Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 11-04-2014, 07:38 AM   #1
djhooker

Default Is this woman A.retarded or B.on drugs or C.both?

read this

http://www.theguardian.com/commentis...-criminal-iraq

and prepare to

also, read her comments at the bottom too.

Last edited by djhooker; 11-04-2014 at 07:39 AM.
djhooker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2014, 08:26 AM   #2
gremlin

You bastard.........making me read from the guardian.

Ok................fucking retarded.

The title I thought I would never see.

“Ignorance is the single greatest tool of oppression and …. the greatest despondency, is the greatest ignorance of one’s self… birds born in a cage think flying is an illness; it’s hard to free fools from the chains they revere.”
gremlin is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2014, 11:55 AM   #3
ima gene

D). Dishonest and greedy.
Impossible to be ignorant for someone in her position.
Old 11-04-2014, 12:02 PM   #4
zephirop
Inactive

The attempt to whitewash Blair's character begins I see.

Murdering bastard is what he is.
zephirop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2014, 12:05 PM   #5
tildatod

Quote:
Originally Posted by djhooker View Post
read this

http://www.theguardian.com/commentis...-criminal-iraq

and prepare to

also, read her comments at the bottom too.
Holy shit, I read the opening sentence and that's it. I'm done.

Quote:
Stop calling Tony Blair a war criminal. The left should be proud of his record
From Northern Ireland to the NHS, Blair left a real progressive blueprint. But the left has allowed it to be obliterated by Iraq
tildatod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2014, 12:10 PM   #6
tildatod

Zoe Williams, the Blair-lover.

http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/news/to...omprehensives/

Quote:
Another day passes and another piece appears in the Guardian by a privately educated journalist attacking Michael Gove's education reforms. Today, it's the turn of Godolphin and Latymer alumnus Zoe Williams, who simply cannot understand why parents who can't afford private education aren't happy with the local bog-standard comprehensive.

Funny how it's always the beneficiaries of an elite education (Zoe went on to Oxford after graduating from her £17,280-a-year private school) who object to "social apartheid". Let's hope Zoe, unlike so many of her Guardian colleagues, doesn't end up sending her own little darlings to a private school. In my experience, it is those parents who are able to exercise a choice that are most determined to deny that choice to others.
Old 11-04-2014, 12:22 PM   #7
tildatod

From her comments:

Quote:
I get your point, and agree with much of it - Prior to Iraq, Blair was responsible for the intervention in Sierra Leone which helped stabilise the country and was widely welcomed by its citizens - Perhaps that is where his messiah complex originated?
PMSL, only the fuckwits of the Orwellian world really, truly believe that military intervention brings peace. I just don't know why someone hasn't invaded England recently, we'd be so happy and peaceful.

We cannot expect a moron, or her followers, to have any truth in them.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/poli...ch-Guinea.html

Quote:
Guinea is the fourth state in Africa — after Rwanda, Liberia and Sierra Leone — to invite Mr Blair and his entourage into government. The formal partnership between Guinea and Mr Blair’s charity, the African Governance Initiative (AGI), was sealed at the end of last year after six months of negotiation.

Mr Blair can now include Alpha Conde on his list of African rulers with whom he is close. Mr Conde, a political science professor, came to power in 2010, the first time Guinea had elected its president freely and fairly since gaining independence from France more than 50 years ago.

Guinea, despite being one of the poorest and most corrupt countries on earth, may prove to be the jewel in AGI’s crown. After years of brutal, dictatorial rule, Guinea, which has a population of just 10 million in an area the size of the UK, has huge potential for growth.
Old 11-04-2014, 12:23 PM   #8
zhiba

i only read so far as: "Stop calling Tony Blair a war criminal. The left should be proud of his record" that was enough.

Zoe Williams needs to visit the families of those who died because of Blairs lies and tell them the same thing.

Proud of a war monger? really, Zoe?

Stop being a fucking shill and smell the roses of New Labor - they're covered in shit, and the blood of innocents.

Yeah, that's something to be proud of isn't it!

Zoe Williams is a cunt.
Old 11-04-2014, 12:26 PM   #9
tildatod

How about an outlook from Sierra Leone people themselves, instead of well-fed westerners who know nothing about extreme poverty and deprivation, and who seem to really think that the moron Bliar is in it for moral reasons? Can one actually morally wage war...over and over again as well?

http://www.thesierraleonetelegraph.com/?p=3168
Quote:
Sierra Leone is in desperate need of cash – estimated at more than $1 billion to help rehabilitate its creaky drinking water supply system, electricity generating and distribution plants, drainage and waste management systems, and public housing.

In 2010, president Koroma was invited to London by former British prime minister Tony Blair to meet and rub the palms of potential investors. Many big promises were made, amid worsening global financial crisis and economic downturn.

But three years on, very little progress has been achieved in attracting the billions of dollars needed to be invested in developing the potential of key economic sectors, let alone the $1 billion required to rehabilitate vital public infrastructures.

When the former British prime minister – Tony Blair waved his magic wand in 2010 and proclaimed that president Koroma will win Sierra Leone’s 2012 presidential election, few believed him, whilst many accused him of meddling in the political affairs of the country.

Last edited by tildatod; 11-04-2014 at 12:41 PM.
Old 11-04-2014, 12:29 PM   #10
tildatod

Quote:
Originally Posted by zhiba View Post
i only read so far as: "Stop calling Tony Blair a war criminal. The left should be proud of his record" that was enough.

Zoe Williams needs to visit the families of those who died because of Blairs lies and tell them the same thing.

Stop being a fucking shill and smell the roses of New Labor - they're covered in shit, and the blood of innocents.

Zoe Williams is a cunt.
I think I'd have to raise that to a triple-cunt.

I'm so sick of western shills spouting on the behalf of real humans who don't get to write their truth for the rags read in the west.

Have you seen this?

https://es-es.facebook.com/notes/sah...50284006330770

Blair Pressures $500mill London Plunder Contract for Sierra Leone Ore worth $1.8Trillion - Poorest Nations on Earth Fleeced
8 de septiembre de 2011 a la(s) 9:47

Quote:
Please share this with everybody:

By Wachuku Vidal Wadiike-Williams Zima

May I just draw your attention to 'the real plunder' of our resources.... Over the next 10-15 years London Mining will extract from Sierra Leone (at today's prices) $1.8Trillion worth of Iron Ore the S/L Government was to receive $500Million over 10 years and London Mining projected a post Tax Net profit of $900Billion.

Now here is the 'back story'. There were several bids to develop our Iron Ore deposits, however, it was generally acknowledged that the Chinese Bid was, by a long margin, the superior and 'Stand out Bid', both in terms of 'Infrastructural Development' and Revenue, in fact the President provisionally accepted the Chinese Bid, till he was visited/pressured by 'Tony Blair et al'. The President promptly changed his mind and signed up with 'London Mining'....Who were going to sell every ton of 'OUR' Iron Ore to the self same Chinese whose bid we had been pressured into rejecting.... And here is the twist, of the $1.8Trillion paid by the Chinese for 'OUR' Iron Ore London Mining will retain $900Billion and 'We' the 'People/Nation' of Sierra Leone will receive $500Million....this is almost genocidal plunder, that $1.8Trillion of 'OUR' 'Raw Materials' could be extracted from 'OUR' Soil, the soil of one of the poorest Nations on Earth and we are paid the insulting pittance of $500Million, while London Mining projects net profits of $900Billion is an obscenity beyond words.

What could sierra Leone not do to transform our people and Nation with the $900Billion that is 'Right fully' OURS...... Oh, BTW, 'Tony Blair' is a $1,000,000 per annum Consultant to London Mining and it was he and his people who forced this invidious and iniquitous agreement upon our Government and People.

Two days ago London Mining announced that 'they' were going to 'revise' the contract, this is pure sophistry and window dressing, what is called for, is for us to terminate the contract, take control of our Raw Materials deal with the Chinese and retain in and for Sierra Leone the $900Billion Profit that will accrue. We should also take a very close look at 'ALL' Government Contracts....
Old 11-04-2014, 12:35 PM   #11
tildatod

That satanic, murderous cretin is doing SO well out of his and his fellow elites' neo-colonisation of Africa.

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2013-0...re-abroad.html
Quote:

While Blair earned a fee for his work, JPMorgan also benefited from his part in helping to push the deal through, making $16.5 million in fees, according to data compiled by Bloomberg. Blair’s relationship with Glasenberg has continued beyond the breakthrough at Claridge’s, according to people familiar with the situation.

Emphasizing that his life is not all business, Blair says he spends twice as much time on his charities and his Quartet role as he does on his money-making ventures. What’s more, he says, paid advisory work of the sort he’s doing in Kazakhstan allows him to do similar work elsewhere.

As part of his Africa Governance Initiative, he travels to Guinea, Liberia, Malawi, Nigeria, Rwanda, Sierra Leone and South Sudan. In January, Blair met with Sierra Leone President Ernest Bai Koroma to discuss how his AGI team there can help the country build up its tourism industry in order to reduce its dependence on mining.
Old 11-04-2014, 12:39 PM   #12
tildatod

There's more - these filthy warmongering parasites are draining Africa dry, while swanning around with their lies and suits pretending they're some kind of messiah. They're scrounging, aggressive, scavenging, aggressive, diabolical thugs and liars!:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/poli...ss-Africa.html
Quote:
With offices in presidential departments across five countries, the Tony Blair Africa Governance Initiative was known for its increasing presence in the continent. New figures, however, reveal the full extent of the former Labour prime minister’s African ambitions.

Mandrake can disclose that the charity now spends more than £1.8million on staff alone in countries including Sierra Leone, Rwanda, Liberia and Guinea.

The organisation, which Blair established in 2008, employs 32 members of staff, on average salaries of £56,000 – a fortune in some of the world’s poorest nations.

It enjoyed an income of £3.16million, down slightly on the previous year, when it had received £3.2million.

In July, this newspaper reported that the charity had expanded into the world’s newest country, South Sudan. The deal between the organisation and South Sudan’s president, Salva Kiir, followed a four-day visit to the country by David Miliband, the former Labour foreign secretary.
Old 11-04-2014, 01:49 PM   #13
tildatod

https://www.utexas.edu/conferences/africa/ads/822.html

Who Appointed Tony Blair as Africa's Messiah?

by Mark P. Fancher

Mark P. Fancher is the author of "The Splintering of Global Africa:
Capitalism's War Against Pan-Africanism."

Quote:
We can all watch with some amusement as Tony Blair pathetically makes the rounds trying to persuade the world that he is still the Great White Father, and that Africans are his ever-dependent children. We should watch with even greater amusement George Bush's bewilderment with Blair's pleas that the U.S. join him in this enterprise. By his actions, Bush has at least honestly affirmed that he has never cared about Africa, and he is not about to start just because Blair suggests that he should. In the end, it may be a difficult pill to swallow, but Blair and those who share his perspective need to come to terms with the fact that the sun has set on the British Empire. If Blair really wants to do something for Africa, he should receive with grace a bill for reparations and restitution for all that England took from its African colonies and the enslaved individuals forced into the Diaspora. After England pays that bill, Blair should just back away from Africa and shut up.
Old 11-04-2014, 01:57 PM   #14
tildatod

Zoe Williams should write an article in which she can extol the virtues of the holocaust, as put forward by the western zionists. She can find a few unsavoury characters who were 'cooked in ovens' or 'gassed' and then explain how we're foolish to denigrate the entire idea of genocide, when clearly, it did effectively rid us of problematic people and thus provided a clear solution.

This is basically the crux of her zionist, elitist, classist logic. The idea being that just because a monster organised government death squads (army) to invade and militarily design the destinies of different countries, and the monster continues to profit extensively from it, the monster should be excused because on the face of it, a few mislead and misinformed so called natives of a country he began destroying (in a superficially different way to his colonial forefathers) like him. On the basis that a few people allegedly adore the monster, we then, should forget the millions he killed and displaced, and the languages, cultures, archaeology and history he fucked up.

ONLY reptile/elite loving morons would live and think like Zoe war-apologist Williams. Real people, with working brains, know the truth.

http://www.sowetanlive.co.za/news/20...est-tony-blair
Quote:
An arrest warrant for former British prime minister Tony Blair is being sought by a group called the Society for the Protection of our Constitution (Spoc).

“We filed a complaint with the SA Police Service yesterday and a 'crimes against the state' docket was opened,” Muhammed Vawda, secretary of Spoc, said on Wednesday.

“A case number was issued and it will go to the National Director of Public Prosecutions for a decision.”

Blair and former US president George W Bush were found guilty in absentia of crimes against humanity by the Kuala Lumpur War Crimes Tribunal in November last year.

The court apparently acknowledged that the verdict was non-enforceable, but the findings were reported to the International Criminal Court in The Hague.

Blair is in South Africa this week as one of the speakers at the Discovery Leadership Summit at the Sandton Convention Centre on Thursday. Archbishop Emeritus Desmond Tutu withdrew from the summit because of Blair’s attendance.
Old 11-04-2014, 02:40 PM   #15
nailtown slim
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by zhiba View Post

Zoe Williams is a cunt.
Nicely put, and 1000% correct, nice post zhiba!
nailtown slim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2014, 03:04 PM   #16
elvalyn
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by gremlin View Post
You bastard.........making me read from the guardian.

Ok................fucking retarded.

The title I thought I would never see.
Ha ha - sorry don't have time to read it but your reaction is classic
elvalyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2014, 03:20 PM   #17
kappy0405

If she's not retarded or high, she's incredibly ignorant & brainwashed.. I might even say she's a borderline psychopath for her inability to empathize with the Iraqi people. Anyone downplaying what happened to the Iraqis is verging on psychopathy.

Problem: "Leftwing" neo-Marxist/Progressive NWO
Reaction: "Oh no! The answer to 1984 is 1776!"
Solution: Anglo-American "Rightwing" Christian-Zionist NWO

& Vice Versa. Don't fall for it!!
kappy0405 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2014, 03:28 PM   #18
vorwahr
Inactive

It's easy to jump on the opening part of that piece ,
Overall it attempts to give balance though ,
Ok Blair's indefensible but even Hitler liked dogs
vorwahr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2014, 04:47 PM   #19
kalliades

Mussolini made the trains run on time.
Old 11-04-2014, 10:58 PM   #20
woodie

I remember a saying Fighting for Peace is like Fucking for Virginity so true.the woman is clearly delusional.
woodie is online now   Reply With Quote