon or male witch?
Zionist Witch Solomon?

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunkahunka View Post

Wilde's gay porn and bondage shop in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada. Building contains businesses named after two founding members of the OTO/Order of the Golden Dawn: Oscar Wilde and Ai Aziz(aka Max Theon) . Upstairs in the center of Wilde's is a membership-only gay porn store (video peep shows) There is also a large secret gay bath house in back of this property, unmarked. (Aziz & Company sells imported clothing from India, and is known as a retail front for Indian hashish imports) Note the pink triangles and the occult ritual masks.

Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn logo(with inverted pink triangle)

Also note the reflected image present in the above Seal of Solomon.

and here:

and here:

Last edited by hunkahunka; 21-10-2013 at 09:12 PM.
Old 21-10-2013, 09:35 PM   #5791
hunkahunka

King Solomon: The Most Powerful Wizard of the 10th Century

http://ritualminds.wordpress.com/201...0th-century-4/
Old 21-10-2013, 09:51 PM   #5792
hunkahunka

the image above is interesting in how it resembles a ship at sea, reflected in the water below,
with the bottom of the ship hidden beneath the water. Though it is hidden , it is still there, even if you cannot see it.

Quote:
The phrase surrounding the oroboros in the above image is ‘Quod Superius Macroprosopus, Quod Inferius Microprosopus.’ It is equivalent to the Latin phrase ‘Quod superius sicut quot inferius’ which means ‘As above, so below.’

So much symbolism actually pertains to mathematics, compasses, compass roses, charts , astronomy, alchemical secrets, blood chemistry, brain altering rituals etc.

For example:

Quote:

The Celtic cross, which is an ancient and sacred symbol, with which most people are familiar, appears to be a representation of an ancient instrument that was used by our ancestors as far back as Neolithic times. I believe that it was what the Ancient Egyptians and Phoenicians used to survey their buildings and navigate the oceans of the world. Despite the discovery of cocaine in some of the Egyptian Mummies, it has been argued, in august and academic circles, that it was impossible for them or the Phoenicians to have crossed the Atlantic in prehistory, because of their inability to navigate.

Thor Heyderhal scotched the concept that their boats were incapable with his Ra expedition. I am about to collapse the final argument, by proving that they could navigate and had the instrument to do it

http://www.world-mysteries.com/sar_5.htm

Last edited by hunkahunka; 21-10-2013 at 10:39 PM.
Old 21-10-2013, 10:29 PM   #5793
hunkahunka

Celtic cross located at Thessaloniki Greece

Templar Cross (Portugal)
Old 21-10-2013, 11:51 PM   #5794
joaquinatruth

http://m.spin.com/articles/nirvana-c...the-punk-rock/

From Spin, 10/93:

Cobain refers to Conde Nast, which publishes the magazine, as "a bunch of right-wing, high-fashion, Christian Satanists. They have the power to eliminate anything that threatens them."
joaquinatruth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-10-2013, 12:24 AM   #5795
joaquinatruth

From "Love Kills: The Assasination of Kurt Cobain", Hank Harrison (you can read the whole PDF online). Jack Sarfatti, CIA asset/physicist/friend of Hank Harrison, happens to be at the same cafe where Courtney and Hank share a coffee outside of Slims nightclub in SF where Hole was playing in 1993.

I knew she was in a big-time career mode. I saw her band “Hole” in San Francisco at Slim’s Club in November 1993, right around the time In Utero came out. Hole was terrific (the opposite of sucks) not third-stream jazz, not Bartok, more brat-rox you know, but she seemed healthy in late 1993. Then rumors started following her again after the March 1994 Rome incident. Excesses of booze and pills were common in the reports. She was dating at least two other guys.
She told the media two years later she was afraid of me, but, if she was so afraid, why did she invite me back to Slim’s club the next day? Why did she get in a car with me, alone, on a rainy night, and go to the Cafe Trieste for coffee? Ten witnesses in- cluding the writer Kim Burrafato and the mad physicist Jack Sarfatti saw us there en- joying a hazelnut cappuccino.
Old 22-10-2013, 01:09 AM   #5796
joaquinatruth

More from the Hank Harrison book:

Courtney had a pal named Joe Cole who had a band that played occasionally in Palo Alto, so when she came down to see him she would conveniently drop in on us. After late 1984 or so, she also dropped in on her mentor Francie Marsun. Turns our Francie just moved to Sillycone Valley from Saint Francis Woods, in the city, to be closer to her rich S&M customers, which made it easy for Courtney and her pals, Elizabeth Peyton and Jennifer Finch to avoid the seedier side of the city when scoring skag. The southern proximity also made it easier for Courtney to crash for a night or two at Francie’s and pick up tips on how to destroy people.

Remember also that Courtney dedicated Hole’s second record, 'Live Through This' to Joe Cole who was murdered about an hour after talking to Courtney at a concert. I thought that was weird, you would think her record might be dedicated to her re- cently dead husband. The Joe Cole dedication is also ominous because, like Kristen Pfaff and Kurt, Joe died under suspicious circumstances, events indirectly related to Hole and Courtney Love. Did anybody ever look into the death of Joe Cole? The poor bastard was shot, presumably by gang bangers, in front of his West LA house where he lived with Henry Rollins.
Old 22-10-2013, 02:25 PM   #5797
hunkahunka

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunkahunka View Post
All of them caught up in the same pyramid scheme art collecting/buying.
The same occult milieu.

Burroughs. Ginsberg, Kerouac, Kesey, the Grateful Dead, Hunter Thompson, the Dada crowd,
maybe even including the whole Max's Kansas City crowd
(Andy Warhol, Dali etc.) The Beatles, the Stones.

It was always all about intrigue, and mystique. The cliques, the deliberately
extreme snobbery of it all and secret meanings and secret codewords and 'in jokes' and mysterious sources of wealth and prestige etc. Art crowd Avant Garde 'collectors' crap pyramid schemes,
insurance jobs, secret society hand shakes and hand symbols, drug deals , and of course the secret assassinations
and coverups and obscure literary/occult references and death cult rituals and gay sex
magik and rock music involved in all of it. All washed down with a heavy bohemian mixture of drugs and booze.
Now its all getting a lot less mysterious, a lot less glamorous.
Why am I not surprised when I find this stuff? Answer; the reason I go looking for it in the first place is because already something tells me it frigging exists:

Hunter S. Thompson Shotgun Art

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nr6sJG3Swqw

Hunter S. Thompson
Warren Zevon + Hunter S. Thompson Shotgun Painting , 1993

Last edited by hunkahunka; 22-10-2013 at 02:26 PM.
Old 22-10-2013, 06:55 PM   #5798
joaquinatruth

From "Courtney Love: The Real Story" by Poppy S. Brite

"In winter of 1990, Courtney began having long phone conversations with Dave Grohl, Nirvana's drummer and one of [Courtney's friend] Jennifer Finch's boyfriends. During one of their conversations, Courtney let slip that she had a crush on Kurt, whom she'd nicknamed "pixie meat". Dave told Courtney that Kurt liked her too, and that Kurt was miserable since his recent breakup with his girlfriend, Bikini Kill drummer Tobi Vail."

Courtney & Dave in cahoots as far back as winter 1990, a whole year before Kurt finally relented and "fell for" Courtney in Chicago of '91. 
Old 22-10-2013, 07:34 PM   #5799
joaquinatruth

Default Grunge rockers in drag

http://www.feelnumb.com/2011/03/02/n...asion-in-drag/

Not just Cobain forced to wear the ritual drag. Click the link above to view the disturbing pictures. If you research what's been going on with the rap industry and comedy as well, you'll see that there is a movement now against having to "wear the dress".

Nirvana MTV Live & Loud Hosts Anthony Kiedis And Flea Dress Up In Drag For The Occasion
ALICE IN CHAINS, BROMANCE, DAVE GROHL, KURT COBAIN, NIRVANA, RED HOT CHILI PEPPERS | 02. MAR, 2011 BY RAUL
COMMENTS
TAGS: ALICE IN CHAINS, ANTHONY KIEDIS, DAVE GROHL, FLEA, JERRY CANTRELL, KRIST NOVOSELIC, KURT COBAIN, NIRVANA, PEARL JAM, RED HOT CHILI PEPPERS, STONE GOSSARD
On Decemeber 13, 1993 Nirvana rehearsed and taped their MTV Live & Loud concert performance at Pier 48 in Seattle, Washington.  The concert aired on MTV for their 1993 New Year’s Eve special.  The hosts were Anthony Kiedis and Flea.  And that’s where these pictures of Anthony and Flea in drag with Dave Grohl and Krist Novoselic come from…

More backstage debauchery with Flea, Krist and Jerry Cantrell of Alice In Chains.

Cantrell fondles Flea’s breasts…

And Anthony givies us an upskirt shot…

Check out the video of Anthony & Flea in drag…

I don’t know what else to say besides, where was Kurt Cobain???

Pearl Jam’s Stone Gossard even joined in on the fun and sadly Gossard’s outfit might even be worse then Kiedis’ in this photo…
Old 22-10-2013, 09:08 PM   #5800
joaquinatruth

Default Beginnings of grunge...in Illinois

http://illinoisentertainer.com/2011/...y-soundgarden/

The real beginning of "grunge"? Subpop Records founder Bruce Pavitt and friends Kim Thayil and Hiro Yamamoto (Soundgarden) all graduated from Park Ridge, IL's alternative high school Active Learning Process School (along with Geffen A&R man Tom Zutaut and many other interesting folks), and decided to move out to the Seattle area in 1981 for music ventures. Seattle (like the Laurel Canyon) had not much of a club scene or music industry then. Pavitt immediately started a record store, Fallout, as well as started writing a Sub Pop column for The Rocket, and hosted an independent-label specialty show on KCMU. Pavitt then teamed up with Jonathan Poneman to start SubPop and release Soundgarden's first album, and had been involved with virtually every grunge artist from the region as the movement broke in the early 1990's.

Eddie Vedder is also originally from about an hour away, Evanston, IL. Tom Morello and Adam Jones from Tool both hail from nearby Libertyville, IL.

from article:

Thayil's family set up in Park Forest, which was a planned community built after World War II on the borders of Cook and Will counties. The community’s establishment of Rich Township High School (currently Rich East) would earn it an All-American City recognition in 1954. The school and village have produced an enviable roster, including actor Tom Berenger, Chicago Bulls three-pointer specialist Craig Hodges, Allman Brothers bassist Berry Oakley, playwright David Mamet, and three people who would light a match under Seattle music: Thayil, Yamamoto, and Sub Pop Records founder Bruce Pavitt. Hollywood High it weren’t, however.

“[Hiro and I] were in the same alternative/progressive part of Rich Township called A.L.P.S.,” he says, “which would stand for the Active Learning Process School. It was one of those schools – nowadays people think an alternative school is where problem students go as a last-ditch effort to resuscitate their academic career. But this is more like an experimental/progressive hippie school.” The kind where kids aren’t graded and they more or less do their own thing.

“Yeah,” Thayil continues. “It’s seminars and internships, or individual studies, which usually amounted to reading books, writing reports, and meeting with a facilitator. Bruce Pavitt was one of the first enrollees in that program, and years later his young siblings were close friends of mine.”

But Thayil and Yamamoto’s musical preferences didn’t jive with what was happening in the Midwest. Punk’s footholds were repeatedly recaptured by the police, jocks, cover bands, and the arcane restrictions of union contracts. Identity Crisis couldn’t rock without a clear path ahead.

“I was in a band who made a single on Cirkle Records,” he remembers, “but I don’t think we’re referenced [in the documentary You Weren't There] because we were way down in the south suburbs. But Cirkle had Epicycle from Evanston, The Imports from the University Of Chicago, I believe, and then Identity Crisis, from Park Forest. Everyone in our band was somehow related with dads and parents who worked out of the University Of Chicago, but we played only in suburban areas. We didn’t play the city. I don’t know if that was a function of age, or acclimating to the culture of the city, or the fact we weren’t in a union.”

On Seattle:

“It was a little more youth-oriented and there are a number of universities directly in the city that had communities around them that were somewhat vital,” he explains. “[An hour away] in Olympia, there’s a college called Evergreen State that was a progressive/alternative school like the high school Hiro, Bruce, and I attended. But anyway, there were a lot more all-ages gigs and venues for original bands. The bands weren’t all that great; there were a few pretty outstanding ones. But definitely a little more accessible in that regard. You didn’t have to join the union to play.”

Things appeared to happen pretty quickly in Seattle, and soon major-label signing binges touched off across the country. Soundgarden signed with A&M in 1989, the same year Alice In Chains joined Columbia. Nirvana joined DGC at Sonic Youth’s urging in 1990, and by then the trail had been picked up. Pearl Jam were inked by Epic weeks after anointing themselves Mookie Blaylock – after the New Jersey Nets’ point guard – and the Seattle binge was on. But those were some lean years, in a commercial sense, until ’89.