Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 27-06-2008, 02:12 PM   #1
gunman

Default Can We change our Physical appearance using mind?

Do you have any information about changing physical body/appearance using conscious/subconscious mind, the LOA techniques etc.
gunman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-06-2008, 02:28 PM   #2
farros

excersise?

Maybe the insecurites you have with the way you look are neccesary for your evolution..like learn to be comfortable with who you are.

Earthlings If slaughterhouses had glass walls, we'd all be vegetarians.
The beautifal truth Green vegetable juice - the natural cancer cure.
My youtube channel Raw foods, healthy living, conspiracy ramblings, music.
farros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-06-2008, 04:48 PM   #3
loderlive

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunman View Post
Do you have any information about changing physical body/appearance using conscious/subconscious mind, the LOA techniques etc.
does it not influence our appearance.

People that say, these creatures are imaginary. Then why are we able to eat them.

Freemasons worship the "great architect" of the fake reality enslaving them.

Use your light, and head in the darkness, I don't fear the unknown.
loderlive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-06-2008, 05:26 PM   #4
thunda

I went through a period in my life where I would definitely have said yes - maybe even yes today but I've not put it through the tests to be certain it still worked.

Ahhh .. I'm not talking about a full facial makeover or the like - but small subtle changes.

Whenever I used to get a little puppy fat around the waist, I used to focus my mind and energy on removing it and in a couple of days there used to be a noticeable change - not just from me noticing but others around me used to comment too. I never changed my eating habits or did any excercise or anything like that - just relaxed and meditated on the job at hand. And positive results could be seen.

Ok .. today, I'd have to be Zen Buddhist Master to get rid of it ... ... But I'd like to believe it would still work to some degree!
Old 27-06-2008, 06:23 PM   #5
freespark

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunda View Post
i Went Through A Period In My Life Where I Would Definitely Have Said Yes - Maybe Even Yes Today But I've Not Put It Through The Tests To Be Certain It Still Worked.

Ahhh .. I'm Not Talking About A Full Facial Makeover Or The Like - But Small Subtle Changes.

Whenever I Used To Get A Little Puppy Fat Around The Waist, I Used To Focus My Mind And Energy On Removing It And In A Couple Of Days There Used To Be A Noticeable Change - Not Just From Me Noticing But Others Around Me Used To Comment Too. I Never Changed My Eating Habits Or Did Any Excercise Or Anything Like That - Just Relaxed And Meditated On The Job At Hand. And Positive Results Could Be Seen.

ok .. Today, I'd Have To Be Zen Buddhist Master To Get Rid Of It ... :d ... But I'd Like To Believe It Would Still Work To Some Degree!
Rofl :d
You know all that money we spend on the military every year - trillions of dollars? Instead, if we use this money to feed and clothe the poor of this world, which it would do many times over, then we can explore space, inner and outer, together, as one race.

- Bill Hicks
freespark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-06-2008, 06:30 PM   #6
loderlive

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunda View Post
Ok .. today, I'd have to be Zen Buddhist Master to get rid of it ...
o-purlease (as david would say)

People that say, these creatures are imaginary. Then why are we able to eat them.

Old 27-06-2008, 07:08 PM   #7
Anders Lindman

I have heard, I don't know if it's true, that people with split personality disorder can sometimes change their eye-color depending on what personality is activated in them. If that is true it seems to be more of an involuntary effect rather than something created by conscious will, but nevertheless it should perhaps also be theoretically possible to change eye-color by consciously using the mind, but I have no idea about how to do that.

Bruce Lipton has talked a lot about the power of beliefs to change one's biology.

Personally I want to be able to reverse the aging of my body. Maybe it can be done by a change of beliefs.

The DNA contains the blueprints for how to create proteins. What causes the action of the main behavior in a cell however, is the cell's interactions with its environment which is through the cell membrane. That environment includes the mind! If, for example, you do something shameful that other people notice you may start to blush. That is a result of the cells in your body reacting to your thoughts.
Anders Lindman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-06-2008, 07:35 PM   #8
gunman

Quote:
I have heard, I don't know if it's true, that people with split personality disorder can sometimes change their eye-color depending on what personality is activated in them. If that is true it seems to be more of an involuntary effect rather than something created by conscious will, but nevertheless it should perhaps also be theoretically possible to change eye-color by consciously using the mind, but I have no idea about how to do that.
I read about that too.

Quote:
The DNA contains the blueprints for how to create proteins. What causes the action of the main behavior in a cell however, is the cell's interactions with its environment which is through the cell membrane. That environment includes the mind! If, for example, you do something shameful that other people notice you may start to blush. That is a result of the cells in your body reacting to your thoughts.
Maybe it's subconsciousness what you're talking about. It's powerful stuff, maybe it controls everything in our body!
Old 27-06-2008, 07:48 PM   #9
Anders Lindman

Quote:
I read about that too.

Maybe it's subconsciousness what you're talking about. It's powerful stuff, maybe it controls everything in our body!
Yes, I forgot to mention that part. Changing a belief just on a conscious level will likely not achieve much. The beliefs must be changed down into the subconscious mind. And that is a fortunate thing because imagine if we could use only our conscious mind to change our biology then we could mess things up really badly.

I found this interesting video about, not how to change physical appearance, but about consciousness in general (including David Icke among others):

Last edited by Anders Lindman; 27-06-2008 at 08:14 PM.
Old 27-06-2008, 08:07 PM   #10
Anders Lindman

Society has taught us that we are victims, that our biology is a genetically controlled machine. Here is a video showing a new understanding:

Old 27-06-2008, 08:40 PM   #11
supertzar

I have personally witnessed someone with DID transform from a 35 year old woman to a sixteen year old girl. To me it was a dramatic difference. To someone else it may have been subtle or unnoticeable.
supertzar is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 27-06-2008, 08:52 PM   #12
Anders Lindman

Quote:
Originally Posted by supertzar View Post
I have personally witnessed someone with DID transform from a 35 year old woman to a sixteen year old girl. To me it was a dramatic difference. To someone else it may have been subtle or unnoticeable.
That sounds more like a change of your perception than an actual change of the woman's biology.

But it would be interesting to examine how fast changes of physical appearance can be done, if it can be done, or if fast changes are always only a change in the perception of the beholders.

Internal change of the biology because of belief has been proved scientifically in the form of placebo:

"Research has confirmed that a fake treatment, made from an inactive substance like sugar, distilled water, or saline solution, can have a "placebo effect"--that is, the sham medication can sometimes improve a patient's condition simply because the person has the expectation that it will be helpful. For a given medical condition, it's not unusual for one-third of patients to feel better in response to treatment with placebo." [my emphasis]

From: http://www.fda.gov/fdac/features/2000/100_heal.html
Old 27-06-2008, 09:00 PM   #13
supertzar

It wasn't just me. She became thinner and her face became more beautiful instantly. Her breasts became supple like a teenager's. I think some people just wouldn't be able to notice something like that, even if it was fairly dramatic.
Old 27-06-2008, 09:03 PM   #14
Anders Lindman

You mean other people witnessed the same thing? Maybe she was a shapeshifter.
Old 27-06-2008, 09:09 PM   #15
supertzar

No, we were alone. She's not a shapeshifter, she has multiple personalities. It is claimed that an individual with DID, as it is now called, can present with cancer in one personality and not in others. It's a good thing to look into, for sure.
Old 27-06-2008, 10:03 PM   #16
gunman

Quote:
Originally Posted by supertzar View Post
No, we were alone. She's not a shapeshifter, she has multiple personalities. It is claimed that an individual with DID, as it is now called, can present with cancer in one personality and not in others. It's a good thing to look into, for sure.
How fast she transformed herself?

This is information about DID/MPD from David Icke's book http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/bi...timeloop14.htm - Tales from the time loop. It's rare to find this kind of information.

Last edited by gunman; 27-06-2008 at 10:15 PM.
Old 27-06-2008, 11:11 PM   #17
informationx

Quote:
I can change my body using my mind. I decide to have a haircut, then my physical appearance changes. I also feel better psychologically (normally anyway). If I feel better I'm sure my physical make up of my body is in a better state.

A silly example maybe, but its an answer i suppose?

informationx

http://information-x.110mb.com/LEGAL...-REFERENCE.htm
http://information-x.110mb.com/
informationx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-2008, 12:33 AM   #18
loderlive

Quote:
Originally Posted by informationx View Post
I can change my body using my mind. I decide to have a haircut, then my physical appearance changes. I also feel better psychologically (normally anyway). If I feel better I'm sure my physical make up of my body is in a better state.

A silly example maybe, but its an answer i suppose?
It's all in the mind.

Old 28-06-2008, 02:30 PM   #19
gunman

OK, but some experience and techniques will be more useful.
Old 28-06-2008, 02:33 PM   #20
tootrue

Quote:
Do you have any David Icke books. It's all in there, mate Good luck