Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Celebrities / Entertainment Industry and other MSM
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 06-02-2014, 01:28 AM   #1
real6

Default Jesse Ventura goes off the grid

Jesse Ventura goes off the grid 'so that the drones can't find me'

Video:

http://www.hulu.com/watch/591040

http://rt.com/usa/jesse-ventura-undisclosed-drones-750/

Surveillance drones haven't started hovering outside and above the homes of Americans en masse just yet, but former Minnesota governor Jesse Ventura claims he's left the United States just in case.

Ventura, a 62-year-old professional wrestler-turned-politician, says his new Ora TV program 'Off the Grid' is being filmed in secret somewhere in Mexico where the all-seeing eye of American unmanned aerial vehicles, or drones, don't have a chance of finding him.

Speaking to CNBC on Tuesday from an “undisclosed location” south of the border, Ventura said there was a reason he doesn't reveal his each and every movement.

“I’m off the grid. I move about with my TV show so that the drones can’t find me and you won’t know exactly where I am,” Ventura said.

According to Ventura, his Ora TV program will continue to broadcast “as long as we have solar power and we can reach the satellite.”

“I view the United States, today, much like East Berlin. And I’m off the grid. I’ve tried for 20 years to warn the country about the Democrats and Republicans, and nobody’s listening,” he said

“I now view the United States from the outside, and I don’t like what I see,” added Ventura, who won Minnesota's gubernatorial election back in 1998. “You know what the favorite T-shirt was off the grid down here a couple years ago? A picture of [former President] George Bush, and it said weapon of mass destruction. Is that the way we want the United States portrayed throughout the world? I don’t think so.”

Ventura's remarks on CNBC came only days after he made a similar comment to veteran broadcaster Larry King on the newsman's own Ora TV production, Politicking.

“I can't do this show and talk about what I want to talk about in the United States,” Ventura said of 'Off the Grid.' “They are locked down up there,” he said, again from an undisclosed location.

Ventura equated his online-only program as being a twenty-first century version of Radio Free Europe, the US-sanctioned network that shared a western take on the news of the world among the people of communist countries after the second World War.

“Remember Radio Free Europe? This is Internet Free America with Jesse Ventura,” he told King. “Broadcasting across the grid, off the grid, back to the United States, Jesse is allowed speak freely without drones hovering over his head and tracking him down,” the ex-governor insisted.

And according to Ventura, his new endeavor is also helping to employ Mexicans who might otherwise attempt to permeate the jobs market in America, much to the chagrin of the perpetually unemployed.

“I’m a job creator,” Ventura said during the CNBC segment on Tuesday. “And I’m not only creating jobs, putting Mexicans to work, I’m stopping them from running across the border now and taking our jobs, because my whole staff said that if I wasn’t down here, and I didn’t have them, they’d be coming up to America, looking for jobs.”

The US Federal Aviation Administration has projected that upwards of 30,00 drones will be deployed in American airspace by the end of the decade, and law enforcement agencies including the Federal Bureau of Investigation are already relying on unmanned aerial vehicles to track down dangerous criminals. Should Ventura decide to return, though, then he may want to consider crossing back into the US at Mexico's border with California: lawmakers there advanced a measure last week that would outlaw warrantless drone surveillance in most instances. The US Department of Homeland Security will likely nevertheless continue to use drones to patrol that very same international crossing, but a mishap off of California's Pacific Coast last last month lowered the number of DHS drones to only nine: a tenth UAV was crashed a few miles from San Diego after an onboard malfunction was detected, destroying the multi-million-dollar aircraft.
"My father may not approve, but I am no longer his disciple, I am a master now, an idea transcended into life. And so this is my new path, which is a lot like the old one - only mine. To stay on that path I need to work harder, explore new rituals, evolve. Am I evil? Am I good? I'm done asking those questions, I dont have the answers - does anyone?"

-Dexter Morgan
real6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2014, 01:30 AM   #2
jake_ball

One minute Ventura says that he thinks Obama is doing a good job, and the next he says that he is frightened of being killed by the Obama-Drones. Fucking idiot.
jake_ball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2014, 01:35 AM   #3
retype
Banned

He's so suspicious he never even trusted david icke. he's been right about a lot of things, maybe's he right about this.
retype is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2014, 01:43 AM   #4
arcyclus

Never have cared for Ventura since that hatchet job he did on David Icke when he was supposed to be interviewing David. He never even gave David a chance to talk.
arcyclus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2014, 01:46 AM   #5
son_of_parrot
Banned

Rather convenient publicity for his new series.
son_of_parrot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2014, 01:52 AM   #6
real6

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LazUZz3K6IY
"My father may not approve, but I am no longer his disciple, I am a master now, an idea transcended into life. And so this is my new path, which is a lot like the old one - only mine. To stay on that path I need to work harder, explore new rituals, evolve. Am I evil? Am I good? I'm done asking those questions, I dont have the answers - does anyone?"

-Dexter Morgan
real6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2014, 01:56 AM   #7
retype
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by fork View Post
I do not know how anyone can seriously believe themselves to be even slightly aware of the intrinsical aspects of life whilst giving up their power to the likes of Ventura, Icke or Jones.
Quite right, there are no heroes, only people trying to tell the truth.
retype is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2014, 04:02 AM   #8
arcyclus

Quote:
Originally Posted by jake_ball View Post
One minute Ventura says that he thinks Obama is doing a good job, and the next he says that he is frightened of being killed by the Obama-Drones. Fucking idiot.
Yeah, I know. I haven't figured him out either? Sounds like he is doing a lot of grandstanding at the moment?

Saddam Hussein couldn't hide from the US in his own country. Neither could Manual Noriega. Ventura thinks he will remain undetected in Mexico? Good luck with that.

I think Ventura places more importance on himself than the US government does?
Old 06-02-2014, 04:15 AM   #9
ronisron

Listen, i liked Jesse when he was in the then WWF, he was not the best wrestler, but he was a great announcer. When he became Governor of Minnesota is was " This is absurd." How the hell did an ex pro wrestler who lied about his Vietnam experiences become a Governor? Who is he connected to?

Now he's a truth researcher? Jesse's TV show is just that, a TV show. FFS, could anyone be more obvious controlled opposition than Jesse Ventura? It's not even his real name, his real name is James George Janos. How the hell did he get to be Governor Pseudonym, and not use his real name? Too many questions all pointing to the same answer. I don't think anyone should put their eggs in Jesse's basket.
Old 06-02-2014, 04:32 AM   #10
Dude111

Quote:
Originally Posted by retype
He's so suspicious he never even trusted david icke. he's been right about a lot of things, maybe's he right about this.
I dont blame him!!!!!
Dude111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2014, 04:36 AM   #11
dystopian_future

Wow, 'gubernatorial' is a word! That's the first time I've ever seen it anywhere.

American conspiracy celebs seem a touch brasher than their UK counterparts. I can only take being shouted at so much before it wears thin.

US politics is a bit more showbizzy too. One day X factor and national elections will merge.
Old 06-02-2014, 10:35 AM   #12
greenhulk40

Quote:
Originally Posted by arcyclus View Post
Never have cared for Ventura since that hatchet job he did on David Icke when he was supposed to be interviewing David. He never even gave David a chance to talk.
I watched the Ventura-Icke interview, David should have stood up to Ventura and not be bullied by his I'm a ex Wrestler. navy seal big man tatics, David should have not walked away and wiped the floor with him, i hope one day they meet and do a decent interview.
greenhulk40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2014, 10:37 AM   #13
wazaaap

WHO! never heard of him LOL

why are we supposed to care about this man?

"Remember there watching you watching us watching them"

"proper preparation prevents piss poor performance"
wazaaap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2014, 11:06 AM   #14
arcyclus

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenhulk40 View Post
I watched the Ventura-Icke interview, David should have stood up to Ventura and not be bullied by his I'm a ex Wrestler. navy seal big man tatics, David should have not walked away and wiped the floor with him, i hope one day they meet and do a decent interview.
It just showed me David Icke was the gentleman and Ventura was the idiot.
Old 06-02-2014, 11:07 AM   #15
andy1033

There is no way they are not watching him.

Him and his jobs he has, he should know they will watch him no matter what he thinks.

He can move around all he wants, but that will not stop them monitoring him and he knows it.
andy1033 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2014, 11:15 AM   #16
arcyclus

I am still arguing with myself as to which is the most optimum, being off the grid as everyone seems to be pushing for? Or being inside the grid hidden in plain site?
Old 06-02-2014, 11:36 AM   #17
arcyclus

Maybe soon we'll be seeing one of those weekly Reality TV shows like, "Survivor", Where Venture and crew narrowly miss being caught by the US government in the jungles of Mexico and all the adventures they incur along the way?
Old 06-02-2014, 03:46 PM   #18
hagrid

WHO????? never heard of him.
hagrid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2014, 03:13 PM   #19
k1levelstu
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by son_of_parrot View Post
Rather convenient publicity for his new series.
agreed man! just another phoney in this industry of alternative media

fuck him! stay off the grid forever ventura
k1levelstu is offline   Reply With Quote