Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Have a Laugh
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 11-07-2013, 12:30 PM   #1
swamideva

Location: As above so below, as within so without. A fractal in a holographic universe.
Default Snowden reveals HAARP’s Assassination Agenda

Snowden reveals HAARP’s Global Assassination Agenda

MOSCOW, Russia – Edward Snowden, NSA whistleblower and fugitive, released documents Tuesday to Internet Chronicle reporters proving that the High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program, or HAARP, is definitively engaged in a program of assassination and mind control.

While the military prison industrial complex has routinely insisted that the Alaskan-based HAARP is only meant to study natural phenomena in earth’s ionosphere, Snowden has managed to blow open a brutally massive charade.

“The HAARP research station,” he said, “strategically based away from prying eyes near Gakona, Alaska, is actually used to terminate or manipulate would-be dissidents of global capitalism on the scale of millions of people.”

Added Snowden, using finger quotes, “With these terrestrial antennas, NATO [the North Atlantic Treaty Organization] is able to, on a global scale, remotely silence ‘perpetrators’ of ‘deviant or subversive’ strains of thought.”

Unbeknownst to victims or their loved ones, HAARP projects ultra-high-powered radio waves. Those waves operate at the same electronic frequency as the truncus encephali, or brain stem, selectively inducing deaths seemingly by natural causes – including by some appearing to coroners as innocuous as strokes or heart attacks.

“When and if the intelligence community doesn’t view outright assassination as an optimal effect,” said Snowden, “‘they’ can simply make a ‘target’ act in an insane fashion, in order to discredit them. When we were in transit between Hong Kong and Moscow, WikiLeaks staff and I had to fend off the constant threat of radio-generated homicidal delusions.”

Quickly ushering staff into his lavish room at Sheremetyevo Airport’s Hotel Novotel, the former NSA contractor quickly began to explain himself. Due to confidentiality agreements with the 30-year-old, formerly of Booz Allen Hamilton, the Chronicle cannot elaborate beyond the point that he has outfitted his entire flat to be a thoroughly functioning Faraday cage.

Swowden’s haphazardly constructed Faraday cage, he claims, can block interference from external static and nonstatic electric fields.

“Without it,” he says, “I would have been dead the moment The Guardian‘s first story went to print.”

Snowden’s bolstered his testimony with HAARP documents gleaned from the private email accounts of officials as high-ranking as admirals and Air Force brigadier generals. Sources within the intelligence community have confirmed to The Internet Chronicle the authenticity of these documents, as well as their horrifying ramifications for human dignity.

Snowden’s testimony appears to be partially in line with that of a U.S. senator’s brother, in 2009. It was then that he, Nick Begich, told “Conspiracy Theory with Jesse Ventura” that “just to affect the brain with emotional state changes is so easily accomplished” with HAARP.

Watch this excerpt from that program: http://www.chronicle.su/news/snowden...nation-agenda/

Be in your Heart
Acintya bheda abheda
Everything that is visible must extend grow beyond itself into the realm of the invisible

There are only 2 mistakes you can make in the search for the Truth. Not starting, and not going all the way.' - Mark Passio
swamideva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2013, 01:00 PM   #2
spycatcher

VERY SCARY

Not sure how he managed to build a faraday cage in a hotel room though.
Old 11-07-2013, 01:16 PM   #3
doctor fish

Why is this not on any other news outlets if true!??
Old 11-07-2013, 01:19 PM   #4
talktalk

Quote:
Originally Posted by spycatcher View Post
VERY SCARY

Not sure how he managed to build a faraday cage in a hotel room though.
I was thinking the same.
I was also thinking how did he protect himself whilst travelling or being in the open? did he wear a faraday suit? or maybe a tin foil hat? who knows.
There maybe no substance or truth to anything i say on any thread or post and is said using material gathered from the msm that left questions toi be answered. research is advised before believing/reading what i put. under those terms you may read my posts/threads as i am not responsible for you reading this content and is in no way meant to be offensive. There is no intent to offend. I withdraw my consent to be governed by a tyrannical governments but only by the true God.
talktalk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2013, 01:48 PM   #5
reallife
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by swamideva View Post
snowden reveals haarp’s global assassination agenda

moscow, russia – edward snowden, nsa whistleblower and fugitive, released documents tuesday to internet chronicle reporters proving that the high frequency active auroral research program, or haarp, is definitively engaged in a program of assassination and mind control.

While the military prison industrial complex has routinely insisted that the alaskan-based haarp is only meant to study natural phenomena in earth’s ionosphere, snowden has managed to blow open a brutally massive charade.

“the haarp research station,” he said, “strategically based away from prying eyes near gakona, alaska, is actually used to terminate or manipulate would-be dissidents of global capitalism on the scale of millions of people.”

added snowden, using finger quotes, “with these terrestrial antennas, nato [the north atlantic treaty organization] is able to, on a global scale, remotely silence ‘perpetrators’ of ‘deviant or subversive’ strains of thought.”

unbeknownst to victims or their loved ones, haarp projects ultra-high-powered radio waves. Those waves operate at the same electronic frequency as the truncus encephali, or brain stem, selectively inducing deaths seemingly by natural causes – including by some appearing to coroners as innocuous as strokes or heart attacks.

“when and if the intelligence community doesn’t view outright assassination as an optimal effect,” said snowden, “‘they’ can simply make a ‘target’ act in an insane fashion, in order to discredit them. When we were in transit between hong kong and moscow, wikileaks staff and i had to fend off the constant threat of radio-generated homicidal delusions.”

quickly ushering staff into his lavish room at sheremetyevo airport’s hotel novotel, the former nsa contractor quickly began to explain himself. Due to confidentiality agreements with the 30-year-old, formerly of booz allen hamilton, the chronicle cannot elaborate beyond the point that he has outfitted his entire flat to be a thoroughly functioning faraday cage.

Swowden’s haphazardly constructed faraday cage, he claims, can block interference from external static and nonstatic electric fields.

“without it,” he says, “i would have been dead the moment the guardian‘s first story went to print.”

snowden’s bolstered his testimony with haarp documents gleaned from the private email accounts of officials as high-ranking as admirals and air force brigadier generals. Sources within the intelligence community have confirmed to the internet chronicle the authenticity of these documents, as well as their horrifying ramifications for human dignity.

Snowden’s testimony appears to be partially in line with that of a u.s. Senator’s brother, in 2009. It was then that he, nick begich, told “conspiracy theory with jesse ventura” that “just to affect the brain with emotional state changes is so easily accomplished” with haarp.

Watch this excerpt from that program: http://www.chronicle.su/news/snowden...nation-agenda/
omg !!!
reallife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2013, 01:50 PM   #6
oppono astos

This story is an irresponsible hoax that discredits Snowden. Snowden is not releasing documents. They are being released by reporter Greenwald. Please remove and debunk.

Last edited by oppono astos; 11-07-2013 at 01:51 PM.
oppono astos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2013, 02:26 PM   #7
wakeup2nwo

Sounds like a load of bollocks to me!
"Its plain to see that the seeds from you and me, will be the ones that lead us towards unity, that's if we treat them right, must teach them right, raise your kids better than you was and see what it does" EDI - Outlawz
wakeup2nwo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2013, 02:27 PM   #8
huyi

hmm, could that explain the sudden heart attack deaths of political figures and celebrities? that soprano guy died from a heart attack too.... scary thought that they can fry our brains like that.
David Cameron. An Epitome of Evil Ep2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vYljp...e=results_main
huyi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2013, 02:49 PM   #9
wakeup2nwo

Quote:
Originally Posted by huyi View Post
hmm, could that explain the sudden heart attack deaths of political figures and celebrities? that soprano guy died from a heart attack too.... scary thought that they can fry our brains like that.
No!
"Its plain to see that the seeds from you and me, will be the ones that lead us towards unity, that's if we treat them right, must teach them right, raise your kids better than you was and see what it does" EDI - Outlawz
wakeup2nwo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2013, 02:54 PM   #10
grannie27

From the same site ...

Pope Francis not only offered Asylum to the renegade NSA staffer and media villain, Edward Snowden, but has granted the man Sainthood in a controversial decision that has the highest priests in Rome praying for simple answers.

“What Snowden did for the suffering masses,” said the Pope, “is something we should expect not from worldly saints such as Kateri Tekakwitha or our hero Edward Snowden – but from ourselves. All people should be attuned to be atoned, to our suffering flock. We are all Edward Snowden. We all have the capacity to be saints.”

Hardline Vatican conservatives blasted the Pope for what is being called “reckless saint honor” in the church.

http://www.chronicle.su/society/reli...ted-sainthood/

The Pope offers asylum to Snowden as a gesture of peace to South American Catholics who suffered at the hands of American CIA operations to remove democratically elected officials by assassination and replace them with fundamentalist dictators, turning the entire continent into a Third World Plantation.

“The next thing you know,” said opponent Benito Del Mussili, “We’ll grant sainthood to Barack Obama, or a Kardashian. When will this reckless saint honor before the media finally stop?”

Some priests have reportedly blessed their computers and handheld mobile devices.

Although the Guardian today released a newly-edited version of Glenn Greenwald’s interview with Snowden, there is still no official word from Snowden as to whether he will accept either Sainthood, asylum in Vatican City, neither, or both.
grannie27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2013, 03:19 PM   #11
mrflible

Quote:
Originally Posted by oppono astos View Post
This story is an irresponsible hoax that discredits Snowden. Snowden is not releasing documents. They are being released by reporter Greenwald. Please remove and debunk.
This is exactly the problem with some stuff blasted around in alternate media.

My point is this: If this is a load of dung and that particular (and all the rest who post this drivel) alternate 'news' site that has put up this article without going over it, or checking facts, then how have we made progress from the mainstream media? How is it any different? At least they try to tot up news within the boundaries of logic and reason sometimes... even if it is propaganda...

Also if this is a hoax and from what you have posted, then its easy to find out its a load o bullocks, well, forever I shall always see that site as adding to the fuckery of bullshit.

Wish alternate media would stop using the label 'alternate' allowing them to post drivel which does a massive disservice in discrediting REAL researchers and people whom work very hard to enlighten all of us to the reality of what's going on in the world.

STOP IT! adding to the fuckkage. Need more integrity. We deserve better to be frank, I hope the peoples voice will deliver.

Last edited by mrflible; 11-07-2013 at 03:26 PM.
mrflible is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2013, 03:56 PM   #12
king triad

I think this is the same op who said Snowden released ufo files...these are just people with an agenda attaching there cause to Snowden...despicable...
king triad is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2013, 04:07 PM   #13
dentedarthur

Quote:
Originally Posted by grannie27 View Post

“The next thing you know,” said opponent Benito Del Mussili,
Benito del mussili indeed
Old 11-07-2013, 04:35 PM   #14
multiversal_quiver

Bogus report. Entertainment or disinformation.
Old 11-07-2013, 04:49 PM   #15
the1

Quote:
Originally Posted by king triad View Post
I think this is the same op who said Snowden released ufo files...these are just people with an agenda attaching there cause to Snowden...despicable...
Thats what I thought...trying to add fuel to conspiracies by pretending to be from a known 'real' inside source...if Snowden EVER speaks again, he would do it on camera.

the story does'nt offer even a realistic rouse with its Faraday cage nonsense.
anyone believing this story needs to have a reality check.
the1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2013, 04:57 PM   #16
soothseeker

The Internet Cronicle, the site from which this story comes from, is a satire site.
soothseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2013, 07:44 PM   #17
rollandsmoke
Inactive

Whilst it is true that our thought processes are based on electrical impulses and chemical reactions and that allegedly interfering with the magnetic field can effect someones mood the idea that an attack could be targeted at any one individual without effecting those within the imediate proximity of that individual sounds highly unlikely and for that reason I dismiss this artical as being factually inaccurate. I doubt very much that if Snowden was releasing anything truely damaging to the PTB the media would be giving him any publicity whatsoever. This artical has only been searched out due to that publicity. Do you ever get the feeling you're being led? Or should I say mis-led?

Last edited by rollandsmoke; 11-07-2013 at 07:46 PM.
rollandsmoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2013, 08:01 PM   #18
psystorm

Quote:
Originally Posted by oppono astos View Post
^^^This... that article is from an "Onion" like site
Old 11-07-2013, 10:11 PM   #19
sucheta19

Quote:
Originally Posted by rollandsmoke View Post
Whilst it is true that our thought processes are based on electrical impulses and chemical reactions and that allegedly interfering with the magnetic field can effect someones mood the idea that an attack could be targeted at any one individual without effecting those within the imediate proximity of that individual sounds highly unlikely and for that reason I dismiss this artical as being factually inaccurate. I doubt very much that if Snowden was releasing anything truely damaging to the PTB the media would be giving him any publicity whatsoever. This artical has only been searched out due to that publicity. Do you ever get the feeling you're being led? Or should I say mis-led?
Electronic signals are directed to a target and can therefore isolate individuals. I am currently experiencing these in my own home.

See http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showt...whistleblowers
sucheta19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2013, 10:16 PM   #20
furling

I hope snowden can get to be on the, people's voice and pass any secret info over to them.
Technology will eventually, be used to enslave the human race. Time to wake up.

Last edited by furling; 11-07-2013 at 10:17 PM.
furling is offline   Reply With Quote