Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Celebrities / Entertainment Industry and other Media
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 19-06-2008, 11:41 AM   #1
schaff
Banned

Default What musicians are illuminati/freemasons

On some of my previous posts i have mentioned how much i like my music and how certain bands have played a massive part in my life. I also play various instruments and write and record alot of my own compositions.
However since becoming aware of the real world i keep stumbling across things that just don't seem right. I grew up being a massive pink floyd fan and even got to see them at earls court in 1994, but when i came across this lastnight it just made me feel uneasy.I cannot believe that someone like David Gilmour, given the content of some of their lyrics and album covers, does not know about the illuminati and their sick plans etc.
http://www.ringgi.com/PinkFloyd-Docu...ilmour-CBE.jpg
Why would anyone with that knowledge want to be awarded by the monarchy unless they were on their side? This is his cbe (Commanders of the Order of the British Empire) september 2007.

Last edited by schaff; 19-06-2008 at 11:44 AM.
schaff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2008, 12:18 PM   #2
sevenworlds

I think musicians who know about this stuff fall into two categories:

There are those who intellectually understand what the system is doing to us and then there are those who really KNOW on a deep level what is going on.

To the former, and I've always felt Pink Floyd were in that category, all of this is sort of like another idea or concept. Their intentions to begin with may be good but because they're coming at it from more of an intellectual understanding they are much more liable to be swayed and pulled into line by the system. Unfortunately, most of the musicians who sing out about this are in that category. You can see it with Jagger, McCartney and many of the "rebels" of the 60s and 70s who have now become part of the establishment.

The latter group are very rare, you only get these kind of artists popping up once in a while, and usually they are removed by the system one way or another. Artists like Bob Marley and John Lennon and in more recent times, maybe someone like Michael Jackson. They not only understand intellectually what is going on but they KNOW it directly and live by what they know. They are much more dangerous to the system because they have a direct understanding of our spiritual nature. It's much harder to be diverted then because what you know is an inner thing and not reliant on anything external.

Maybe that's over-simplifying it but that's kind of how I see it with musicians.
Old 19-06-2008, 01:10 PM   #3
robby

Does it really matter what happens to the artist …?
As long as the lyrics and music helped you understand the bigger picture!
That's all that is important !
robby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2008, 01:13 PM   #4
olvr616

Jay-Z and Nas, apparently *rolls eyes*
olvr616 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2008, 01:54 PM   #5
sevenworlds

Quote:
Originally Posted by robby View Post
Does it really matter what happens to the artist …?
As long as the lyrics and music helped you understand the bigger picture!
That's all that is important !
Yes, that is true. At the end of the day it's the song that matters, however the energy from the artist clings to the song, so a song from someone like Marley - who was very spiritually aware - is bound to carry more weight than someone writing from an intellectual perspective.
Old 20-10-2008, 05:20 PM   #6
schaff
Banned

Mozart was a freemason and was apparently murdered for writing his last opera the magic flute which is about freemasonry and the illuminati.Heres what the majic flute is about if you dont want to read the link below

http://www.musicwithease.com/mozart-magic-flute.html

The story is based on circumstances connected with the mysterious worship of Isis, the deity of the ancient Egyptians. Its action is consequent upon Sarastro, the high priest of the Temple of Isis, having borne away Pamina, the daughter of Astrifiammante, the wicked Queen of Night, from her mother in order that she may be trained in the ways of virtue and wisdom. Tamino, a handsome Egyptian prince is saved from a monstrous serpent by the Queen’s servants. They show him a portrait of Pamina, and he falls in love with the unknown original. He is told the story of her having been stolen by Sarastro, and he vows to rescue. her.

Before starting he is presented with a magic flute, by which he is enabled to give alarm and invoke assistance in cases of peril; while Papageno, the silly bird-catcher, who accompanies him, is furnished with certain musical instruments which, when played, transform anger into mirth and provoke a desire for dancing. Developments need not to be detailed. It is only necessary to say that Tamino, instead of bringing back Pamina, becomes a noviate in the Temple; meets Pamina there; goes through, like her, a severe testing probation; is ultimately proved worthy, and marries Pamina, while his companion, Papageno, also finds a mate.

Old 20-10-2008, 08:21 PM   #7
niall
Banned

The interesting thing aswell is that this take place during the start of the illuminati.
niall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-10-2008, 12:49 PM   #8
alasdairb33

Default masonic musicians

Lots of musicians have been used as change agents it ,s rather surprising how many come from miliiary intelligence family backgrounds .Mick Jagger performed where there was a ritual murder by the Hells angels and they just kept playing they were singing some song for the devil . theres u tube videos showing the Beatles doing all sorts of masonic hand signs also i saw a lot of black musicians showing maasonic signs the music industry is full of it .
alasdairb33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-10-2008, 01:06 PM   #9
diamond dogs

Quote:
Originally Posted by alasdairb33 View Post
Lots of musicians have been used as change agents it ,s rather surprising how many come from miliiary intelligence family backgrounds .Mick Jagger performed where there was a ritual murder by the Hells angels and they just kept playing they were singing some song for the devil . theres u tube videos showing the Beatles doing all sorts of masonic hand signs also i saw a lot of black musicians showing maasonic signs the music industry is full of it .
I agree...here's a prime example...runs in the family eh

Lived in Egypt and Lebanon for a time when he was young due to his parents' careers (his father was in the CIA and his mother was an archaeologist.)

Copeland's father, Miles Copeland, was a trumpeter in Glenn Miller's Air Force Band, and later became a founding agent in the CIA.

He was the founding member of The Police with future soloist Sting. The group had five number 1 singles in the UK between 1979 and 1983 before breaking up in 1986.

His brother Miles Copeland Jr., was the founder of IRS Records, an A&M subsidiary in the 80s.

Attended The American Community School of Beirut in Lebanon as a child.

''Media control is still based in the main on cultural manipulation. It's just so easy to do. When you set up one set of objectives toward the public and you've given them a certain definition for each code word, you hit them with the various code words and they're not going to believe anything if you don't want them to." Bowie
diamond dogs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-10-2008, 03:44 PM   #10
titurel
Inactive

I'm surprised no one's mentioned David Bowie!

The Laughing Gnostic - David Bowie and the Occult:

http://user.cyberlink.ch/~koenig/bowie.htm

titurel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-10-2008, 04:08 PM   #11
synergy777

heres a few links bro:

I Sold My Soul To Rock'n'Roll & Mind Control

Artists Under Scrutiny
by Wes Penre, 2004

http://www.illuminati-news.com/art-a...ists-index.htm

The Occult & Music (by Gary Gomez)

David Bowie And the Occult (by Peter R. Koenig) with permission

Kurt Cobain - New title from Atria Books Reveals Evidence that Rock Icon was Murdered

Jimmy Page and Lucifer Rising

Marilyn Manson's Old Home Page

Marilyn Manson's New Home Page

Jim Morrison

John Lennon's Murder

The Past is Calling on Bob Geldolf - by Matthew Delooze -

The G8 Summit: A Fraud and a Circus
More on Bob Geldolf

Bob Geldolf, Bono and President Bush

Live 8 Scam: Geldof Shills for Global Corporations
- The Live 8 concerts organized in the eight major industrial countries (as well as in South Africa), however, were not intended to raise money for the World's poorest countries. In fact quite the opposite. -
- by Michael Chossudovisky -

Celebrities 'Hijacked' Poverty Campaign, Say Furious Charities
- Yesterday, aid workers told how it had been "hijacked" by celebrities at the expense of real achievements in securing sold debts, aid and trade deals for the developing world. Events at the G8 summit in Gleneagles in July, attended by the campaigner Bob Geldof, attracted some of the strongest criticism. -
- The Independent, Dec 27, 2005 -

Oh I Do Like To Be Beside The Seaside
- There was to be music by Suzi Quatro and tribute bands to Queen, The Bee Gees, The Blues Brothers... -
- by Matthew Delooze -

Madonna Another Slave of The Martinist Illuminati Working for Brother Rui Gabirro
- It was quite obvious for me and my wife that this latest offer was made in the attempt to keep me cool by American intelligence and the illuminati knowing my passion for music and the arts, and at the same time the possibility for them to further manipulate illuminati slave Madonna and keep her busy with a few more cabalas in the coming years. Well this is my truth and my experience with Madonna in the illuminati... -
- by Leo Zagami, Illuminati Refugee, Oct 27, 2006 -
(Posted here: Sunday, November 26, 2006)

Janet Jackson Reveals To the Press That She Is A Multiple Personality

Satanic Quotes by Musicians

Rock'n'Roll & 666

Dead Celebrities

Premature Death of Rock Stars

Michael Jackson and the Paranormal

More on Rock Music and Aleister Crowley

More on Occult Rock Music

Rock & Roll and Suicide

Satanic Cult Link to Cemetery Staff 'Suicides'

Satanic Group Jailed for Slayings

Houston, We Have a Problem
WARNING! DISTURBING PICTURE!

Houston Says Devil Made Him Poke Out His Eye

Occult Secrets of Jay Z, Kanye & Nas
[Video: 00:08:15]
- Occult Secrets of Jay Z, Kanye & Nas
"What it's about is the fact that Jigga is a Lucifer-worshiping Mason. And he's pulled in Kanye and Nas. All the symbols are masonic/pagain/satanic especially the pink goat's head shirt Kanye is wearing. And just listen to the song...it's about secret societies and the satanic Illuminati which employs JIgga. Do some research...free your mind." -
- YouTube, 2006 -
(Posted here: Thursday, September 13, 2007)

--------

The Movie Industry:

Hollywood Unmasked

-------------------------------------------------------------------

click on the link above to get the info.

a recent musician who went publicly against the illuminati was 2pac, thats one of the reasons he was killed. pac was the most influential artist in the whole urban music scene, he was a modern day bob marley/john lennon. 2pac realised he was being used by the illuminati in promoting the gangster lifetsyle, he realised it was a bad influence on the youth/masses. so he rebelled and they the elite/suge got rid of him. hence his foreknowledge of his own death/assasination.

his last album makavelli -the don killuminati - kill the illuminati, is full of references to the illuminati and his death. hence why i think 2pac is the greatest rapper of all time.

Fearlessness means faith in God: faith in His protection, His justice, His wisdom, His mercy, His Love, and His omnipresence… To be fit for Self-realization, man must be fearless.— Paramahansa Yogananda
synergy777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-10-2008, 04:26 PM   #12
harrypotter

madonna a slave to the illuminati?

yeah right, besides do some research on Kabbalah

no cabalas
harrypotter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-10-2008, 05:54 PM   #13
thelyran

...Jerry Garcia,guitarist and lyricist for the 60s band the Greatful Dead...
CIA operative,linked with the hippy movement,promoter of use and "enlightenment" of the drug LSD...I think this qualifies...never heard a note of his music though.
"they're representatives of abstract forces who've reached power through surrender of self,the rulers of this most insecure of all worlds,are rulers by accident,in it,frightened pilots of control of a vast machine they can't understand,calling in experts to tell them which buttons to push"...William S Burroughs
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zgrrp1PnYcI
thelyran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-10-2008, 06:01 PM   #14
twistedconcept

Quote:
Originally Posted by schaff View Post
On some of my previous posts i have mentioned how much i like my music and how certain bands have played a massive part in my life. I also play various instruments and write and record alot of my own compositions.
However since becoming aware of the real world i keep stumbling across things that just don't seem right. I grew up being a massive pink floyd fan and even got to see them at earls court in 1994, but when i came across this lastnight it just made me feel uneasy.I cannot believe that someone like David Gilmour, given the content of some of their lyrics and album covers, does not know about the illuminati and their sick plans etc.
http://www.ringgi.com/PinkFloyd-Docu...ilmour-CBE.jpg
Why would anyone with that knowledge want to be awarded by the monarchy unless they were on their side? This is his cbe (Commanders of the Order of the British Empire) september 2007.
He most likely doesn't know about them.

He's ignorant to their plans. If he really knew what the royals were about, I highly doubt he'd accept a gong.
twistedconcept is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-10-2008, 06:19 PM   #15
planetsadhana

dave gilmour threw me with his mbe, I allways had a lot of respect for him...floyds music in a lot of ways is a good commentary on how humanitys been fucked over, the wall etc..

maby roger waters is the awake one in floyd , and gilmour just the muscian
planetsadhana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-10-2008, 06:33 PM   #16
synergy777

didn't one of led zep buy aliestair crowleys house. thus rock musicians, especially the elite ones, know about satanism/occult, and they promote it.

art, music, film, are powerful tools to be used to promote agendas. they make bad things look good, thus people follow celebs and follow the elites directions inadvertantly. they think its anti-establishment/elite etc, when in reality its total establishment/elite.

the biggest example now is the hip hop gangster culture which promotes violence/genocide, the pursuit of wealth by any means necessary, without ethics/compassion. it promotes promicious behaviour, hence breakdown of relationships/family unit, devalues women, devalues monagamy/being faithful etc.

i love hip hop, and have seen it become corrupt.

the youth think being gangster is anti establishment, not knowing that its what the establishment wants them to do, to get them to kill eachother, to backstab eachother for money, power, sex etc. the very thing the youth dislike about society/elite, they end up doing the same corrupt things as the establishment/elite. the youths must realise the biggest gangsters etc are the well educated, well heeled elite. they are the top of the food chain, they are in the board room, while the youth are in the streets/factory floor.

the youth is being played by the elite. thats why when the adults blame the youth, they must first blame themselves/society, take responsibility. after all who manufactures the guns, imports the drugs, stashes the billions offshore, creates the markets, advertises, promotes. its a cop out by us adults, me included when we blame the youth. we have let the youth down, as we have been corrupted and consumed with material pursuits and the allure of wealth/power.

we sold them out.

thats what 2pac realised after his released all eyez on me. thats why he brought makavelli-the don killuminati out, he realised he was being used by the very people he opposed, the elite, to mislead/destroy the very people he loved, the people. he realised this and spoke out, in full knowledge that he would be stopped. thats courage, thats being real.

not like these present day talented artists who start out real but when the money starts rolling in, suddenly jump ship and sell out, to get that cash/wealth.

Fearlessness means faith in God: faith in His protection, His justice, His wisdom, His mercy, His Love, and His omnipresence… To be fit for Self-realization, man must be fearless.— Paramahansa Yogananda
Old 24-10-2008, 06:35 PM   #17
armoured_amazon

Quote:
Originally Posted by synergy777 View Post
not like these present day talented artists who start out real but when the money starts rolling in, suddenly jump ship and sell out, to get that cash/wealth.
Sad but true. Amy Winehouse sailed down that river, it would seem. She played the UK circuit for years with no attention whatsoever. She was talented and yet ignored. Something changed and look at her now.

I Am Warrior, Queen Tantrum
armoured_amazon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-10-2008, 06:45 PM   #18
synergy777

amy has talent, an awesome voice. before the destruction, started, she spoke about icke, reptillians, nwo, the royals etc, then she started her free fall. she needs good people around her, not money grabbers/fake friends. thats why when you make it, get rich etc, you stick with your day one people, those who know you, real friends not fairweather friends.

like snoop said, when you get paper, people get vapours, eg they smell the money and become good friends. in the celeb culture today, how many celebs have real friends, they have money, fame but too many fake people around them, its a den of vipers.

also about hip hop , now we got this grime thing. the people i like who are real are uk rappers like ghetto and wretch 32, they speak real, drop metaphors. but these people won't get the big money, the music companies only publish agenda stuff. the real stuff stays underground, limited release or has to come out on a independent label etc.

look at 50, his mixtapes were good, his first album was ok, once he made money, the brother strated singing chick/club hits, why, because chicks buy albums, more money. you ain't never gonna see immortal technqiue on the mtv etc.

look at jadakiss from the lox, styles from the lox, these are better mcs, but they don't shift units like 50. jadakiss has a great song called "why", it got limited exposure, because he was talking real stuff.

i have friends who are in the music biz, but underground bhangra, hip hop/grime, bassline, jungle etc. no x factor stuff, although i only watch x factor as its got cheryl cole, lol, ashley cole is a lucky fella, and the best left back in the world, imho.

Last edited by synergy777; 24-10-2008 at 06:48 PM.
Old 24-10-2008, 07:35 PM   #19
zero1
Inactive

Lightbulb

I'm a big, no huge, Smashing Pumpkins fan - but this fella has his fingers in Illuminati pie, no doubt in my mind:

I mean, he has a personal guru and all, dabbles alot in astro-theology ("Starz"), and writes songs about the Luciferian light (such as "Bring the Light"). He's also clearly clued in on conspiracy stuff and 2012 ("Doomsday Clock").

Ickers, meet Billy Corgan.
zero1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-10-2008, 09:52 PM   #20
schaff
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by synergy777 View Post
didn't one of led zep buy aliestair crowleys house. thus rock musicians, especially the elite ones, know about satanism/occult, and they promote it.

art, music, film, are powerful tools to be used to promote agendas. they make bad things look good, thus people follow celebs and follow the elites directions inadvertantly. they think its anti-establishment/elite etc, when in reality its total establishment/elite.

the biggest example now is the hip hop gangster culture which promotes violence/genocide, the pursuit of wealth by any means necessary, without ethics/compassion. it promotes promicious behaviour, hence breakdown of relationships/family unit, devalues women, devalues monagamy/being faithful etc.

i love hip hop, and have seen it become corrupt.

the youth think being gangster is anti establishment, not knowing that its what the establishment wants them to do, to get them to kill eachother, to backstab eachother for money, power, sex etc. the very thing the youth dislike about society/elite, they end up doing the same corrupt things as the establishment/elite. the youths must realise the biggest gangsters etc are the well educated, well heeled elite. they are the top of the food chain, they are in the board room, while the youth are in the streets/factory floor.

the youth is being played by the elite. thats why when the adults blame the youth, they must first blame themselves/society, take responsibility. after all who manufactures the guns, imports the drugs, stashes the billions offshore, creates the markets, advertises, promotes. its a cop out by us adults, me included when we blame the youth. we have let the youth down, as we have been corrupted and consumed with material pursuits and the allure of wealth/power.

we sold them out.

thats what 2pac realised after his released all eyez on me. thats why he brought makavelli-the don killuminati out, he realised he was being used by the very people he opposed, the elite, to mislead/destroy the very people he loved, the people. he realised this and spoke out, in full knowledge that he would be stopped. thats courage, thats being real.

Thanks for posting the links synergy777 ive .It was jimmy page from led zepplin who brought a cs house hes a very dark man indeed remember john bohnham died in his windsor home.