Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Illuminati / Secret Societies
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 20-08-2013, 04:51 PM   #1
dign4it

Default Kenneth Copeland: Masonic Preacher and Measles

Yea...yea...yea...... I know you've heard it all before, about how the Church is the "tree" and the Masons are a branch of that tree. You've read about how the Church wants all Christians dead, and by using the MUslims (like obama) and other sources, like Israel, they ARE going to get this done, or at least try damn hard to get-r-done. Check this out.

It is reported today (August 20, 2013) on the What Really Happened web site that there has been a Measles outbreak at the Kenneth Copeland Ministries Church. This outbreak is being blamed on a "person" who traveled abroad for the ministry.

But don't get all upset everyone. The Church held FREE VACCINATION CLINICS at the Copeland Ministries where the entire congregation was given a poisonous "jab of death." Isn't that special??

Folks, Copeland is a 33rd Degree Mason. And it looks as though Satan's little misfits have come up with a new way to get us to voluntarily take our shots like the ignorant little sheep that some people are.

I fully expect this "practice-run" at Copeland Ministries to catch on in the churches of the other Masonic preachers that you see on T.V., as well as in the Masonic cjurches in your home town.

Be on the look-out for other churches to do the same thing. The best way to not become a victim of Measles (and other diseases) is to stay the hell out of these churches that God calls "spiritual whore houses" (because they do nothing but f#ck you out of your money).
dign4it is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-08-2013, 06:12 PM   #2
grandmasterp

Is he still going?
He must be some age.
Copeland was one of the first ' God wants you rich' prosperity ' Gospel' merchants.
His missus wrote a fundie Xtian dieting book called ( this is true) " Slim for Him".
The only prosperity that flourished as a result of Kenneth Copeland's ministry was his own and that of his wife.

Only in America eh!
Old 21-08-2013, 01:12 AM   #3
ksigmason

Quote:
Originally Posted by dign4it View Post
Yea...yea...yea...... I know you've heard it all before, about how the Church is the "tree" and the Masons are a branch of that tree.
Except that is no true. Masonry is its own tree, we're not connected or attached to the Catholic Church...or any church.

Quote:
You've read about how the Church wants all Christians dead, and by using the MUslims (like obama) and other sources, like Israel, they ARE going to get this done, or at least try damn hard to get-r-done. Check this out.

Quote:
This outbreak is being blamed on a "person" who traveled abroad for the ministry.
Well, if a person did travel to a nation where measles were prevalent then that is not hard to believe.

Quote:
Folks, Copeland is a 33rd Degree Mason.
Now, are you just saying this as you have a hard-on for Freemasons or do you have proof for once? Like what Lodge he joined or what Valley he's a member of.

Quote:
...Masonic preachers that you see on T.V., as well as in the Masonic cjurches in your home town.
There's no such thing as a Masonic preacher or Masonic church.

Traveling Templar blog - 20DEC2014
ksigmason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-2013, 08:48 AM   #4
boots

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksigmason View Post
Except that is no true. Masonry is its own tree, we're not connected or attached to the Catholic Church...or any church.

The Masons are connected to the Christian religion, you wish the RCC would accept you back in, but they wont even though the Freemasons have infiltrated the RCC.

SO the next best thing is.

Sucks doesn't it

Like your sig lol.

Originally Posted by bendoon
The white race is the only race that isn't racist. Originally Posted by bendoon all the most intelligent people in history have been racist .

Last edited by boots; 21-08-2013 at 08:50 AM.
boots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-2013, 02:56 PM   #5
ksigmason

Quote:
Originally Posted by boots View Post
The Masons are connected to the Christian religion, you wish the RCC would accept you back in, but they wont even though the Freemasons have infiltrated the RCC.
In nation's where Christianity is the largest religion you do see a lot of Masons that are Christian, but this doesn't connect us to the Christian religion as you're trying to portray. Nor do we care of the RCC's ignorant opinion of us as their congregation still joins our ranks.

Old 21-08-2013, 03:37 PM   #6
eastbeast

Quote:
Originally Posted by dign4it View Post
Kenneth Copeland Ministries Church.

So that's where he went to after Randall and Hopkirk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 21-08-2013, 05:23 PM   #7
speculative

Oh and those bibles are probably normal every day bibles, the reason the S&C are usually put on the front and it is labelled as a masonic bible is that there are pages that have references to the parts of the scriptures that apply to our ceremonies (KST etc)

Quote by someone on this forum!
"You'll never beat a fool with logic or facts but you can demolish anyone with sincerly spoken nonsense"
speculative is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-08-2013, 07:55 AM   #8
boots

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksigmason View Post
In nation's where Christianity is the largest religion you do see a lot of Masons that are Christian, but this doesn't connect us to the Christian religion as you're trying to portray. Nor do we care of the RCC's ignorant opinion of us as their congregation still joins our ranks.

Remember the P2 scandal?

The Mason's who weren't the average bloke who go's to his lodge infiltrated the RCC and the Vatican Bank.

Quote:
speculative

that have references to the parts of the scriptures that apply to our ceremonies (KST etc)
Well there, someone disagrees with you are you going to correct him?

The white race is the only race that isn't racist. Originally Posted by bendoon all the most intelligent people in history have been racist .

Old 22-08-2013, 08:10 AM   #9
speculative

Quote:
Remember the P2 scandal?

The Mason's who weren't the average bloke who go's to his lodge infiltrated the RCC and the Vatican Bank.
This lodge was kicked out of freemasonry and was operating independantly and unrecognised or approved of by any grand lodge (making it a private club rather than a masonic lodge) well before the P2 corruption became as wide spread as it did.

Quote:

Well there, someone disagrees with you are you going to correct him?
KST is also in islam and judaism, just because you have put a christian bible there with the masonic cover, there would be no difference as having any holy book that uses KST and putting a page of references in it.

Freemasonry is not tied to the church, either RCC or any church, nor does it want to be "part" of a church or "let in" as then it would stop being what it is. A fraternal organisation that allow any man of faith and good character, in.

"You'll never beat a fool with logic or facts but you can demolish anyone with sincerly spoken nonsense"
Old 22-08-2013, 08:36 AM   #10
boots

Quote:
Originally Posted by speculative View Post
This lodge was kicked out of freemasonry and was operating independantly and unrecognised or approved of by any grand lodge (making it a private club rather than a masonic lodge) well before the P2 corruption became as wide spread as it did.

KST is also in islam and judaism, just because you have put a christian bible there with the masonic cover, there would be no difference as having any holy book that uses KST and putting a page of references in it.

Freemasonry is not tied to the church, either RCC or any church, nor does it want to be "part" of a church or "let in" as then it would stop being what it is. A fraternal organisation that allow any man of faith and good character, in.

You dont get my point I'm not attacking freemasonry or the average joe blow who go's to weekly meetings, I'm saying those in higher positions have another purpose, and if you hadn't noticed this is a conspiracy site??

Your ritual's can be highjacked for nefarious purposes by those who dont care for you.

Tell me this why does freemasonry use scriptures from the Christian religion?

Old 22-08-2013, 08:49 AM   #11
speculative

Quote:
You dont get my point I'm not attacking freemasonry or the average joe blow who go's to weekly meetings, I'm saying those in higher positions have another purpose, and if you hadn't noticed this is a conspiracy site??

Your ritual's can be highjacked for nefarious purposes by those who dont care for you.

Ah ok I see your point now.

It is not just christian, it is also islam and judaism. (ie old testament) There ARE some purely christian appendant orders, but those came along later in the 1800's when there was the "degree explosion" when everyone was creating degrees. In the US most of these Christian degrees are now open to anyone (we are still "traditionalists" in the uk)

The rituals are available for anyone to read and do with that they want as you say, so just using a masonic ceremony cannot make someones club a masonic lodge. As for the people higher up - again it depends on what the higher ups are, I would argue that IF there are any people foul playing around at any level then it is the person who is corrupt and not freemasonry. Of course that is my view

As for being a conspiracy site, I would have thought truth would have been the main endeavour, otherwise it would be a stroy telling site

Old 22-08-2013, 09:48 AM   #12
boots

Quote:
Ah ok I see your point now.

It is not just christian, it is also islam and judaism. (ie old testament) There ARE some purely christian appendant orders, but those came along later in the 1800's when there was the "degree explosion" when everyone was creating degrees. In the US most of these Christian degrees are now open to anyone (we are still "traditionalists" in the uk)

The rituals are available for anyone to read and do with that they want as you say, so just using a masonic ceremony cannot make someones club a masonic lodge. As for the people higher up - again it depends on what the higher ups are, I would argue that IF there are any people foul playing around at any level then it is the person who is corrupt and not freemasonry. Of course that is my view

As for being a conspiracy site, I would have thought truth would have been the main endeavour, otherwise it would be a stroy telling site
I'll get back to you on a better reply, however there is the truth that there are certain people in higher positions, those in G8 and Bilderberg groups, think tanks in general who's purpose is to make more money for corporations at the expensive of people like you and me. this is in of it's self is nefarious.

Old 22-08-2013, 12:45 PM   #13
slartibartfast

Quote:
I'll get back to you on a better reply, however there is the truth that there are certain people in higher positions, those in G8 and Bilderberg groups, think tanks in general who's purpose is to make more money for corporations at the expensive of people like you and me. this is in of it's self is nefarious.
But the chances of people in those organisations being masons is very remote. They just don't have the time.
Old 22-08-2013, 01:52 PM   #14
eastbeast

Quote:
Originally Posted by slartibartfast View Post
But the chances of people in those organisations being masons is very remote. They just don't have the time.

And its the man NOT the Mason that is bad.
Old 22-08-2013, 07:44 PM   #15
speculative

Quote:
Yes you are right, and IF they are masons, as my Bro's above have said. If someone is in a position of power and they are corrupt, then that PERSON is corrupt, not the entire institution.

Old 23-08-2013, 12:40 AM   #16
ksigmason

Quote:
Remember the P2 scandal?
Oh, you mean that Lodge that lost their charter back in the 70s for their corrupt activity and acted as a rogue, independent group for that point forward?

Quote:
What higher positions? Grand Masters of Grand Lodges? Or are you confusing degree with rank?

Quote:
In America at least the one whose had the biggest influence on Lodge ritual is Thomas Smith-Webb as well as York Rite ritual. How would anyone hijack the ritual?

Quote:
Craft Masonry uses Old Testament as the legend of Freemasonry is based on King Solomon's Temple which is Judeo-Christian not just Christian.

Old 23-08-2013, 08:34 AM   #17
boots

Quote:
Yes you are right, and IF they are masons, as my Bro's above have said. If someone is in a position of power and they are corrupt, then that PERSON is corrupt, not the entire institution.
I'm not saying the organization is corrupt and everyone in it is corrupt this would be a stupid and unproductive thing to say, it gives the truth movement a bad name when these things are postulated.

It's is my understanding that that Freemasonry is part of the Mystery schools and this knowledge came from the ME in the time of Christ and way back further than that. btw David Icke doesn't say all masons are corrupt either, so please dont think he is saying this. However power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely.

I see it this way, the rituals the freemason's use, can be used for nefarious purposes by these people in power they take the knowledge and turn it around and upside down. The 5 point star when viewed rightly is a good thing, turn it around as the Church of Satan has done, and it becomes something else. They turn the positive into a negative.

The P2 scandal used freeemansory to control those who were in power in Italy and many were Mafioso as well.

Old 23-08-2013, 08:37 AM   #18
boots

Quote:
Originally Posted by slartibartfast View Post
How do you know they dont have the time?

Old 23-08-2013, 09:01 AM   #19
speculative

Quote:
I'm not saying the organization is corrupt and everyone in it is corrupt this would be a stupid and unproductive thing to say, it gives the truth movement a bad name when these things are postulated.
At last, someone with some sense!

Quote:
It's is my understanding that that Freemasonry is part of the Mystery schools and this knowledge came from the ME in the time of Christ and way back further than that.
This is something open top speculation, the Rituals we use have changed so much sine the 16 and 1700s, A lot has been added and new degrees invented. Our ceremonies teach us to study the liberal arts and sciences (which the ancients would have assumed as mysteries - even referred to as the hidden mysteries of nature and science in our rituals). The ceremonies also directly impart morals and guidance for masons to live good lives by.

But there is no "this is the secrets of the ancients" type stuff.

Quote:
btw David Icke doesn't say all masons are corrupt either, so please dont think he is saying this. However power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely.
Quite often yes, thankfully all the offices within freemasonry are voted on and last for one year periods, if someone isn't liked they don't last, and if they are really corupt and discovered, they are expelled.

Quote:
I see it this way, the rituals the freemason's use, can be used for nefarious purposes by these people in power they take the knowledge and turn it around and upside down. The 5 point star when viewed rightly is a good thing, turn it around as the Church of Satan has done, and it becomes something else. They turn the positive into a negative.
I would rather it worded as, people can use the idea of freemasonry to try to get people to do what is against the common good, with a misguided belief that they are REAL masons.

The problem is that our rituals are not directive, they are more dedicated to learning and living good lives, if a clandestine or fake lodge changes the rituals it cannot really be called freemasonry any longer.

Quote:
The P2 scandal used freeemansory to control those who were in power in Italy and many were Mafioso as well.
They used the fake ties that people thought freemasonry provides as well as blackmail and fear to get people to capitulate. Their charter as freemasons was revoke many years before this occurred and no one really knows if they used a real ceremony or their own invention to "initiate" people.

Your points of view are quite valid, and quite plausable, at least they are a lot more reasonable than the views of most on here Be well.

Old 23-08-2013, 10:05 AM   #20
ksigmason

Quote:
I see it this way, the rituals the freemason's use, can be used for nefarious purposes by these people in power they take the knowledge and turn it around and upside down.
Examples would be?

Quote:
The 5 point star when viewed rightly is a good thing, turn it around as the Church of Satan has done, and it becomes something else.
Symbols are arbitrary and ambiguous.

Quote:
P2 is as far from Freemasonry as you can get. There was nothing Masonic about what they did.