Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Awakening / What we Can Do
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 06-07-2013, 10:18 PM   #1
dign4it

Default Let's Be Like Bolivia: Shut Down McDonalds

It's funny how things "run" in three's. From The President of Bolivia, The HONORABLE Evo Morales' jet being "rerouted", to the fact that South America, in general, is fed up with Obama and his satanic ways, to the latest news from Bolivia that McDonald's has pulled out of the Country due to low sales.

McDonald's, one of the Masonic franchises that use GMO's in their menu in order to kill people, has announced that they have shut down the last few remaining restaurants in Bolivia. Do I hear ANYbody crying?? Must be McDonald's !! (HOOORAY for Bolivia)

McDonald's, or Mickey D's, has been a major instrument in killing people all around the globe, and especially here in America. But the American's are too f**king stupid to stop buying, and stop patronizing, McDonald's. Even though "little Jimmy', their son, weighs 200 pounds at eleven years old because of McDonald's trash food, they still just can't stop visiting these killer fast food places, mainly because little Jimmy cries like a bitch if he can't have his cancer causing fries and his artery clogging Big Mac.

One sure method of making McDonald's a foot-note in the history pages is to make little Jimmy STFU, and to make him do what you know is right for him to do, even though our satanic government calls that child abuse. And don't forget that little Jimmy will threaten you with a phone call to the Police "if you don't take me to McDonald's." "I'll tell them you're molesting me." (I have seen this happen to my own friends with their kids) You know what your response, as a parent, should be?? You tell that little fat-ass that YOU WILL call child services and have them come and pick up his fat little ass and haul him off to "timbuktoo," where there are no Mickey D's, and that he'll be lucky to get enough to eat to keep him at his present weight.

(sorry, I kind of got off track)

We in America, and all around the globe, need to boycott the Masonic McDonald's that is getting fat wallets while giving us fat kids and grown-ups. WE need to send McDonald's a clear message; "We are f**king tired of your bullsh*t."

My God, if Bolivia can do it, why the hell can't we? No ill-will intended against Bolivia. I love that Country, AND their President. But my God, why are the Bolivian people so much smarter than the Americans??? It's because the Bolivian people know what really matters in life, they haven't been totally brain-washed and declared brain-dead like the Americans have.

GET RID OF McDONALD'S IN AMERICA JUST LIKE THE BOLIVIANS HAVE DONE. This isn't our only problem to deal with in America, BUT IT'S A START !!!

VIVA BOLIVIA!!!!!! VIVA EVO MORALES !!!!!
dign4it is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2013, 10:19 PM   #2
unlockthepower

Link?
Old 06-07-2013, 10:26 PM   #3
dign4it

I apoligize for my old age and my lack of being "computer literate." I would post a link (actually there are many of them) if only I would take the time to learn more about my computer.

Just do a web search of "McDonald's shuts down in Boliva" and you'll find link after link.
Maybe you would be so kind as to do this unlockthepower, it would be greatly appreciated.

I send my thanks in advance to you, sir.
dign4it is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2013, 10:32 PM   #4
unlockthepower

http://www.naturalnews.com/040752_bo...fast_food.html