Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Political Manipulation / Cover-Ups / False Flags
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 19-07-2008, 10:29 PM   #321
mrguitarbear

Default Fish - Marillion albums

Fish as Harlequin

Misplaced Childhood album cover ( 1985 )

Script for a Jester's Tear ( 1983 )

Fugazi ( 1984 )
mrguitarbear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-07-2008, 10:37 PM   #322
mrguitarbear

Interesting song titles on the Fugazi album too :

Assassing - about metaphorical ( ? ) assassination.
Punch and Judy - about a man beating and then poisoning his wife.
Jigsaw
Emerald Lies
She-Chameleon
Incubus
Fugazi - about alcoholism and insanity.

The first two song titles bring to mind William Burroughs and Joan Volmer.

Last edited by mrguitarbear; 19-07-2008 at 10:40 PM.
Old 19-07-2008, 10:39 PM   #323
hunkahunka
Banned

The people we are seeing in Venice in these photos are our elite, of that there is no doubt. Their costumes alone
cost incredible amounts of money. Then there is travel from around the globe, and luxury accomodation, very costly , perennial, and ritualistic indulgence.

The people we are seeing in New Guinea in these photos are their elite, and it is the elite who traditionally eat
highest on the food chain. I look at the costumes and customs of these indigenous tribes and suspect that they draw continual influence
from all sources, and perhaps it was ancient European travellers who introduced them to cannibalism, and maybe this is
why their tribal costumes seem to mirror the European costumes

hunkahunka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2008, 02:25 AM   #324
amethyst
Inactive

Saw this today. Interesting tattoo on Meagan Fox.

It says:

"We will all laugh at gilded butterflys".
amethyst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2008, 12:15 PM   #325
bobthegoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by soulja View Post

avril lavigne making the sign of silence

here she draws a heart on a mirror

next one is weird

two different eye and hair colours symbolizing different personalities imo
also the emerald ring..

btw wasn't Mengele researching/doing the change of eye colour via torture ?

Also in the first pic isn't that a picture of a skull on the badge she's wearing?
bobthegoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2008, 12:22 PM   #326
soulja

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobthegoon View Post
Also in the first pic isn't that a picture of a skull on the badge she's wearing?
looks like it yea. Avril is seriously into skull imagery, her videos are full of it and if you do a image search on her every fourth pic or so will sport a skull.
soulja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2008, 12:23 PM   #327
mrguitarbear

David Bowie has eyes of different colours , supposedly because he was punched in the eye and it became paralysed so the pupil remained dilated.
Old 20-07-2008, 12:47 PM   #328
mrguitarbear

Quote:
looks like it yea. Avril is seriously into skull imagery, her videos are full of it and if you do a image search on her every fourth pic or so will sport a skull.
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...7&postcount=56

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...3&postcount=57

From the ' Which celebrities are victims of mindcontrol/sra ' thread :

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showt...t=28416&page=6
Old 20-07-2008, 12:54 PM   #329
mrguitarbear

Default Resident Evil

The Resident Evil computer game ( which features the Umberella Corporation ) has a puzzle in it where you have to place two gem eyes ( red and blue ) into a stone tiger's head. This puzzle features again in RE : Code Veronica if I remember correctly.
Old 20-07-2008, 01:14 PM   #330
mrguitarbear

Default Frances Farmer

Kurt Cobain named his daughter Frances Bean Cobain after the actress Frances Farmer ( 1913-1970 ) and Courtney Love got married to Kurt in one of Frances Farmer's old dresses.

Nirvana recorded ' Frances Farmer Will Have Her Revenge on Seattle ' and Culture Club ( i.e. Boy George ) recorded ' The Medal Song ' about her.
Old 20-07-2008, 01:17 PM   #331
mrguitarbear

Default Avril Lavigne

The picture of Avril with the different coloured eyes/hair is really weird , it freaks me out a bit.

BUT...

Is that a throne she is sitting it ? ( as in monarch... )
Old 20-07-2008, 01:28 PM   #332
soulja

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrguitarbear View Post
The picture of Avril with the different coloured eyes/hair is really weird , it freaks me out a bit.

BUT...

Is that a throne she is sitting it ? ( as in monarch... )
yea you'll see that alot with celebs, sitting on a throne, often with some red/golden colouring. i think it's more a symbol for telling us she's bloodline but you might be right and it's a play on monarch (as in MK). never looked at it from that angle tbh. btw keep it up man, great posts - enjoying the thread
Old 20-07-2008, 03:03 PM   #333
hunkahunka
Banned

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrguitarbear View Post
Kurt Cobain named his daughter Frances Bean Cobain after the actress Frances Farmer ( 1913-1970 ) and Courtney Love got married to Kurt in one of Frances Farmer's old dresses.

Nirvana recorded ' Frances Farmer Will Have Her Revenge on Seattle ' and Culture Club ( i.e. Boy George ) recorded ' The Medal Song ' about her.
I agree with you there . There are some who claim that Frances Bean was hnamed after a stripper friend of Kurt's and Courtneys, but that imo is just a cover story they used to dispel controversy.

I think Frances Farmer was either a successful or failed mind control project,
and heaven knows why Cobain would want his daughter named after her.
Maybe these lyrics to the song

'Frances Farmer Will Have Her Revenge on Seattle' hold the clue :; :

Quote:
It's so relieving
To know that you're leaving as soon as you get paid
It's so relaxing
To hear that you're asking wherever you get your way
It's so soothing
To know that you'll sue me, this is starting to sound the same

I miss the comfort in being sad [x3]

In her false witness, we hope you're still with us,
To see if they float or drown
Our favorite patient, a display of patience,
Disease-covered Puget Sound
She'll come back as fire, to burn all the liars,
And leave a blanket of ash on the ground

It's so relieving
To know that you're leaving as soon as you get paid
It's so relaxing
To know that you're asking wherever you get your way
It's so soothing
To know that you'll sue me, this is starting to sound the same

Did he want his daughter to exact some sort of revenge on the people
who did this MK trauma to Frances Farmer and himself? Was this Cobain's declaration
of war on the Illuminati? Cobain was dead six months after recording that song.

Last edited by hunkahunka; 20-07-2008 at 03:13 PM.
Old 20-07-2008, 03:37 PM   #334
soulja

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunkahunka View Post
I agree with you there . There are some who claim that Frances Bean was hnamed after a stripper friend of Kurt's and Courtneys, but that imo is just a cover story they used to dispel controversy.

I think Frances Farmer was either a successful or failed mind control project,
having read up on her a bit, i go for failed mk-project.

Quote:
Frances Elena Farmer (September 19, 1913 – August 1, 1970) was an American film, television and theater actress. She is perhaps better known for sensationalized and fictional accounts of her life, and especially her six-year involuntary commitment to a mental hospital. Farmer was the subject of three films, three books, and numerous songs and magazine articles.
Quote:
Arrest

On October 19, 1942, she was stopped by the police in Santa Monica for driving with her headlights on bright in the wartime blackout zone that affected most of the West Coast. Some reports say she was unable to produce a driver's license and was verbally abusive. The police suspected her of being drunk and she was jailed overnight. Farmer was fined $500 and given a 180-day suspended sentence. She immediately paid $250 and was put on probation.

By January 1943, she failed to pay the rest of the fine and a bench warrant was issued for her arrest. At almost the same time, a studio hairdresser filed an assault charge alleging that Farmer had dislocated her jaw on the set. The police traced Farmer to the Knickerbocker Hotel in Hollywood. Getting no answer, they entered her room with a pass key. They reportedly found her in bed (some stories include an episode involving the bathroom) and made her dress quickly. By all accounts, she did not surrender peacefully.

At her hearing the next morning, she behaved erratically. She claimed the police had violated her civil rights, demanded an attorney, and threw an inkwell at the judge. He immediately sentenced her to 180 days in jail. She knocked down a policeman and bruised another, along with a matron. She ran to a phone booth where she tried to call her attorney, but was subdued by the police. They physically carried her away as she shouted, “Have you ever had a broken heart?”

Newspaper reports gave sensationalized accounts of her arrest. [B]Through the efforts of her sister-in-law, a deputy sheriff in Los Angeles County, Farmer was transferred to the psychiatric ward of L.A. General Hospital. There she was diagnosed with "manic depressive psychosis"[/B].
Quote:
First hospitalization

Within days, having been sent to the San Fernando Valley and the Kimball Sanitarium in La Crescenta, Farmer was diagnosed with paranoid schizophrenia. She was given insulin shock therapy, a treatment then accepted as standard psychiatric procedure but later discredited. The side effects included intense nausea.

Her family later claimed they did not give their consent to the treatment, as documented in her sister's self-published book, Look Back in Love, and in court records. The sanitarium was a minimum-security facility. After about nine months, Farmer walked away one afternoon and went to her half-sister Rita's house over 20 miles (32 km) away. The pair called their mother in Seattle to complain about the insulin treatment.

Lillian Farmer traveled to California and began a lengthy legal battle to have guardianship of her daughter transferred from the state of California to her. Although several psychiatrists testified that Farmer needed further treatment, her mother prevailed. The two of them left Los Angeles by train on September 13, 1943.[1]
Quote:
Western State Hospital and later life

Farmer moved back in with her parents in West Seattle, but she and her mother fought bitterly. Within six months, Farmer physically attacked her mother. Her mother then had Frances Farmer committed to Western State Hospital at Steilacoom, Washington. There, Farmer sometimes received electro-convulsive shock treatment (ECT). Three months later, during the summer of 1944, she was pronounced "completely cured" and released.

While traveling with her father to visit at an aunt's ranch in Reno, Nevada, Farmer ran away. She spent time with a family who had picked her up hitchhiking, but she was eventually arrested for vagrancy in Antioch, California. Her arrest received wide publicity. Offers for help came in from across the country, but Farmer ignored them all. After a long stay with her aunt in Nevada, Farmer went back to her parents. At her mother's request, at age 32, Farmer was recommitted to Western State Hospital in May 1945 and remained there almost five years, with the exception of a brief parole in 1946.
Quote:
Sensationalized accounts

In the years following Farmer's death in 1970, her treatment at Western State was the subject of serious discussion and wild speculation. Kenneth Anger included a chapter relating her breakdown in Hollywood Babylon. Farmer's ghostwritten, posthumously published autobiography Will There Really Be A Morning described a brutal incarceration. It claimed Farmer had been brutalized and mistreated in numerous ways. Some of the claims included being forced to eat her own feces and act as a sex slave for male doctors and orderlies. Farmer's ghostwriter and friend Jean Ratcliffe later admitted she had written the version to be marketable and saleable.

In 1978, Seattle film reviewer William Arnold published Shadowland, which for the first time alleged that Farmer had been the subject of a transorbital lobotomy. Scenes of Farmer being subjected to this lobotomy procedure were part of the 1982 film Frances, which had initially been planned as an adaptation of Shadowland, though its producers ultimately reneged on their agreement with Arnold.[1] During a court case against Brooksfilms (the film's producers), Arnold revealed that the lobotomy episode and much of his biography about Farmer was "fictionalized".[1] Years later, on a DVD commentary track of the film Frances, director Graeme Clifford stated, "We didn't want to nickel and dime people to death with facts."[3]

In The Lobotomist, his biography of Walter Freeman, author Jack El-Hai, who had access to all of Freeman's patient records, found no mention of Farmer whatsoever. Farmer's sister, Edith, denied that the procedure was done. She said the hospital asked her parents permission to perform the lobotomy, but her father was “horrified” by the notion and threatened legal action "if they tried any of their guinea pig operations on her.
Old 20-07-2008, 04:25 PM   #335
mrguitarbear

Quote:
yea you'll see that alot with celebs, sitting on a throne, often with some red/golden colouring. i think it's more a symbol for telling us she's bloodline but you might be right and it's a play on monarch (as in MK). never looked at it from that angle tbh. btw keep it up man, great posts - enjoying the thread
Posh and Beckham had thrones for their wedding didn't they ?
Old 20-07-2008, 07:36 PM   #336
hunkahunka
Banned

Quote:
[/quote]

I noticed the butterfly tshirt.
Old 20-07-2008, 09:09 PM   #337
soulja

yes the butterfly, that alone justifies the post imo but i was more intrigued by the name ''crossroads'' cos i have this feeling it relates in someway to mk.
i just don't know how. and maybe it's just a figment of my imagination but i believe i've read about the term crossroads in relation to mk somewhere.

anyway, someone pointed out to me that theres a treatment/rehab facility called ''Crossroads Center Antigua''
http://crossroadsantigua.org/

it's run by (or at least figureheaded) Eric Clapton.

the same person (greetings btw ) who pointed that out to me also drew my attention to another rehab center called ''Cirque Lodge'' in Utah.

lots of celebs underwent ''treatment'' there mostly for cocaine addiction

for example, Mary Kate

and ex-mouseketeers Britney Spears and Lindsey Lohan went there aswell.

also Eva Mendes..

so we have those ''odd'' names for rehab centers wich treat celebs.

''crossroads'' ''cirque lodge'' (would a programmer consider his pool of celebs as a cirque? - just a thought) lodge as in masonic lodge ? another thought

anyway another rehab center i was made aware of goes by the name wonderland center.

then there is the one Amy winehouse went to called Priory group wich is a whole network of child care, rehabs and so on. also there were allegations of child abuse brought forward against them.

i have nothing concrete on all those places but they give me a dodgy vibe.
Old 20-07-2008, 10:28 PM   #338
hunkahunka
Banned

Quote:
yes the butterfly, that alone justifies the post imo but i was more intrigued by the name ''crossroads'' cos i have this feeling it relates in someway to mk.
i just don't know how. and maybe it's just a figment of my imagination but i believe i've read about the term crossroads in relation to mk somewhere.

anyway, someone pointed out to me that theres a treatment/rehab facility called ''Crossroads Center Antigua''
http://crossroadsantigua.org/

it's run by (or at least figureheaded) Eric Clapton.

the same person (greetings btw ) who pointed that out to me also drew my attention to another rehab center called ''Cirque Lodge'' in Utah.

lots of celebs underwent ''treatment'' there mostly for cocaine addiction

for example, Mary Kate

and ex-mouseketeers Britney Spears and Lindsey Lohan went there aswell.

also Eva Mendes..

so we have those ''odd'' names for rehab centers wich treat celebs.

''crossroads'' ''cirque lodge'' (would a programmer consider his pool of celebs as a cirque? - just a thought) lodge as in masonic lodge ? another thought

anyway another rehab center i was made aware of goes by the name wonderland center.

then there is the one Amy winehouse went to called Priory group wich is a whole network of child care, rehabs and so on. also there were allegations of child abuse brought forward against them.

i have nothing concrete on all those places but they give me a dodgy vibe.
wasn't Cobain last seen alive at a rehab center?
Old 20-07-2008, 10:36 PM   #339
rixxmixxhell

http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g2...nt_Hill_06.jpg

I thought this would fit in here. Not to be taken serious, it is a piss-take mock up of the infamous Pyramid Head from the Silent Hill Series.

Well - a pointless contribution, but, well, as a fan of Silent Hill, i can see the humour but thought of you lot in here when i see it!

Oh and to note - i actually had areal rainbow outside my house yeserday. no dolly or dolls with it though

Rick

Last edited by rixxmixxhell; 20-07-2008 at 11:19 PM.
rixxmixxhell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2008, 11:00 PM   #340
miss_splitfoot
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunkahunka View Post
wasn't Cobain last seen alive at a rehab center?
no, this is what c love told the police, but Duff McKagan ex-bassist of Guns N' Roses sat next to Kurt on a plane from L.A. to Seattle after Cobain left rehab.

also, his housekeeper & a hanger-on said Kurt had been at his house post-rehab.
miss_splitfoot is offline   Reply With Quote