Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 06-12-2013, 05:50 AM   #1
neil2009

Default Global currency reset coming!

http://radio.goldseek.com/nuggets/williams.12.04.13.mp3

Lindsey Williams on GoldSeek Radio speaking with Chris Waltzek on 4th December 2013 talking about a global currency reset that if the Elite have their way will take place within 90 days. He confirms this is not the collapse or a devaluation of the American dollar, but it will cause the dollar to lose its world reserve status. This will be the biggest financial event in the last 1,000 years from the prespective of Pastor Williams’ Elite friends. Every person on the globe will be affected. 204 nations have agreed with the IMF (International Monetary Fund) to revalue their currencies to within 3 to 5% of each other based upon the assets of each country. This will end the currency wars and give the New World Order full control with a new gold backed currency. it will mean the US dollar will be reset down by 30% of its current value. He says that bank holidays are still another year off and that 30-50% of private, state and federal retirement funds are to be nationalised and/or confiscated between now and then.
-
Pastor Williams also discusses the main reason for the dumbing down of America is the smart meter microwave technology being installed in every home, implemented to prevent people revolting over what the Elite are about to do with them. Lindsey Williams verified this information with research from Barrie Trower, a former microwave weapons expert.
-
Lindsey also refers to an IMF meeting held on 9th October 2013, the minutes of which were recently released. The report is called “Taxing Times”. In this report the IMF recommends the USA does the following: Increase taxes; New capital controls; Sieze retirement funds and Bring the national debt down to pre-banking crisis 2007 levels. You can download the report here:
-
http://www.imf.org/external/pubs/ft/...pdf/fm1302.pdf
-
Pastor Lindsey Williams also says to watch the news carefully over the next three months. He said that when you see that his source was right about the global currency reset, you will conclude that his Elite friend is also right about everything else too, including smart meters and what they are doing to our brains. Lindsey Williams repeats again to get out of paper assets at all costs.

Last edited by neil2009; 06-12-2013 at 05:52 AM.
neil2009 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2013, 06:04 AM   #2
thetruthcollector
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by neil2009 View Post

Lindsey Williams on GoldSeek Radio speaking with Chris Waltzek on 4th December 2013 talking about a global currency reset that if the Elite have their way will take place within 90 days. He confirms this is not the collapse or a devaluation of the American dollar, but it will cause the dollar to lose its world reserve status. This will be the biggest financial event in the last 1,000 years from the prespective of Pastor Williams’ Elite friends. Every person on the globe will be affected. 204 nations have agreed with the IMF (International Monetary Fund) to revalue their currencies to within 3 to 5% of each other based upon the assets of each country. This will end the currency wars and give the New World Order full control with a new gold backed currency. it will mean the US dollar will be reset down by 30% of its current value. He says that bank holidays are still another year off and that 30-50% of private, state and federal retirement funds are to be nationalised and/or confiscated between now and then.
-
Pastor Williams also discusses the main reason for the dumbing down of America is the smart meter microwave technology being installed in every home, implemented to prevent people revolting over what the Elite are about to do with them. Lindsey Williams verified this information with research from Barrie Trower, a former microwave weapons expert.
-
Lindsey also refers to an IMF meeting held on 9th October 2013, the minutes of which were recently released. The report is called “Taxing Times”. In this report the IMF recommends the USA does the following: Increase taxes; New capital controls; Sieze retirement funds and Bring the national debt down to pre-banking crisis 2007 levels. You can download the report here:
-
-
Pastor Lindsey Williams also says to watch the news carefully over the next three months. He said that when you see that his source was right about the global currency reset, you will conclude that his Elite friend is also right about everything else too, including smart meters and what they are doing to our brains. Lindsey Williams repeats again to get out of paper assets at all costs.
We shall see...The problem is that we've all heard this before so if it all actually does come crashing down in 90 days I for one will be caught with my pants down because I just don't buy it...

A drastic collapse like that on a world wide scale would/will leave to absolute anarchy so the newly gold backed currency system won't matter because true chaos will ensue on uncontrollable and unprecedented levels...
thetruthcollector is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2013, 06:23 AM   #3
neil2009

At 28:30 Pastor Lindsey Williams lets slips and says Christine Laggard of the IMF will announce coming reset in the next few days.
Old 06-12-2013, 06:26 AM   #4
thetruthcollector
Banned

Quote:
At 28:30 Pastor Lindsey Williams lets slips and says Christine Laggard of the IMF will announce coming reset in the next few days.
I will be on the look out
Old 06-12-2013, 06:39 AM   #5
illuminumnuts

Quote:
Well, she is the world's CFO.

Are you selling out your sons, daughters, nephews and nieces? Good job! Bellboy!
illuminumnuts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2013, 06:19 PM   #6
mary s

I think you should take the time to watch/listen to both of the following videos

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8q9Ezn7LyIk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xz-Mlomuwes

Lindsey Williams is advising the things that Americans ought to do by 1st January 2014, to ensure they are not caught out.

If I was an American I think I'd pay attention (better safe than sorry).

He is not predicting a imminent global meltdown, he appears to be describing the Elite's way to con the American public into accepting the NWO, without rioting.

Some of things he advices are:
  1. Stock up on food, water and firearms
  2. Buy as much gold as you can
  3. Get out of debt if poss
  4. Pay off mortgage or sell up
  5. Sort out medicines
    Move out of the cities

Last edited by mary s; 12-12-2013 at 07:47 PM. Reason: typed 2013 by mistake - should be 2014
mary s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-12-2013, 01:48 AM   #7
Fishin

Quote:
Originally Posted by mary s View Post
I think you should take the time to watch/listen to both of the following videos

Lindsey Williams is advising the things that Americans ought to do by 1st January 2014, to ensure they are not caught out.

He is not predicting a imminent global meltdown, he appears to be describing the Elite's way to con the American public into accepting the NWO, without rioting.

5. Sort out medicines
    Move out of the cities
That's exactly what they have to do, sooner or later.

Good post.
Old 13-12-2013, 03:02 AM   #8
picklez01

Lol. this aint gonna happen.
picklez01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-12-2013, 03:10 AM   #9
derekbuttery

Quote:
Originally Posted by mary s View Post

5. Sort out medicines
    Move out of the cities
NSA - TSA - DHS and the guard are preventing all of the above...

http://justice4the21.blogspot.ca/

Justice for the 21!
derekbuttery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-12-2013, 10:32 AM   #10
thetruthcollector
Banned

Fuck it....what's better to do than fight the good fight!!
Old 13-12-2013, 10:38 AM   #11
djhooker

source looks legit
djhooker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-12-2013, 02:38 PM   #12
reverendjim

SoldGeek Radio?

sorry, couldn't help myself....

as to pastor williams...seems he's, well, wrong alot....but mostly on time frames? idk....but...i'm still waiting on 200 a barrel that was supposed to happened by now, its 98 or so.

idk, when someone can spill beans from now til the cows come home, particularly info straight from an elite, you'ld think they'ld be playing tag with smith and wesson.

but, an adjustment in currency...seems like it has to happen doesn't it? or does it? its all funny money, manipulated to the hilt. they can do what they want.

dont play.
reverendjim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-12-2013, 03:56 PM   #13
neil2009

he hasn't been nearly as accurate since ken fromm died,i do wonder if his new source is playing some sick joke on him
Old 13-12-2013, 05:42 PM   #14
picklez01

Quote:
he hasn't been nearly as accurate since ken fromm died,i do wonder if his new source is playing some sick joke on him
Indeed.

There's zero chance of a global currency reset. No way will the global banking elites allow populations to be debt free. They have to keep it maintained to justify savage austerity.

Bail-ins are far more likely.
picklez01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-12-2013, 05:50 PM   #15
reverendjim

Quote:
Originally Posted by picklez01 View Post
Indeed.

There's zero chance of a global currency reset. No way will the global banking elites allow populations to be debt free. They have to keep it maintained to justify savage austerity.

bailins are the new way forward for the sick buggers.

but people, the majority anyway, will stand in line to get things. to go in debt to get things. and they wont stop their governments from indebting them either. even in the face of austerity. i dont see many wondering how it is that they talk austerity while government gets bigger and cuts are made. the banking elite have nothing to worry about. one way or another everybody wants to play money.

besides they can reset currencies without wiping out debt. they can do anything they want. who's stopping them?
reverendjim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-12-2013, 06:15 PM   #16
tangodeltafoxtrot
Banned

Quote:

-
-
-
-
Odd, I thought the "good guys" in the truthers movement usually claim that a gold-backed currency is a good thing?

I give no credence to this prediction. Ultimately nobody is in control, the markets are in control.

Last edited by tangodeltafoxtrot; 13-12-2013 at 06:15 PM.
tangodeltafoxtrot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-12-2013, 06:22 PM   #17
lizzy
Sin bin - Time Out

Quote:
Indeed.

yes. i think so too.---at least this will come first.
the 'reserve' status is already gone but peeps don't grasp that.

Last edited by lizzy; 13-12-2013 at 06:23 PM.
lizzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-12-2013, 06:59 PM   #18
piskavac

Quote:
Originally Posted by thetruthcollector View Post
A drastic collapse like that on a world wide scale would/will leave to absolute anarchy so the newly gold backed currency system won't matter because true chaos will ensue on uncontrollable and unprecedented levels...
And all those guarding the gold will care firstly for themselves (if not only for themselves) and not for their masters. The slave masters are smart enough to know so.

If hunger strikes and you are protector of gold which is just before your nose, you will gather your ""colleagues"" to break down the treasure and grab the gold in order to sell it for the food.
* In 1975, a man riding a moped in Bermuda was accidentally struck and killed by a taxi. One year later, the man’s brother, riding the very same moped, was killed in the very same way by the very same taxi driven by the very same driver -- and carrying the very same passenger.

Last edited by piskavac; 13-12-2013 at 07:10 PM.
piskavac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-12-2013, 05:57 AM   #19
Fishin

Quote:
Indeed.

No one is going to be debt free. Where did you get that idea?

This may not happen in the next 90 days, but it will have to happne sooner or later.
Old 14-12-2013, 05:58 AM   #20
Fishin

Quote:
Originally Posted by tangodeltafoxtrot View Post
Odd, I thought the "good guys" in the truthers movement usually claim that a gold-backed currency is a good thing?

I give no credence to this prediction. Ultimately nobody is in control, the markets are in control.

The markets ARE controlled.