Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 13-08-2013, 12:05 PM   #1
ironage
Banned

Default New Arizona Wilder article.

Very interesting recent article by Arizona Wilder, well worth a read :

Quote:
This past year has been a pivotal point in my life as I began to reassess everything that I had thus far accepted as truth about my life, even though it did not completely make sense to me up to that time. Since my abrupt departure from southern California began and I discovered information that caused me to question the validity of what I had previously accepted for lack of a better explanation due to missing pieces, the truth began to fall into place, and the lies that I had not questioned before began to wobble and fall, one upon the other like dominos, as the truth about my life was exposed. It seemed that one lie about my life was dependent upon believing another, and so on. It was only upon examining and analyzing all the known data (leaving room for future data to be uncovered) that the truth about my life began to unfold.
Quote:
I decided in 1999 that I wanted and needed to go back to work, because I had done as much work as could be done to recover memories and to come to terms with what had been done to me. Unfortunately, in 1998 the last time I was kidnapped and worked over i.e. given huge amounts of electric shock by unknown perpetrators, (which resulted in a hospitalization) I did not realize that I was being “prepared” i.e. programmed, for an interview with David Icke, a former sportscaster turned conspiracy publicist in order to perpetrate The System’s media lie and program. That interview took place within 5 months of the last episode, and individuals “magically” appeared in my life to connect me with David Icke. During this “interview” I was instructed not to motion or gesture with my hands by David Icke. As well, the decision was made that I could not wear my glasses; so I was unable to see as well.
http://www.conspiracyplanet.com/chan...d=10261&page=2

Last edited by ironage; 13-08-2013 at 12:23 PM.
ironage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-08-2013, 12:09 PM   #2
i_am
Technical Advisor

Sheesh! At least get her name right

Arizona WILDER

Give so much to the improvement of yourself, that you dont have time to criticize others ~ Jim Rohn

What if! The most useless combination of words in the English language. If we always thought of the what ifs before doing anything, we would do nothing.....me
i_am is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-08-2013, 12:24 PM   #3
ironage
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by i_am View Post
Sheesh! At least get her name right

Arizona WILDER
Edited accordingly.
Old 13-08-2013, 12:30 PM   #4
i_am
Technical Advisor

Give so much to the improvement of yourself, that you dont have time to criticize others ~ Jim Rohn

What if! The most useless combination of words in the English language. If we always thought of the what ifs before doing anything, we would do nothing.....me
Old 13-08-2013, 12:46 PM   #5
andy1033

Like i said what are people being awakened too?

People keep claiming some awakening is happening, but what too?

Personally like i said many times, nato is run from underground bases with mind control techs(those two things are absolutes, underground bases and mind control exist), but they want to misdirect people elsewhere.

Last edited by andy1033; 13-08-2013 at 12:47 PM.
andy1033 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 13-08-2013, 12:52 PM   #6
ironage
Banned

Quote:
i_am, could you possibly edit the thread title please?

Thanks
Old 13-08-2013, 01:04 PM   #7
edelweiss pirate

Quote:
His material is not today and has never been my experience nor was the concept of "shape-shifting reptilians" something that I experienced as an unwilling victim at rituals.
This explains a lot. So she was used.

Interesting.

I don't really know why Icke took someone else's word as to the existence of these so called Reptilians.

Oh well..... It won't change much I suppose. It'll take more than common sense to dissuade the disinfo agents and the terminally silly, that the whole Reptilians show is a crock of Illuminati deception.

NEW!...My NEW blog..... visit the all new brand-new, new Truthatron 3000.... It's NEW!

Or visit the old one....Illuminati analysis, music and belly fluff! INSIDER INFO
edelweiss pirate is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 13-08-2013, 01:05 PM   #8
tinyint
Inactive

Interesting.
Quote:
I was being prepared for this role by as early as 1996, and was programmed to change my name legally to Arizona Wilder; Wilder being Penfields first name and Arizona having to do with the follow-up and continued research of Wilder Penfields work on me by Arizona State University in Tucson.
Quote:
This is Jennifer Ann Kealey a.k.a. Arizona Wilder. I was just told about this site. WHO authorized this site? WHO answers questions and comments as if they are coming from me?

Jennifer Ann Greene was my married name before I legally changed it to Arizona Wilder because I had been programmed to do so. Only I and the perpetrators could know this, so who/whomever is doing this is a fraud, and was not authorized to do so.

I no longer (for many years) condone the use of material I made while involuntarily programmed especially for the David Icke video.
tinyint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-08-2013, 01:47 PM   #9
i_am
Technical Advisor

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironage View Post
i_am, could you possibly edit the thread title please?

Thanks
Sorry, just caught up with this. Done now.

Old 13-08-2013, 02:23 PM   #10
ironage
Banned

Quote:
Sorry, just caught up with this. Done now.
Cheers
Old 13-08-2013, 02:24 PM   #11
ironage
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinyint View Post
Interesting.
Indeed. A constantly thickening plot.
Old 13-08-2013, 02:30 PM   #12
size_of_light

Quote:
Originally Posted by edelweiss pirate View Post
Quote:
This explains a lot. So she was used.

Interesting.

I don't really know why Icke took someone else's word as to the existence of these so called Reptilians.

Oh well..... It won't change much I suppose. It'll take more than common sense to dissuade the disinfo agents and the terminally silly, that the whole Reptilians show is a crock of Illuminati deception.
If you'd actually read it you wouldn't be ignorantly pondering that, since she says in the article:

Quote:
David Icke as well as Brian Desborough both knew that I had been programmed to respond this way when they made the video.
There's no evidence, of course, that any of it really was written by the same 'Arizona Wilder', but don't let that stop you from selectively extracting certain pieces of information to continue building that weird little patchwork house of delusions inside your head.

Last edited by size_of_light; 13-08-2013 at 03:14 PM.
size_of_light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-08-2013, 02:54 PM   #13
edelweiss pirate

Quote:
Originally Posted by size_of_light View Post
If you'd actually read it you wouldn't be ignorantly pondering that, since she says in the article:
Speaking of the terminally silly..... how are you?

Quote:
but don't let that stop you from selectively extracting certain pieces of information to continue building that weird little patchwork house of delusions inside your head.
Schizoid delusions are your forte here not mine.

One need only compare my logical and empirically based findings with the mentalist ravings you come out with time and time again to make us all look silly. Every post you make is pure cognitive poison.

NEW!...My NEW blog..... visit the all new brand-new, new Truthatron 3000.... It's NEW!

Or visit the old one....Illuminati analysis, music and belly fluff! INSIDER INFO

Last edited by edelweiss pirate; 13-08-2013 at 03:01 PM.
edelweiss pirate is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 13-08-2013, 03:03 PM   #14
size_of_light

Quote:
Speaking of the terminally silly..... how are you?

Schizoid delusions are your forte here not mine.

One need only compare my logical and empirically based findings with the mentalist ravings you come out with time and time again to make us all look silly. Every post you make is pure cognitive poison.
Based on your previous post you've obviously concluded this was written by Arizona Wilder, that her statement was made without coercion, and that it is true. Therefore you must also believe that David Icke was complicit in her mind control programming.

Is this correct?

Last edited by size_of_light; 13-08-2013 at 10:34 PM.
Old 13-08-2013, 03:03 PM   #15
klara

So from what I gather she was heavily abused and programmed. So that part from the DI interview still stands.

Yet the part with shape-shifting and inter-dimensional entities might be fake.

Or this new affirmations might be the new programming, to cast the doubt over Icke...
Old 13-08-2013, 03:04 PM   #16
klara

Quote:
Originally Posted by size_of_light View Post
Based on your previous post you've obviously concluded this was written by Arizona Wilder, that her statement was made without coercion, and that it is true. Therefore you must also believe that David Icke was complicit in her mind control programming.

Is this correct?
I'd like to see a video of this.
Old 13-08-2013, 03:09 PM   #17
klara

Would you trust some Facebook account (jennifer.kealey)?
Here is where it was posted. http://www.facebook.com/permalink.ph...13182278770216

This character likes Arizona Wilder page
Yet the article wasn't posted here too.
Doubt it is the same person.

Last edited by klara; 13-08-2013 at 03:11 PM.
klara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-08-2013, 03:09 PM   #18
size_of_light

Quote:
Originally Posted by klara View Post
I'd like to see a video of this.
The statement comes from a Facebook account that anyone could have created - there is no video.

Excuse me for going out on a limb here but I'd suggest it's not authentic and that it was written to discredit Icke.

A fake Facebook account?

You mean where somebody pretends they're somebody else?!?

NO WAY!

Last edited by size_of_light; 13-08-2013 at 03:10 PM.
Old 13-08-2013, 03:09 PM   #19
marlowe

What does she mean, 'What you are about to do that will result in the deaths of millions in the Northern Hemisphere'?
marlowe is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 13-08-2013, 03:13 PM   #20
klara

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlowe View Post
What does she mean, 'What you are about to do that will result in the deaths of millions in the Northern Hemisphere'?
Why not ask the FB account?