Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > UFOs / ETs / Anunnaki / Orbs / Crop Circles / Solar System / Space
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 29-11-2013, 01:45 PM   #1
kalki vishnu
Banned

Default Space Aliens From Different Constellations

OK, so I'm reading stuff and watching videos about all this stuff about Galactic Federation, Andromeda council, Ahstar Command etc etc etc, you get the picture.
Now people who are supposedly contacts to these organisations talk regularly about different alien races and species out there and what they say is things like......

The such and such are from the such and such constellation.

The such and such are from that constellation.

Am I the only one with a problem with this?
The stars within constellations aren't neighbours. They're just in the same area of sky as viewed from Earth. One star in lets say the Orion constellation could be 200 lightyears further away from us than one of the other stars in the orion constellation.

How can an alien species inhabit the planets/stars of a constellation when the stars aren't even f*****g in the same are of three dimensional space?

Are the people who say all this stuff actually got any clue about ASTRONOMY!!??
kalki vishnu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-11-2013, 01:49 PM   #2
kalki vishnu
Banned

Let's look at the Draco constellation.

The Draco aliens come from the Draco constellation.

Really? there is 14 main stars in the Draco constellation. Are the inhabitants of all these stars Dracos?

One of the stars is 92 light years away, another is 380 lightyears away. That's just to name two.

How can I swallow is stuff? Seriously.
Old 29-11-2013, 02:13 PM   #3
magenta_moonshadow

Location: Far out in the uncharted backwaters of the unfashionable end of the Western Spiral arm of the Galaxy

My thoughts exactly...
'Occam's Razor' - 'The simplest explanation is the likeliest one.' However, on this forum, not only does Occam not shave, but his balls haven't even dropped yet...
magenta_moonshadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-11-2013, 02:24 PM   #4
king triad

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalki vishnu View Post
OK, so I'm reading stuff and watching videos about all this stuff about Galactic Federation, Andromeda council, Ahstar Command etc etc etc, you get the picture.
That stuff is all fiction loaded with failed predictions...just mostly fantasy strewn with some facts...
king triad is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 29-11-2013, 02:34 PM   #5
kalki vishnu
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by king triad View Post
That stuff is all fiction loaded with failed predictions...just mostly fantasy strewn with some facts...
So who or what is the Andromeda Council? Ashtar command? Federation of planets? Silver Legion?

and if it's all rubbish being said, YOU tell me please who the Dracos are and where they come from.
Old 29-11-2013, 02:54 PM   #6
king triad

Quote:
So who or what is the Andromeda Council? Ashtar command? Federation of planets? Silver Legion?

and if it's all rubbish being said, YOU tell me please who the Dracos are and where they come from.
The Dracos are reptilians from Alpha Draconis...the Andromeda council is Tolecs brainchild and complete fiction...
Old 29-11-2013, 02:59 PM   #7
kalki vishnu
Banned

Quote:
The Dracos are reptilians from Alpha Draconis...the Andromeda council is Tolecs brainchild and complete fiction...
So what about this 'Silver Legion' and Tanaath?
Old 29-11-2013, 03:08 PM   #8
king triad

Quote:
So what about this 'Silver Legion' and Tanaath?
I haven't heard of them before I'm not sure?...
Old 29-11-2013, 03:21 PM   #9
kalki vishnu
Banned

Quote:
I haven't heard of them before I'm not sure?...
There's loads of youtube interviews, you should check them out, this Tanaath seems to have lots and lots of information and apparently they've recently destroyed a Reptilian built soul prison which was cube shaped. They've also apparently destroyed several soul trap devices including the soul trap/reincarnation machines on the moon.
Old 29-11-2013, 03:55 PM   #10
king triad

One thing I know is God's army has been fighting reptilians and greys here since 1996. and these guys seem to be taking credit after the scene is all cleaned up...
Old 29-11-2013, 04:10 PM   #11
kalki vishnu
Banned

http://www.silverlegion.org/index.html

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fz9W1dxW6Uo
Old 29-11-2013, 05:33 PM   #12
magenta_moonshadow

Location: Far out in the uncharted backwaters of the unfashionable end of the Western Spiral arm of the Galaxy

Um...just because something's on Youtube, it doesn't make it true... just sayin'...
'Occam's Razor' - 'The simplest explanation is the likeliest one.' However, on this forum, not only does Occam not shave, but his balls haven't even dropped yet...
magenta_moonshadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-11-2013, 05:47 PM   #13
kalki vishnu
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by magenta_moonshadow View Post
Um...just because something's on Youtube, it doesn't make it true... just sayin'...
No kidding!
Wow thank you for enlightening me to this sacred divine knowledge.

Old 29-11-2013, 05:55 PM   #14
king triad

I lost it at a half hour when they kept talking about Tupac holograms...sounds like she's running the same scam as Tolec...
Old 29-11-2013, 05:59 PM   #15
kalki vishnu
Banned

Quote:
I lost it at a half hour when they kept talking about Tupac holograms...sounds like she's running the same scam as Tolec...
omg the Tupac holograms stuff was like for 5 minutes and inconsequential. You really need to delve into the videos properly, there's 5 of them talking about things more interesting than tupac holograms.
Old 29-11-2013, 08:03 PM   #16

I am connected to a female looking entity from Andromeda but she has never heard of the Andromeda Council and she does not make any prophecies etc. Her communication is her own personal connection to me and unlike others I do not broadcast what she communicates in such a way as to claim this is the be all and end all of wisdom in the Now.
Old 29-11-2013, 08:05 PM   #17

Quote:
No kidding!
Wow thank you for enlightening me to this sacred divine knowledge.

Old 30-11-2013, 10:24 PM   #18
lyricusmagna

Quote:
Now people who are supposedly contacts to these organisations talk regularly about different alien races and species out there and what they say is things like......

The such and such are from the such and such constellation.

The such and such are from that constellation.

Am I the only one with a problem with this?
The stars within constellations aren't neighbours. They're just in the same area of sky as viewed from Earth. One star in lets say the Orion constellation could be 200 lightyears further away from us than one of the other stars in the orion constellation.

How can an alien species inhabit the planets/stars of a constellation when the stars aren't even f*****g in the same are of three dimensional space?

Are the people who say all this stuff actually got any clue about ASTRONOMY!!??
Quote:
Let's look at the Draco constellation.

The Draco aliens come from the Draco constellation.

Really? there is 14 main stars in the Draco constellation. Are the inhabitants of all these stars Dracos?

One of the stars is 92 light years away, another is 380 lightyears away. That's just to name two.

How can I swallow is stuff? Seriously.

I don't get what exactly is confusing you here. At least, in the general sense.

Okay, so say a group of alien visitors say they come from a planet orbiting such and such star, situated in that or that constellation.

They don't even have to be here for a long time before they plot a 3D map of the sky the way we see it here on Earth, and see how we have named those objects using information available .. well, pretty much everywhere.

Is it that they use some of the well known stars? Because many don't. Is it because many of these stars are too bright, giant, or radiant? Because they don't necessarily come from there. Is it the distance? Because that crap only matters to us. You need to be a bit more exact at what's bothering you.

You mentioned Draco, the only reason that I find it makes sense to me is that Alpha Draconis has something akin to an active wormhole. There are also a lot of red dwarfs and white dwarfs nearby that could be populated by alien life. There have been stars like Alrakis and Theta Draconis associated with possible alien activity locations, just as Alpha Draconis or Eta Draconis are, and foremost two are what is considered "normal stars".

There was one case where certain beings claimed origin from Arcturus, then, through further research of the available material, it got concluded that they meant near Arcturus, as one of their neighbors, that we would recognize more easily. It just so happened, that the things they described and the distance matched Eta Bo÷tis, Arcturus' closest neighbor.

I'm not saying all of these stories are true and what to believe in, just, with enough research, or if the contactees asked a lot of questions, you might get a clearer picture.
Old 30-11-2013, 10:29 PM   #19
kalki vishnu
Banned

whats bothering me is this.....

If the aliens are from a specific star then give us the name of the star.

If they are from a star we are unaware of which is highly unlikely since we've catalouged billions of stars then, but if we are unaware of it then tell us the nearest sytar.

Don't go saying "we're from the orion constellation". They're not from the Orion constellation. The Orion constellation has over 7 stars, all of which may visibly from Earth look like they're near eachother but in actual space they are hundred if not thousands of lightyears apart.

Thing is, they never say they're from one planet, they try to make out they're from several stars within a constellation which is where I say once again, they're not near eachother so why would they colonise those stars?
Old 30-11-2013, 11:28 PM   #20
lyricusmagna

Quote:
whats bothering me is this.....

If the aliens are from a specific star then give us the name of the star.

If they are from a star we are unaware of which is highly unlikely since we've catalouged billions of stars then, but if we are unaware of it then tell us the nearest sytar.

Don't go saying "we're from the orion constellation". They're not from the Orion constellation. The Orion constellation has over 7 stars, all of which may visibly from Earth look like they're near eachother but in actual space they are hundred if not thousands of lightyears apart.

Thing is, they never say they're from one planet, they try to make out they're from several stars within a constellation which is where I say once again, they're not near eachother so why would they colonise those stars?
Actually, there are a lot of stars we haven't yet categorized or archived yet. But, in essence, you are correct. As I said before, a location can sometimes be pinpointed. But it needs additional information, and relevant, at that, if the contactee managed to get some. I gave you one example above.

Orion is a really, really big field of stars. You probably meant the 8 brightest members (which I think are not even 8, there were more, but nevermind). From what I have gathered, certain (not all) giant stars, as they age and swell, form wormhole-like pathways to extended areas of space. You get to spend less resources on FTL travel this way. For the reason, I'm not surprised names like Aldebaran, Arcturus, Alpha Draconis, Mirak etc. keep being put forward in contact cases.

What would be more confusing is, when they give a name for a star system, constellation, and/or galaxy, that we do not know of, and don't translate it into something we would understand. That's what, personally, bugs the hell out of me. These other ones, you can either dump, or further pinpoint a more specific location.

Many of the visitors do come nearby though. Alpha Centauri, Barnard's Star, Epsilon Eridani, Tau Ceti, Procyon etc.