Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 03-12-2013, 05:22 PM   #1
real6

Default Germans try to prove Pyramids are 20,000 years old

Two German students have vandalised part of the Pyramid of Khufu to help 'prove' their Lost Civilisation theory

http://www.news.com.au/travel/world-...-1226771863820

The ancient cartouche, believed scrawled in the ceiling of Khufu's burial chamber by workers during its construction. The chamber has since become a magnet for vandals over the centuries.

VALID research or vandalism? Egyptian authorities are in uproar after two German students scraped away some ancient writing to "prove" the Great Pyramids are 20,000 years old.

Supporters of the popular story that the Pyramids are evidence of a lost civilisation from the dawn of time consider the reaction all part of an ancient conspiracy.

Internet forums, books and doccumentaries all rage against the "old guard" for hiding the "truth" and refusing to take their ideas seriously.

Now, they have a pair of Indiana-Jones style heroes: Two German students who stole into the Great Pyramid to scrape away at an ancient cartouche.
The painted cartouche which named Pharaoh Khufu (Cheops) is scrawled in a small compartment above his burial chamber in one of the three Great Pyramids at Giza.

Their idea is a popular one: That the Great Pyramids were merely "refurbished" by the Old Kingdom Pharaoh credited with its construction in the 26th Century BC. They argue the official dating of the Pyramids is solely based on the presence of the ancient red cartouche.

The two students from Dresden University recently took matters into their own hands: With Egypt's political turmoil distracting security forces, the pair conspired to sample the red paint and smuggle the pigment out of Egypt.

They have since asserted the fragments support arguments that the construction of date of the Pyramids was much older than Khufu's reign.

Accredited archaeologists dismiss the claim as a fanciful conspiracy theory.

"This is totally false and nonsensical," said Ahmed Saeed, professor of ancient Egyptian civilisation at Cairo University.

Rejecting the "Lost Civilisation" argument

Professor Saeed said it was not certain that the ancient graffiti was written at the time of the pyramid's construction, though it is generally accepted it was put there in year 17 of Khufu's reign. However, it could have been scrawled there at any point in the following centuries as the tomb had been looted deep in antiquity, he said.

Mohamed Abdel Maqsoud, head of the ancient Egyptian department, asserted yesterday that more than two centuries of archeology had amassed a "multitude of scientific research" that irrefutably tied the Great Pyramids to King Khufu.

"A pyramid is not a sole object; it is part of a structural complex connected to each other. This includes the pyramid itself, the funerary temple, the side pyramid, solar boat pits, the ramp and the valley temple," Maqsoud wrote in a press release.

He pointed to the writings of Greek historian Herodotus who visited Egypt in the fifth century BC. He wrote of paintings on the ramp of Khufu's Pyramid which detailed scenes from the Pharaoh's era - including its construction. This ramp was disassembled and used to build nearby pyramids during the Middle Kingdom, but many of these blocks still contain Khufu's name.

Other evidence includes papyri diaries of engineers working on the pyramid's construction, records of trading expeditions to get the construction materials and the excavation of a massive nearby worker's camp where the builders resided.

"Lost Civilisation" proponents dismiss the above as merely evidence Pharaoh Khufu extensively renovated existing structures.

Believers point to a small set of largely discredited studies and amateur postulations, including claims by a geologist that erosion patterns "prove" the Pyramids and Great Sphinx belong to a much older "lost civilisation" from 20,000 years ago.

International consequences

The German embassy in Cairo has issued a statement criticising the students' actions and reassured Egyptian authorities that they were not in any way associated with the German Archaeological Institute in an effort to avert any sanctions against the body.

Egypt's ministry of antiquities earlier this week condemned the action, saying it was a "great violation of Egypt's ancient heritage, and the great pyramid in particular - the only surviving monument of the seven wonders of the ancient world".

MSA minister Mohamed Ibrahim referred the case against the two Germans to the prosecutor-general for further investigation, alleging that both amateur archaeologists had broken Egyptian law by entering the pyramid and taking the samples without permission. Smuggling the pyramid material out of the country was also in breach of international law and UNESCO conventions relating to archeology, he said.

The students have been placed on an airport watch list and will be immediately arrested if they return to Egypt.
"My father may not approve, but I am no longer his disciple, I am a master now, an idea transcended into life. And so this is my new path, which is a lot like the old one - only mine. To stay on that path I need to work harder, explore new rituals, evolve. Am I evil? Am I good? I'm done asking those questions, I dont have the answers - does anyone?"

-Dexter Morgan

Last edited by real6; 03-12-2013 at 05:24 PM.
real6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 05:25 PM   #2
rizzy
Banned

that doesnt prove that the pyramids are 20,000 years old does it, its not concrete proof.

ps.. thanks though, its interesting.....
rizzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 05:26 PM   #3
rizzy
Banned

the pic is not ahmed saeed, its Dr, zahi hawaas
Old 03-12-2013, 07:17 PM   #4

This is a good link to watch............

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8bFteyAWuY
Old 03-12-2013, 07:26 PM   #5
andy1033

I always believed that the pyramids of giza were made by former civilisation of mankind, when mankind was far more intune with nature.

Egypt people always want to rubbish the idea of stones having mystical powers, but from my experience you only know if your a minority whom are able to use crystals. Different stones and crystals do store energies, its just ridiculed as only a minority of all humans can use them correctly.

Plus there is no burial in the main pyramid, so why was it built?

Considering i wrote yesterday why i believe humans truly have christmas, and christmas day is older than jesus, or the church. Who knows what those peoples knew back then.

Remember you put up a christmas tree to symbolically bring energy into your home, that the sun gives off on christmas day. Thats the reason why we all put up trees in our homes. The pagans brought christmas trees into there homes to bring energy into there home.

Last edited by andy1033; 03-12-2013 at 07:38 PM.
andy1033 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 07:29 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy1033 View Post
I always believed that the pyramids of giza were made by former civilisation of mankind, when mankind was far more intune with nature.

Eygpt people always want to rubbish the idea of stones having mystical powers, but from my experience you only know if your a minority whom are able to use crystals. Different stones and crystals do store energies, its just ridiculed as only a minority of all humans can use them correctly.

Plus there is no burial in the main pyramid, so why was it built?
Yes indeed ~ I agree.
Old 03-12-2013, 08:07 PM   #7
zephiloyd

it's discredited because they authorities say so, hence it is probably the truth

it was built by our reptillian overlords, and is the centre of the earth grid of stuctures all linked with perfect mathematical precision

http://www.greatdreams.com/gem1.htm
zephiloyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 08:14 PM   #8
bikerdruid

Location: north peace bioregion of north america's great boreal forest

Quote:
Originally Posted by zephiloyd View Post
it's discredited because they authorities say so, hence it is probably the truth

it was built by our reptillian overlords, and is the centre of the earth grid of stuctures all linked with perfect mathematical precision
i'm not at all convinced by the reptillian stuff, but i certainly know that the pyramids are much older than we have been told.
Old 03-12-2013, 08:20 PM   #9
zephiloyd

Quote:
Originally Posted by bikerdruid View Post
i'm not at all convinced by the reptillian stuff, but i certainly know that the pyramids are much older than we have been told.
OK, Archons then.
zephiloyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 08:28 PM   #10
bikerdruid

Location: north peace bioregion of north america's great boreal forest

Quote:
Originally Posted by zephiloyd View Post
OK, Archons then.
icertainly don't profess to have many answers .. but a lot of questions.
many sites around the world point to the fact that human civilization had reached a well developed stage many thousands of years ago.
we were thrown back into the stone age by a catastrophe.
i have read some stuff that is quite convincing, but would love to read more.
ideas?
Old 03-12-2013, 08:29 PM   #11
_disturbed_

Sacred Geometry, if you round up the prime numbers of all 3 Gizan pyramids the final number doesn't come near the speed of light, it's exactly bang on the money.
_disturbed_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 08:35 PM   #12

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8NNHmV3QPw

Our history is not what we think! Over the past few thousand years, we have warped our own history. Our versions of the past has been mistranslated, changed, altered, and skewed to fit our understanding of reality, and completely left our many things that we cannot explain. Today, we are going to look at an alternate version of our history, a version that was recorded across many ancient tablets and artifacts throughout time, which have only recently been uncovered. This story may be a little cosmic, it may not even be true, but you will have to decide that for yourself.
Old 03-12-2013, 08:52 PM   #13
rizzy
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bikerdruid View Post
many sites around the world point to the fact that human civilization had reached a well developed stage many thousands of years ago.
we were thrown back into the stone age by a catastrophe.
i have read some stuff that is quite convincing, but would love to read more.
ideas?
this is were i am at.....
Old 03-12-2013, 09:10 PM   #14
nailtown slim
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by real6 View Post
Two German students have vandalised part of the Pyramid of Khufu to help 'prove' their Lost Civilisation theory

http://www.news.com.au/travel/world-...-1226771863820

The ancient cartouche, believed scrawled in the ceiling of Khufu's burial chamber by workers during its construction. The chamber has since become a magnet for vandals over the centuries.

VALID research or vandalism? Egyptian authorities are in uproar after two German students scraped away some ancient writing to "prove" the Great Pyramids are 20,000 years old.

Supporters of the popular story that the Pyramids are evidence of a lost civilisation from the dawn of time consider the reaction all part of an ancient conspiracy.

Internet forums, books and doccumentaries all rage against the "old guard" for hiding the "truth" and refusing to take their ideas seriously.

Now, they have a pair of Indiana-Jones style heroes: Two German students who stole into the Great Pyramid to scrape away at an ancient cartouche.
The painted cartouche which named Pharaoh Khufu (Cheops) is scrawled in a small compartment above his burial chamber in one of the three Great Pyramids at Giza.

Their idea is a popular one: That the Great Pyramids were merely "refurbished" by the Old Kingdom Pharaoh credited with its construction in the 26th Century BC. They argue the official dating of the Pyramids is solely based on the presence of the ancient red cartouche.

The two students from Dresden University recently took matters into their own hands: With Egypt's political turmoil distracting security forces, the pair conspired to sample the red paint and smuggle the pigment out of Egypt.

They have since asserted the fragments support arguments that the construction of date of the Pyramids was much older than Khufu's reign.

Accredited archaeologists dismiss the claim as a fanciful conspiracy theory.

"This is totally false and nonsensical," said Ahmed Saeed, professor of ancient Egyptian civilisation at Cairo University.

Rejecting the "Lost Civilisation" argument

Professor Saeed said it was not certain that the ancient graffiti was written at the time of the pyramid's construction, though it is generally accepted it was put there in year 17 of Khufu's reign. However, it could have been scrawled there at any point in the following centuries as the tomb had been looted deep in antiquity, he said.

Mohamed Abdel Maqsoud, head of the ancient Egyptian department, asserted yesterday that more than two centuries of archeology had amassed a "multitude of scientific research" that irrefutably tied the Great Pyramids to King Khufu.

"A pyramid is not a sole object; it is part of a structural complex connected to each other. This includes the pyramid itself, the funerary temple, the side pyramid, solar boat pits, the ramp and the valley temple," Maqsoud wrote in a press release.

He pointed to the writings of Greek historian Herodotus who visited Egypt in the fifth century BC. He wrote of paintings on the ramp of Khufu's Pyramid which detailed scenes from the Pharaoh's era - including its construction. This ramp was disassembled and used to build nearby pyramids during the Middle Kingdom, but many of these blocks still contain Khufu's name.

Other evidence includes papyri diaries of engineers working on the pyramid's construction, records of trading expeditions to get the construction materials and the excavation of a massive nearby worker's camp where the builders resided.

"Lost Civilisation" proponents dismiss the above as merely evidence Pharaoh Khufu extensively renovated existing structures.

Believers point to a small set of largely discredited studies and amateur postulations, including claims by a geologist that erosion patterns "prove" the Pyramids and Great Sphinx belong to a much older "lost civilisation" from 20,000 years ago.

International consequences

The German embassy in Cairo has issued a statement criticising the students' actions and reassured Egyptian authorities that they were not in any way associated with the German Archaeological Institute in an effort to avert any sanctions against the body.

Egypt's ministry of antiquities earlier this week condemned the action, saying it was a "great violation of Egypt's ancient heritage, and the great pyramid in particular - the only surviving monument of the seven wonders of the ancient world".

MSA minister Mohamed Ibrahim referred the case against the two Germans to the prosecutor-general for further investigation, alleging that both amateur archaeologists had broken Egyptian law by entering the pyramid and taking the samples without permission. Smuggling the pyramid material out of the country was also in breach of international law and UNESCO conventions relating to archeology, he said.

The students have been placed on an airport watch list and will be immediately arrested if they return to Egypt.
All very silly, they should have just asked Michael Parkinson, Bruce Forsyth or Ann Robinson I've got a feeling that they were around in those days!
nailtown slim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 11:11 PM   #15
wendypeace27

They are about 27,000 years old. The water erosion tells the story they were there before the ice age. On top of that fact that the person who "forged" the records to make it look like a certain king did it, spelled the person's name wrong, lol.

Last edited by wendypeace27; 03-12-2013 at 11:12 PM.
wendypeace27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 11:18 PM   #16
andy1033

This time for what ever reason the ptb seem to have gone away from humans as being sensitives, and far more domesticated overall approach.

I just wonder what human civilisation would make a temple like that and for a human race back then that probably overall were far more intune with themselves.

Remember also alot of the writings may of been added later, so hieroglyphs may not of been from the original makers.

I just always wonder what the ptb know about it, and is it really a place for them to do ceremonies. Of course they will never tell us, but you can be sure alot do.

Remember that crowley thing, its probably done alot by people in power.
Old 03-12-2013, 11:52 PM   #17
cont

Internal ramp theory is a very good explanation for manner of construction.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j9w-i5oZqaQ#t=1361

I'm not convinced the Great Pyramid is 20,000 years old. The Egyptians had the ability to do it.

I don't believe it was done in 10-20 years as mainstream Egyptologists would have it. That's ludicrous.

It's an absolute mountain.

There are two giant Pyramids. The Great Pyramid is virtually the same size as Khafre's Pyramid, the difference being where the tomb is sited.

I think the Egyptians could have done it but the timing is totally off. They would have taken over 100 years to build.

Sphinx I do believe is much older. There was rainfall in the region c.5000 BC which could have caused the water erosion there, so again we don't need to go all the way back 27,000 years to the ice age.
"Our common welfare should come first; personal recovery depends on our unity. This first edict establishes an important spiritual principle: our power is in unity." Russell Brand (Revolution, published Oct, 2014)

"the greatest strength of any leadership lies in the people themselves, in their unanimity, in their inner unity and in their idealistic faith. That is the power which, in the end, can move the mountains of resistance!" Adolph Hitler (Speech, May 1, 1935)

Last edited by cont; 03-12-2013 at 11:53 PM.
cont is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 11:55 PM   #18
andy1033

The giza pyramid never had any dead body in it.

What egypt did later with those medicore ones were tombs, but giza one never had any dead body.

Whom ever built the giza one, was a true master builder, not some farm labourer.

Last edited by andy1033; 03-12-2013 at 11:57 PM.
Old 04-12-2013, 12:27 AM   #19
cont

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy1033 View Post
The giza pyramid never had any dead body in it.

What egypt did later with those medicore ones were tombs, but giza one never had any dead body.

Whom ever built the giza one, was a true master builder, not some farm labourer.
Also had great - improbable degree of - mathematical knowledge, knowledge of the speed of light, the meter, etc.

That doesn't rule out the Egyptians. If you look at the youtube video above, the internal ramp theory has a lot of evidence.

IMO the important unanswered question is the design and the size of the Great Pyramid rather than how it was built.

I think the Egyptians built the Great Pyramid c 2200 BC but I don't understand how they knew the speed of light.
"Our common welfare should come first; personal recovery depends on our unity. This first edict establishes an important spiritual principle: our power is in unity." Russell Brand (Revolution, published Oct, 2014)

"the greatest strength of any leadership lies in the people themselves, in their unanimity, in their inner unity and in their idealistic faith. That is the power which, in the end, can move the mountains of resistance!" Adolph Hitler (Speech, May 1, 1935)
cont is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 12:41 AM   #20
andy1033

Of course it does not rule them out, but the ones whom made those other pyramids did not make the giza ones. Farm labourers did not make the giza ones.

You telling me farm labourers could build a sky scraper and it last thousands of years, no way.

Whom ever made it, had a better understanding of stones and energies than we do.

I will always believe it was a human civilisation before ours, as i think mankind has been done over and over.