Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News > The People's Voice
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 09-01-2014, 07:03 PM   #1821
doctor fish

Quote:
Originally Posted by cafe beelzebub View Post
What is Lee Ryans connection to Sonia?
Its gonna be a Sun front pager this.

Lee Ryan ex con lottery winner and his girlfriend Sonia Poulton on the run with missing TV station camara

Last edited by doctor fish; 09-01-2014 at 07:03 PM.
Old 09-01-2014, 07:03 PM   #1822
rumandlime

So how much was sonia poultan getting paid out of the high staff wages?....this whole thing is a bit of a mess isn't it?....and to be brutally honest im not sure she was that good at her job?...seemed a bit amateurish for a so called pro.....HOWEVER i do feel that david icke has perhaps been a little bit bullish and dominant here,you can sense his high handed atitude over the irish presenter that was conducting the so called interview with him......their relationship didnt seem like equals to me..more like lord and master.
Old 09-01-2014, 07:07 PM   #1823
oneisall

Quote:
Originally Posted by sean View Post
Lee Ryan posting weirdly threatening messages on my FB page...
Fb gangsta, those ppl can be amusing
The hardest place to do good is in the silence of your own heart.
Those who dig holes underneath others fall into them themselves.
Old 09-01-2014, 07:08 PM   #1824
orderoutofchaos

Quote:
Originally Posted by hangthedj View Post
No, she's asked for it, and replied to his own suggestion (I believe).

Do you bother watching stuff or trying to understand it before you comment on it?

I've been concerned for some time about people supposedly 'defending' TPV against alleged negativity (which has often been well-intentioned constructive criticism imo), who are actually making it look bad imo (some of them have been on here from the very start posting almost every other comment on these threads at times)...surely if you're a supporter you want to make it look good?
Ah now this is the problem you seem some of you on here can't grasp the situation at the moment and how it could destroy this great idea david has created. If people with a common cause don't stand together in tough times, they become divided, they become weak. That's when the information revolution you are trying to create will be destroyed . I think , when looking at this, you need to use some common sense. What I think this comes down to is that , there are many people on here who cannot trust anyone, get pleasure from others misfortune, are not really interested in changing anything, just interested in using the forum to display their own internal issues. If on the other hand these sonia supporters had a bit of common sense and really believed in what david is doing, then I suspect we wouldn't be in this situation. So the message is, stick together or withdraw completely.
Old 09-01-2014, 07:10 PM   #1825
orderoutofchaos

Quote:
Originally Posted by doctor fish View Post
Its gonna be a Sun front pager this.

Lee Ryan ex con lottery winner and his girlfriend Sonia Poulton on the run with missing TV station camara
Old 09-01-2014, 07:14 PM   #1826
fairdose

It's unfortunate what has happened has happened but perhaps it's better that it happened early on in game than later? This way the people who were at TPV with less-than-honorable intentions leave faster and makes space for those who really want to make this happen.

I don't have a doubt that financial transparency is coming and I think Sonia Poulton is going to look silly in the long run. Truthfully, I found her on-air persona just a little high-strung for my tastes. I hope the team at TPV make it through this little kerfuffle, funding comes in and they can put on better shows with better hosts and better guests and eventually make it an international operation. There are just so many talented people out there who may not have the "mainstream" credibility which Poulton had, but so what?

Better to learn through trial and error but when you find the real diamond in the rough, keep it. I mean look at someone like Anthony Bourdain, he was a cook for most of his life, with zero media experience, then wrote a book and now hosts some of the most amazing travel shows in the world for a variety of networks.

TPV will be fine, it's part of the learning curve and growing pains of getting to where you want to be.
Old 09-01-2014, 07:14 PM   #1827
cafe beelzebub

Quote:
Originally Posted by jl2013 View Post
I found that, but I couldn't make a difinitive connection between the two given the over all popularity of the name.

I was just hoping someone had a less tenuous link besides a search.

I personally wouldn't use my real picture anywhere on the internet. Maybe some **** people would.

I was just saying it's a lot to assume given my personal opinion on the matter. However I appreciate some people are more ... aquescent / less cautious than I am.
Are you saying that the guy in the newspaper articles isn't the guy in the facebook profile?
Old 09-01-2014, 07:16 PM   #1828
rumandlime

Quote:
Originally Posted by fairdose View Post
It's unfortunate what has happened has happened but perhaps it's better that it happened early on in game than later? This way the people who were at TPV with less-than-honorable intentions leave faster and makes space for those who really want to make this happen.

I don't have a doubt that financial transparency is coming and I think Sonia Poulton is going to look silly in the long run. Truthfully, I found her on-air persona just a little high-strung for my tastes. I hope the team at TPV make it through this little kerfuffle, funding comes in and they can put on better shows with better hosts and better guests and eventually make it an international operation. There are just so many talented people out there who may not have the "mainstream" credibility which Poulton had, but so what?

Better to learn through trial and error but when you find the real diamond in the rough, keep it. I mean look at someone like Anthony Bourdain, he was a cook for most of his life, with zero media experience, then wrote a book and now hosts some of the most amazing travel shows in the world for a variety of networks.

TPV will be fine, it's part of the learning curve and growing pains of getting to where you want to be.
in icke's own words this really is far closer to the END of the game than the beginning!
Old 09-01-2014, 07:17 PM   #1829
zhiba
Forum Advisor

Quote:
Are you saying that the guy in the newspaper articles isn't the guy in the facebook profile?
Lee ryan lotto winner

http://www.bbc.co.uk/insideout/eastm...10/week3.shtml

leeryan203.jpg

Lee Ryan Youtube

http://www.youtube.com/user/leeryan1969?feature=watch

photo.jpg

Last edited by zhiba; 09-01-2014 at 07:17 PM.
Old 09-01-2014, 07:18 PM   #1830
greatdayforfreedom

I just watched Sonia's video statement. it was interesting what she said about Richie Allen allegedly calling women 'bitches' in the office and not liked by many people there. What's all that about? She is still going on about the dark studio! She had lost some respect for David because he took her into the only room that was free at the time to have a meeting? LOL. I have to say, despite what I feel about her now, I found Sonia very likable in the video.
Old 09-01-2014, 07:18 PM   #1831
orderoutofchaos

Quote:
Originally Posted by rumandlime View Post
in icke's own words this really is far closer to the END of the game than the beginning!
No chance , I really have no doubt that this station WILL continue and get even better.
Old 09-01-2014, 07:20 PM   #1832
rumandlime

Quote:
Originally Posted by orderoutofchaos View Post
No chance , I really have no doubt that this station WILL continue and get even better.
Certainly hope you are correct,however i doubt it will last much longer...Icke i believe is not lying when he says it has WEEKS left.
Old 09-01-2014, 07:20 PM   #1833
jl2013

Quote:
Not at all. I was saying I couldn't be sure and I felt more concrete evidence was needed.

The facebook account could be a troll account for a kickoff. Happens a lot although I haven't checked yet to see if any threads are up that would pertain to that sort of activity.

Also, whom ever Ryan is maybe isn't the Ryan in the picture.

I was merely looking at it from my own personal experience.

People don't tell the truth on the internet. Fact.

And why should they.

Last edited by jl2013; 09-01-2014 at 07:22 PM. Reason: Truth
Old 09-01-2014, 07:20 PM   #1834
postmanjimjim

http://www.thepeoplesvoice.tv/financ...-january-2014/
Old 09-01-2014, 07:20 PM   #1835
ernie

I haven't seen Sandra Paltry's video yet. Did she provide any of the evidence or detail that David Icke asked her for?

If not, what's she still rabbiting on about?
Old 09-01-2014, 07:25 PM   #1836
mckeever

Just watched Sonias response video to Icke where she sets the world record for number of blinks blinked per minute. What the hell was all that about? I've never seen some one blink so much in my life, seriously.

She claims it's a response to Ickes comments and then states that she didn't watch the video all of the way through because "she couldn't stomach it". Sound like some one who spits their dummy out when things don't go her way? "I'm not listening to any more of this, lalalalalala, fingers in my ears". At least have the decency and professionalism to watch the video all the way through in order to form a coherent response woman.

She completely avoids and ignores the topic about Icke stating how she has threatened to walk out of the studio several times in the past and threatened to walk out during the live telethon. Maybe her body can't process enough blinks per minute for her to be able to lie about that one.

Continues to refer to the banned room as "the dark, intimidating room". Truly laughable.

Says this isn't a smear campaign against David but at several points throughout the video emphasises how no one in the MSM wants to go on the show and work with Icke and claims she lots so much respect for him when he took her to "the dark room", lol.

Claims she didn't get on with Richie because he's a woman hater and calls all the women bitches in the office and because he was sharing a flat with Icke.

The last point she made about Riche could be true or not, but, given her obvious lies and rubbish about the rest of the show, it's probably another pile of horse shite.

If she had any legitimacy to her claims, other key staff members would have followed her out of the door and packed their bags, but not a single person did. Interesting indeed.
Old 09-01-2014, 07:26 PM   #1837
ringy
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by ernie View Post
I haven't seen Sandra Paltry's video yet. Did she provide any of the evidence or detail that David Icke asked her for?

If not, what's she still rabbiting on about?
Here it is Ernie;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z_32y...ature=youtu.be

Old 09-01-2014, 07:27 PM   #1838
orderoutofchaos

Quote:
Originally Posted by mckeever View Post
Just watched Sonias response video to Icke where she sets the world record for number of blinks blinked per minute. What the hell was all that about? I've never seen some one blink so much in my life, seriously.

She claims it's a response to Ickes comments and then states that she didn't watch the video all of the way through because "she couldn't stomach it". Sound like some one who spits their dummy out when things don't go her way? "I'm not listening to any more of this, lalalalalala, fingers in my ears". At least have the decency and professionalism to watch the video all the way through in order to form a coherent response woman.

She completely avoids and ignores the topic about Icke stating how she has threatened to walk out of the studio several times in the past and threatened to walk out during the live telethon. Maybe her body can't process enough blinks per minute for her to be able to lie about that one.

Continues to refer to the banned room as "the dark, intimidating room". Truly laughable.

Says this isn't a smear campaign against David but at several points throughout the video emphasises how no one in the MSM wants to go on the show and work with Icke and claims she lots so much respect for him when he took her to "the dark room", lol.

Claims she didn't get on with Richie because he's a woman hater and calls all the women bitches in the office and because he was sharing a flat with Icke.

The last point she made about Riche could be true or not, but, given her obvious lies and rubbish about the rest of the show, it's probably another pile of horse shite.

If she had any legitimacy to her claims, other key staff members would have followed her out of the door and packed their bags, but not a single person did. Interesting indeed.
She also failed to provide any evidence to back up her claims....yet again.

Last edited by orderoutofchaos; 09-01-2014 at 07:27 PM.
Old 09-01-2014, 07:28 PM   #1839
greatdayforfreedom

Quote:
Originally Posted by sean View Post
Lee Ryan posting weirdly threatening messages on my FB page...
Stay safe, Sean! If he continues to threaten you, you should call the police. He doesn't look like the kind of guy that likes to be messed with.
Old 09-01-2014, 07:28 PM   #1840
jl2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by mckeever View Post

I sympathise with her a little. Like I sympathise with my ex wife. Not at all.

She does come across as moderately sincere, but the fact remains. The entire ordeal reaks of bullsh*t.
Closed Thread