Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > UFOs / ETs / Anunnaki / Orbs / Crop Circles / Solar System / Space
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 02-11-2013, 08:22 AM   #1
forrest22
Senior Member
 
forrest22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 1,135
Arrow Dust cloud is headed toward earth June 1 2014.

PLANET-DISSOLVING DUST CLOUD IS HEADED TOWARD EARTH!
Monday September 12, 2005



By MIKE FOSTER

CAMBRIDGE, Mass. -- Scared-stiff astronomers have detected a mysterious mass they've dubbed a "chaos cloud" that dissolves everything in its path, including comets, asteroids, planets and entire stars -- and it's headed directly toward Earth!

Discovered April 6 by NASA's Chandra X-ray Observatory, the swirling, 10 million-mile- wide cosmic dust cloud has been likened to an "acid nebula" and is hurtling toward us at close to the speed of light -- making its estimated time of arrival 9:15 a.m. EDT on June 1, 2014.

"The good news is that this finding confirms several cutting- edge ideas in theoretical physics," announced Dr. Albert Sherwinski, a Cambridge based astrophysicist with close ties to NASA.

"The bad news is that the total annihilation of our solar system is imminent."

Experts believe the chaos cloud is composed of particles spawned near the event horizon of a black hole (a form of what's called Hawking Radiation) that have been distorted by mangled information spewed from the hole.

"A super-massive black hole lies about 28,000 light-years from Earth at the center of our galaxy," explained Dr. Sherwinski.

"Last year the eminent physicist Stephen Hawking revised his theory of black holes -- which previously held that nothing could escape the hole's powerful gravitational field. He demonstrated that information about objects that have been sucked in can be emitted in mangled form.

"It now appears that mangled information can distort matter.

"Just imagine our galaxy the Milky Way as a beautiful, handwritten letter.

"Now imagine pouring a glass of water on the paper and watching the words dissolve as the stain spreads. That's what the chaos cloud does to every star or planet it encounters."

To avoid widespread panic, NASA has declined to make the alarming discovery public. But Dr. Sherwinski's contacts at the agency's Chandra X-ray Observatory leaked to him striking images of the newly discovered chaos cloud obliterating a large asteroid.

"It's like watching a helpless hog being dissolved in a vat of acid," one NASA scientist told Dr. Sherwinski.

Ordinarily, Hawkings Radiation is harmless.

"It's produced when an electron- positron pair are at the event horizon of a black hole," Dr. Sherwinski explained. "The intense curvature of space-time of the hole can cause the positron to fall in, while the electron escapes."

But when "infected" by mangled information from the black hole, the particles become a chaos cloud, which in turn mangles everything it touches.

"If it continues unchecked, the chaos cloud will eventually reduce our galaxy to the state of absolute chaos that existed before the birth of the universe," the astrophysicist warned.

Some scientists say mankind's best hope would be to build a "space ark" and hightail it to the Andromeda Galaxy, 2.1 million light-years away.

"We wouldn't be able to save the entire human population, but perhaps the best and the brightest," observed British rocket scientist Dr. David Hall, when asked about the feasibility of such a project.

But even if such a craft could be built in time, evacuating Earth might prove fruitless if theories about the origin of the chaos cloud are correct.

"A black hole at the center of Andromeda is about 15 times the size of the one in our own galaxy," Dr. Sherwinski noted. "It might be like jumping out of the frying pan into the fire."

Speaking under the condition of anonymity, a senior White House official said the president's top science advisors are taking the findings in stride.

"This is a lot like global warming, where the jury is still out on whether it's real or not," said the official.

"The existence of this so called chaos cloud is only a theory. Americans shouldn't panic until all the facts are in."

source

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread171345/pg1

Last edited by forrest22; 02-11-2013 at 08:31 AM.
forrest22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 08:25 AM   #2
ex sheep
Forum Advisor
 
ex sheep's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Riding Around
Posts: 19,537
Default

Steppe will be pleased.
ex sheep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 08:26 AM   #3
getagrip
Moderator
 
getagrip's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 7,037
Default

getagrip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 08:45 AM   #4
darklord
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 402
Default

June 1st? I heard it will actually be April 1st...
darklord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 09:42 AM   #5
forrest22
Senior Member
 
forrest22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 1,135
Default

it is hard to guess what is true .... so much misinformation .. some says earth will enter ice age in 2014 .. so what to believe? should i believe NASA . but Nasa is lied about many thing in the past .... Nasa is a gate keeper like agent smith

Last edited by getagrip; 03-11-2013 at 11:30 AM. Reason: Removed dodgy link
forrest22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 09:46 AM   #6
dmt head
Senior Member
 
dmt head's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 4,050
Default

Knew you would be a doom fan forrest what with your love of that cheery charlatan stewart wilde
__________________
The Spice extends life

The Spice expands conciousness

The Spice is vital for space travel
dmt head is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 09:53 AM   #7
forrest22
Senior Member
 
forrest22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 1,135
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmt head View Post
Knew you would be a doom fan forrest what with your love of that cheery charlatan stewart wilde
yeah off course you know I'm a big fan of Stuart Wilde
and here is funny pic of planet x

Last edited by forrest22; 03-11-2013 at 09:55 AM.
forrest22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 11:01 AM   #8
dmt head
Senior Member
 
dmt head's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 4,050
Default

Were doooomed
__________________
The Spice extends life

The Spice expands conciousness

The Spice is vital for space travel
dmt head is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 12:34 PM   #9
king triad
Senior Member
 
king triad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: USA
Posts: 8,180
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ex sheep View Post
Steppe will be pleased.
LOL...this is like a wet dream for stepp...
king triad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 03:53 AM   #10
majorlee
Senior Member
 
majorlee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Terran
Posts: 5,022
Default

cool story bro!

thats the best doom one to date!
__________________
The Truth can set you Free but the Fear of what you Do and Do not Accept will be your Prison...
majorlee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2014, 07:50 PM   #11
maxine
Senior Member
 
maxine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 9,153
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by forrest22 View Post
PLANET-DISSOLVING DUST CLOUD IS HEADED TOWARD EARTH!
Monday September 12, 2005



By MIKE FOSTER

CAMBRIDGE, Mass. -- Scared-stiff astronomers have detected a mysterious mass they've dubbed a "chaos cloud" that dissolves everything in its path, including comets, asteroids, planets and entire stars -- and it's headed directly toward Earth!

Discovered April 6 by NASA's Chandra X-ray Observatory, the swirling, 10 million-mile- wide cosmic dust cloud has been likened to an "acid nebula" and is hurtling toward us at close to the speed of light -- making its estimated time of arrival 9:15 a.m. EDT on June 1, 2014.

"The good news is that this finding confirms several cutting- edge ideas in theoretical physics," announced Dr. Albert Sherwinski, a Cambridge based astrophysicist with close ties to NASA.

"The bad news is that the total annihilation of our solar system is imminent."

Experts believe the chaos cloud is composed of particles spawned near the event horizon of a black hole (a form of what's called Hawking Radiation) that have been distorted by mangled information spewed from the hole.

"A super-massive black hole lies about 28,000 light-years from Earth at the center of our galaxy," explained Dr. Sherwinski.

"Last year the eminent physicist Stephen Hawking revised his theory of black holes -- which previously held that nothing could escape the hole's powerful gravitational field. He demonstrated that information about objects that have been sucked in can be emitted in mangled form.

"It now appears that mangled information can distort matter.

"Just imagine our galaxy the Milky Way as a beautiful, handwritten letter.

"Now imagine pouring a glass of water on the paper and watching the words dissolve as the stain spreads. That's what the chaos cloud does to every star or planet it encounters."

To avoid widespread panic, NASA has declined to make the alarming discovery public. But Dr. Sherwinski's contacts at the agency's Chandra X-ray Observatory leaked to him striking images of the newly discovered chaos cloud obliterating a large asteroid.

"It's like watching a helpless hog being dissolved in a vat of acid," one NASA scientist told Dr. Sherwinski.

Ordinarily, Hawkings Radiation is harmless.

"It's produced when an electron- positron pair are at the event horizon of a black hole," Dr. Sherwinski explained. "The intense curvature of space-time of the hole can cause the positron to fall in, while the electron escapes."

But when "infected" by mangled information from the black hole, the particles become a chaos cloud, which in turn mangles everything it touches.

"If it continues unchecked, the chaos cloud will eventually reduce our galaxy to the state of absolute chaos that existed before the birth of the universe," the astrophysicist warned.

Some scientists say mankind's best hope would be to build a "space ark" and hightail it to the Andromeda Galaxy, 2.1 million light-years away.

"We wouldn't be able to save the entire human population, but perhaps the best and the brightest," observed British rocket scientist Dr. David Hall, when asked about the feasibility of such a project.

But even if such a craft could be built in time, evacuating Earth might prove fruitless if theories about the origin of the chaos cloud are correct.

"A black hole at the center of Andromeda is about 15 times the size of the one in our own galaxy," Dr. Sherwinski noted. "It might be like jumping out of the frying pan into the fire."

Speaking under the condition of anonymity, a senior White House official said the president's top science advisors are taking the findings in stride.

"This is a lot like global warming, where the jury is still out on whether it's real or not," said the official.

"The existence of this so called chaos cloud is only a theory. Americans shouldn't panic until all the facts are in."

source

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread171345/pg1
I think the Reptilians might have something to say about that!!
__________________
"Justice should be harsh.......but especially for those who've denied it to others!"
maxine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2014, 08:33 PM   #12
unlocked
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 117
Default

"save the clever people" says rocket scientist!!!!
unlocked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2014, 08:40 PM   #13
maxine
Senior Member
 
maxine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 9,153
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by unlocked View Post
"save the clever people" says rocket scientist!!!!
Even the, "clever people," aren't that clever!!
__________________
"Justice should be harsh.......but especially for those who've denied it to others!"
maxine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2014, 08:53 PM   #14
king triad
Senior Member
 
king triad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: USA
Posts: 8,180
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxine View Post
I think the Reptilians might have something to say about that!!
You are a blatant reptilian sympathizer even though they want you as a human to be dead...what's your attraction to the beast?...
king triad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2014, 08:53 PM   #15
imalive
Senior Member
 
imalive's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 200
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by forrest22 View Post
PLANET-DISSOLVING DUST CLOUD IS HEADED TOWARD EARTH!
Monday September 12, 2005



By MIKE FOSTER

CAMBRIDGE, Mass. -- Scared-stiff astronomers have detected a mysterious mass they've dubbed a "chaos cloud" that dissolves everything in its path, including comets, asteroids, planets and entire stars -- and it's headed directly toward Earth!

Discovered April 6 by NASA's Chandra X-ray Observatory, the swirling, 10 million-mile- wide cosmic dust cloud has been likened to an "acid nebula" and is hurtling toward us at close to the speed of light -- making its estimated time of arrival 9:15 a.m. EDT on June 1, 2014.

"The good news is that this finding confirms several cutting- edge ideas in theoretical physics," announced Dr. Albert Sherwinski, a Cambridge based astrophysicist with close ties to NASA.

"The bad news is that the total annihilation of our solar system is imminent."

Experts believe the chaos cloud is composed of particles spawned near the event horizon of a black hole (a form of what's called Hawking Radiation) that have been distorted by mangled information spewed from the hole.

"A super-massive black hole lies about 28,000 light-years from Earth at the center of our galaxy," explained Dr. Sherwinski.

"Last year the eminent physicist Stephen Hawking revised his theory of black holes -- which previously held that nothing could escape the hole's powerful gravitational field. He demonstrated that information about objects that have been sucked in can be emitted in mangled form.

"It now appears that mangled information can distort matter.

"Just imagine our galaxy the Milky Way as a beautiful, handwritten letter.

"Now imagine pouring a glass of water on the paper and watching the words dissolve as the stain spreads. That's what the chaos cloud does to every star or planet it encounters."

To avoid widespread panic, NASA has declined to make the alarming discovery public. But Dr. Sherwinski's contacts at the agency's Chandra X-ray Observatory leaked to him striking images of the newly discovered chaos cloud obliterating a large asteroid.

"It's like watching a helpless hog being dissolved in a vat of acid," one NASA scientist told Dr. Sherwinski.

Ordinarily, Hawkings Radiation is harmless.

"It's produced when an electron- positron pair are at the event horizon of a black hole," Dr. Sherwinski explained. "The intense curvature of space-time of the hole can cause the positron to fall in, while the electron escapes."

But when "infected" by mangled information from the black hole, the particles become a chaos cloud, which in turn mangles everything it touches.

"If it continues unchecked, the chaos cloud will eventually reduce our galaxy to the state of absolute chaos that existed before the birth of the universe," the astrophysicist warned.

Some scientists say mankind's best hope would be to build a "space ark" and hightail it to the Andromeda Galaxy, 2.1 million light-years away.

"We wouldn't be able to save the entire human population, but perhaps the best and the brightest," observed British rocket scientist Dr. David Hall, when asked about the feasibility of such a project.

But even if such a craft could be built in time, evacuating Earth might prove fruitless if theories about the origin of the chaos cloud are correct.

"A black hole at the center of Andromeda is about 15 times the size of the one in our own galaxy," Dr. Sherwinski noted. "It might be like jumping out of the frying pan into the fire."

Speaking under the condition of anonymity, a senior White House official said the president's top science advisors are taking the findings in stride.

"This is a lot like global warming, where the jury is still out on whether it's real or not," said the official.

"The existence of this so called chaos cloud is only a theory. Americans shouldn't panic until all the facts are in."

source

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread171345/pg1
I hope the leaders of the world and the rich and famous all get loaded up on their space ark and it malfunctions. Leaving them stuck in outer space, to only have nothing happen to our earth.
imalive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2014, 09:16 PM   #16
maxine
Senior Member
 
maxine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 9,153
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by king triad View Post
You are a blatant reptilian sympathizer even though they want you as a human to be dead...what's your attraction to the beast?...
Humans are corrupt, dishonest, and full of shit! I'm tired of hearing about their peace, love, and light! I'm tired of their vanity, aggression, and lack of grounding! At least you know where you stand with a Reptilian!
__________________
"Justice should be harsh.......but especially for those who've denied it to others!"
maxine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2014, 09:18 PM   #17
tomereader
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: The voice of raisin in currant affairs
Posts: 2,277
Default

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=63UlBsdElsY

tomereader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2014, 06:51 PM   #18
moosevens
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 380
Default

Americans shouldn't panic until all the facts are in


lol
moosevens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2014, 06:54 PM   #19
super glue
Senior Member
 
super glue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: UK
Posts: 3,870
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by moosevens View Post
Americans shouldn't panic until all the facts are in


lol
And when they are this will be their collective answer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QaxqUDd4fiw

super glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2014, 09:02 PM   #20
blaze9
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 796
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxine View Post
Humans are corrupt, dishonest, and full of shit! I'm tired of hearing about their peace, love, and light! I'm tired of their vanity, aggression, and lack of grounding! At least you know where you stand with a Reptilian!
They are being manipulated into it, the reps and the other fallens turned this planet into this, how can you not grasp this..perhaps you're one of their pawn
blaze9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 04:59 AM.