Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News
Register FAQ Chat Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 02-07-2013, 10:57 AM   #1
chuchichastli
Senior Member
 
chuchichastli's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: The Pantry
Posts: 570
Default Russian mercenaries in the US?

So this is how they're gonna do it.

They know not enough Americans are prepared to shoot other Americans when the crackdown happens...but they won't have to, because the country will be awash with mercenary thugs from Russia who will have no such scruples, and may actually want to do it...

http://edition.presstv.ir/detail/311822.html

Last edited by chuchichastli; 02-07-2013 at 11:01 AM.
chuchichastli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 11:17 AM   #2
Dude111
Senior Member
 
Dude111's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 14,761
Default

Yes hopefully they wont do it!!!! (Russia doesnt like the US,why would they come over here and help them??)
Dude111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 11:29 AM   #3
chuchichastli
Senior Member
 
chuchichastli's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: The Pantry
Posts: 570
Default

The article says:

Quote:
Russian forces will provide security at mass events in the United States as part of an emergency situations agreement between Russian and U.S. officials last week.

According to an agreement reached at a meeting on June 25 at the 17th Joint U.S.-Russia Cooperation Committee on Emergency Situations, the Russian Emergency Situations Ministry and the U.S. Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) will exchange experts during rescue operations in major disasters.

The agreement involves monitoring and forecasting emergency situations, training of rescuers, development of mine-rescuing, and provision of security at mass events, according to a press release by the Ministry of the Russian Federation for Civil Defense.

The events, which are referred to as “National Special Security Events” by the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, include presidential inaugurations, State of the Union addresses, and international meetings like G8 summits.

Russian airborne forces were also invited to the U.S. last year for joint anti-terror drills in the state of Colorado.

At their meeting last week, the Russian and U.S. officials also agreed to even further enhance their cooperation in responding to emergency situations in the future
This looks very dodgy if you ask me. To help in 'emergency situations'?

Oh, sure.
chuchichastli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 06:48 PM   #4
chuchichastli
Senior Member
 
chuchichastli's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: The Pantry
Posts: 570
Default

Does no-one care about this?

Am I the only one who finds this sinister?
chuchichastli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 06:50 PM   #5
mensana
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 242
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuchichastli View Post
Does no-one care about this?

Am I the only one who finds this sinister?

Typical bizarre msm fabrication. Absurd at the best. No extra fun factor.
mensana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 07:26 PM   #6
chuchichastli
Senior Member
 
chuchichastli's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: The Pantry
Posts: 570
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mensana View Post
Typical bizarre msm fabrication. Absurd at the best. No extra fun factor.
So you reckon it's not true then? Or nothing to worry about?

There are plenty of historical precedents fr the ruling elite to bring in foreign mercenaries to crack down on things when their own hired muscle start to get too sympathetic with the people...

Something similar happened in Tiannenmen Square in 1989, as I recall. The police joined the student protesters and Deng Xiaoping had to draft in some psychos from a culturally / ethnically different part of China who were more than happy to open fire on them...
chuchichastli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 07:51 PM   #7
mensana
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 242
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuchichastli View Post
So you reckon it's not true then? Or nothing to worry about?

There are plenty of historical precedents fr the ruling elite to bring in foreign mercenaries to crack down on things when their own hired muscle start to get too sympathetic with the people...

Something similar happened in Tiannenmen Square in 1989, as I recall. The police joined the student protesters and Deng Xiaoping had to draft in some psychos from a culturally / ethnically different part of China who were more than happy to open fire on them...

It's true. You decide if you are worried or not.

The ptb are bringing in foreign mercenaries undercover since at least the 60s.
They don't call them mercenaries. You are only allowed to use their newspeak terms if you speak of them. They hardly work. They are sleepers. They are allowed to carry weapons while you are not (except US). They are beyond the law. But if you lay a finger on them you might never see the daylight again.


Russia seems to be ahead of all so-called Western countries. They appear to be liberating themselves from foreign NWO infiltrators. But this is just my present perception. Don't take it as given truth. Do your own research. Dogmatism (besides falsehood) is anathema to me.
mensana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 07:57 PM   #8
mensana
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 242
Default

"Kitchen cabinet" is a nice term in Alemannic German, btw
mensana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 08:06 PM   #9
chuchichastli
Senior Member
 
chuchichastli's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: The Pantry
Posts: 570
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mensana View Post
"Kitchen cabinet" is a nice term in Alemannic German, btw
Congrats!

You are the first person on this forum to translate my username! (well...'little' kitchen cabinet would be even closer)

(Or at least the first to tell me about it )

It is a favourite Swiss-German word (Swiss German is n Allemanic dialect & my mother's mother tongue)

Last edited by chuchichastli; 02-07-2013 at 08:10 PM.
chuchichastli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 08:08 PM   #10
chuchichastli
Senior Member
 
chuchichastli's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: The Pantry
Posts: 570
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mensana View Post
It's true. You decide if you are worried or not.

The ptb are bringing in foreign mercenaries undercover since at least the 60s.
They don't call them mercenaries. You are only allowed to use their newspeak terms if you speak of them. They hardly work. They are sleepers. They are allowed to carry weapons while you are not (except US). They are beyond the law. But if you lay a finger on them you might never see the daylight again.


Russia seems to be ahead of all so-called Western countries. They appear to be liberating themselves from foreign NWO infiltrators. But this is just my present perception. Don't take it as given truth. Do your own research. Dogmatism (besides falsehood) is anathema to me.
I agree with you.

I never take anything I read as automatic truth, rest assured - I'm a [psychotically?] devoted critical thinker.

But I did think it was worth calling attention to.

Forewarned is forearmed after all

Last edited by chuchichastli; 02-07-2013 at 08:14 PM.
chuchichastli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 01:17 AM   #11
rbl_4nik8r
Senior Member
 
rbl_4nik8r's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: A Lifeboat with Psycho Birds
Posts: 2,988
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuchichastli View Post
Does no-one care about this?

Am I the only one who finds this sinister?
Well this is nothing new there was to be a major FF last year at the Denver Airport it never happened, and I can go back to the 90's when rumors of a whole tank division from Russia was prepping to take over the USA from Fort Hood, as it turned out they had less than Russian 30 troops cross training with US troops.

I do care, but I find this nothing more than doom & gloom porn, its the fucking USA we are talking about and we all have guns and shoot the fuck back no matter what country you come from
__________________
4nE
"Always make the audience suffer as much as possible."
(Alfred Hitchcock.)

4.I am not that interested in seeking proof so to prove my point. doobyferkin
rbl_4nik8r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 07:02 AM   #12
mensana
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 242
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuchichastli View Post
Congrats!

You are the first person on this forum to translate my username! (well...'little' kitchen cabinet would be even closer)

(Or at least the first to tell me about it )

It is a favourite Swiss-German word (Swiss German is n Allemanic dialect & my mother's mother tongue)

Preserve it and keep talking in dialect. Precious gems of regional culture.



Quote:
Originally Posted by chuchichastli View Post
I agree with you.

I never take anything I read as automatic truth, rest assured - I'm a [psychotically?] devoted critical thinker.

But I did think it was worth calling attention to.

Forewarned is forearmed after all


I think it's too late anyhow, speaking of European countries.
mensana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 09:11 AM   #13
explorationer
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 133
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude111 View Post
(Russia doesnt like the Us
Not too sure about that!


Doesn't g4s have loads of gurkers on there team also?
explorationer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 09:20 AM   #14
jake_ball
Senior Member
 
jake_ball's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 4,225
Default

Whether they are Russian or ANY nationality, they should NEVER be allowed in. The American government has been infultrated, THAT is for definite.
__________________
The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself.
The words that I type onto this forum are NOT my opinions, nor are they my beliefs, they are simply just words and letters on a screen
Any thread that I start is not really meant as a debate, it's really just a friendly discussion
jake_ball is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 07:39 AM.