Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Reptilians
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 21-08-2013, 07:22 PM   #1
king ascendah

Default It's racist to put all reptilians into same basket

I hear so much negativity against the reptilians - sure, there may be a few, or many evil ones.

But you can't possibly say that every single reptilian is some evil monster that wants to destroy us. By saying this we are being racist.

And once we start making this fact be more widely known, perhaps the good reptilians will come down and help us and whatnot. Then we can all sit round smoking king-sized blunts with these huge as hell lizardpeople.
king ascendah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-2013, 07:35 PM   #2
drahcir
Inactive

A great idea, Toleranz is a seed of good Fruits.

Last edited by drahcir; 21-08-2013 at 07:36 PM.
drahcir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-2013, 10:16 PM   #3
ufochick

The reptilians humans in a human body will come into contact with are service to self or they could not be here.

A reptilian soul cannot access this/our matrix without using our bodies. So they have intervened with another Being's free will in order to be here. The only case where this is not so would be a human who STS orientation who willingly gives over the body but only STS would inhabit it.

The humans who claim to be reptilians are having a nice fantasy. If they are truly a reptilian entity in a human body taken from someone else they would have to take certain actions in order to stay in that body and they would have information that none I have ever come into contact with have.

So maybe there are nice reps, but they are not interacting with humans here on this earth. If they seem STO then they want something from you.
Old 21-08-2013, 10:54 PM   #4
drahcir
Inactive

I am definitly not Human, so may you are right. They dont deal with you ok.
Its no wonder that them dont deal with you with your Position.

Your Head-Expiriance and second Hand-Knowledge is no proof.
There is a Position to be able to have contakt to reppies without trouble.
Tolerance

Your Belief is your Prison, not the Prison of other.

May this is only in custody of humans abel to do, but its able.
Its a learning Prozess, come on Ufochick, start it you are more wise than a dog or a Cat ?.

Last edited by drahcir; 21-08-2013 at 11:06 PM.
Old 22-08-2013, 12:33 AM   #5
reinz777999

STO entities do want something in return. It is called positive energy, for helping. When you help someone, you get very good positive energy. That's what STO wants, it not like they are helping you for nothing.

Last edited by reinz777999; 22-08-2013 at 12:33 AM.
reinz777999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-08-2013, 12:43 AM   #6
ufochick

Quote:
Originally Posted by drahcir View Post
I am definitly not Human, so may you are right. They dont deal with you ok.
Its no wonder that them dont deal with you with your Position.

Your Head-Expiriance and second Hand-Knowledge is no proof.
There is a Position to be able to have contakt to reppies without trouble.
Tolerance

Your Belief is your Prison, not the Prison of other.

May this is only in custody of humans abel to do, but its able.
Its a learning Prozess, come on Ufochick, start it you are more wise than a dog or a Cat ?.
I have been taken the reptilian realms against my will, raped until I could not walk for weeks at a time, tortured, had my etheric body pulled against my will, been fractured and much more and have come out the other side.

YES I warn people about reptilians. I have no intention of stopping. If you are a reptilian entity who has taken over a human body I have huge doubts that you would be so obsessed with statues of stuff like you show pictures of. You would also be able to answer technical questions don't you don't seem to be able to do.

It sounds like you are a person who maybe finally graduated the service to self reptilian realms and now is human this time around. I don't know. I do know that every report of interaction and all my own interactions show the reptilians who are interacting with people here on this planet are STS. They may appear to be kind but it is only until the person stops giving them what they want.

Rather like a psychopath.

Last edited by ufochick; 22-08-2013 at 12:44 AM.
ufochick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-08-2013, 12:47 AM   #7
jake_ball

Reptilians are evil, it's in their genes, just like them bloody klingons!

But anyway, if someone says that all humans are a cancer, and that "humans" are destroying this planet, are THEY to be classed as racist too ?
jake_ball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-08-2013, 01:13 AM   #8
reinz777999

Humans must be the Satan himselfs for cattles and other animals.

If you see what I mean.

Last edited by reinz777999; 22-08-2013 at 01:13 AM.
reinz777999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-08-2013, 04:45 AM   #9
lurk

Quote:
Originally Posted by king ascendah View Post
By saying this we are being racist.
You can't apply the liberal concepts from tolerance day in highschool to global, universal and interdimensional realities. Things are a bit more difficult than that.

-----

There are many reptilians that heavily engage in/lead STO operations, so much we know. There are also many lizards that seem to have decent personalities from what i can tell.

Though if they just oppose one layer of the truth-onion to function as precursor for the next layer, which then would be under a STS agenda - we don't know.
It's hard to say at what point opposition goes beyond the plausibility of controlled opposition when you're dealing with global and probably even galactic agendas.

These seemingly benevolent lizards could be intelligence operatives for an agenda that eventually seeks to continue their domination over humans in some way.
An agenda they'll have to do some self-promotion for first.

And according to wellaware1 a great portion of these individuals are actors that play several roles. Yea probably they do nothing but trying to fool us.

It's quiet a difficult situation. And at this point it's not possible for humans at their current level of awareness to come to definitive conclusions
lurk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-08-2013, 07:16 AM   #10
sociowarpspasmphobe
Banned

We need to be recognizing "reptilian privilege", them getting perks they don't deserve, just based on their leathery green skin, forked tongues and weird swiveling eyes. We must hold them accountable for their history of oppression, exploitation, and dehumanization, especially of black sistas bodies - remember; even when it looks like non reptilian white men are doing all the racism, oppression, exploitation and dehumanization, inside every white devil there are several reptilians pulling all the levers and twisting all the knobs.
sociowarpspasmphobe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-08-2013, 08:17 AM   #11
ufochick

Quote:
Originally Posted by sociowarpspasmphobe View Post
We need to be recognizing "reptilian privilege", them getting perks they don't deserve, just based on their leathery green skin, forked tongues and weird swiveling eyes. We must hold them accountable for their history of oppression, exploitation, and dehumanization, especially of black sistas bodies - remember; even when it looks like non reptilian white men are doing all the racism, oppression, exploitation and dehumanization, inside every white devil there are several reptilians pulling all the levers and twisting all the knobs.
I realize you were being sarcastic however the reps are not picky as to race. Only one inhabits a human full time and there are plenty of very nasty plain ole humans out there.
Old 22-08-2013, 10:02 AM   #12
drahcir
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by ufochick View Post
YES I warn people about reptilians. I have no intention of stopping. If you are a reptilian entity who has taken over a human body I have huge doubts that you would be so obsessed with statues of stuff like you show pictures of. You would also be able to answer technical questions don't you don't seem to be able to do.

Rather like a psychopath.
I am sorry for your experiance, but thats the School you choosed by your Vibratons and Intensions.
I had the same School, but i passed it and after school while Working, the school time was a nice time.

The Reptils show you exact how your State of Consicious is. If you have no bad Vibration, unnatural fear you are out of Reach of them. You are Shocked and this is very deep in you.

Them work pure Logic, if you eat more than you need for your Health you are a Predator for them. So you get what you are in the food chain. Your way you act with other Living forms is the way them work with you. Everything is a Mirror so its clearly who you are if you are in Trouble with Reptilians.

Change your Position and Thoughts, your Vibes will change too and you are out of Prisen.

For what do you need Technik ? To fight against Iran ?
I show you new Technik, but you are not able to detect it.

You dont know what here in really goes on. You all 80.000 People have in Summ a lot of relly bad vibes.
So dont take your finger on my if i go in these dirty fields to work. So may i have a lot of hate in my, but thats not mine its yours. !
Dont fear your Own Energy. Its a Prozess to dig deep to open unsolved Emotions to get the Track to the Beavior Manner.
I am a Therapist working with very dark energys (not mine), you are a dealer for bad Thoughts and Fear.
Do you really think you help sombody if you tell him your Truth ? How many People are here that you could help ? And how did change their living circumstances ?

You are a mental Implantdealer, selling your Stuff that more People fall in same deep Vibration than you, that you are no more alone in your Position.
Wake Up Ufochick, Whatch ureself, your Expression, do you think you inner and Outer is differnet ? No its a mirror.

There is no more time to sell Hate, use your time to change yourself, its not to late.
-
Watch People who fear a Spider. The Spider is not dangerous and if she is, she is not interested in biting Humans.
I am shure you know People that reaction is unlogic and dangerous if they see a spider.
So i know a Girl, if she is driving by car, and a spider is in the car (there is always on!) she get a Shock incause of her Fear and does her hands away of steering wheel.
If she crashes into a other Car incause her lost Control incause of her shock and hurt Childs or People.

Is now the Spider a Predator who manipulates you, paralyses you ?
Yes your would give the Spider a lot of Power over you, because you have the proof that Spiders causes crashes paralising you.
So you build a Company to talk about the Danger of Spiders. Do you think People who are not shocked and have good vibes need your Spider Implant ?

One it was Black People, than Red People, than Jewish, den Moslems, than reptos, and than ????
I like all Beeings and have no Problems with them because i am in Foodchain placed, and that is no Problem for me. I give and take thats ok and Normal.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G5tZigwSgLU :-)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f1AiKenBg0Y

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v1gMm49DpfQ :-)

I dont fear Reptilians, i am fearing you Ufochick !
Dont drink t much hate if you cant take it !
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hvGmnA2rg8w

Oh the forbidden Fruit ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DdRXPIEprYQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u0T8YtIat7o

-

Do you know that Film ? Timemaschine ?
Do you think this is theory ? Your Behavior decides which live you get, DNA changes by Behavior and Energyvibes into Eloy or Morlock. Parasit - Symbiont.
Morlock -Eloy ? Hell - Paradise ? Repto - Human ?

Last edited by drahcir; 22-08-2013 at 11:33 AM.
Old 22-08-2013, 11:45 AM   #13
drahcir
Inactive

change your Beliefsystem your Thoughts and your Vibes change automatik.
Take your Attension to nice stuff to fill up you Emotonal Body with Emotiopn you like its your Shield and much more.

It doesent matter what is gong on if you are in your Shield of Love.
It you have all the Informations its danger to fall in Vibes down in this deep Vibratonstate whre Reptiles are Predators.

In my Vibrationstate Reptilse are animals like every other Beeing.
Its like to feed Duck´s on a lake of Respect.

Once you have your Shield you are prepaired to discover danger Zones.
wantonness is not good at al.

After your ascension, you are Welcome to the Big Party :-)
Are you happy ? Dont seems so watching your Photo, grow your Vibes little unconscious vampiric Human Girl.
You are Alice in Wonderland if your Emotinal system grows. Dont fight your Cardhouse if you dont have a better house !

Looks like the Heart of Alice is fallen down to feets, falling in the Reptocave.
nice Symbol. But i know that is a Implant a MK Ultra Implant in your mind, yes Plato was a Implant dealer but a good one, i love his Implants.

I am not obsessed of symbols, i am inspired of them.
Of course i think differnt than you for me its the best to have another race here on eart that is a Guarantee for Peace and a working foodchain.
A symbiosis by Leadership of Draconic Masters and Wise Humans. But you like more the Mental Predators because the church and a lot of Information was used to get hate everything you dont understand.

You lost your Lemurian Abilitys and strive to Atlantean Power once again. But you will see thats it is once again a wrong way to set Mindbrain higher than emotional Brain.
Its no Problem if you dont like to take place on a Ark, but dont stand in the way of People that like to be arked selling shippingrouts to a vortex that takes you down to ground of deep water. Arks sailing over deep Water, thats the use for it. The Ark contains every kind of creatures who have Acsess to Earth, this are Humans Reptilians, Animals, maybe other species, but never the Greys, the Aldebarans and the Plague from Orion.

These Creatures who are here on Earth has to take the Pradigma earth is giving.
It changes from Power to Ethic, so the Rules of the Game are differnet.
Dont play a endless game who vant be won. It was only a try to get a idea of a better game.
So what is better for you ? Peace inside you or war if you dont like this ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F72wDMtBZa8

Last edited by drahcir; 22-08-2013 at 12:26 PM.