Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Celebrities / Entertainment Industry and other Media
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 08-07-2008, 09:42 PM   #1
orbandsceptre27
Inactive

Default Is Paul really dead?

"There`s nothing you can do, but you can learn how to be you in time, it`s easy."
John Lennon - All You Need is Love.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=qcOBb1yEedk

Last edited by orbandsceptre27; 08-07-2008 at 09:46 PM.
Old 08-07-2008, 09:53 PM   #2
curly
Premier Subscribers

wasn't he supposed to have been replaced by billy shears after he died of a drug overdose,i think they all sing about it on sgt peppers.
Old 08-07-2008, 09:55 PM   #3
eternal_spirit
Inactive

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showt...=paul+mcartney
Old 08-07-2008, 09:58 PM   #4
jric

iamaphoney is awesome,

I recommend all here to watch all his videos and subscribe.
Old 08-07-2008, 10:16 PM   #5
orbandsceptre27
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by jric View Post
iamaphoney is awesome,

I recommend all here to watch all his videos and subscribe.

Thanks for the link up thread eternal spirit. I agree jric, great series - I found it hard to take this stuff seriously until I viewed his vids.

There is a huge amount of info in them which links in with alot of NWO stuff, Aleister Crowley and the beginning of the whole rock`n roll genre. It might seem ridiculous to many but I`ve no doubt now that Paul McCartney is not who he claims to be. I`m not saying the original member was murdered or died in a car accident but he was definately replaced.

If you view early interviews and pictures of Paul, it is clearly not the same person post 1966. One clear example of where there was a cock up was in the live video of Hey Jude. McCartney had dark brown eyes but here, amazingly his eyes are green.

Last edited by orbandsceptre27; 08-07-2008 at 11:28 PM.
Old 08-07-2008, 10:20 PM   #6
supertzar

You can find excellent refutations of the PID theory if you look. I don't have time to link it right now, but I will put some links up later if I get around to it.
Old 08-07-2008, 10:21 PM   #7
jric

Quote:
Originally Posted by orbandsceptre27 View Post
Thanks for the link up thread eternal spirit. I agree jric, great series - I found it hard to take this stuff seriously until I viewed his vids.

There is a huge amount of info in them which links in with alot of NWO stuff, Aleister Crowley and the beginning of the whole rock`n roll genre. It might seem ridiculous to many but I`ve no doubt now that Paul McCartney is not who he claims to be. I`m not saying the original member was murdered or died in a car accident but he was definately replaced.

If you view early interviews and pictures of Paul, it is clearly not the same person post 1966. One clear example of where there was a cock up was in the live video of Hey Jude. McCartney had dark brown eyes but here, amazingly his eyes are green.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=YXG83p2nkHw
Indeed,

It would nice for iamaphoney to gain much more popularity, he is a very talented filmmaker that makes true works of art.
Old 08-07-2008, 10:35 PM   #8
phaid

Judging by the music he puts out these days, I would say yes.
Old 08-07-2008, 10:42 PM   #9
duckingdafta

Quote:
Originally Posted by phaid View Post
Judging by the music he puts out these days, I would say yes.
I loved the Frog Chorus.. all them reps singing in harmony
twitter.com/dafta_duck
Old 08-07-2008, 11:45 PM   #10
daveybpl
Premier Subscribers

got to love Temporary Secrertary, nice one Billy Shears

To know.

'Love' - S.M.D
www.myspace.com/thebpl
Old 08-07-2008, 11:55 PM   #11
redman

Quote:
Originally Posted by curly View Post
wasn't he supposed to have been replaced by billy shears after he died of a drug overdose,i think they all sing about it on sgt peppers.

Thought that Billy Shears is Ringo's real name.
Old 09-07-2008, 12:45 AM   #12
orbandsceptre27
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by redman View Post
Thought that Billy Shears is Ringo's real name.

Ringo`s real name is Richie Starkey -

Billy Shears is the name used on the Sgt. Pepper album, however it has divided many reseachers whether his actual sirname is Campbell or Sheppard.
Sgt Pepper is supposedly Aleister Crowley (who features as one of the faces on the front of said album).
"It was twenty years ago today, Sgt Pepper taught the band to play" - Crowley died in 1947, Sgt Pepper was released twenty years later in 1967.

Crowley is said to have had a major influence on early rock n roll. Jimmy Page was a huge fan, even buying one of Crowleys old houses in Scotland. David Bowie referred to him in the song Quicksand on his "Man Who Sold the World" album. The back of the Doors 13 album shows a picture of the band with a bust of Crowley.
Old 09-07-2008, 03:23 AM   #13
_jay_

Not buying it, Lennon would of well given the game away if there was any truth in it.
Old 09-07-2008, 11:05 PM   #14
orbandsceptre27
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by _jay_ View Post
Not buying it, Lennon would of well given the game away if there was any truth in it.

Well he and the rest of the group indirectly gave away over one hundred clues through their songs and on Beatles album covers. Maybe John would have said something eventually if he had lived.

Many people are starting to believe that the "death and rebirth" of Paul, referred to by the Beatles was metaphorical.

I am generally very slow to believe anything. On the other PID thread Edit stated "belief limits ......... learning is no longer possible" - a very valid statement. This PID conspiracy comes across as one of the most unbelievable and obscure of conspiracies, but from examining it in detail I have no doubt McCartney was replaced and the man currently claiming to be Paul is a fraud - two completely different men.

The present "Sir Paul" is also heavily into the occult. Here is an interesting snipit from the John Todd interviews (recorded in the 1970`s). Todd claimed to be a high ranking Illuminati defector of the American Collins family. (Svali and Leo Zigami are two present day defectors who are also worth listening to - see on You Tube).

Todd eventually became a Christian (a bit too fundamental for my liking)and started to speak about the Illuminati pagan origins and rituals of rock`n roll. The full interview can be found on Google Video. This is a 10 minute segment from You Tube.

Last edited by orbandsceptre27; 09-07-2008 at 11:09 PM.
Old 09-07-2008, 11:46 PM   #15
epsom

A couple of links that I've had for a few years:

http://digilander.libero.it/jamespaul/fc1.html

http://digilander.libero.it/p_truth/index.html
Old 11-07-2008, 01:23 AM   #16
agelnessdotcom
Premier Subscribers

Default Paul McCartney is not real?

From the Expansions website on David's links page:

Paul McCartney
Posted: July, 09, 2008

What do you know about the theory that Paul McCartney is dead (and a double lives on in his place since 1966)?

Inquring minds would like to know.

By the way, Heather Mills stated in a recent radio interview that if the public knew the real Paul they would not be able to handle it. Hmmmmm..........

Thanks

Stewart's Reply: I think this was on my site last winter. I do believe it is a good possibility that he was replaced. The physical evidence is impressive.
Old 11-07-2008, 01:47 AM   #17
epsom

I posted these links on another thread, but I'll post them again here as you might find them interesting:

http://digilander.libero.it/jamespaul/fc1.html

http://digilander.libero.it/p_truth/index.html
Old 11-07-2008, 02:41 AM   #18
endlessvista
Inactive

Would explain the complete musical breakdown as well.
Old 11-07-2008, 10:35 AM   #19
hagbard_celine

This has happened more than once:

The children's TV show Blue Peter always has pets in the studio. In 1962 they introduced a new puppy called Petra. Petra suddenly died a few days later and the show producers decided to go out and find another identical puppy and pretend that it was Petra. This was thought of as preferable to anouncing to the programme's young viewers the heartbreaking news that the puppy was dead. The secret replacement of petra was kept secret for 16years (presumably giving time for the show's 1962 audience to grow up).

I know replacing Paul McCartney with a double is far more extreme than Petra II, but the principle is the same.

"Because he refused to compete in games for domination he was indomitable."
from The Dispossessed by Ursula le Guin
Old 11-07-2008, 12:42 PM   #20
rossus

Quote:
Originally Posted by hagbard_celine View Post
This has happened more than once:

The children's TV show Blue Peter always has pets in the studio. In 1962 they introduced a new puppy called Petra. Petra suddenly died a few days later and the show producers decided to go out and find another identical puppy and pretend that it was Petra. This was thought of as preferable to anouncing to the programme's young viewers the heartbreaking news that the puppy was dead. The secret replacement of petra was kept secret for 16years (presumably giving time for the show's 1962 audience to grow up).

I know replacing Paul McCartney with a double is far more extreme than Petra II, but the principle is the same.
o my god, the real petra died?

"Throw away profit and greed, and there won't be any thieves." - Laozi
Closed Thread