Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Recommended Reading, Viewing and Audio
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 17-05-2008, 11:55 PM   #1
foreverspirit
Inactive

Default The Androgynous (HERMAPHRODITIC) Agenda -Alan Watt

Cuttomg Through: Volumes l,2,3
The Adrogynous (Hermaphrodtic) Agenda

Hey Everyone:

Been away for a while, posting periodically to have the newcomers be as lucky as I, since I saw Matrixcutter's post of one of Alan's talks. I've been posting in the general area, but they keep deleting it and then locking me out for a few days. I know they're scared of too many people listening to Alan and with good reason. For once they do, there's no turning back.

I feel for the newcomers who may miss out on this valuable information, but alas, I have faith when their soul is ready for the real truth, somehow they will be led to this thread and others like it with Alan's information. After all, I too had saw the name Alan Watt for quite some time and keep passing it by thinking it was another yahoo with more fairy shit.

Has anyone read his book: Cuttomg Through: Volumes l,2,3 - The Adrogynous (Hermaphrodtic) Agenda? If not, I urge you to. It will be the treat of a lifetime. When I first ordered it and was waiting, I was wincing somewhat to think how it may have been a rip off. Even after all the truths I had learned from just listening to his blurbs. (Talk about how deeply ingrained the bullshit programming of this world/society/freemansons is!!)

Holy Wowwwww. Everything is explained. What a beaut to understand the real deal of the meaning of "Shapeshifting" and oh so so so much more. Just remember , if anyone reads it, don't discuss it with anyone in an open forum.

Alan deserves to be highly paid for this invaluable book he has written. Actually when you finish reading it, you'll be so stunned and satisfied, there will be nothing you feel like discussing with anyone. It'll make you start to use your mind once again, to think for yourself!! There's a certain peace that's attained by having all your yeah but's put to rest. Believe me, it's some deep, deep stuff.. As usual coming from Watt.

After reading it, I feel as if I never need to read another book again. When you read it, you'll understand who really this forum is run by and for. Again if anyone wants to know many real truths, they should pay the man.

To think of how much money I wasted on bullshit books that were just programming me, I feel great to let you all know this definitely will be the new so called "bible" of the future, the greatest historical piece of work ever written!! Invaluable for future generations that will come and everyone should have a copy now!!

Enjoy big time everyone and thanks a bizillion to Watt for taking the time to share these valuable truths with those who really want to know!!

Last edited by foreverspirit; 18-05-2008 at 12:13 AM.
foreverspirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-05-2008, 01:33 PM   #2
hirschfelder

Well said, Alan.

They're pretty dear though them books. $102.50 (Canadian) to have them shipped to Britain? That's more than 50 sovs
Old 18-05-2008, 01:45 PM   #3
eternal_spirit
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by hirschfelder View Post
Well said, Alan.

They're pretty dear though them books. $102.50 (Canadian) to have them shipped to Britain? That's more than 50 sovs

Well worth it you get 3 books for that price. You'd be lucky to get 3 books for that price ( excluding post age ) I'd recommend it as good reading
and I've read loads of stuff and takes something of interest and quality for me to say it's good.
eternal_spirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-05-2008, 02:58 PM   #4
hirschfelder

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternal_spirit View Post

Well worth it you get 3 books for that price. You'd be lucky to get 3 books for that price ( excluding post age ) I'd recommend it as good reading
and I've read loads of stuff and takes something of interest and quality for me to say it's good.
You would say that, Alan Watt's your guru
Old 19-05-2008, 04:23 AM   #5
eternal_spirit
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by hirschfelder View Post
You would say that, Alan Watt's your guru

LOL I've only known about Watty for about a year and a half. I have a few gurus he's just one.
eternal_spirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-2008, 08:31 AM   #6
empyblessing
Inactive

Alan Watt is a mindfuck. I like to give the warning that once you read his work there's no going back. Mostly because you wouldn't want to. It's crossing the rubicon, the event horizon, point of no return. Same world, brand spankin' new eyes.
empyblessing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-2008, 08:51 AM   #7
limelady
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by foreverspirit View Post

Hey Everyone:

Been away for a while, posting periodically to have the newcomers be as lucky as I, since I saw Matrixcutter's post of one of Alan's talks. I've been posting in the general area, but they keep deleting it and then locking me out for a few days. I know they're scared of too many people listening to Alan and with good reason. For once they do, there's no turning back.
I can assure you we have not been "locking you out". Whatever gave you that idea And why would we be scared of you posting this material? The only thing we ask is that you post it in the right sub-forums, and if you haven't done that in the past, then this may explain why some of your threads have been deleted or moved.
limelady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-2008, 12:26 PM   #8
empyblessing
Inactive

Why shouldn't someone discuss in a forum?
empyblessing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2008, 01:38 AM   #9
foreverspirit
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternal_spirit View Post

LOL I've only known about Watty for about a year and a half. I have a few gurus he's just one.

If you're going to have a guru, he's got to be the one! Is there really any one else comparable to Watt? Give me some names of the others you admire.
Old 01-06-2008, 06:48 PM   #10
weirdwolf71

Yes, another Watt lover here

This guy I make sure I listen to his podcasts...not missed one for 2 years now.

Got his 3 books too....bit odd when you get it as its basically a ringbound set of photocopied A4 sheets, but the info in there is superb and if you like Watt, it goes deeper into what he touches upon in interviews and gets under the skin of the elite and their ancient belief system and the occult meanings and construction of everyday words. Its not a book you can just skim through quick, but thats good as it makes you think about what you're reading.
weirdwolf71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2008, 01:02 PM   #11
vienna

Quote:

Hey Everyone:

I feel for the newcomers who may miss out on this valuable information, but alas, I have faith when their soul is ready for the real truth, somehow they will be led to this thread and others like it with Alan's information. After all, I too had saw the name Alan Watt for quite some time and keep passing it by thinking it was another yahoo with more fairy shit.

Has anyone read his book: Cuttomg Through: Volumes l,2,3 - The Adrogynous (Hermaphrodtic) Agenda? If not, I urge you to. It will be the treat of a lifetime. When I first ordered it and was waiting, I was wincing somewhat to think how it may have been a rip off. Even after all the truths I had learned from just listening to his blurbs. (Talk about how deeply ingrained the bullshit programming of this world/society/freemansons is!!)

Holy Wowwwww. Everything is explained. What a beaut to understand the real deal of the meaning of "Shapeshifting" and oh so so so much more. Just remember , if anyone reads it, don't discuss it with anyone in an open forum.

Alan deserves to be highly paid for this invaluable book he has written. Actually when you finish reading it, you'll be so stunned and satisfied, there will be nothing you feel like discussing with anyone. It'll make you start to use your mind once again, to think for yourself!! There's a certain peace that's attained by having all your yeah but's put to rest. Believe me, it's some deep, deep stuff.. As usual coming from Watt.

After reading it, I feel as if I never need to read another book again. When you read it, you'll understand who really this forum is run by and for. Again if anyone wants to know many real truths, they should pay the man.

To think of how much money I wasted on bullshit books that were just programming me, I feel great to let you all know this definitely will be the new so called "bible" of the future, the greatest historical piece of work ever written!! Invaluable for future generations that will come and everyone should have a copy now!!

Enjoy big time everyone and thanks a bizillion to Watt for taking the time to share these valuable truths with those who really want to know!!

Alan was kind enough to let me order it using his Paypal

order it at his website

www.cutttingthroughthematrix.com
"Through my extensive research I have discovered that vaccinations are causing impaired blood flow (ischemia) to brain and body. I have reason to believe that all are being affected and all vaccinations ARE causing the overwhelming rise in autism , specific learning disabilities, attention deficit disorders, sudden infant death, gulf war syndrome, dementia , seizure disorders, some cancers it would appear, and much more"Dr A.MOULDEN

Last edited by vienna; 03-06-2008 at 01:05 PM.
vienna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2008, 08:41 PM   #12
foreverspirit
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by empyblessing View Post
Why shouldn't someone discuss in a forum?

Yahoo, after almost two weeks of trying to get back in, I am. The reason I say this, emptyblessing, is because, the man has such valuable information, again, he should rightly be paid as he's also a one man show.

I've noticed quite a few times on this site, rense and truthseeker.com, they post articles pertaining to subjects Alan was discussing only one or two nights before. What's up with that? It's so obvious where they got it from. Unless of course, Alan is part of the gang. However, I don't think so. It always originated from him frist.

The rest of these guys have lots of money and the backing of major book stores to sell their books/products. Alan doesn't. It's pretty obvious from their ability to travel and sell their wares so freely, that they are a part of the NWO/freemasons clique, spinning their disinfo. It's makes one think. Why else are they so diligent in always attacking and supressing anything to do with Alan's stuff and not so with the many other yahoo topics being discussed on this forum?

So yeah, don't divulge anything to anyone for free. If people want the real deal, they'll buy Alan's books. Holy creepella. It's stuff no one else is talking about and holy freakoli, to know the true meaning of "shapeshifting" and other incredibly valuable information!!

Ciao for now!

Last edited by foreverspirit; 08-06-2008 at 03:21 AM.
Old 08-06-2008, 06:21 AM   #13
lizzy

Quote:

Hey Everyone:

Old 16-06-2008, 06:45 PM   #14
foreverspirit
Inactive

Lizzy, I know you said Synergy rocks and Alan Rules. I respect your admiration for Synergy. However, somethings just not right with him posting pages and pages of NWO yeshua misinfo and other out of this world fairy canary (in my opinion). Yet if you try to post an article of Alan's, like: "From Slime to Divine" it immediately gets deleted or rerouted in their infinite wisdom. Actually Slime to Divine didn't even get rerouted it just disappeared

No doubt this is their forum, I geuss to keep tabs on people. I sense Synergy is being paid to post all this stuff. It's so obviously in line with the NWO Agenda. However, I still respect you.
Old 17-06-2008, 03:59 AM   #15
lizzy

hi foreverspirit. I know what your saying there.....I just sort of picked out a name there..

but I have to disagree, synergy, he is a genuine truthseeker and totally anti NWO.

........ since being a member here there's ALWAYS been a no -no to linking AW material to his site.

Watt's work still ranks at the top with me because it is so well documented.

I am off to find and re-listen to the 'sublime to slime' , it was an eye-opener I remember .

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showt...t=14929&page=9

Last edited by lizzy; 17-06-2008 at 04:32 AM.
lizzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-06-2008, 04:10 AM   #16
lizzy

Quote:
Originally Posted by empyblessing View Post
Alan Watt is a mindfuck. I like to give the warning that once you read his work there's no going back. Mostly because you wouldn't want to. It's crossing the rubicon, the event horizon, point of no return. Same world, brand spankin' new eyes.
Yup, that's what the real truth does to ya
Old 17-06-2008, 04:11 AM   #17
montag
Inactive

Quote:

Hey Everyone:

Hello foreverspirit, Alan Watt has a lot of good info on the agenda there is no denying that, but the problem is not so much with him but with his supporters who initially who were spamming this forum with his material. This is the David Icke forum not the Alan Watt forum and I don't think it fair that David should pay to host a forum to promote somebody who claims he is a disinfo agent. You have had this explained to you before so this explanation is for the benefit of those unaware of the situation, we have allocated a thread here for discussions of Alans work to keep it all in one place, thats about as fair as we can be, so please do not open any more threads on this as you are well aware of the score and now just being provocative for the sake of it.

montag
montag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-06-2008, 12:03 AM   #18
montag
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by w1nstonsm1th84 View Post
I like to listen to both of them- David Icke is a very intelligent, articulate man- and very witty... but so too is Watt.
Glad to hear it, I agree..
montag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2008, 02:18 AM   #19
skylark

Wink

Quote:

Hey Everyone:

Has anyone read his book: Cuttomg Through: Volumes l,2,3 - The Adrogynous (Hermaphrodtic) Agenda? If not, I urge you to. It will be the treat of a lifetime. When I first ordered it and was waiting, I was wincing somewhat to think how it may have been a rip off. Even after all the truths I had learned from just listening to his blurbs. (Talk about how deeply ingrained the bullshit programming of this world/society/freemansons is!!

SHUDDAP YOU FOOOOL!!! DON'T TELL THIS LOT...WE'VE GOT 'EM NEATLY BOXED OFF NICELY WITH COUNTERFEIT TRUTHS...SssssHhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!
skylark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2008, 02:24 AM   #20
lizzy

Quote:
Originally Posted by skylark View Post
SHUDDAP YOU FOOOOL!!! DON'T TELL THIS LOT...WE'VE GOT 'EM NEATLY BOXED OFF NICELY WITH COUNTERFEIT TRUTHS...SssssHhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!

there's always the DELETE button too ,used by HQ.

"I'll Tell You a Story of Reality Makers,
First-Class Con-Men, Magicians, Fakirs,
Combining Behaviourism, Psychology, the Soul,
Hollywood Producers Weave Spells, Reach Their Goal,
Spun from the Top, Where Sick Minds Meet,
Conveyed by Media Middlemen to the Man in the Street,
For the Few Thinkers Out There, Keep Guarding Your Mind,
And Hold On to Truth, We're the Last of Our Kind"

Last edited by lizzy; 30-07-2008 at 02:27 AM.