Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 03-09-2013, 02:59 AM   #1
rwederfoort
Sin bin - Time Out

Default NIBIRU, Planet X - Can be seen with Naked EYE

Morning Brothers and Sisters,

How are you today, i wanted to share this with all of you, we here in Curacao, can see NIBIRU with Our Naked EYES, they have been trying to spray Chemtrails also to prefend us from seeing it.

Its a very very large Object, and it moves faster than all the Stars and other objects in the sky,.

I will be posting and making pictures to proof the TRUTH, the question is when will our leaders tell the truth.

rwederfoort is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 03:06 AM   #2
jimmi

Quote:
Originally Posted by rwederfoort View Post

How are you today, i wanted to share this with all of you, we here in Curacao, can see NIBIRU with Our Naked EYES, they have been trying to spray Chemtrails also to prefend us from seeing it.

Its a very very large Object, and it moves faster than all the Stars and other objects in the sky,.

I will be posting and making pictures to proof the TRUTH, the question is when will our leaders tell the truth.

Fuck off Steppe, dying your hair blonde ain't fooling no-one
Old 03-09-2013, 04:35 AM   #3
Fishin

Quote:

Fail.

Niburu is not Ison, and Niburu is hundreds of years away from us, if it exists at all.
Old 03-09-2013, 06:44 AM   #4
steppewar

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmi View Post
Fuck off Steppe, dying your hair blonde ain't fooling no-one
Much as I'd like to take the credit for this I did not post this.

However, that being said I am convinced the reason the US will not attack Syria is because the earth shattering event of Nibiru appearing in the skies will happen by September 11th.

Syria will be less than important when this happens.
steppewar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 07:10 AM   #5
realy

Quote:
Originally Posted by steppewar View Post

However, that being said I am convinced the reason the US will not attack Syria is because the earth shattering event of Nibiru appearing in the skies will happen by September 11th.

nibiru still incoming then?

http://www.revilo-oliver.com/rpo/Anti_Humans.html
realy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 10:37 AM   #6
jackdaw
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by realy View Post
nibiru still incoming then?
There's a new arrival date every few months in case anyone missed it the first, second, third and fourth time
jackdaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 10:49 AM   #7
thunda

I sense dooooooooooooooom approaching ..

.. again.
Old 03-09-2013, 12:22 PM   #8
blaze9

Quote:
Originally Posted by steppewar View Post

September is most likely too soon for this, then there will probably be other world-changing/major events beforehand
blaze9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 12:27 PM   #9
theroach

File under the 'mayan 2012' mugs...sorry, but when this is proved to be total bullshit...after that has passed, then please do not feed this idiot anymore!

My Blog...

http://subliminalsynchrosphere.blogspot.ie/
theroach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 12:36 PM   #10
kaiser

I dont understand the doom well I do but I try to jest about it but really I thought Nibiru was put to bed last year.......

If Nibiru is real and it comes then theres nothing you can do, NOTHING. A few tins of beans will not help much.
Essentially we must enjoy life till the day it comes otherwise what the heck are we doing here living in fear?

Nope better to live and enjoy the now than preparing for a day that may never come and if it ever did well it would be the end of this civilisation and maybe thats a good thing given what some wicked bastards are trying to do here on earth.

Enough of it!
Old 03-09-2013, 01:12 PM   #11
3point5
Banned

I'm part of a wordwide star gazing site. let me know which direction to look to "see Nibiru with the naked eye" and I'll get one of the guys in your part of the world to take a look.
3point5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 01:38 PM   #12
thunda

Quote:
I'm part of a wordwide star gazing site. let me know which direction to look to "see Nibiru with the naked eye" and I'll get one of the guys in your part of the world to take a look.
It will be hidden behind the sun. It's ALWAYS hidden behind the sun when people look. Even when the Earths orbit takes it around to that side of the sun, once again, Niburu will be hidden behind the sun.

Simple astronomy tells you that unless it's on the exact same orbital path (albeit opposite Earth), orbitting at the exact same speed as Earth that at some point over the last 10 years it will have popped out into full view .. and then continued to be visible .. not snuck back into it's little hidey-hole.

Last edited by thunda; 03-09-2013 at 01:39 PM.
thunda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 01:43 PM   #13
majorlee

Quote:

same shit, different day

btw that first photo is over 2 years old

rwederfoort, i must ask you, what makes you repeat all this shite on here just to get known reactions for the people who see thru all the bullshit

i can imagine niburu can and maybe does exist, but giving us example like this BULLSHIT really does not help the case, ur pissing on ur own fire basically
Old 03-09-2013, 04:14 PM   #14
earthenigma

Cool

Old 03-09-2013, 04:39 PM   #15
pequod

Go get a friggin life, posting this bullshit.....
DISCLAIMER: Reader discretion advised. The above post is entirely fictional, for entertainment purposes only. Any similarities to real life events, animals, humans, persons, politicians, or any other form of organisation entity living, dead or in any other state of existence are coincidental. Any opinion, comment or statements related or attributed to this username are not necessarily nor implied to be those held by the ip/computer/username or other electronic media device or service owner/user.
pequod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 09:45 PM   #16
majorlee

if its so appealing to you and posting it here why have u not posted a reply OP?
Old 03-09-2013, 09:52 PM   #17
genxneo

Oh, there is a planet out there. It is not like Nibiru and especially not that suppose orbit. It is aligned about where Orion is right now between the Orit Cloud and Kupiter Belt. Don't worry, all the telescope and other types of scientific mapping data will never show it since it has been changed. But the astrophysics adds up to that 3-5 times Jupiter sized planet. The only way we will ever be able to see it outside of the privileged that has access to the data is if there is a supernova close enough which will illuminate the planets past us more than our sun illuminates us. Then there is no hiding the truth and the fact it has been hidden.
genxneo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 09:54 PM   #18
nelo

Quote:
Originally Posted by majorlee View Post
if its so appealing to you and posting it here why have u not posted a reply OP?
Quit bumping bullshit.

Shit that was hypocritical lol.

Last edited by nelo; 03-09-2013 at 09:57 PM.
nelo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 10:02 PM   #19
majorlee

Quote:
Originally Posted by nelo View Post
Quit bumping bullshit.

Shit that was hypocritical lol.
its a dirty spiral
Old 03-09-2013, 10:07 PM   #20
theroach

Quote:
Originally Posted by genxneo View Post
Oh, there is a planet out there. It is not like Nibiru and especially not that suppose orbit. It is aligned about where Orion is right now between the Orit Cloud and Kupiter Belt. Don't worry, all the telescope and other types of scientific mapping data will never show it since it has been changed. But the astrophysics adds up to that 3-5 times Jupiter sized planet. The only way we will ever be able to see it outside of the privileged that has access to the data is if there is a supernova close enough which will illuminate the planets past us more than our sun illuminates us. Then there is no hiding the truth and the fact it has been hidden.
I wouldn't trust any of this tbh.

He can't even spell Oort Cloud or Kuiper Belt!

My Blog...

http://subliminalsynchrosphere.blogspot.ie/
theroach is offline   Reply With Quote