Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 22-05-2008, 08:07 PM   #1
lennart

Default Back to 432 Hz

Sound and music consist of vibrations, the more vibrations per second, the higher the pitch. The unit for this is the Hertz, abbreviated Hz.

432 Hz is the natural "keynote" in the universe, as opposed to 440 Hz, which is the standard in the music nowadays.

In 1939, they say, the Nazis determined 440 Hz as the keynote in the music, until then 432 Hz was the standard often worldwide. Many protests of prominent musicians didn't help unfortunately. This theory is rather controversial.

According to other sources, in 1885 already has been decided that 440 Hz had to be the standard, and around 1940 the United States then introduced 440 Hz worldwide, and finally in 1955 became the ISO 16-standard.

Most musical instruments are also adjusted at 440 Hz nowadays, that wasn't earlier always the fact. If you find musical instruments from much earlier times, and nowadays in still distant areas on Earth, these instruments are adjusted at 432 Hz.

What are the advantages of 432 Hz above 440 Hz? 432 Hz is, in according to many music lovers, nicer for hearing, is softer, brighter and more beautiful than 440 Hz.

At 432 Hz there's just hearing damage at a much louder volume than at 440 Hz, there are indications for this. That should be scientifically investigated further.

432 Hz is likely more favourable for the chakras too. 440 Hz seems to work at the third eye chakra, "the thinking", while 432 Hz seems to work at the heart chakra, "the feeling". Listening to music in 432 Hz therefore could have a good influence at the spiritual development of the music lover.

The committee 'Back to 432 Hz' wants, because of these reasons, a worldwide reintroduction of 432 Hz as the keynote in the music, like it seems most in days gone by too.

The committee thinks it's important that at first so many people as possible get acquainted with the difference of 8 Hz. If many people know this and also believe the qualities of 432 Hz, it's to be hoped that the music-industry changes the standard finally.

All musical instruments can be adjusted at 432 Hz too, although it's not so easy for every instrument.

The Dutch journalist and music lover Richard Huisken is the initiator of this committee.

You are hearing now the song "Aan De Kust" of the Dutch band Blf, of course in 432 Hz.

source: http://terugnaar432hz.org/
(scroll down for the english version)

I just found this site but i don,t know (yet) what to think of it....so i thought let,s post it here!
Old 22-05-2008, 08:11 PM   #2
niftygifter

I'm up for that
Really interesting link.
Got my Protools studio here at home and gonna do some music at 432Hz.
It wouldnt surprise me either.
50hz electricity is also the worst frequency for the human body

Nothing surprises me anymore

Nifty
Old 22-05-2008, 08:43 PM   #3
devin

Go here to look at the sacred circle of sound as it gives a different perspective on this...

http://web.archive.org/web/200708232.../freewaves.htm

http://web.archive.org/web/*/http://.../freewaves.htm

UPDATE 11-14-6:419 Hertz ("standard 420 hertz").

In my research on this project I am finding interesting things about each one of my frequencies. In this update I wish to share some thought on 419. Here are some thoughts form the perspective of a person that plays violin for now, and I will post more later on this wave here on this uupdate.

What people are doing is tuning old violins to new musical fashion. A more passionate view might be that musical treasures are being dangerously souped up to keep pace with unreasonable demands [for a stronger, more brilliant orchestral sound].

The problem begins at A. In fact, that's pretty much the whole problem. When the first Cremonese masters were making their violins, violas and cellos, everybody agreed that the pitch of A above middle C was around 420 cycles per second, or 420 hertz. Since A is the tuning note on which other notes--up and down-- are based, first A is tuned in, then all strings are tightened accordingly. With A at 420 hertz, these instruments, which many say are unequaled for their tone quality, sounded warm and rich among the few other strings in a small chamber orchestra.

But as orchestras and concert halls got bigger, musicians started to tune their instruments sharper, raising the pitch of A and thus all the other notes. The more brilliant, more piercing sound could be heard above other players and delight listeners even at the top of the third balcony.

The more that violinists tightened their strings, the more pressure they put on their violin bodies. Singers had to reach for higher notes, putting more pressure on their bodies, too. By the time Giuseppe Verdi was writing his operas in the mid-19th century, A had sharpened to 435 hertz. That, Verdi thought, was enough for both man and machine. He got an international meeting in Vienna in 1885 to fix A at that level.

It didn't last. In 1939 another international meeting set A at 440 hertz....Many orchestras tune today to 443, 445, or even 450 heretz, stretching strings ever tighter.
They said to him, "Tell us who you are so that we may believe in you." He said to them, "You read the face of the sky and of the earth, but you have not recognized the one who is before you, and you do not know how to read this moment." - Gnostic Gospel of Thomas.
http://www.icompositions.com/music/song.php?sid=91452
Ringingcedars.com
devin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-05-2008, 09:02 PM   #4
chris

Interesting stuff peeps
chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-05-2008, 09:14 PM   #5
chris

In this website you can hear a comparison between 432/440hz...You can hear it quite easily. I'm sure musicians might have an advantage to play at 432 because it seems to add a realism to the music.

http://www.omega432.com/music.html
Old 22-05-2008, 09:19 PM   #6
lumukanda
Premier Subscribers

shit man, that's quite insane.
i'm listening to the alanis morissette tune in the music section of the site, both at 440 and 432Hz and the difference is quite astounding.
i'll be spreading this about...
Old 22-05-2008, 09:22 PM   #7
chris

Does anyone know a decent guitar tuner which will display at 432?
Old 22-05-2008, 09:23 PM   #8
chris

Quote:
Originally Posted by lumukanda View Post
i'm listening to the alanis morissette tune in the music section of the site, both at 440 and 432Hz and the difference is quite astounding.
Can't find it, can you provide a link?
Old 22-05-2008, 09:26 PM   #9
mcmenek1

Hi lennart,

Very interesting!!!........ this makes a lot of sense to me if we reduce the 432 frequency it comes to 9.....4 + 3 + 2 = 9....... the number 9 is the vibration frequency of balance and harmony that runs through the 3rd dimension of duality...... for example the female vibration frequency of 3 balances out the male vibration frequency of 6 to create balance and harmony by creating the vibration frequency of 9......3 + 6 = 9....... the word 'love' also has a vibration frequency of 9......

The 3rd dimension of duality has a natural balance to it, polar opposites naturally balance each other out vibrationally to crate harmony in the 3rd dimension of duality, this balance revolves around the vibration frequency of the number 9......

the vibration frequency 432 Hz is harmonically tuned to the number 9, its interesting to note that the frequency 432 Hz works on the heart chakra, where the love vibration frequency comes from.......

"The Powers That Be" are trying to upset the natural harmony and balance of the 3rd dimension of duality to throw us out of balance to disconnect us from a higher conscious wavelength, so it makes sense the they would want to change the vibration of music from the harmonically balanced 432 Hz vibration frequency.......

Thanks for posting.......

Love
&
Peace
mcmenek1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-05-2008, 10:02 PM   #10
lennart

It all sounds fantastich...ehh but when i listen to the 432 versions i feel it resonating with my brains!! It is like some tones are directly going in to your brain or something...by passing the ear!

When i listened to some tracks on that site,..after it i,m hearing this beeeeeep-sound in my ear/or brain.

It,s like it,s picked up deeper inside your ear....but is that really good? i really don,t know. When there are no lyrics in the music it seems it,s stimulating your brains but it also makes you stop thinking about anything!!

I need to think this over because i,m not so sure if this is really a good thing!
Old 22-05-2008, 10:56 PM   #11
lennart

You try it and tell me what you think...

ABBA - Dancing Queen 440 version:http://terugnaar432hz.org/mediapool/...n_-_440_Hz.mp3

ABBA - Dancing Queen 432 version:http://terugnaar432hz.org/mediapool/...n_-_432_Hz.mp3

More is here: http://terugnaar432hz.org/pageID_5832471.html
Old 22-05-2008, 11:21 PM   #12
devin

how did they come to the conclusion that 432 Hz is the natural frequency of the universe?
They said to him, "Tell us who you are so that we may believe in you." He said to them, "You read the face of the sky and of the earth, but you have not recognized the one who is before you, and you do not know how to read this moment." - Gnostic Gospel of Thomas.
http://www.icompositions.com/music/song.php?sid=91452
Ringingcedars.com
devin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-05-2008, 11:30 PM   #13
grannymoose

that is really weird but they sound so smooth. any peep know how to convert music to this 432?
Old 22-05-2008, 11:35 PM   #14
challand

WOWOWOWOWOW! I really can feel it deep in my chest... it's almost like the feeling of scratching a spot you haven't in ALONG time... it feels... new.

"I want to go out of this world like I came in, screaming and covered in blood."
challand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-05-2008, 11:40 PM   #15
mcmenek1

Quote:
Originally Posted by lennart View Post
You try it and tell me what you think...

ABBA - Dancing Queen 440 version:http://terugnaar432hz.org/mediapool/...n_-_440_Hz.mp3

ABBA - Dancing Queen 432 version:http://terugnaar432hz.org/mediapool/...n_-_432_Hz.mp3

More is here: http://terugnaar432hz.org/pageID_5832471.html
Yeah just had a listen the 432 version sounds and feels a lot smoother, I can make a vibrational connection to the 432 version thats just not there with the 440 version......

Love
&
Peace
mcmenek1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-05-2008, 11:41 PM   #16
lennart

Quote:
Originally Posted by grannymoose View Post
that is really weird but they sound so smooth. any peep know how to convert music to this 432?
Download Audacity (freeware)http://audacity.sourceforge.net/download/windows

I have the dutch version but it,s probably something like this...
Fire it up....'Tools'--->'select'--->'select everything'--->Change toneheight-->

Then change the toneheight exactly like this:
Old 22-05-2008, 11:43 PM   #17
grannymoose

thank you mucho
Old 22-05-2008, 11:47 PM   #18
empyblessing
Inactive

Is this why everyone is so tense all the time? It's like everyone is so wound up inside that the only way to relax is hard drugs.
empyblessing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-05-2008, 12:08 AM   #19
fnulnu

This is a really interesting thread.
fnulnu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-05-2008, 12:13 AM   #20
niftygifter

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris View Post
Does anyone know a decent guitar tuner which will display at 432?
30% detune will give you 432hz

Nifty