Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Celebrities / Entertainment Industry and other Media
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 21-08-2009, 02:30 PM   #5461
mind1universe
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by fireman View Post
Clearly obvious facts stated by PID believers:

- Paul was killed and replaced by a lookalike in October 1966. That imposter had plastic surgery to look more like Paul. It was an evil illuminati plan.

- One month later, by November 1966, he looked like Paul, acted like Paul, spoke like Paul, wrote Songs like Paul, played bass, piano and drums like Paul and sang like Paul – at least to an extend that everyone around him and millions of fans where fooled to believe he actually was Paul.

- The imposter, who we call “Bill” or “Faul” was actually right-handed. But he was trained within a month, to play all instruments perfectly left-handed like Paul, write left-handed like Paul, while also imitating Pauls unique handwriting close to perfection.

- Not only Paul, but also John, George and Ringo were replaced (and probably killed) in 1967. They too, were replaced by perfect lookalikes with unbelievable musical and acting talent. They could imitate the Beatles voices perfectly and play all the instruments flawlessly.

- Who left the PID clues, if they were all replaced? Probably the illuminati themselves! That’s what they do!

- The Beatles manager Brian Epstein who died in 1967 was also replaced before his death and then killed in 1967. Why? Well, that’s the illuminati way… (It is rumored in PID forums that his replacement was comedy actor Don Knotts!)

- Also George Martin, the producer was replaced. How we know? Well, he does look a little different in some photos when his head is tilted down a little!

- But why was Paul replaced? Paul was probably replaced because the illuminati wanted to push the “drug agenda” (LSD) and Paul didn’t wanna go with it. Somehow the replacement only talked once about it in public and then never again. Actually he was the nice guy like always and wrote most of the family-friendly ballads. But still, he was evil illuminati!!

- Paul also was replaced because he was so popular and “they” (illuminati, emi, ?) wanted to make more money out of the Beatles after his death. So they had to replace him. Wait a minute, why did they kill him in the first place? Or was it a car crash?

- Another PID theory by famous PID leader Sunking states that Paul was replaced by his real mother, Pauline, who was a british spy born in 1914 or something.

- Anyway let’s assume that Paul somehow died either by a car crash or he was killed or whatever: how does he remember all the things from Pauls life? That’s an easy one for illuminati: they somehow downloaded Paul’s mind into Faul’s brain with secret illuminati-technology!

- So, the illuminati had pulled of the biggest, unbelievable cover-up mission ever. Suddenly it seems that they lost interest in the Beatles as a money making machine. The Beatles split up in 1969/1970. They sued each other for a few years, while Apple records lost millions of dollars. Ah, everybody makes mistakes, even illuminati!

(i didn't make that up, this the PID story according to Faulcon and others)

Smart people can do this.

I've seen better.

illuminist's are even more impressive than this But hey you keep livnig in fantasy. You live in a reality where you cannnt see past this one.

Last edited by mind1universe; 21-08-2009 at 02:31 PM.
Old 21-08-2009, 02:33 PM   #5462
mind1universe
Inactive

Guess the big question for all of you is

Why did they do it.

Figure it out. No don't turn on CNN or youtube. You figure it out yourself, all by yourself.
Old 21-08-2009, 02:36 PM   #5463
fireman
Banned

no, the big question is: how does your brain work if you believe this story...

talking about fantasy-world..
Old 21-08-2009, 02:58 PM   #5464
mind1universe
Inactive

Quote:
no, the big question is: how does your brain work if you believe this story...

talking about fantasy-world..
I don't beleive in stories.

It's handy been aware of the story writer.

Last edited by mind1universe; 21-08-2009 at 02:59 PM.
Old 21-08-2009, 02:59 PM   #5465
fireman
Banned

This one goes out to Faulcon, Truthseeker and the funky bunch:

PID brain melt

What is your opinion? Does the first one look like Faul? Does the second one look like Paul?

What's deal?

Old 21-08-2009, 03:04 PM   #5466
mind1universe
Inactive

Your silly point is?
Old 21-08-2009, 03:08 PM   #5467
mind1universe
Inactive

This thread is classic way for the illuminati to get the world to divide by doing these stunts in reality.

This has turned into a mini 9/11 fiasco. But of course none of you will see it like that, cus your all to busy brainwashed by the system. How are you brainwashed because you do not use your mind to dicern reality. Instead you validate evidence and facts from how the illuminati display the reality around you.

So keep fighting. I will watch and just see how far this WILL really go. Either way its pushing you all to wake the fuck up. Seriously.

People are absaloutley blinded by this reality. If you think Paul been dead is impossible, well it only shows how little of reality you actually can see.

Well im off to swim, I'm going to get a berry smoothie on the way. Its going have cranberries in it. It has a lot of vitamins it too. I love cranberries I do. So red and juicy. I wouldn't want to spill it in the car now (scratches head)

http://www.google.ie/url?source=imgr...DoYBsHkAgsH8YQ

It's really red isn't it??

Last edited by mind1universe; 21-08-2009 at 03:17 PM.
Old 21-08-2009, 03:14 PM   #5468
socrates
Banned

Quote:
Clearly obvious facts stated by PID believers:

- Paul was killed and replaced by a lookalike in October 1966. That imposter had plastic surgery to look more like Paul. It was an evil illuminati plan.

- One month later, by November 1966, he looked like Paul, acted like Paul, spoke like Paul, wrote Songs like Paul, played bass, piano and drums like Paul and sang like Paul – at least to an extend that everyone around him and millions of fans where fooled to believe he actually was Paul.

- The imposter, who we call “Bill” or “Faul” was actually right-handed. But he was trained within a month, to play all instruments perfectly left-handed like Paul, write left-handed like Paul, while also imitating Pauls unique handwriting close to perfection.

- Not only Paul, but also John, George and Ringo were replaced (and probably killed) in 1967. They too, were replaced by perfect lookalikes with unbelievable musical and acting talent. They could imitate the Beatles voices perfectly and play all the instruments flawlessly.

- Who left the PID clues, if they were all replaced? Probably the illuminati themselves! That’s what they do!

- The Beatles manager Brian Epstein who died in 1967 was also replaced before his death and then killed in 1967. Why? Well, that’s the illuminati way… (It is rumored in PID forums that his replacement was comedy actor Don Knotts!)

- Also George Martin, the producer was replaced. How we know? Well, he does look a little different in some photos when his head is tilted down a little!

- But why was Paul replaced? Paul was probably replaced because the illuminati wanted to push the “drug agenda” (LSD) and Paul didn’t wanna go with it. Somehow the replacement only talked once about it in public and then never again. Actually he was the nice guy like always and wrote most of the family-friendly ballads. But still, he was evil illuminati!!

- Paul also was replaced because he was so popular and “they” (illuminati, emi, ?) wanted to make more money out of the Beatles after his death. So they had to replace him. Wait a minute, why did they kill him in the first place? Or was it a car crash?

- Another PID theory by famous PID leader Sunking states that Paul was replaced by his real mother, Pauline, who was a british spy born in 1914 or something.

- Anyway let’s assume that Paul somehow died either by a car crash or he was killed or whatever: how does he remember all the things from Pauls life? That’s an easy one for illuminati: they somehow downloaded Paul’s mind into Faul’s brain with secret illuminati-technology!

- So, the illuminati had pulled of the biggest, unbelievable cover-up mission ever. Suddenly it seems that they lost interest in the Beatles as a money making machine. The Beatles split up in 1969/1970. They sued each other for a few years, while Apple records lost millions of dollars. Ah, everybody makes mistakes, even illuminati!

(i didn't make that up, this the PID story according to Faulcon and others)

It's just so amazing that people can actually believe all that crap.

Brainwashed by PID.... So sad.
Old 21-08-2009, 03:17 PM   #5469
mind1universe
Inactive

http://www.google.ie/url?source=imgr...54SnhLSlgV9EEg

Last edited by mind1universe; 22-08-2009 at 02:43 AM.
Old 21-08-2009, 03:25 PM   #5470
socrates
Banned

Quote:
This one goes out to Faulcon, Truthseeker and the funky bunch:

PID brain melt

What is your opinion? Does the first one look like Faul? Does the second one look like Paul?

What's deal?

I'll play!

First one looks like 'Faul'. Second looks like Paul.

Why do I say that?

Cos his hair is post 1966.

Remember truthseeker falling for that?

I posted a post PID photo of 'Faul' with a Pre PID hairstyle. And she said it was PAUL!

So much for all the differences, eh? LOL!

Quote:
Originally Posted by truthseeker49

Socrates, the last two photos you just posted ARE Paul. What are you trying to prove showing us two photos of Paul next to each other ???
LOL!

Last edited by socrates; 21-08-2009 at 03:30 PM.
Old 04-09-2009, 03:52 PM   #5471
sunsoflight

Hi accuracy,

I'm not sure if you still read this thread but I wanted to keep my word. The Beatles' cartoon with the car chase is "THE BEATLES CARTOON Ep27a Eight Days A Week" towards the very end. I was creating my own video and just stumbled upon it.

Closed Thread