Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Exposing Child Abuse
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 29-10-2013, 07:11 PM   #1
iforgie
Premier Subscribers

Default The Santa Clause

We have to start somewhere there is no such thing or person that can answer to the name of Santa Clause. We have to quit lying to children we can't allow teachers to perpetrate the lie it child abuse it a major industry now. If you need someone to blame, blame me what ever it takes it got to stop. Deal with the Santa Clause see what happens they are children they tough there not big babies like our fearless leaders.
iforgie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-10-2013, 09:30 PM   #2
torben1204
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by iforgie View Post
We have to start somewhere there is no such thing or person that can answer to the name of Santa Clause. We have to quit lying to children we can't allow teachers to perpetrate the lie it child abuse it a major industry now. If you need someone to blame, blame me what ever it takes it got to stop. Deal with the Santa Clause see what happens they are children they tough there not big babies like our fearless leaders.
Ok i will blame you for all kiddie fidling then ???? there wont be many presents with your name on under the tree now.. ?????
torben1204 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-10-2013, 09:34 PM   #3
andy1033

Santa is an anagram of satan, that where the name comes from. Also all santas socalled skills are what god is supposed to be.

Santa is just you lot glorifying satan.
andy1033 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 08:10 PM   #4
iforgie
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by torben1204 View Post
Ok i will blame you for all kiddie fidling then ???? there wont be many presents with your name on under the tree now.. ?????
For being the one that forced you to tell a child you that lied to them and you have no excuse left someone lied to you when you were a child about Santa Clause yes you can do that. As to presents with my name to and from no it's not worth it. I use to try and work over the holidays it would give me an excuse to stay away; I had other reasons. If you start looking at the history they were things I didn't want to know start dealing with one thing accept other things and the resolve to start doing something about it.
When your a child it's fun to play make believe; if they are children let them play together I no reason to be interacting with children I stay at a distance that doesn't mean I don't care. I'm more comfortable if child's mother or father are there people bring their wives and their children to events. When it come to teenagers a GRUMP is a GRUMP.
iforgie is offline   Reply With Quote